Wrestlemania 26 -- "in game" thread
face always wins championship matches in wrestlemania mcmahon always does it
Not Edge. ![]()
Like stated in the other thread...most of the time it's split.
face always wins championship matches in wrestlemania mcmahon always does it
Not Edge. ![]()
Like stated in the other thread...most of the time it's split.
It will be a great match...but Taker will win. HBK will probably land like 3 Sweet Chin Musics...have a sharpshooter, and some diving elbows while Taker will have a bunch of chokeslams and tombstones.
And...SHOCKER...there goes my feed before the best match on the card.
It will be a great match...but Taker will win. HBK will probably land like 3 Sweet Chin Musics...have a sharpshooter, and some diving elbows while Taker will have a bunch of chokeslams and tombstones.
And...SHOCKER...there goes my feed before the best match on the card.
fatroll...I see what you're saying. And yes...there is a reason I think he'll lose. If you care to know, I'll tell you. If not...I won't give you my reason behind it. ![]()
fatroll...I see what you're saying. And yes...there is a reason I think he'll lose. If you care to know, I'll tell you. If not...I won't give you my reason behind it. ![]()
That freaking HHH win cost me about 300 bucks. Still somewhat bothered by that.
How many parlays did you have it in? Or do you mean 300 bucks of what you could have won if only HHH lost.
That freaking HHH win cost me about 300 bucks. Still somewhat bothered by that.
How many parlays did you have it in? Or do you mean 300 bucks of what you could have won if only HHH lost.
That's hilarious...Striker said he's watched HBK for a long time and has seen him use a Crossface and an ankle lock.
Really? I saw him use both of those in his match against Kane on Monday. ![]()
That's hilarious...Striker said he's watched HBK for a long time and has seen him use a Crossface and an ankle lock.
Really? I saw him use both of those in his match against Kane on Monday. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 905
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,312
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,103
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,122
- PART DEUX 230
- Week 5 Money 6,817
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,394
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,067
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
