• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Stock Pick - MNKD

    «First Previous 789 ... 212223 Next Last»
    Fire_Control
    Jimmag
    Louis_IV
    TRAIN69
    dbuc1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51435
    Posts: 563
    «First Previous 789 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    Fire_Control
    Fire_Control
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2014 - 4:11 PM ET #151

    Are you a buyer if it drops to around $10?

    Reply

    Are you a buyer if it drops to around $10?

     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2014 - 4:12 PM ET #152

    Great stuff Louis. Was watching roller coaster late Friday crazy. I have a position thanks to your thread. Hope we get a nice pop Monday.
    Reply
    Great stuff Louis. Was watching roller coaster late Friday crazy. I have a position thanks to your thread. Hope we get a nice pop Monday.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2014 - 11:33 AM ET #153

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Are you a buyer if it drops to around $10?


    Right now, anyone should be a buyer at 10, be shocked if it does not fly in premarket.  May see some dip at some point.  Not sure why anyone would sell this now, partnet/buyout will happen and at a very nice price.  Its going up from 10/11 that's for sure in my view.  Its got a ton of interest from the investment community, a lots of shorts hold positions still which will result in a cover.  I will likely add on a fall again like Friday but have a lot invested already so for me its just at what point do I not put too much in this basket.  I do however have some cash available in case.  Like I said, the open should see a big upside price from close.  Most could not react on Friday and now will be there chance to get in.  Label looked very good to me.  I did not expect people with lung issues or smokers, etc to be advised to use this, would not make any sense.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Are you a buyer if it drops to around $10?


    Right now, anyone should be a buyer at 10, be shocked if it does not fly in premarket.  May see some dip at some point.  Not sure why anyone would sell this now, partnet/buyout will happen and at a very nice price.  Its going up from 10/11 that's for sure in my view.  Its got a ton of interest from the investment community, a lots of shorts hold positions still which will result in a cover.  I will likely add on a fall again like Friday but have a lot invested already so for me its just at what point do I not put too much in this basket.  I do however have some cash available in case.  Like I said, the open should see a big upside price from close.  Most could not react on Friday and now will be there chance to get in.  Label looked very good to me.  I did not expect people with lung issues or smokers, etc to be advised to use this, would not make any sense.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2014 - 11:34 AM ET #154

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmag:

    Great stuff Louis. Was watching roller coaster late Friday crazy. I have a position thanks to your thread. Hope we get a nice pop Monday.

    agree and glad you joined in and hope we make money together on it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmag:

    Great stuff Louis. Was watching roller coaster late Friday crazy. I have a position thanks to your thread. Hope we get a nice pop Monday.

    agree and glad you joined in and hope we make money together on it.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2014 - 3:29 PM ET #155

    At price would you sell?
    Reply
    At price would you sell?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2014 - 4:15 PM ET #156

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    At price would you sell?

    Not sure yet.  I have a lot for me so could sell some and hold the rest.  I just think this could really go high long-term and I don't really need the cash now.  That said, smart folks I know would say to take some off the table at some point.  I need to get paid for the risk I took.  Not sure what that number is.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    At price would you sell?

    Not sure yet.  I have a lot for me so could sell some and hold the rest.  I just think this could really go high long-term and I don't really need the cash now.  That said, smart folks I know would say to take some off the table at some point.  I need to get paid for the risk I took.  Not sure what that number is.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2014 - 7:17 PM ET #157

    Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.
    Reply
    Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2014 - 9:30 PM ET #158

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.

    my average cost per share is $6.72 for the shares I currently own right now.  

    I also sold shares a few times and collected a profit and re-bought in. I'd have to factor that in as well I guess.

    At $13.44 I've doubled my current investment.  This does not include what I bought and sold for profit in 13 and 14.  Those trades I did since this thread started I posted.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.

    my average cost per share is $6.72 for the shares I currently own right now.  

    I also sold shares a few times and collected a profit and re-bought in. I'd have to factor that in as well I guess.

    At $13.44 I've doubled my current investment.  This does not include what I bought and sold for profit in 13 and 14.  Those trades I did since this thread started I posted.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2014 - 9:31 PM ET #159

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.

    my average cost per share is $6.72 for the shares I currently own right now.  

    I also sold shares a few times and collected a profit and re-bought in. I'd have to factor that in as well I guess.

    At $13.44 I've doubled my current investment.  This does not include what I bought and sold for profit in 13 and 14.  Those trades I did since this thread started I posted.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Cool. At $20 you would have to get your original stake back at least wouldnt you? That would take all risk out of the equation and still leave you with a hefty position.

    my average cost per share is $6.72 for the shares I currently own right now.  

