Wrestlemania 26 -- "in game" thread
So I'm "1-2" so far.
This match should be very interesting. I think Mysterio wins...but if he loses...Smackdown may get a lot more raitings to see what happens with him and the SES.
So I'm "1-2" so far.
This match should be very interesting. I think Mysterio wins...but if he loses...Smackdown may get a lot more raitings to see what happens with him and the SES.
2. Batista +500, 20 to win 100
3. Chris Jericho +240, 20 to win 48
5. GSP -700 / Cena -530 / Taker -600, 40 to win 23.40
6. ShowMiz -420 / Cena -320 / Taker -320 parlay, 25 to win 28.32
7. Taker -295, Bret Hart -350 parlay, 30 to win 21.65
God I hate HHH
2. Batista +500, 20 to win 100
3. Chris Jericho +240, 20 to win 48
5. GSP -700 / Cena -530 / Taker -600, 40 to win 23.40
6. ShowMiz -420 / Cena -320 / Taker -320 parlay, 25 to win 28.32
7. Taker -295, Bret Hart -350 parlay, 30 to win 21.65
God I hate HHH
Here's all I got left:
2. Batista +500, 20 to win 100
3. Chris Jericho +240, 20 to win 48
5. GSP -700 / Cena -530 / Taker -600, 40 to win 23.40
6. ShowMiz -420 / Cena -320 / Taker -320 parlay, 25 to win 28.32
7. Taker -295, Bret Hart -350 parlay, 30 to win 21.65
God I hate HHH
Well lets see...3 baby faces and 2 heels win so far? Batista and Jericho still have good shots. Maybe both heels win the titles.
I'm just interested on why Vicky Guerrero v whoever she's facing hasn't been before any of these matches.
Here's all I got left:
2. Batista +500, 20 to win 100
3. Chris Jericho +240, 20 to win 48
5. GSP -700 / Cena -530 / Taker -600, 40 to win 23.40
6. ShowMiz -420 / Cena -320 / Taker -320 parlay, 25 to win 28.32
7. Taker -295, Bret Hart -350 parlay, 30 to win 21.65
God I hate HHH
Well lets see...3 baby faces and 2 heels win so far? Batista and Jericho still have good shots. Maybe both heels win the titles.
I'm just interested on why Vicky Guerrero v whoever she's facing hasn't been before any of these matches.
If Vince somehow "screws" Bret and declares himself the winner... I will rampage
Quite a possibility. Oh...and expect some "surprises" in this match. I'm just saying.
I just wish my link wasn't fucked up right now!!!!!!!
If Vince somehow "screws" Bret and declares himself the winner... I will rampage
Quite a possibility. Oh...and expect some "surprises" in this match. I'm just saying.
I just wish my link wasn't fucked up right now!!!!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,358
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,178
- PART DEUX 254
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,304
- Week 5 Money 6,944
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,454
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
