• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Stock Pick - MNKD

    «First Previous 123 ... 212223 Next Last»
    nature1970
    Jimmag
    mightiestmojo
    Louis_IV
    BIGfnPOO
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51435
    Posts: 563
    «First Previous 123 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2016 - 11:53 AM ET #501

    vxx is sure money. gold and silver are rebounding.
    Saudi Arabia shot oil price to floor it is now selling oil to brent exchange for 20.00 a brrl. they circumvented price and stated will deliver for twenty to Europe.

    guess they need revenue after bombing Iranian embassy in yemen.
    Reply
    vxx is sure money. gold and silver are rebounding.
    Saudi Arabia shot oil price to floor it is now selling oil to brent exchange for 20.00 a brrl. they circumvented price and stated will deliver for twenty to Europe.

    guess they need revenue after bombing Iranian embassy in yemen.
     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2016 - 6:03 PM ET #502

    Maybe a better Mannkind day tomorrow.
    Reply
    Maybe a better Mannkind day tomorrow.
     
    mightiestmojo
    mightiestmojo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 6735
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2016 - 6:12 AM ET #503

    Bummed it ended this way. I made some money a year ago on this. I thought the insulin drug was a winner. Oh well.

    I did enjoy reading this thread from time to time. Win some and lose some Louis. You'll get next one. 
    Reply
    Bummed it ended this way. I made some money a year ago on this. I thought the insulin drug was a winner. Oh well.

    I did enjoy reading this thread from time to time. Win some and lose some Louis. You'll get next one. 
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2016 - 8:23 AM ET #504

    I'm still holding all 50K.

    Big bet on my end.

    Not what I expected.  I felt Sanofi was taking it slow in order to get the insurance coverage where it needed to be as well as testing/validation for the label.

    The user community raves about this product, bottom line.

    I still have not given up on Al.

    It looks ugly but it looked ugly before they partnered w/ Sanofi.

    Now we have a years worth of information on what worked/what did not to this point.

    Sanofi never marketed this product.  You cant say you tried if there are still plenty of docs/areas that never heard of it,  Plus they never even ran a commercial.  They continually stated they were taking a slow roll out approach then cancelled the deal.  I hope MNKD sues them, because they never did anything to move the product and locked it up for a year via the contract.

    That said, its over.

    No guarantees but I'll be in to the end.  When I bought in I watched it more then double and sat still.  That was my strategy.  That was the goal of this play. 

    Looking forward to the new CEO and conference next week to see if we learn anything more on the future. Should be an interesting Q and A.

    Hoping for a deal w/ TS soon to bring in some upfront cash.  They have to be cranking the gears over there.

     Long MNKD
    Reply
    I'm still holding all 50K.

    Big bet on my end.

    Not what I expected.  I felt Sanofi was taking it slow in order to get the insurance coverage where it needed to be as well as testing/validation for the label.

    The user community raves about this product, bottom line.

    I still have not given up on Al.

    It looks ugly but it looked ugly before they partnered w/ Sanofi.

    Now we have a years worth of information on what worked/what did not to this point.

    Sanofi never marketed this product.  You cant say you tried if there are still plenty of docs/areas that never heard of it,  Plus they never even ran a commercial.  They continually stated they were taking a slow roll out approach then cancelled the deal.  I hope MNKD sues them, because they never did anything to move the product and locked it up for a year via the contract.

    That said, its over.

    No guarantees but I'll be in to the end.  When I bought in I watched it more then double and sat still.  That was my strategy.  That was the goal of this play. 

    Looking forward to the new CEO and conference next week to see if we learn anything more on the future. Should be an interesting Q and A.

    Hoping for a deal w/ TS soon to bring in some upfront cash.  They have to be cranking the gears over there.

     Long MNKD
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2016 - 8:25 AM ET #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    I'm still holding all 50K.

    Big bet on my end.

    Not what I expected.  I felt Sanofi was taking it slow in order to get the insurance coverage where it needed to be as well as testing/validation for the label.

    The user community raves about this product, bottom line.

    I still have not given up on Al.

    It looks ugly but it looked ugly before they partnered w/ Sanofi.

