Wrestlemania 26 -- "in game" thread
Posted:
#30
Nah I didn't, I am a huge Jericho mark though. In my opinion he has one of the best or most memorable debuts ever with the Millenium Clock and interrupting the Rock
Rhodes out to little reaction, like Rhodes' music
Rhodes out to little reaction, like Rhodes' music
Nah I didn't, I am a huge Jericho mark though. In my opinion he has one of the best or most memorable debuts ever with the Millenium Clock and interrupting the Rock
Rhodes out to little reaction, like Rhodes' music
Rhodes out to little reaction, like Rhodes' music
Posted:
#37
Sparky -- I think that Rhodes could be an excellent heel, he's obviously young and has a very believable cockiness to him. He'll be a good one long term
Sparky -- I think that Rhodes could be an excellent heel, he's obviously young and has a very believable cockiness to him. He'll be a good one long term
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:
Sparky -- I think that Rhodes could be an excellent heel, he's obviously young and has a very believable cockiness to him. He'll be a good one long term
Sparky -- I think that Rhodes could be an excellent heel, he's obviously young and has a very believable cockiness to him. He'll be a good one long term
Agree...he just has that look. However...DiBiase doesn't look like a baby face...but that's the turn he's supposed to be making.
Nice double team...next time time it good enough so that the guy going for the leg actually gets it.
And there goes the double team.
Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:
Sparky -- I think that Rhodes could be an excellent heel, he's obviously young and has a very believable cockiness to him. He'll be a good one long term
Sparky -- I think that Rhodes could be an excellent heel, he's obviously young and has a very believable cockiness to him. He'll be a good one long term
Agree...he just has that look. However...DiBiase doesn't look like a baby face...but that's the turn he's supposed to be making.
Nice double team...next time time it good enough so that the guy going for the leg actually gets it.
And there goes the double team.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 905
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,312
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,103
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,122
- PART DEUX 230
- Week 5 Money 6,817
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,394
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,067
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
