• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Las Vegas

    Minimum needed to live the dream

    «First Previous 8910 ... 181920 Next Last»
    joser_31
    mgmprofits
    Eaglespts
    mafioso
    IPICKGAMES
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 283609
    Posts: 495
    «First Previous 8910 ... 181920 Next Last»
     
    joser_31
    joser_31
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 51
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2012 - 3:04 PM ET #176

    ALL YOU NEED IS A CHIP AND A CHAIR !
    Reply
    ALL YOU NEED IS A CHIP AND A CHAIR !
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2012 - 11:28 AM ET #177

    Quote Originally Posted by maitr3:

    Living the dream making $100 a day?  Totaling 36k a year?  That's laughable.  36k will cover your expenses but that's as far as it goes. You're still running the rat race like any other joe, except you'll be stressed, and i mean stressed the fuck out.  Sleepless nights, days without eating.  Reconsider until you have a better plan/money to blow.  You can thank me for keeping your health and sanity.

    $100 a day is more than enough to live here. Things are so cheap here. I remember they had a site called Cheapo Vegas...tells you how to live here for less than $20 a day, food, sleep, etc. Everything you need. Now it's a bit more...but $100 is plenty to live a fantastic lifestyle. Remember, what they said...one man's butter is another man's ass tissue. People get greedy the more they have. You need to be happy with what you got in order to really appreciate life.

    I think poor people are blessed more than greedy rich people
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by maitr3:

    Living the dream making $100 a day?  Totaling 36k a year?  That's laughable.  36k will cover your expenses but that's as far as it goes. You're still running the rat race like any other joe, except you'll be stressed, and i mean stressed the fuck out.  Sleepless nights, days without eating.  Reconsider until you have a better plan/money to blow.  You can thank me for keeping your health and sanity.

    $100 a day is more than enough to live here. Things are so cheap here. I remember they had a site called Cheapo Vegas...tells you how to live here for less than $20 a day, food, sleep, etc. Everything you need. Now it's a bit more...but $100 is plenty to live a fantastic lifestyle. Remember, what they said...one man's butter is another man's ass tissue. People get greedy the more they have. You need to be happy with what you got in order to really appreciate life.

    I think poor people are blessed more than greedy rich people
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2012 - 11:33 AM ET #178

    Quote Originally Posted by LabbyKing:

    That's basically what I said.  Glad to hear you have a system that works for you.  I hope you saw the advice of keeping it to yourself...  I will be out there at the end of the month and am getting pumped!!


    Cool man! I just don't see how people can vacation here and be satisfied. (Maybe bcuz they lose all their money? lol) For me, there is just way too much to do for even an entire lifetime you couldn't experience all there is to do here. There is infinite here, it only gets boring if you don't know how to live here. I know way too many people who rely on gambling when they come here and that never works out. That is why they get bored and go back home. It's a money/mind issue. This place has far more to do than most any other city in the world...so no reason to live anywhere else. Also this place has an excellent vibe. Fuck all those jealous people who said it was filled with negative energy...it's not. Sure, you got your fakes, scam artists, drugs and all that. But what city doesn't? I actually like the people here better than the east coast where I came from. Also you got plenty of tourists which come here, so a wide variety of people from all over. I've seen the scummiest of people here and I can tell you they still have warm hearts deep, deep, deep down to the point of where people can't understand...lol well stay safe
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LabbyKing:

    That's basically what I said.  Glad to hear you have a system that works for you.  I hope you saw the advice of keeping it to yourself...  I will be out there at the end of the month and am getting pumped!!


