• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Stock Pick - MNKD

    «First Previous 456 ... 212223 Next Last»
    Louis_IV
    MakeThatCasH
    Fire_Control
    Knoxpoker
    mightiestmojo
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51435
    Posts: 563
    «First Previous 456 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 9:18 PM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:

    Good deal man. I plan on holding my buy ins for a while. Shorts were quite upset today. Amazing the trolls that were in the Yahoo message board today; I guess they are everywhere.

    Hope this pans out for you as I know you are significantly invested

    My name is Blackjackaces on the Yahoo MB.  I was just posting in there a bit ago.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:

    Good deal man. I plan on holding my buy ins for a while. Shorts were quite upset today. Amazing the trolls that were in the Yahoo message board today; I guess they are everywhere.

    Hope this pans out for you as I know you are significantly invested

    My name is Blackjackaces on the Yahoo MB.  I was just posting in there a bit ago.
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 10:44 PM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    trading well in after hours, there will be a run-up.  then some sell off heading into approval I think, not sure what my strategy will be right now, definitely will have some shares for long haul, will post if I do anything....

    this was awesome today, listened to adcom all day today, was part of history

    When do you think is the best time to sell? After FDA approval assuming it's approved? Or a lot later down the road?

    Thanks again 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    trading well in after hours, there will be a run-up.  then some sell off heading into approval I think, not sure what my strategy will be right now, definitely will have some shares for long haul, will post if I do anything....

    this was awesome today, listened to adcom all day today, was part of history

    When do you think is the best time to sell? After FDA approval assuming it's approved? Or a lot later down the road?

    Thanks again 
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 10:53 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:


    When do you think is the best time to sell? After FDA approval assuming it's approved? Or a lot later down the road?

    Thanks again 

    Honestly I got to see what happens tomorrow, we see the games with the stock, right now skys the limit, its a game change in diabetes, not sure if you heard the 18 or so testimonials today at adcom, powerful stuff.  I have a decent amount of shares right now.  I have to see how we run, advise ive received is to sell some at some point, not sure when yet, and then hold a chunk much longer term, that could be partnership/buyout or after we start seeing the sales come in once this gets going.  Remember, they have a shitton of insuli already produced so they are going to make a ton of money due to low costs out of gate, should be great for stock.  This is exciting, fda has to approve after this adcom, 14-0 and 13-1, if not teh whole system is a farce
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:


    When do you think is the best time to sell? After FDA approval assuming it's approved? Or a lot later down the road?

    Thanks again 

    Honestly I got to see what happens tomorrow, we see the games with the stock, right now skys the limit, its a game change in diabetes, not sure if you heard the 18 or so testimonials today at adcom, powerful stuff.  I have a decent amount of shares right now.  I have to see how we run, advise ive received is to sell some at some point, not sure when yet, and then hold a chunk much longer term, that could be partnership/buyout or after we start seeing the sales come in once this gets going.  Remember, they have a shitton of insuli already produced so they are going to make a ton of money due to low costs out of gate, should be great for stock.  This is exciting, fda has to approve after this adcom, 14-0 and 13-1, if not teh whole system is a farce
     
    Fire_Control
    Fire_Control
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 10:53 PM ET #79

    Anybody doing anything with options before the 15th?
    Reply
    Anybody doing anything with options before the 15th?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 10:55 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Anybody doing anything with options before the 15th?

    Not I, what were you thinking of doing?  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Anybody doing anything with options before the 15th?

    Not I, what were you thinking of doing?  
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 10:57 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    Can't believe that such a drop is warranted by this news.  I made a lot of money on some MNKD calls.  Thank God I sold for a quick profit.  I still love the stock.  Could be a big winner.  It should run up ahead of the April 1st date. 

    funny the fu kher never ran but got killed total opposite of what anyone would have expected.....I thought it would too....and wham, tons of shorts out there too......squeeze maybe tomorrow.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    Can't believe that such a drop is warranted by this news.  I made a lot of money on some MNKD calls.  Thank God I sold for a quick profit.  I still love the stock.  Could be a big winner.  It should run up ahead of the April 1st date. 

    funny the fu kher never ran but got killed total opposite of what anyone would have expected.....I thought it would too....and wham, tons of shorts out there too......squeeze maybe tomorrow.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 10:46 AM ET #82

    Sold some shares at $7.  This was what I added last week, still have my entire core position.  I wanted to take some profit off the table.  May add again if we see a bear raid.  I just don't trust the market games. I do trust in MNKD.  I have a lot of shares, just had to take that profit for the hard work.
    Reply
    Sold some shares at $7.  This was what I added last week, still have my entire core position.  I wanted to take some profit off the table.  May add again if we see a bear raid.  I just don't trust the market games. I do trust in MNKD.  I have a lot of shares, just had to take that profit for the hard work.
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 10:51 AM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    Sold some shares at $7.  This was what I added last week, still have my entire core position.  I wanted to take some profit off the table.  May add again if we see a bear raid.  I just don't trust the market games. I do trust in MNKD.  I have a lot of shares, just had to take that profit for the hard work.

