• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Stock Pick - MNKD

    «First Previous 567 ... 212223 Next Last»
    MakeThatCasH
    Louis_IV
    davemsh
    dbuc1
    football_007
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51435
    Posts: 563
    «First Previous 567 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2014 - 10:55 AM ET #101

    Got it, thanks. Please try to post if you add or sell like usual.
    Reply
    Got it, thanks. Please try to post if you add or sell like usual.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2014 - 11:39 AM ET #102

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    Got it, thanks. Please try to post if you add or sell like usual.

    I actually would like to sell now, but probably will not.  I feel very confident it will continue to drop.  This stock is so manipulated.  I would then obviously buy back in.  I'll post if I make any moves.  I'm just tired of making money on this stock, taking on the risk, only to see it run back down on a whim.  We deserve to be rewarded for that adcom.  Risk is though, any news comes out related to partner.  Outside of that this stock will fall down because for 90 days folks will drum up 1000 reasons why its going to not be approved, how it causes a disease or two, ho they are going to have to do another share offering, how they are burning cash.  Seen it 1000 times.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    Got it, thanks. Please try to post if you add or sell like usual.

    I actually would like to sell now, but probably will not.  I feel very confident it will continue to drop.  This stock is so manipulated.  I would then obviously buy back in.  I'll post if I make any moves.  I'm just tired of making money on this stock, taking on the risk, only to see it run back down on a whim.  We deserve to be rewarded for that adcom.  Risk is though, any news comes out related to partner.  Outside of that this stock will fall down because for 90 days folks will drum up 1000 reasons why its going to not be approved, how it causes a disease or two, ho they are going to have to do another share offering, how they are burning cash.  Seen it 1000 times.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2014 - 1:20 PM ET #103

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    Sold some shares at $7.  This was what I added last week, still have my entire core position.  I wanted to take some profit off the table.  May add again if we see a bear raid.  I just don't trust the market games. I do trust in MNKD.  I have a lot of shares, just had to take that profit for the hard work.

    this was the one positive of this drop.  I got out of these shares.  Able to grab some profit before it disintegrated.  Watching price now, I just feel it will fall because people have 3 months to play with.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    Sold some shares at $7.  This was what I added last week, still have my entire core position.  I wanted to take some profit off the table.  May add again if we see a bear raid.  I just don't trust the market games. I do trust in MNKD.  I have a lot of shares, just had to take that profit for the hard work.

    this was the one positive of this drop.  I got out of these shares.  Able to grab some profit before it disintegrated.  Watching price now, I just feel it will fall because people have 3 months to play with.  
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2014 - 2:17 PM ET #104

    here is a video of the ADCOM.  these are the speakers that talked about the value of Afrezza.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P0w8i0J5yQ
    Reply
    here is a video of the ADCOM.  these are the speakers that talked about the value of Afrezza.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P0w8i0J5yQ
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2014 - 2:22 PM ET #105

    I agree that this will probably drop in the following 3 months.

    So you will hold just in case they get a partner which would result in value going up dramatically
    Reply
    I agree that this will probably drop in the following 3 months.

    So you will hold just in case they get a partner which would result in value going up dramatically
     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2014 - 11:22 PM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    I actually would like to sell now, but probably will not.  I feel very confident it will continue to drop.  This stock is so manipulated.  I would then obviously buy back in.  I'll post if I make any moves.  I'm just tired of making money on this stock, taking on the risk, only to see it run back down on a whim.  We deserve to be rewarded for that adcom.  Risk is though, any news comes out related to partner.  Outside of that this stock will fall down because for 90 days folks will drum up 1000 reasons why its going to not be approved, how it causes a disease or two, ho they are going to have to do another share offering, how they are burning cash.  Seen it 1000 times.


    Thoughts on the past few days?  I am surprised on the bullishness of this stock as I thought it would of went down into the mid 5's once they announced the delay till 07/15.   Do you think there is a chance of the FDA announcing approval a lot earlier?
    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    I actually would like to sell now, but probably will not.  I feel very confident it will continue to drop.  This stock is so manipulated.  I would then obviously buy back in.  I'll post if I make any moves.  I'm just tired of making money on this stock, taking on the risk, only to see it run back down on a whim.  We deserve to be rewarded for that adcom.  Risk is though, any news comes out related to partner.  Outside of that this stock will fall down because for 90 days folks will drum up 1000 reasons why its going to not be approved, how it causes a disease or two, ho they are going to have to do another share offering, how they are burning cash.  Seen it 1000 times.