    Now we have a years worth of information on what worked/what did not to this point.

    Sanofi never marketed this product.  You cant say you tried if there are still plenty of docs/areas that never heard of it,  Plus they never even ran a commercial.  They continually stated they were taking a slow roll out approach then cancelled the deal.  I hope MNKD sues them, because they never did anything to move the product and locked it up for a year via the contract.

    That said, its over.

    No guarantees but I'll be in to the end.  When I bought in I watched it more then double and sat still.  That was my strategy.  That was the goal of this play. 

    Looking forward to the new CEO and conference next week to see if we learn anything more on the future. Should be an interesting Q and A.

    Hoping for a deal w/ TS soon to bring in some upfront cash.  They have to be cranking the gears over there.

     Long MNKD

    My intent of this statement was:

    "That said, its over."

    Its over for that chapter, not over for Mannkind.  I want that to be clear.  No sense discussing Sanofi at this point
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    I'm still holding all 50K.

    Big bet on my end.

    Not what I expected.  I felt Sanofi was taking it slow in order to get the insurance coverage where it needed to be as well as testing/validation for the label.

    The user community raves about this product, bottom line.

    I still have not given up on Al.

    It looks ugly but it looked ugly before they partnered w/ Sanofi.

    Now we have a years worth of information on what worked/what did not to this point.

    Sanofi never marketed this product.  You cant say you tried if there are still plenty of docs/areas that never heard of it,  Plus they never even ran a commercial.  They continually stated they were taking a slow roll out approach then cancelled the deal.  I hope MNKD sues them, because they never did anything to move the product and locked it up for a year via the contract.

    That said, its over.

    No guarantees but I'll be in to the end.  When I bought in I watched it more then double and sat still.  That was my strategy.  That was the goal of this play. 

    Looking forward to the new CEO and conference next week to see if we learn anything more on the future. Should be an interesting Q and A.

    Hoping for a deal w/ TS soon to bring in some upfront cash.  They have to be cranking the gears over there.

     Long MNKD

    My intent of this statement was:

    "That said, its over."

    Its over for that chapter, not over for Mannkind.  I want that to be clear.  No sense discussing Sanofi at this point
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2016 - 11:14 AM ET #506

    i hold mine also. 
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    i hold mine also. 
     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 3:19 PM ET #507

     me too  (for now)

     

    Reply

     me too  (for now)

     

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 10:57 AM ET #508

    93 cents.  Keeping this up to date. Good or bad.  Rain or shine. Big dik or small dik. 

    55,000 shares.  Bought 5000 more in IRA last week in the 85 cent area.  
    Reply
    93 cents.  Keeping this up to date. Good or bad.  Rain or shine. Big dik or small dik. 

    55,000 shares.  Bought 5000 more in IRA last week in the 85 cent area.  
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 8:46 PM ET #509

    u got guts louis, i hope it pans out.
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    u got guts louis, i hope it pans out.
     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2016 - 11:27 AM ET #510

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

    u got guts louis, i hope it pans out.

    Do you believe that a business man would keep buying a failing product, do so over and over and over again after thousands of losses or might you think this is just a platform to suck in others as you are smart and short it...
    Amazing... This company will split, will he add on that too... COME ON !
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

    u got guts louis, i hope it pans out.

    Do you believe that a business man would keep buying a failing product, do so over and over and over again after thousands of losses or might you think this is just a platform to suck in others as you are smart and short it...
    Amazing... This company will split, will he add on that too... COME ON !
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2016 - 12:16 PM ET #511

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:


    Do you believe that a business man would keep buying a failing product, do so over and over and over again after thousands of losses or might you think this is just a platform to suck in others as you are smart and short it...
    Amazing... This company will split, will he add on that too... COME ON !

    if I was trying to do what you said, why would I post on COVERS - this isn't exactly a mecca for stock trading, its a sports site. I always buy stocks I like when they fall, I own 2500 shares of MDT, average price in 30s. Started buying years ago in 50s, went to 20s. Now in 70s. You a jack hole if you dont if you believe in a company and product.  This isnt surprising, a lot of companies products are in danger because of mnkd tech in time.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:


    Do you believe that a business man would keep buying a failing product, do so over and over and over again after thousands of losses or might you think this is just a platform to suck in others as you are smart and short it...
    Amazing... This company will split, will he add on that too... COME ON !

    if I was trying to do what you said, why would I post on COVERS - this isn't exactly a mecca for stock trading, its a sports site. I always buy stocks I like when they fall, I own 2500 shares of MDT, average price in 30s. Started buying years ago in 50s, went to 20s. Now in 70s. You a jack hole if you dont if you believe in a company and product.  This isnt surprising, a lot of companies products are in danger because of mnkd tech in time.
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2016 - 4:18 AM ET #512



    good day
    Reply


    good day
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2016 - 9:24 PM ET #513

    1.10...


    looking good to 1.30
    Reply
    1.10...


    looking good to 1.30
     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2016 - 3:05 PM ET #514

    Alfred Mann is hanging up the test tube. Replaced by Kent Kresa

     

    What would Bobby Axelrod do? Oh wait he already shorted the sh*t out of this one. Now he is going to see Metalica VIP style.

    Reply

    Alfred Mann is hanging up the test tube. Replaced by Kent Kresa

     

    What would Bobby Axelrod do? Oh wait he already shorted the sh*t out of this one. Now he is going to see Metalica VIP style.

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2016 - 4:38 AM ET #515

    Alfred Mann passed away on Thursday night.  God bless Al.

    LONG 60,000 shares.

    I believe on the technology and afrezza.  Still have not seen anything that changes that.  I can't control market games.

    Good luck.
    Reply
    Alfred Mann passed away on Thursday night.  God bless Al.

    LONG 60,000 shares.

    I believe on the technology and afrezza.  Still have not seen anything that changes that.  I can't control market games.

    Good luck.
     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2016 - 12:17 AM ET #516

    My condolences  Mr. Chairman a gift to Mankind may you rest in peace.
    Reply
    My condolences  Mr. Chairman a gift to Mankind may you rest in peace.
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2016 - 3:06 AM ET #517

    bigFnPOO
    Reply
     
    logicalbetting
    logicalbetting
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 534
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 12:26 PM ET #518

    OK Wallstreetcappers you were right and I was wrong but where you missed is that SNY could BK them and they couldn't.  That's why I invested because of Al Mann.  Even in death he will protect this company. I am in with 20,000 shares, way more then I should ever have bought and an avg price of about $3.  Stock hit $1.85 today and shorts are slowly covering.  Partner coming for sure.  We avoided BK.  I swear I am not selling until over $10 , I don't care how long it takes.  I said in all my previous posts, something was going on but I would just hold until I made my money. Good Luck to everyone and my buddy Louis. Long and strong!
    Reply
    OK Wallstreetcappers you were right and I was wrong but where you missed is that SNY could BK them and they couldn't.  That's why I invested because of Al Mann.  Even in death he will protect this company. I am in with 20,000 shares, way more then I should ever have bought and an avg price of about $3.  Stock hit $1.85 today and shorts are slowly covering.  Partner coming for sure.  We avoided BK.  I swear I am not selling until over $10 , I don't care how long it takes.  I said in all my previous posts, something was going on but I would just hold until I made my money. Good Luck to everyone and my buddy Louis. Long and strong!
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 1:07 PM ET #519

    Ha..

    Its ok, really.

    And keep in mind that just because Sanofi DIDNT BK the company, it for SURE doesnt mean they couldnt have..

    Big big difference.

    I think Sanofi let them off pretty reasonably for what they could have done..

    Last thing...I dont see any reason for the bump in the stock outside people speculating on something...and that something better come because this company is bleeding cash badly and sales are not going to ramp up without a SOLID partner without it killing the company.

    What kind of partner would step in that is bigger and better than Sanofi after the mess that just finished?

    I hope for you someone does, but keep in mind they really leveraged themselves and liquidity is super sketchy...so it better happen soon.
    Reply
    Ha..

    Its ok, really.

    And keep in mind that just because Sanofi DIDNT BK the company, it for SURE doesnt mean they couldnt have..