    I don't have that many shares. Do you think I should sell some/all or wait till the 15th to make a move?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    Sold some shares at $7.  This was what I added last week, still have my entire core position.  I wanted to take some profit off the table.  May add again if we see a bear raid.  I just don't trust the market games. I do trust in MNKD.  I have a lot of shares, just had to take that profit for the hard work.

    I don't have that many shares. Do you think I should sell some/all or wait till the 15th to make a move?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 10:53 AM ET #84

    very nice, we are moving back up some, if my sale triggered some of that......FINE by me.  Team Player 
    Reply
    very nice, we are moving back up some, if my sale triggered some of that......FINE by me.  Team Player 
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 10:53 AM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:


    I don't have that many shares. Do you think I should sell some/all or wait till the 15th to make a move?

    whats not that many? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:


    I don't have that many shares. Do you think I should sell some/all or wait till the 15th to make a move?

    whats not that many? 
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:07 AM ET #86

    A little over 2,000 shares
    Reply
    A little over 2,000 shares
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:15 AM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    A little over 2,000 shares

    don't know your financial situation, its a decent chunk of shares (14K value).  What's your dollar average cost per share?  So many questions.  I would say if your hoping for the big return hold, if you need some cash you can take 10-20% of the table, I think we may be able to buy again cheaper, just the way it seems to go, but I can't sell more in case they announce a partner soon.  That will be huge.  I'm in this to change my life, not just make a few bucks.  I was a little too leveraged.  Remember biotechs are high risk, we COULD drop off the face of the earth, I don't think so though, yesterday was huge. I took 20% off the table, I was overleveraged and those were shares I added outside my core when we dipped to 4.50 and under 4 last week.  I was nervous having that many.  Those were a trade for me, bought bought enough to represent 20% of my total.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    A little over 2,000 shares

    don't know your financial situation, its a decent chunk of shares (14K value).  What's your dollar average cost per share?  So many questions.  I would say if your hoping for the big return hold, if you need some cash you can take 10-20% of the table, I think we may be able to buy again cheaper, just the way it seems to go, but I can't sell more in case they announce a partner soon.  That will be huge.  I'm in this to change my life, not just make a few bucks.  I was a little too leveraged.  Remember biotechs are high risk, we COULD drop off the face of the earth, I don't think so though, yesterday was huge. I took 20% off the table, I was overleveraged and those were shares I added outside my core when we dipped to 4.50 and under 4 last week.  I was nervous having that many.  Those were a trade for me, bought bought enough to represent 20% of my total.   
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:27 AM ET #88

    Dollar average cost per share? I assume that means cost I paid per, about 5.50

    I am hoping for big return and don't need the cash now. 
    Reply
    Dollar average cost per share? I assume that means cost I paid per, about 5.50

    I am hoping for big return and don't need the cash now. 
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:28 AM ET #89

    So it sounds like you would hold and buy more when prices go down? How low till you buy more?
    Reply
    So it sounds like you would hold and buy more when prices go down? How low till you buy more?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:37 AM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    So it sounds like you would hold and buy more when prices go down? How low till you buy more?

    I would just hold then, you don't want to miss something, the CFO Matt for MNKD will be on cnbc today at 1pm.  Listen in.  I will buy if we have a day where the stock gets leveled for some reason, like what happened prior to adcom on tuesday.  If something like that happens the week before approval I may add on the dip.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    So it sounds like you would hold and buy more when prices go down? How low till you buy more?