    Thoughts on the past few days?  I am surprised on the bullishness of this stock as I thought it would of went down into the mid 5's once they announced the delay till 07/15.   Do you think there is a chance of the FDA announcing approval a lot earlier?
     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 1:02 AM ET #107

    Louis,

    Two drugs are coming up for approval soon, POZN and QRXPY. POZN sounds pretty promising and already has a partner and a FDA date of April 25th. I haven't looked into QRXPY much, but from what I've seen so far they are an Australian pharmaceutical company that is still under the radar, it looks promising-still need to do some more DD on this one. They have an Adcom on April 25th as well.

    Do you have any input about either of these?

    A nice day for MNKD. I'm picking up more if it drops back to $6 before July.
    Reply
    Louis,

    Two drugs are coming up for approval soon, POZN and QRXPY. POZN sounds pretty promising and already has a partner and a FDA date of April 25th. I haven't looked into QRXPY much, but from what I've seen so far they are an Australian pharmaceutical company that is still under the radar, it looks promising-still need to do some more DD on this one. They have an Adcom on April 25th as well.

    Do you have any input about either of these?

    A nice day for MNKD. I'm picking up more if it drops back to $6 before July.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 10:28 AM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:



    Thoughts on the past few days?  I am surprised on the bullishness of this stock as I thought it would of went down into the mid 5's once they announced the delay till 07/15.   Do you think there is a chance of the FDA announcing approval a lot earlier?

    Surprised as well.  This is a stock where it is so hard to predict the runs, almost opposite of what you think.  Looks like a bit of profit taking today.  I'm holding.  I typically see a sell off at/around the time of the Earnings Call.  They never say anything of importance but amateurs generally sell off after the call making shares cheap.  That may be a buying opportunity if you have dry powder laying around.  If we get a dip down I may add for a trade or a hold, depends on how its going.  Right now, holding my full core position.  Seems as if the rumblings around a partner generated the recent run, plus Al Mann filed some paperwork that many interpreted as prep for a partnership/buyout.  We will see.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:



    Thoughts on the past few days?  I am surprised on the bullishness of this stock as I thought it would of went down into the mid 5's once they announced the delay till 07/15.   Do you think there is a chance of the FDA announcing approval a lot earlier?

    Surprised as well.  This is a stock where it is so hard to predict the runs, almost opposite of what you think.  Looks like a bit of profit taking today.  I'm holding.  I typically see a sell off at/around the time of the Earnings Call.  They never say anything of importance but amateurs generally sell off after the call making shares cheap.  That may be a buying opportunity if you have dry powder laying around.  If we get a dip down I may add for a trade or a hold, depends on how its going.  Right now, holding my full core position.  Seems as if the rumblings around a partner generated the recent run, plus Al Mann filed some paperwork that many interpreted as prep for a partnership/buyout.  We will see.

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 10:29 AM ET #109

    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:

    Louis,

    Two drugs are coming up for approval soon, POZN and QRXPY. POZN sounds pretty promising and already has a partner and a FDA date of April 25th. I haven't looked into QRXPY much, but from what I've seen so far they are an Australian pharmaceutical company that is still under the radar, it looks promising-still need to do some more DD on this one. They have an Adcom on April 25th as well.

    Do you have any input about either of these?

    A nice day for MNKD. I'm picking up more if it drops back to $6 before July.

    Not familiar with them dbuc, I'll take a gander.  I try and focus on a few at a time.  I'm risky, but too much exposure to this sector can be fatal to a portfolio.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:

    Louis,

    Two drugs are coming up for approval soon, POZN and QRXPY. POZN sounds pretty promising and already has a partner and a FDA date of April 25th. I haven't looked into QRXPY much, but from what I've seen so far they are an Australian pharmaceutical company that is still under the radar, it looks promising-still need to do some more DD on this one. They have an Adcom on April 25th as well.

    Do you have any input about either of these?

    A nice day for MNKD. I'm picking up more if it drops back to $6 before July.

    Not familiar with them dbuc, I'll take a gander.  I try and focus on a few at a time.  I'm risky, but too much exposure to this sector can be fatal to a portfolio.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 12:49 PM ET #110

    contimplating adding some MNKD here down 5% today, I'll post as soon as I do, if I do.  This may be just for a trade.  It could definitely go lower its a crapshoot.
    Reply
    contimplating adding some MNKD here down 5% today, I'll post as soon as I do, if I do.  This may be just for a trade.  It could definitely go lower its a crapshoot.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2014 - 2:39 PM ET #111

    today may be a good day to get in if you need some shares.

    I just added a 5% increase to my shares at $6.38
    Reply
    today may be a good day to get in if you need some shares.

    I just added a 5% increase to my shares at $6.38
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 10:29 AM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    today may be a good day to get in if you need some shares.