    Big big difference.

    I think Sanofi let them off pretty reasonably for what they could have done..

    Last thing...I dont see any reason for the bump in the stock outside people speculating on something...and that something better come because this company is bleeding cash badly and sales are not going to ramp up without a SOLID partner without it killing the company.

    What kind of partner would step in that is bigger and better than Sanofi after the mess that just finished?

    I hope for you someone does, but keep in mind they really leveraged themselves and liquidity is super sketchy...so it better happen soon.
     
    logicalbetting
    logicalbetting
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 534
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 1:11 PM ET #520

    We agree to disagree about what Sanofi could or couldn't do.  They breached their agreement and Al Mann has deep pockets and would sue their fools off and I still think they will.

    Sanofi has sandbagged way too many companies, I think AMGEN is coming in as a partner of sorts.  Matt doesn't seem worried about cash at all so something is up.  It could be fast EU approvals with upfront cash and they have already done their first TS deal with 100 mil in upcoming milestones.  Everyone said TS was dead, apparently not.  I say they have enough cash until the end of this year to figure it all out if you include the line of credit they have access too. 

    I think worst case is they sell the whole company for $5-$10 a share and that's worst case.  Most of us have averaged down and would still make money at that share price.

    Reply

    We agree to disagree about what Sanofi could or couldn't do.  They breached their agreement and Al Mann has deep pockets and would sue their fools off and I still think they will.

    Sanofi has sandbagged way too many companies, I think AMGEN is coming in as a partner of sorts.  Matt doesn't seem worried about cash at all so something is up.  It could be fast EU approvals with upfront cash and they have already done their first TS deal with 100 mil in upcoming milestones.  Everyone said TS was dead, apparently not.  I say they have enough cash until the end of this year to figure it all out if you include the line of credit they have access too. 

    I think worst case is they sell the whole company for $5-$10 a share and that's worst case.  Most of us have averaged down and would still make money at that share price.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 6:40 PM ET #521

    If what you are suggesting is true (which is of course a way long shot) why did Mann not instruct his people to pick up shares at a buck sub and own it himself?

    To suggest that a company is going to pay 5-7 X more than current market price with the issues that the company has is VERY hopeful and I guess more ridiculous things have happened in the market, but if a company was so keen on them, they would have been soaking up MILLIONS of shares on the drop...because hundreds of millions of shares were for sale under a buck...and it would have been EASY pickings.

    Reply
    If what you are suggesting is true (which is of course a way long shot) why did Mann not instruct his people to pick up shares at a buck sub and own it himself?

    To suggest that a company is going to pay 5-7 X more than current market price with the issues that the company has is VERY hopeful and I guess more ridiculous things have happened in the market, but if a company was so keen on them, they would have been soaking up MILLIONS of shares on the drop...because hundreds of millions of shares were for sale under a buck...and it would have been EASY pickings.

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2016 - 6:35 PM ET #522

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    If what you are suggesting is true (which is of course a way long shot) why did Mann not instruct his people to pick up shares at a buck sub and own it himself?

    To suggest that a company is going to pay 5-7 X more than current market price with the issues that the company has is VERY hopeful and I guess more ridiculous things have happened in the market, but if a company was so keen on them, they would have been soaking up MILLIONS of shares on the drop...because hundreds of millions of shares were for sale under a buck...and it would have been EASY pickings.


    The CEO has been asked this question many times recently. Everyone wants to know why the vote of no confidence with share purchases.  He continues to answer with he is unable to buy because he has access to information that would make it illegal to buy.  Maybe he is lying.  They did grant a ton of options to some of the senior management over next few years.  They also hired a experienced Sales/Marketing expert from Amgen.  I guess will see what happens.  There are over 125 million shares short on top of your shares Wall Street.  There are also record Failure To Deliver shares on this stock.  Its laughable the effort that goes into trying to ruin companies with game changing tech.  You need to get on twitter and read the testomonials to understand what this is doing for diabetics versus current treatments.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    If what you are suggesting is true (which is of course a way long shot) why did Mann not instruct his people to pick up shares at a buck sub and own it himself?