    I also sold shares a few times and collected a profit and re-bought in. I'd have to factor that in as well I guess.

    At $13.44 I've doubled my current investment.  This does not include what I bought and sold for profit in 13 and 14.  Those trades I did since this thread started I posted.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2014 - 3:29 PM ET #160

    I just added 10% roughly to my position.  I still have a full boat of shares.  The stock is approved.  Partner/Sale is coming and we will not know when.  This decline is unwarranted.  I'm going to buy ANOTHER boat if I have to to fill it with shares.  I'll liquidate my whole portfolio if I have to do it to buy so let it drop.
    Reply
    I just added 10% roughly to my position.  I still have a full boat of shares.  The stock is approved.  Partner/Sale is coming and we will not know when.  This decline is unwarranted.  I'm going to buy ANOTHER boat if I have to to fill it with shares.  I'll liquidate my whole portfolio if I have to do it to buy so let it drop.
     
    Fire_Control
    Fire_Control
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2014 - 4:45 PM ET #161

    You have a pretty big position here. Some thing smells with this one.

    It should have soared on approval. Manipulation?

    Reply

    You have a pretty big position here. Some thing smells with this one.

    It should have soared on approval. Manipulation?

     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2014 - 7:47 PM ET #162

    I've never been a big believer in conspiracy theories, however I do believe this stock is being manipulated. I think it's possible that big pharm is paying the powers that be to keep the pps down so they can get a better deal on buyout, or partnership. I saw this stock go up to $12.50 premarket Monday, then it came crashing down soon as Seeking Alpha and The Street starting with their b.s. bashing articles, which there have been at least 6 of that I know of so far. They clearly have an agenda. 
    Reply
    I've never been a big believer in conspiracy theories, however I do believe this stock is being manipulated. I think it's possible that big pharm is paying the powers that be to keep the pps down so they can get a better deal on buyout, or partnership. I saw this stock go up to $12.50 premarket Monday, then it came crashing down soon as Seeking Alpha and The Street starting with their b.s. bashing articles, which there have been at least 6 of that I know of so far. They clearly have an agenda. 
     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2014 - 8:00 PM ET #163

    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:

    I've never been a big believer in conspiracy theories, however I do believe this stock is being manipulated. I think it's possible that big pharm is paying the powers that be to keep the pps down so they can get a better deal on buyout, or partnership. I saw this stock go up to $12.50 premarket Monday, then it came crashing down soon as Seeking Alpha and The Street starting with their b.s. bashing articles, which there have been at least 6 of that I know of so far. They clearly have an agenda. 


    The FDA approval was already priced into the stock.  After Adcom it went to a high of $8 a share on 04/1.  Then they announced the delay of FDA approval and it went down to $6.25.  For the last 2.5 months everyone and their mom got into this stock and it shot up to $11+ as they know approval was coming. Sure the next catalyst is the BO/Partnership but until then you will see profit takers.  
    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:

    I've never been a big believer in conspiracy theories, however I do believe this stock is being manipulated. I think it's possible that big pharm is paying the powers that be to keep the pps down so they can get a better deal on buyout, or partnership. I saw this stock go up to $12.50 premarket Monday, then it came crashing down soon as Seeking Alpha and The Street starting with their b.s. bashing articles, which there have been at least 6 of that I know of so far. They clearly have an agenda. 


    The FDA approval was already priced into the stock.  After Adcom it went to a high of $8 a share on 04/1.  Then they announced the delay of FDA approval and it went down to $6.25.  For the last 2.5 months everyone and their mom got into this stock and it shot up to $11+ as they know approval was coming. Sure the next catalyst is the BO/Partnership but until then you will see profit takers.  
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2014 - 8:34 AM ET #164

