Wrestlemania 26 -- "in game" thread
Divas match coming up means time to quickly clean the kitchen and put some laundry in
EXCUSE ME!!!
Hahahaha massive boos
Divas match coming up means time to quickly clean the kitchen and put some laundry in
EXCUSE ME!!!
Hahahaha massive boos
Kofi rocking a mohawk type hairstyle, should look good flying through the air
Kofi rocking a mohawk type hairstyle, should look good flying through the air
I miss a few things about the past.
One when Lawler was always in favor of the bad guys, but still funny about it.
The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boys and Edge and Christian.
Nobody can beat those matches.
And...of course...Jim Ross.
I miss a few things about the past.
One when Lawler was always in favor of the bad guys, but still funny about it.
The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boys and Edge and Christian.
Nobody can beat those matches.
And...of course...Jim Ross.
Doing my fantasy baseball draft while watching wrestlemania. Good times. I have 5th pick. Who should i take? 16 teams
Depends who is drafted before you. I really couldn't tell you.
Doing my fantasy baseball draft while watching wrestlemania. Good times. I have 5th pick. Who should i take? 16 teams
Depends who is drafted before you. I really couldn't tell you.
MVP got a very, very short time for his music.
Same with Bourne
SWAGGER getting a real good reaction. I like Swagger, he can go in the ring.
Benjamin getting a lot of applause
Hardy with a nice pop
Dolph Ziggler out to a decent amount of boos
McIntyre out next, they cut straight to the hard rock part of his song instead of doing the long version. He's got the Randy Orton walk, I'm concerned McIntyre has a real good shot at it.
Kane out next to a pretty good reaction, sporting a black eye
GO! Christian out to a real nice pop
I started trending MITB winners based on who gets the longest entrance time, won both with CM Punk. Winner this year based on that is either Kofi or Christian
MVP got a very, very short time for his music.
Same with Bourne
SWAGGER getting a real good reaction. I like Swagger, he can go in the ring.
Benjamin getting a lot of applause
Hardy with a nice pop
Dolph Ziggler out to a decent amount of boos
McIntyre out next, they cut straight to the hard rock part of his song instead of doing the long version. He's got the Randy Orton walk, I'm concerned McIntyre has a real good shot at it.
Kane out next to a pretty good reaction, sporting a black eye
GO! Christian out to a real nice pop
I started trending MITB winners based on who gets the longest entrance time, won both with CM Punk. Winner this year based on that is either Kofi or Christian
Depends who is drafted before you. I really couldn't tell you.
And bring back the mask and old attire with the glove. He has been shit since Triple H beat him at MSG on Monday Night Raw and removed his mask (I was there
).
Depends who is drafted before you. I really couldn't tell you.
And bring back the mask and old attire with the glove. He has been shit since Triple H beat him at MSG on Monday Night Raw and removed his mask (I was there
).
Kane then drops him right on the ladder after a few Kofi punches in the corner
Kane then drops him right on the ladder after a few Kofi punches in the corner
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 905
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,307
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,097
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,122
- Week 5 Money 6,812
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,390
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,051
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