    Cool man! I just don't see how people can vacation here and be satisfied. (Maybe bcuz they lose all their money? lol) For me, there is just way too much to do for even an entire lifetime you couldn't experience all there is to do here. There is infinite here, it only gets boring if you don't know how to live here. I know way too many people who rely on gambling when they come here and that never works out. That is why they get bored and go back home. It's a money/mind issue. This place has far more to do than most any other city in the world...so no reason to live anywhere else. Also this place has an excellent vibe. Fuck all those jealous people who said it was filled with negative energy...it's not. Sure, you got your fakes, scam artists, drugs and all that. But what city doesn't? I actually like the people here better than the east coast where I came from. Also you got plenty of tourists which come here, so a wide variety of people from all over. I've seen the scummiest of people here and I can tell you they still have warm hearts deep, deep, deep down to the point of where people can't understand...lol well stay safe
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2012 - 11:45 AM ET #179

    Quote Originally Posted by joser_31:

    ALL YOU NEED IS A CHIP AND A CHAIR !


    Yes sir! All you need is a tiny little chip (and a chair). Just something to keep you alive. Poker is awesome. Me and my girl played a tourney recently at the casino together. Ironically she had a straight flush. She flopped the nut flush as well. I also was in the hand and I hit a flush on the flop. I thought I was good, although I thought she was on a nut flush draw...I slow played her and she got greedy, and went all in on the river, which I had checked. She hit a straight flush on the river...but I hit a higher straight flush! 

    So I called and to her disappointment I knocked her out of the tourney. LOL that's what she gets for trying to knock me out going all in like that! The other guys at the table were in shock, they were like "Well somebody's sleeping on the couch tonight!" Funny shit, good times...I ended up going on to get 3rd place in the tourney. But I thought to tell this story bcuz I was high stacked, 3 people left, I had about 30k and one guy only had 1 chip left. He ended up knocking me out....so just a point there all you need is a chip. I looked to be solid with only 3 people left...and I didn't even make it heads up.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joser_31:

    ALL YOU NEED IS A CHIP AND A CHAIR !


    Yes sir! All you need is a tiny little chip (and a chair). Just something to keep you alive. Poker is awesome. Me and my girl played a tourney recently at the casino together. Ironically she had a straight flush. She flopped the nut flush as well. I also was in the hand and I hit a flush on the flop. I thought I was good, although I thought she was on a nut flush draw...I slow played her and she got greedy, and went all in on the river, which I had checked. She hit a straight flush on the river...but I hit a higher straight flush! 

    So I called and to her disappointment I knocked her out of the tourney. LOL that's what she gets for trying to knock me out going all in like that! The other guys at the table were in shock, they were like "Well somebody's sleeping on the couch tonight!" Funny shit, good times...I ended up going on to get 3rd place in the tourney. But I thought to tell this story bcuz I was high stacked, 3 people left, I had about 30k and one guy only had 1 chip left. He ended up knocking me out....so just a point there all you need is a chip. I looked to be solid with only 3 people left...and I didn't even make it heads up.
     
    Eaglespts
    Eaglespts
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 857
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2012 - 9:59 AM ET #180

    newyorkslim, kudos for giving it a shot, always wanted to give it a shot, but because of family it would not have been a fair tradeoff. So I will live thru your dream, keep posting your status, I would like to know, I am pulling for you.

    1 ?, whats a "ginger"

    Reply

    newyorkslim, kudos for giving it a shot, always wanted to give it a shot, but because of family it would not have been a fair tradeoff. So I will live thru your dream, keep posting your status, I would like to know, I am pulling for you.

    1 ?, whats a "ginger"

     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2012 - 5:17 PM ET #181

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglespts:

    newyorkslim, kudos for giving it a shot, always wanted to give it a shot, but because of family it would not have been a fair tradeoff. So I will live thru your dream, keep posting your status, I would like to know, I am pulling for you.

    1 ?, whats a "ginger"



    A Ginger is a red head, He was saying he bet on Andy Dalton and the Cincy Bengals.

    Too NY Slim quote unquote living the dream
    In his case, the dream is one big fat lie.
    Read this thread and the recipe for success thread for more details.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglespts:

    newyorkslim, kudos for giving it a shot, always wanted to give it a shot, but because of family it would not have been a fair tradeoff. So I will live thru your dream, keep posting your status, I would like to know, I am pulling for you.