    I personally don't think the approval is priced in.  Its never been approved before and yet we only sit at 10 and some change.  Its being held down by the big firms.  Take a look at this article and you'll see what happens with these buys and sells.  Everyone wanted in the other day and we never really moved up, over 40 million shares traded.  Its being held down so a buyer can snag it cheaper.  For day traders this is important, for me, I know Al will sell it at some point and get a great price.  This product along with the Technosphere technology he owns is very valuable and someone will pay a pretty penny to have it.  He's no fool.  I'll be adding more if it drops, risk is gone, its been approved.  I know in time we will get a buyout/partnership premium and I'll make money.  
    I wish I would have been rewarded for all the risk I took on via holding through adcom and approval, but I don't think I was to the degree I would have liked.  Could have lost a ton, only moderate gain. Holding and adding more now.
    Reply
    I personally don't think the approval is priced in.  Its never been approved before and yet we only sit at 10 and some change.  Its being held down by the big firms.  Take a look at this article and you'll see what happens with these buys and sells.  Everyone wanted in the other day and we never really moved up, over 40 million shares traded.  Its being held down so a buyer can snag it cheaper.  For day traders this is important, for me, I know Al will sell it at some point and get a great price.  This product along with the Technosphere technology he owns is very valuable and someone will pay a pretty penny to have it.  He's no fool.  I'll be adding more if it drops, risk is gone, its been approved.  I know in time we will get a buyout/partnership premium and I'll make money.  
    I wish I would have been rewarded for all the risk I took on via holding through adcom and approval, but I don't think I was to the degree I would have liked.  Could have lost a ton, only moderate gain. Holding and adding more now.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2014 - 8:46 AM ET #165

    https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/2918951-g-hudson/1026551-how-the-big-players-manipulate-the-stock-market
    Reply
    https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/2918951-g-hudson/1026551-how-the-big-players-manipulate-the-stock-market
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2014 - 8:52 AM ET #166

    As long as this manipulation game continues we really cant be sure how far they will let it drop.  I just hope that all drops a bomb on all the fu cking shorts and catches the market off guard when he announcements partnership/buyout deal.  
    Reply
    As long as this manipulation game continues we really cant be sure how far they will let it drop.  I just hope that all drops a bomb on all the fu cking shorts and catches the market off guard when he announcements partnership/buyout deal.  
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2014 - 10:16 AM ET #167

    Stock has been dropping the last few days.

    Are you selling, holding or buying?
    Reply
    Stock has been dropping the last few days.

    Are you selling, holding or buying?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2014 - 12:05 PM ET #168

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    Stock has been dropping the last few days.

    Are you selling, holding or buying?

    buying, added some today.  I'll buy whenever I have more money on these falls.  Whole market suck co ck today.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    Stock has been dropping the last few days.

    Are you selling, holding or buying?

    buying, added some today.  I'll buy whenever I have more money on these falls.  Whole market suck co ck today.
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2014 - 12:08 PM ET #169

    Thanks. Hopefully we will have a partner soon.
    Reply
    Thanks. Hopefully we will have a partner soon.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 3:56 PM ET #170

    added 6.25% more shares to my total.  Most shares I ever owned.

    Bought the drop at $9.24 a few minutes ago.

    Average on my shares right now is about $7.15 with all these additional purchases since approval and on this walk-down.
    Reply
    added 6.25% more shares to my total.  Most shares I ever owned.

    Bought the drop at $9.24 a few minutes ago.

    Average on my shares right now is about $7.15 with all these additional purchases since approval and on this walk-down.
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2014 - 9:55 AM ET #171

    Going down, almost at $9 now.

    Are you buying more, holding or selling?
    Reply
    Going down, almost at $9 now.

    Are you buying more, holding or selling?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2014 - 10:23 AM ET #172

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    Going down, almost at $9 now.

    Are you buying more, holding or selling?

    Holding now, if it dips down to the 9.20s type range, I'd probably buy more.  I have 12,000 shares now.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeThatCasH:

    Going down, almost at $9 now.

    Are you buying more, holding or selling?

    Holding now, if it dips down to the 9.20s type range, I'd probably buy more.  I have 12,000 shares now.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2014 - 2:55 PM ET #173

    added a 1000 more in the 9.20s.

    13K total.

    If the idiots keep selling I'll buy more.  Bear raid to steal shares
    Reply
    added a 1000 more in the 9.20s.

    13K total.

    If the idiots keep selling I'll buy more.  Bear raid to steal shares
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2014 - 3:12 PM ET #174

    $8.99 now, hope we can turn this around
    Reply
    $8.99 now, hope we can turn this around
     
     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2014 - 3:15 PM ET #175

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    added a 1000 more in the 9.20s.

    13K total.

    If the idiots keep selling I'll buy more.  Bear raid to steal shares

    Negative article by CNBC that came out an hour ago is the reason for the panic sale. I bought another 500 shares at $9.20. Usually gaps up on Fri.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    added a 1000 more in the 9.20s.

    13K total.

    If the idiots keep selling I'll buy more.  Bear raid to steal shares

    Negative article by CNBC that came out an hour ago is the reason for the panic sale. I bought another 500 shares at $9.20. Usually gaps up on Fri.
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 789 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,389
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,327
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,488
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,222
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.