    To suggest that a company is going to pay 5-7 X more than current market price with the issues that the company has is VERY hopeful and I guess more ridiculous things have happened in the market, but if a company was so keen on them, they would have been soaking up MILLIONS of shares on the drop...because hundreds of millions of shares were for sale under a buck...and it would have been EASY pickings.


    The CEO has been asked this question many times recently. Everyone wants to know why the vote of no confidence with share purchases.  He continues to answer with he is unable to buy because he has access to information that would make it illegal to buy.  Maybe he is lying.  They did grant a ton of options to some of the senior management over next few years.  They also hired a experienced Sales/Marketing expert from Amgen.  I guess will see what happens.  There are over 125 million shares short on top of your shares Wall Street.  There are also record Failure To Deliver shares on this stock.  Its laughable the effort that goes into trying to ruin companies with game changing tech.  You need to get on twitter and read the testomonials to understand what this is doing for diabetics versus current treatments.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2016 - 11:44 PM ET #523

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    The CEO has been asked this question many times recently. Everyone wants to know why the vote of no confidence with share purchases.  He continues to answer with he is unable to buy because he has access to information that would make it illegal to buy.  Maybe he is lying.  They did grant a ton of options to some of the senior management over next few years.  They also hired a experienced Sales/Marketing expert from Amgen.  I guess will see what happens.  There are over 125 million shares short on top of your shares Wall Street.  There are also record Failure To Deliver shares on this stock.  Its laughable the effort that goes into trying to ruin companies with game changing tech.  You need to get on twitter and read the testomonials to understand what this is doing for diabetics versus current treatments.

    You have to be kidding me. You are looking pretty pathetic saying I am short this stock just because my comments were critical AND correct.

    The LAST thing I ever do when investigating a company is go on twitter looking for confirmation of anything. I think you are taking this way too personally and are scrambling for validation rather than looking at information square in front of your face and trying to make educated decisions.

    It isnt the end of the world making a bad stock pick, but to blindly throw that SHORT label on someone that is critical of a company is pretty bush league without a doubt.

    I would never short a tiny stock like this, but I do regret not shorting VRX. When that news first hit the thought in my mind was a good target for VRX was sub 30 and that was when the stock was still over 100...that if things sorted out that it could go down there. I didnt short that either, but really where is the juice in shorting a puny biotech like this one at the prices we were discussing the state of the company???


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    The CEO has been asked this question many times recently. Everyone wants to know why the vote of no confidence with share purchases.  He continues to answer with he is unable to buy because he has access to information that would make it illegal to buy.  Maybe he is lying.  They did grant a ton of options to some of the senior management over next few years.  They also hired a experienced Sales/Marketing expert from Amgen.  I guess will see what happens.  There are over 125 million shares short on top of your shares Wall Street.  There are also record Failure To Deliver shares on this stock.  Its laughable the effort that goes into trying to ruin companies with game changing tech.  You need to get on twitter and read the testomonials to understand what this is doing for diabetics versus current treatments.

    You have to be kidding me. You are looking pretty pathetic saying I am short this stock just because my comments were critical AND correct.

    The LAST thing I ever do when investigating a company is go on twitter looking for confirmation of anything. I think you are taking this way too personally and are scrambling for validation rather than looking at information square in front of your face and trying to make educated decisions.

    It isnt the end of the world making a bad stock pick, but to blindly throw that SHORT label on someone that is critical of a company is pretty bush league without a doubt.

    I would never short a tiny stock like this, but I do regret not shorting VRX. When that news first hit the thought in my mind was a good target for VRX was sub 30 and that was when the stock was still over 100...that if things sorted out that it could go down there. I didnt short that either, but really where is the juice in shorting a puny biotech like this one at the prices we were discussing the state of the company???


     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2016 - 1:06 AM ET #524

    i hope it gets back to 5 ,will be happy
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    i hope it gets back to 5 ,will be happy
     
     
    LongShotMone
    LongShotMone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2016 - 4:45 AM ET #525

    What do you think about AVXL 
    Reply
    What do you think about AVXL 
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 123 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,397
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.