Right now, anyone should be a buyer at 10, be shocked if it does not fly in premarket. May see some dip at some point. Not sure why anyone would sell this now, partnet/buyout will happen and at a very nice price. Its going up from 10/11 that's for sure in my view. Its got a ton of interest from the investment community, a lots of shorts hold positions still which will result in a cover. I will likely add on a fall again like Friday but have a lot invested already so for me its just at what point do I not put too much in this basket. I do however have some cash available in case. Like I said, the open should see a big upside price from close. Most could not react on Friday and now will be there chance to get in. Label looked very good to me. I did not expect people with lung issues or smokers, etc to be advised to use this, would not make any sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:
Are you a buyer if it drops to around $10?
Right now, anyone should be a buyer at 10, be shocked if it does not fly in premarket. May see some dip at some point. Not sure why anyone would sell this now, partnet/buyout will happen and at a very nice price. Its going up from 10/11 that's for sure in my view. Its got a ton of interest from the investment community, a lots of shorts hold positions still which will result in a cover. I will likely add on a fall again like Friday but have a lot invested already so for me its just at what point do I not put too much in this basket. I do however have some cash available in case. Like I said, the open should see a big upside price from close. Most could not react on Friday and now will be there chance to get in. Label looked very good to me. I did not expect people with lung issues or smokers, etc to be advised to use this, would not make any sense.
Not sure yet. I have a lot for me so could sell some and hold the rest. I just think this could really go high long-term and I don't really need the cash now. That said, smart folks I know would say to take some off the table at some point. I need to get paid for the risk I took. Not sure what that number is.
Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:
At price would you sell?
Not sure yet. I have a lot for me so could sell some and hold the rest. I just think this could really go high long-term and I don't really need the cash now. That said, smart folks I know would say to take some off the table at some point. I need to get paid for the risk I took. Not sure what that number is.
Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.
Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.
Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.
my average cost per share is $6.72 for the shares I currently own right now.
I also sold shares a few times and collected a profit and re-bought in. I'd have to factor that in as well I guess.
At $13.44 I've doubled my current investment. This does not include what I bought and sold for profit in 13 and 14. Those trades I did since this thread started I posted.
Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:
Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.
my average cost per share is $6.72 for the shares I currently own right now.
I also sold shares a few times and collected a profit and re-bought in. I'd have to factor that in as well I guess.
At $13.44 I've doubled my current investment. This does not include what I bought and sold for profit in 13 and 14. Those trades I did since this thread started I posted.
Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.
my average cost per share is $6.72 for the shares I currently own right now.
I also sold shares a few times and collected a profit and re-bought in. I'd have to factor that in as well I guess.
At $13.44 I've doubled my current investment. This does not include what I bought and sold for profit in 13 and 14. Those trades I did since this thread started I posted.
Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:
Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.
my average cost per share is $6.72 for the shares I currently own right now.
I also sold shares a few times and collected a profit and re-bought in. I'd have to factor that in as well I guess.
At $13.44 I've doubled my current investment. This does not include what I bought and sold for profit in 13 and 14. Those trades I did since this thread started I posted.
I just added 10% roughly to my position. I still have a full boat of shares. The stock is approved. Partner/Sale is coming and we will not know when. This decline is unwarranted. I'm going to buy ANOTHER boat if I have to to fill it with shares. I'll liquidate my whole portfolio if I have to do it to buy so let it drop.
I just added 10% roughly to my position. I still have a full boat of shares. The stock is approved. Partner/Sale is coming and we will not know when. This decline is unwarranted. I'm going to buy ANOTHER boat if I have to to fill it with shares. I'll liquidate my whole portfolio if I have to do it to buy so let it drop.
I've never been a big believer in conspiracy theories, however I do believe this stock is being manipulated. I think it's possible that big pharm is paying the powers that be to keep the pps down so they can get a better deal on buyout, or partnership. I saw this stock go up to $12.50 premarket Monday, then it came crashing down soon as Seeking Alpha and The Street starting with their b.s. bashing articles, which there have been at least 6 of that I know of so far. They clearly have an agenda.