    I would just hold then, you don't want to miss something, the CFO Matt for MNKD will be on cnbc today at 1pm.  Listen in.  I will buy if we have a day where the stock gets leveled for some reason, like what happened prior to adcom on tuesday.  If something like that happens the week before approval I may add on the dip.  
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 11:46 AM ET #91

    The shares you sold, are you going to use that money to buy more shares later? Or are you going to buy another stock, if so which are looking into? Thanks again for the advice
    Reply
    The shares you sold, are you going to use that money to buy more shares later? Or are you going to buy another stock, if so which are looking into? Thanks again for the advice
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 12:02 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    The shares you sold, are you going to use that money to buy more shares later? Or are you going to buy another stock, if so which are looking into? Thanks again for the advice

    likely going to hold it in cash, so if an opportunity comes up again with this one I'm there,  I know this stock, spent so much time reading up on it, the people, the objective.  I want to maximize my return, remember I had to sell some other stock to be able to buy that last batch, one was a gold fund, in which I took a loss on it.  Fine.  I had too much in it and gold sucks.  I'd rather watch grass grow.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    The shares you sold, are you going to use that money to buy more shares later? Or are you going to buy another stock, if so which are looking into? Thanks again for the advice

    likely going to hold it in cash, so if an opportunity comes up again with this one I'm there,  I know this stock, spent so much time reading up on it, the people, the objective.  I want to maximize my return, remember I had to sell some other stock to be able to buy that last batch, one was a gold fund, in which I took a loss on it.  Fine.  I had too much in it and gold sucks.  I'd rather watch grass grow.
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 12:16 PM ET #93

    Great, thanks for your help. 
    Reply
    Great, thanks for your help. 
     
    Knoxpoker
    Knoxpoker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 4:53 PM ET #94

    POWWWWW!! Got the gap up ... I know I am  a little late to the party but my buddy called ,e this morning and said pre market this thing was at $ 7.70 Good call on this one...
    Reply
    POWWWWW!! Got the gap up ... I know I am  a little late to the party but my buddy called ,e this morning and said pre market this thing was at $ 7.70 Good call on this one...
     
    mightiestmojo
    mightiestmojo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 6735
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 6:38 PM ET #95

    nice work picking a winner here. 
    Reply
    nice work picking a winner here. 
     
    Fire_Control
    Fire_Control
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2014 - 6:48 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Not I, what were you thinking of doing?  


    Maybe a tiered straddle. It looks like it should be approved but no guarantee. I expect the same kind of movement if approved.

    Gap up and a slow retrace.

    2-1 call put ratio. If it spikes pick a top and then add to a put position for the ride down.

    IV is crazy right now so it would need to move big.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Not I, what were you thinking of doing?  


    Maybe a tiered straddle. It looks like it should be approved but no guarantee. I expect the same kind of movement if approved.

    Gap up and a slow retrace.

    2-1 call put ratio. If it spikes pick a top and then add to a put position for the ride down.

    IV is crazy right now so it would need to move big.
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2014 - 9:42 AM ET #97

    FDA review moved from April 15 to July 15.

    Are you going to add more shares?
    Reply
    FDA review moved from April 15 to July 15.

    Are you going to add more shares?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2014 - 10:13 AM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    FDA review moved from April 15 to July 15.

    Are you going to add more shares?

    if it drops to high 4s, low 5s I will, not right now.  We have 3 months.  I have no idea what people will do with this stock over 3 months.  Not buying on this initial dip.  This extension of 3 months is a joke. Great adcom, labels should not take this long and thats what I believe this is for.  The label.  The fda is just a joke.  They just jerk everyone around.  Really disappointed we have to wait and sit on our "d" icks for 3 months
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    FDA review moved from April 15 to July 15.

    Are you going to add more shares?

    if it drops to high 4s, low 5s I will, not right now.  We have 3 months.  I have no idea what people will do with this stock over 3 months.  Not buying on this initial dip.  This extension of 3 months is a joke. Great adcom, labels should not take this long and thats what I believe this is for.  The label.  The fda is just a joke.  They just jerk everyone around.  Really disappointed we have to wait and sit on our "d" icks for 3 months
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2014 - 10:28 AM ET #99

    Actually it's a minimum of 3 months for the review.

    Let's hope that we will be rewarded in the end.
    Reply
    Actually it's a minimum of 3 months for the review.

    Let's hope that we will be rewarded in the end.
     
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2014 - 10:51 AM ET #100

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    Actually it's a minimum of 3 months for the review.

    Let's hope that we will be rewarded in the end.

    It should be 3 months or less, not minimum of.  I did not read that.  It will get walked down more, like I said if it gets too low I'll add.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    Actually it's a minimum of 3 months for the review.

    Let's hope that we will be rewarded in the end.

    It should be 3 months or less, not minimum of.  I did not read that.  It will get walked down more, like I said if it gets too low I'll add.  
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 456 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,387
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,316
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,454
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,813
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,492
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,216
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,862
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.