    1 ?, whats a "ginger"



    A Ginger is a red head, He was saying he bet on Andy Dalton and the Cincy Bengals.

    Too NY Slim quote unquote living the dream
    In his case, the dream is one big fat lie.
    Read this thread and the recipe for success thread for more details.
     
    IPICKGAMES
    IPICKGAMES
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 108
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2012 - 10:23 PM ET #182

    It's all about your ROI, if you know this number then you know if you can make it. 
    Reply
    It's all about your ROI, if you know this number then you know if you can make it. 
     
    don juan
    don juan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2001
    Posts: 5561
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2012 - 10:30 AM ET #183

    Mgmprofits.. you need to come over to the political forum and tell the greedy right wing nuts over there about your values in life. I'm sure you're a democrat too.
    Reply
    Mgmprofits.. you need to come over to the political forum and tell the greedy right wing nuts over there about your values in life. I'm sure you're a democrat too.
     
    Hermey
    Hermey
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2012 - 7:05 PM ET #184

    am i only one who thinks that this idea is fail from the begging ?
    Reply
    am i only one who thinks that this idea is fail from the begging ?
     
    HIGH ROLLER
    HIGH ROLLER
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2000
    Posts: 363
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2012 - 1:49 PM ET #185

    I love it!!!
    Reply
    I love it!!!
     
    pilotbo
    pilotbo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 41
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2012 - 5:38 PM ET #186

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:


    Well the portion you wrote about making $100 per day not being possible...This is simply untrue.

    Anyone can make an easy $100 per day out here (or much more)if you have a professional system as I do.

    In other words, the minimum to live the dream would be $0. You do not need a dime to start. But obviously unless you wish to be homeless I'd recommend enough to rent a place, as well as for food and bankroll. The bankroll required for my Holy Grail system is only $150 to start. 

    I have never lost in the long term with it. It works consistently, so the problem with most people out here is that they don't know how to play or win. That is why it costs them so much. Las Vegas is actually one of the cheaper places to live in the country, so if you're not a loser, this is a good place to come and live.

    MGM- I just posted in Hardball Harry's thread as well. Struggling Pilot living in Vegas- own a spot walking distance from Red Rock casino. Trying to find some other source of income to supplement my paychecks of this shit industry im in, would love to learn your holy grail system if you offer it. Any advice or guidance?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:


    Well the portion you wrote about making $100 per day not being possible...This is simply untrue.

    Anyone can make an easy $100 per day out here (or much more)if you have a professional system as I do.

    In other words, the minimum to live the dream would be $0. You do not need a dime to start. But obviously unless you wish to be homeless I'd recommend enough to rent a place, as well as for food and bankroll. The bankroll required for my Holy Grail system is only $150 to start. 

    I have never lost in the long term with it. It works consistently, so the problem with most people out here is that they don't know how to play or win. That is why it costs them so much. Las Vegas is actually one of the cheaper places to live in the country, so if you're not a loser, this is a good place to come and live.

    MGM- I just posted in Hardball Harry's thread as well. Struggling Pilot living in Vegas- own a spot walking distance from Red Rock casino. Trying to find some other source of income to supplement my paychecks of this shit industry im in, would love to learn your holy grail system if you offer it. Any advice or guidance?
     
    statsboy
    statsboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2012 - 12:32 AM ET #187

     I lived in Vegas for 15 years worked construction during the boom. I would bet from 55 to 5500 depending on bankroll. I once turned 20 bucks into 17,000 on baseball and basketball. I would make 50,000 on good football season, on bad seasons lose 12,000. I was discipline at times and at times not. I have seen the best and worst gamblers.  The dream can be had but I would handicap for hours and have good systems. That being said sports betting is the hard thing to do for a living, Billy Walters is the best but he made some of his money in the Vegas real estate boom. If a few big bets didn't go his way he would be on this forum like the rest of us. I wouldn't tell you not to follow your dream but all newbies come in bright eyed, until reality sets in.
    Reply
     I lived in Vegas for 15 years worked construction during the boom. I would bet from 55 to 5500 depending on bankroll. I once turned 20 bucks into 17,000 on baseball and basketball. I would make 50,000 on good football season, on bad seasons lose 12,000. I was discipline at times and at times not. I have seen the best and worst gamblers.  The dream can be had but I would handicap for hours and have good systems. That being said sports betting is the hard thing to do for a living, Billy Walters is the best but he made some of his money in the Vegas real estate boom. If a few big bets didn't go his way he would be on this forum like the rest of us. I wouldn't tell you not to follow your dream but all newbies come in bright eyed, until reality sets in.
     