I've never been a big believer in conspiracy theories, however I do believe this stock is being manipulated. I think it's possible that big pharm is paying the powers that be to keep the pps down so they can get a better deal on buyout, or partnership. I saw this stock go up to $12.50 premarket Monday, then it came crashing down soon as Seeking Alpha and The Street starting with their b.s. bashing articles, which there have been at least 6 of that I know of so far. They clearly have an agenda.
I've never been a big believer in conspiracy theories, however I do believe this stock is being manipulated. I think it's possible that big pharm is paying the powers that be to keep the pps down so they can get a better deal on buyout, or partnership. I saw this stock go up to $12.50 premarket Monday, then it came crashing down soon as Seeking Alpha and The Street starting with their b.s. bashing articles, which there have been at least 6 of that I know of so far. They clearly have an agenda.
The FDA approval was already priced into the stock. After Adcom it went to a high of $8 a share on 04/1. Then they announced the delay of FDA approval and it went down to $6.25. For the last 2.5 months everyone and their mom got into this stock and it shot up to $11+ as they know approval was coming. Sure the next catalyst is the BO/Partnership but until then you will see profit takers.
Mayweather bet 450000 on
Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:
I've never been a big believer in conspiracy theories, however I do believe this stock is being manipulated. I think it's possible that big pharm is paying the powers that be to keep the pps down so they can get a better deal on buyout, or partnership. I saw this stock go up to $12.50 premarket Monday, then it came crashing down soon as Seeking Alpha and The Street starting with their b.s. bashing articles, which there have been at least 6 of that I know of so far. They clearly have an agenda.
The FDA approval was already priced into the stock. After Adcom it went to a high of $8 a share on 04/1. Then they announced the delay of FDA approval and it went down to $6.25. For the last 2.5 months everyone and their mom got into this stock and it shot up to $11+ as they know approval was coming. Sure the next catalyst is the BO/Partnership but until then you will see profit takers.
I personally don't think the approval is priced in. Its never been approved before and yet we only sit at 10 and some change. Its being held down by the big firms. Take a look at this article and you'll see what happens with these buys and sells. Everyone wanted in the other day and we never really moved up, over 40 million shares traded. Its being held down so a buyer can snag it cheaper. For day traders this is important, for me, I know Al will sell it at some point and get a great price. This product along with the Technosphere technology he owns is very valuable and someone will pay a pretty penny to have it. He's no fool. I'll be adding more if it drops, risk is gone, its been approved. I know in time we will get a buyout/partnership premium and I'll make money.
I wish I would have been rewarded for all the risk I took on via holding through adcom and approval, but I don't think I was to the degree I would have liked. Could have lost a ton, only moderate gain. Holding and adding more now.
I personally don't think the approval is priced in. Its never been approved before and yet we only sit at 10 and some change. Its being held down by the big firms. Take a look at this article and you'll see what happens with these buys and sells. Everyone wanted in the other day and we never really moved up, over 40 million shares traded. Its being held down so a buyer can snag it cheaper. For day traders this is important, for me, I know Al will sell it at some point and get a great price. This product along with the Technosphere technology he owns is very valuable and someone will pay a pretty penny to have it. He's no fool. I'll be adding more if it drops, risk is gone, its been approved. I know in time we will get a buyout/partnership premium and I'll make money.
I wish I would have been rewarded for all the risk I took on via holding through adcom and approval, but I don't think I was to the degree I would have liked. Could have lost a ton, only moderate gain. Holding and adding more now.
As long as this manipulation game continues we really cant be sure how far they will let it drop. I just hope that all drops a bomb on all the fu cking shorts and catches the market off guard when he announcements partnership/buyout deal.
As long as this manipulation game continues we really cant be sure how far they will let it drop. I just hope that all drops a bomb on all the fu cking shorts and catches the market off guard when he announcements partnership/buyout deal.