Good deal man. I plan on holding my buy ins for a while. Shorts were quite upset today. Amazing the trolls that were in the Yahoo message board today; I guess they are everywhere.
Hope this pans out for you as I know you are significantly invested
My name is Blackjackaces on the Yahoo MB. I was just posting in there a bit ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:
Good deal man. I plan on holding my buy ins for a while. Shorts were quite upset today. Amazing the trolls that were in the Yahoo message board today; I guess they are everywhere.
Hope this pans out for you as I know you are significantly invested
My name is Blackjackaces on the Yahoo MB. I was just posting in there a bit ago.
trading well in after hours, there will be a run-up. then some sell off heading into approval I think, not sure what my strategy will be right now, definitely will have some shares for long haul, will post if I do anything....
this was awesome today, listened to adcom all day today, was part of history
When do you think is the best time to sell? After FDA approval assuming it's approved? Or a lot later down the road?
Thanks again
Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:
trading well in after hours, there will be a run-up. then some sell off heading into approval I think, not sure what my strategy will be right now, definitely will have some shares for long haul, will post if I do anything....
this was awesome today, listened to adcom all day today, was part of history
When do you think is the best time to sell? After FDA approval assuming it's approved? Or a lot later down the road?
When do you think is the best time to sell? After FDA approval assuming it's approved? Or a lot later down the road?
Thanks again
Honestly I got to see what happens tomorrow, we see the games with the stock, right now skys the limit, its a game change in diabetes, not sure if you heard the 18 or so testimonials today at adcom, powerful stuff. I have a decent amount of shares right now. I have to see how we run, advise ive received is to sell some at some point, not sure when yet, and then hold a chunk much longer term, that could be partnership/buyout or after we start seeing the sales come in once this gets going. Remember, they have a shitton of insuli already produced so they are going to make a ton of money due to low costs out of gate, should be great for stock. This is exciting, fda has to approve after this adcom, 14-0 and 13-1, if not teh whole system is a farce
Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:
When do you think is the best time to sell? After FDA approval assuming it's approved? Or a lot later down the road?
Thanks again
Honestly I got to see what happens tomorrow, we see the games with the stock, right now skys the limit, its a game change in diabetes, not sure if you heard the 18 or so testimonials today at adcom, powerful stuff. I have a decent amount of shares right now. I have to see how we run, advise ive received is to sell some at some point, not sure when yet, and then hold a chunk much longer term, that could be partnership/buyout or after we start seeing the sales come in once this gets going. Remember, they have a shitton of insuli already produced so they are going to make a ton of money due to low costs out of gate, should be great for stock. This is exciting, fda has to approve after this adcom, 14-0 and 13-1, if not teh whole system is a farce
Can't believe that such a drop is warranted by this news. I made a lot of money on some MNKD calls. Thank God I sold for a quick profit. I still love the stock. Could be a big winner. It should run up ahead of the April 1st date.
funny the fu kher never ran but got killed total opposite of what anyone would have expected.....I thought it would too....and wham, tons of shorts out there too......squeeze maybe tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:
Can't believe that such a drop is warranted by this news. I made a lot of money on some MNKD calls. Thank God I sold for a quick profit. I still love the stock. Could be a big winner. It should run up ahead of the April 1st date.
funny the fu kher never ran but got killed total opposite of what anyone would have expected.....I thought it would too....and wham, tons of shorts out there too......squeeze maybe tomorrow.
Sold some shares at $7. This was what I added last week, still have my entire core position. I wanted to take some profit off the table. May add again if we see a bear raid. I just don't trust the market games. I do trust in MNKD. I have a lot of shares, just had to take that profit for the hard work.
Sold some shares at $7. This was what I added last week, still have my entire core position. I wanted to take some profit off the table. May add again if we see a bear raid. I just don't trust the market games. I do trust in MNKD. I have a lot of shares, just had to take that profit for the hard work.
Sold some shares at $7. This was what I added last week, still have my entire core position. I wanted to take some profit off the table. May add again if we see a bear raid. I just don't trust the market games. I do trust in MNKD. I have a lot of shares, just had to take that profit for the hard work.
I don't have that many shares. Do you think I should sell some/all or wait till the 15th to make a move?
Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:
Sold some shares at $7. This was what I added last week, still have my entire core position. I wanted to take some profit off the table. May add again if we see a bear raid. I just don't trust the market games. I do trust in MNKD. I have a lot of shares, just had to take that profit for the hard work.