    topperchris
    topperchris
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 1324
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2012 - 5:08 PM ET #188

      I stay at Harrahs and love it..Im mid 40's... Like the location..This is a great thread.. I like going 1st week of college football..Usally lay a bet of 1000k... I bet 1 game...If i win free vacation...If i lose so what...I put away 20 evey paycheck..Dont even miss it
    Reply
      I stay at Harrahs and love it..Im mid 40's... Like the location..This is a great thread.. I like going 1st week of college football..Usally lay a bet of 1000k... I bet 1 game...If i win free vacation...If i lose so what...I put away 20 evey paycheck..Dont even miss it
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2012 - 7:40 PM ET #189

    good stuff
    Reply
    good stuff
     
    statsboy
    statsboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2012 - 1:57 AM ET #190

     Living in Vegas you do get caught up somewhat in the lifestyle un less you have been castrated LOL. When big money is made hot women come along with the territory. One tip I would suggest is try to keep a low profile, especially now in the rough economy in Vegas, I know guys that look for people who cash big to take em down. Another thing is know what you are good and sometimes the best bet is the one not made.
    Reply
     Living in Vegas you do get caught up somewhat in the lifestyle un less you have been castrated LOL. When big money is made hot women come along with the territory. One tip I would suggest is try to keep a low profile, especially now in the rough economy in Vegas, I know guys that look for people who cash big to take em down. Another thing is know what you are good and sometimes the best bet is the one not made.
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2012 - 2:20 PM ET #191

    Quote Originally Posted by topperchris:

      I stay at Harrahs and love it..Im mid 40's... Like the location..This is a great thread.. I like going 1st week of college football..Usally lay a bet of 1000k... I bet 1 game...If i win free vacation...If i lose so what...I put away 20 evey paycheck..Dont even miss it
       A bet of 1000k would be a million $. You'd probablly miss it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by topperchris:

      I stay at Harrahs and love it..Im mid 40's... Like the location..This is a great thread.. I like going 1st week of college football..Usally lay a bet of 1000k... I bet 1 game...If i win free vacation...If i lose so what...I put away 20 evey paycheck..Dont even miss it
       A bet of 1000k would be a million $. You'd probablly miss it.
     
    max-value
    max-value
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 85
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2012 - 4:20 PM ET #192

    Quote Originally Posted by statsboy:

     Living in Vegas you do get caught up somewhat in the lifestyle un less you have been castrated LOL. When big money is made hot women come along with the territory. One tip I would suggest is try to keep a low profile, especially now in the rough economy in Vegas, I know guys that look for people who cash big to take em down. Another thing is know what you are good and sometimes the best bet is the one not made.

    good stuff ..very good advice
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by statsboy:

     Living in Vegas you do get caught up somewhat in the lifestyle un less you have been castrated LOL. When big money is made hot women come along with the territory. One tip I would suggest is try to keep a low profile, especially now in the rough economy in Vegas, I know guys that look for people who cash big to take em down. Another thing is know what you are good and sometimes the best bet is the one not made.

    good stuff ..very good advice
     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2012 - 6:23 PM ET #193

    Quote Originally Posted by statsboy:

      I know guys that look for people who cash big to take em down.


    Take them down in what way?

    You mean take them down as in to rob them using a weapon?

    You know guys who do that and you havent turned them in?