    I just added a 5% increase to my shares at $6.38

    I should have waited, we could see 5.50, no news for 3 months is just a killer if thats the way it goes down.  People always feel like they have time to buy in.  Shorts run it down, as well as big houses.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    today may be a good day to get in if you need some shares.

    I just added a 5% increase to my shares at $6.38

    I should have waited, we could see 5.50, no news for 3 months is just a killer if thats the way it goes down.  People always feel like they have time to buy in.  Shorts run it down, as well as big houses.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 8, 2014 - 11:18 AM ET #113

    Earnings call scheduled for 5/12.  I expect some sort of sell off based on NO NEWS.  There never is at these calls but sell offs tend to happen.  If there is a major drop I'll buy some more.  Ride that through the expected July 15th FDA approval announcement.  I want to be back at FULL position in case anything is announced early.
    Reply
    Earnings call scheduled for 5/12.  I expect some sort of sell off based on NO NEWS.  There never is at these calls but sell offs tend to happen.  If there is a major drop I'll buy some more.  Ride that through the expected July 15th FDA approval announcement.  I want to be back at FULL position in case anything is announced early.
     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 11:08 AM ET #114

    Sold all of mine this morning. I think it goes $5.50 range after earnings, considering they have no profit it can't be good. I'll get back in big in a couple of days after earnings report. I could be wrong though so it's a risk.  Definitely think it gets approved in July after blowing away the Adcom. 
    Reply
    Sold all of mine this morning. I think it goes $5.50 range after earnings, considering they have no profit it can't be good. I'll get back in big in a couple of days after earnings report. I could be wrong though so it's a risk.  Definitely think it gets approved in July after blowing away the Adcom. 
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 9, 2014 - 11:58 AM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:

    Sold all of mine this morning. I think it goes $5.50 range after earnings, considering they have no profit it can't be good. I'll get back in big in a couple of days after earnings report. I could be wrong though so it's a risk.  Definitely think it gets approved in July after blowing away the Adcom. 

    yep, cant blame you for that.  It usually drops after the con-call, more because people are hoping Al says something way out there and he never does.  Just make sure you are in by mid June or so.  I'll be loaded up by then, I still have 65% of the shares I want to have going into July.  I cant wait
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:

    Sold all of mine this morning. I think it goes $5.50 range after earnings, considering they have no profit it can't be good. I'll get back in big in a couple of days after earnings report. I could be wrong though so it's a risk.  Definitely think it gets approved in July after blowing away the Adcom. 

    yep, cant blame you for that.  It usually drops after the con-call, more because people are hoping Al says something way out there and he never does.  Just make sure you are in by mid June or so.  I'll be loaded up by then, I still have 65% of the shares I want to have going into July.  I cant wait
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 19, 2014 - 10:25 AM ET #116

    increased current position @6.93 end of last week.  Only added 15%.  I still need more.  Need to add another 25% before decision.  May have to overpay from what I expected but in the end if its approved and sells these pennies will not matter.  Look for an entry point.  
    Reply
    increased current position @6.93 end of last week.  Only added 15%.  I still need more.  Need to add another 25% before decision.  May have to overpay from what I expected but in the end if its approved and sells these pennies will not matter.  Look for an entry point.  
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 20, 2014 - 10:47 AM ET #117

    MNKD @ 7.67 today.  May not be able to get this cheap again.  I was hoping for a drop after earnings.  May keep running until July.  Then....BOOM!!!
    Reply
    MNKD @ 7.67 today.  May not be able to get this cheap again.  I was hoping for a drop after earnings.  May keep running until July.  Then....BOOM!!!
     
    football_007
    football_007
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 34154
    Posted: May. 20, 2014 - 4:07 PM ET #118

    I hit MACK on my wife account. Bought in at 4.81 and sold at 7.02 all 5000 shares making over 10k and run. I was looking at MNKD last week afterward but back off.

    Good luck with your investment. 

    It is on my watch list just wait for a chance..lol
    Reply
    I hit MACK on my wife account. Bought in at 4.81 and sold at 7.02 all 5000 shares making over 10k and run. I was looking at MNKD last week afterward but back off.

    Good luck with your investment. 

    It is on my watch list just wait for a chance..lol
     
    markp851
    markp851
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1374
    Posted: May. 20, 2014 - 11:59 PM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    MNKD @ 7.67 today.  May not be able to get this cheap again.  I was hoping for a drop after earnings.  May keep running until July.  Then....BOOM!!!


    hope you're right, deposited 1k few months ago, made a little gain on CACQ, selling that to buy MNKD

    what amount do you see this potentially hitting?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    MNKD @ 7.67 today.  May not be able to get this cheap again.  I was hoping for a drop after earnings.  May keep running until July.  Then....BOOM!!!


    hope you're right, deposited 1k few months ago, made a little gain on CACQ, selling that to buy MNKD

    what amount do you see this potentially hitting?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 22, 2014 - 11:01 AM ET #120

    Quote Originally Posted by markp851:



    hope you're right, deposited 1k few months ago, made a little gain on CACQ, selling that to buy MNKD

    what amount do you see this potentially hitting?