I don't have that many shares. Do you think I should sell some/all or wait till the 15th to make a move?
don't know your financial situation, its a decent chunk of shares (14K value). What's your dollar average cost per share? So many questions. I would say if your hoping for the big return hold, if you need some cash you can take 10-20% of the table, I think we may be able to buy again cheaper, just the way it seems to go, but I can't sell more in case they announce a partner soon. That will be huge. I'm in this to change my life, not just make a few bucks. I was a little too leveraged. Remember biotechs are high risk, we COULD drop off the face of the earth, I don't think so though, yesterday was huge. I took 20% off the table, I was overleveraged and those were shares I added outside my core when we dipped to 4.50 and under 4 last week. I was nervous having that many. Those were a trade for me, bought bought enough to represent 20% of my total.
Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:
A little over 2,000 shares
don't know your financial situation, its a decent chunk of shares (14K value). What's your dollar average cost per share? So many questions. I would say if your hoping for the big return hold, if you need some cash you can take 10-20% of the table, I think we may be able to buy again cheaper, just the way it seems to go, but I can't sell more in case they announce a partner soon. That will be huge. I'm in this to change my life, not just make a few bucks. I was a little too leveraged. Remember biotechs are high risk, we COULD drop off the face of the earth, I don't think so though, yesterday was huge. I took 20% off the table, I was overleveraged and those were shares I added outside my core when we dipped to 4.50 and under 4 last week. I was nervous having that many. Those were a trade for me, bought bought enough to represent 20% of my total.
So it sounds like you would hold and buy more when prices go down? How low till you buy more?
I would just hold then, you don't want to miss something, the CFO Matt for MNKD will be on cnbc today at 1pm. Listen in. I will buy if we have a day where the stock gets leveled for some reason, like what happened prior to adcom on tuesday. If something like that happens the week before approval I may add on the dip.
Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:
So it sounds like you would hold and buy more when prices go down? How low till you buy more?
I would just hold then, you don't want to miss something, the CFO Matt for MNKD will be on cnbc today at 1pm. Listen in. I will buy if we have a day where the stock gets leveled for some reason, like what happened prior to adcom on tuesday. If something like that happens the week before approval I may add on the dip.
The shares you sold, are you going to use that money to buy more shares later? Or are you going to buy another stock, if so which are looking into? Thanks again for the advice
The shares you sold, are you going to use that money to buy more shares later? Or are you going to buy another stock, if so which are looking into? Thanks again for the advice
The shares you sold, are you going to use that money to buy more shares later? Or are you going to buy another stock, if so which are looking into? Thanks again for the advice
likely going to hold it in cash, so if an opportunity comes up again with this one I'm there, I know this stock, spent so much time reading up on it, the people, the objective. I want to maximize my return, remember I had to sell some other stock to be able to buy that last batch, one was a gold fund, in which I took a loss on it. Fine. I had too much in it and gold sucks. I'd rather watch grass grow.
Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:
The shares you sold, are you going to use that money to buy more shares later? Or are you going to buy another stock, if so which are looking into? Thanks again for the advice
likely going to hold it in cash, so if an opportunity comes up again with this one I'm there, I know this stock, spent so much time reading up on it, the people, the objective. I want to maximize my return, remember I had to sell some other stock to be able to buy that last batch, one was a gold fund, in which I took a loss on it. Fine. I had too much in it and gold sucks. I'd rather watch grass grow.
POWWWWW!! Got the gap up ... I know I am a little late to the party but my buddy called ,e this morning and said pre market this thing was at $ 7.70 Good call on this one...
POWWWWW!! Got the gap up ... I know I am a little late to the party but my buddy called ,e this morning and said pre market this thing was at $ 7.70 Good call on this one...
if it drops to high 4s, low 5s I will, not right now. We have 3 months. I have no idea what people will do with this stock over 3 months. Not buying on this initial dip. This extension of 3 months is a joke. Great adcom, labels should not take this long and thats what I believe this is for. The label. The fda is just a joke. They just jerk everyone around. Really disappointed we have to wait and sit on our "d" icks for 3 months
Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:
FDA review moved from April 15 to July 15.
Are you going to add more shares?
if it drops to high 4s, low 5s I will, not right now. We have 3 months. I have no idea what people will do with this stock over 3 months. Not buying on this initial dip. This extension of 3 months is a joke. Great adcom, labels should not take this long and thats what I believe this is for. The label. The fda is just a joke. They just jerk everyone around. Really disappointed we have to wait and sit on our "d" icks for 3 months