    You know of crimes being commited on Innocent people and all you do is sit here and tell us to watch our backs?

    What the fuck am I missing here?

    If you know guys who are doing this, Why arent you notifying the proper authorities on these guys that you know?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by statsboy:

      I know guys that look for people who cash big to take em down.


    Take them down in what way?

    You mean take them down as in to rob them using a weapon?

    You know guys who do that and you havent turned them in?

    You know of crimes being commited on Innocent people and all you do is sit here and tell us to watch our backs?

    What the fuck am I missing here?

    If you know guys who are doing this, Why arent you notifying the proper authorities on these guys that you know?
     
    statsboy
    statsboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2012 - 8:46 PM ET #194

    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:



    Take them down in what way?

    You mean take them down as in to rob them using a weapon?

    You know guys who do that and you havent turned them in?

    You know of crimes being commited on Innocent people and all you do is sit here and tell us to watch our backs?

    What the fuck am I missing here?

    If you know guys who are doing this, Why arent you notifying the proper authorities on these guys that you know?


    This ain't Disneyland lol, Vegas is a great place but some guys who win sometimes brag. If I hit for 5 grand I'm on alert with people I know lol. Just be smart, predators are all over in this town men and women. If you walk around anywhere in the country with a sign on your forehead saying I just won 5 grand you will get attention even in a old folks home.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:



    Take them down in what way?

    You mean take them down as in to rob them using a weapon?

    You know guys who do that and you havent turned them in?

    You know of crimes being commited on Innocent people and all you do is sit here and tell us to watch our backs?

    What the fuck am I missing here?

    If you know guys who are doing this, Why arent you notifying the proper authorities on these guys that you know?


    This ain't Disneyland lol, Vegas is a great place but some guys who win sometimes brag. If I hit for 5 grand I'm on alert with people I know lol. Just be smart, predators are all over in this town men and women. If you walk around anywhere in the country with a sign on your forehead saying I just won 5 grand you will get attention even in a old folks home.
     
    statsboy
    statsboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2012 - 8:51 PM ET #195

     I'm not saying be terrified but tourist come here with an abundance of euphoria. Just have a good time and be smart.
    Reply
     I'm not saying be terrified but tourist come here with an abundance of euphoria. Just have a good time and be smart.
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2012 - 11:43 PM ET #196

    Just get a pair of brass knuckles. 

    Problem solved.

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    Just get a pair of brass knuckles. 

    Problem solved.

     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2012 - 4:12 AM ET #197

    I fear nothing, Always been my problem in life, but the issue isnt the moron who goes about bragging about what he won, the issue here statboy is you said YOU KNOW GUYS WHO WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO HIT BIG SO THEY CAN ROB HIM.

    I know it aint disneyland, but if I knew of any motherfuckers doing what you say they are doing, I wouldnt hesitate to get these fucks locked up or even better dead.
    Reply
    I fear nothing, Always been my problem in life, but the issue isnt the moron who goes about bragging about what he won, the issue here statboy is you said YOU KNOW GUYS WHO WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO HIT BIG SO THEY CAN ROB HIM.

    I know it aint disneyland, but if I knew of any motherfuckers doing what you say they are doing, I wouldnt hesitate to get these fucks locked up or even better dead.
     
    promark12
    promark12
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1627
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2012 - 1:52 PM ET #198

    45 cents!
    Reply
    45 cents!
     
    ShadowWarrior
    ShadowWarrior
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 7112
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2012 - 2:15 PM ET #199

    Wherever cash money presents itself, greed and dishonesty will be present.
    Reply
    Wherever cash money presents itself, greed and dishonesty will be present.
     
     
    hats4cats
    hats4cats
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2012 - 7:26 PM ET #200

    what about money for drugs and hookers?
    Reply
    what about money for drugs and hookers?
    All Forums | Las Vegas
    «First Previous 8910 ... 181920 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,365
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,993
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 857
    • Week 6 Money 9,464
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,795
    • Friday 10/09/2026 390
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,561
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,277
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.