    I really don't know for sure, so many variables.  Predicting would just be a wild guess.  Need approval first which i expect, then partner/sale.  I see them partnering since they built out the afrezza production.  Skys the limit.  Partner sales and marketing will be key to adoption which I expect so many consumers to do, why wouldn't someone switch.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by markp851:



    hope you're right, deposited 1k few months ago, made a little gain on CACQ, selling that to buy MNKD

    what amount do you see this potentially hitting?

    I really don't know for sure, so many variables.  Predicting would just be a wild guess.  Need approval first which i expect, then partner/sale.  I see them partnering since they built out the afrezza production.  Skys the limit.  Partner sales and marketing will be key to adoption which I expect so many consumers to do, why wouldn't someone switch.  
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: May. 22, 2014 - 11:07 AM ET #121

    What is the highest price you would pay to add more shares? It is almost at $8 now. Would you pay $8 or wait for it to drop?

    Buy now or wait till mid June to buy?

    Thanks again!
    Reply
    What is the highest price you would pay to add more shares? It is almost at $8 now. Would you pay $8 or wait for it to drop?

    Buy now or wait till mid June to buy?

    Thanks again!
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 22, 2014 - 2:56 PM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    What is the highest price you would pay to add more shares? It is almost at $8 now. Would you pay $8 or wait for it to drop?

    Buy now or wait till mid June to buy?

    Thanks again!

    My hunch is to wait if you want them cheaper.  At some point there usually is a bear raid.  That said, there is no guarantee that will happen.  In the end if this is approved, we partner and then sales start to happen in a year or so this think will fly and 7, 8, 9 dollars a share will mean zip.  I would just make sure your in soon so if they announce approval early you don't miss the boat, from all Ive read, approval and partnership announcement will happen around same time.  It seems to be what everyone is waiting for.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    What is the highest price you would pay to add more shares? It is almost at $8 now. Would you pay $8 or wait for it to drop?

    Buy now or wait till mid June to buy?

    Thanks again!

    My hunch is to wait if you want them cheaper.  At some point there usually is a bear raid.  That said, there is no guarantee that will happen.  In the end if this is approved, we partner and then sales start to happen in a year or so this think will fly and 7, 8, 9 dollars a share will mean zip.  I would just make sure your in soon so if they announce approval early you don't miss the boat, from all Ive read, approval and partnership announcement will happen around same time.  It seems to be what everyone is waiting for.
     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: May. 29, 2014 - 6:33 PM ET #123

    So I sold right before earnings anticipating a drop in pps, boy was I wrong. Had to protect profits though, that's the name of the game. Sold at $6.18 got back in at $6.84. Currently at $8.55 so it's all good. Could easily double upon approval and partnership announcement. Would like to see partnership announcement a few days after approval so this thing could settle out a bit. Sounds like it will be at the same time though. We're almost up to post adcomm prices here. So unfortunately, probably no more dip buys will be available. 
    Reply
    So I sold right before earnings anticipating a drop in pps, boy was I wrong. Had to protect profits though, that's the name of the game. Sold at $6.18 got back in at $6.84. Currently at $8.55 so it's all good. Could easily double upon approval and partnership announcement. Would like to see partnership announcement a few days after approval so this thing could settle out a bit. Sounds like it will be at the same time though. We're almost up to post adcomm prices here. So unfortunately, probably no more dip buys will be available. 
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: May. 30, 2014 - 11:02 AM ET #124

    Up to 9.15. Are you still going to buy more before 7/15?

    You are not going to sell any shares until after 7/15?


    Reply
    Up to 9.15. Are you still going to buy more before 7/15?

    You are not going to sell any shares until after 7/15?


     
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 31, 2014 - 12:12 AM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    Up to 9.15. Are you still going to buy more before 7/15?

    You are not going to sell any shares until after 7/15?



    No plans to sell right now.  As for buying, I want too.  Need about 25% more shares.  Still looking at an entry point.  May be a pullback.  All signs look positive. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    Up to 9.15. Are you still going to buy more before 7/15?

    You are not going to sell any shares until after 7/15?



    No plans to sell right now.  As for buying, I want too.  Need about 25% more shares.  Still looking at an entry point.  May be a pullback.  All signs look positive. 
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 567 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,387
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,447
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,813
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,492
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,216
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,861
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.