• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Stock Pick - MNKD

    «First Previous 678 ... 212223 Next Last»
    Louis_IV
    MakeThatCasH
    dbuc1
    HellHook33
    TRAIN69
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51435
    Posts: 563
    «First Previous 678 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2014 - 10:14 AM ET #126

    hit $10 today.  I really hope this holds then goes through the fu ckin roof.  Approval must occur.  Partner must be announced.  People will come, if you market it they will come.
    Reply
    hit $10 today.  I really hope this holds then goes through the fu ckin roof.  Approval must occur.  Partner must be announced.  People will come, if you market it they will come.
     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2014 - 10:40 AM ET #127

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    hit $10 today.  I really hope this holds then goes through the fu ckin roof.  Approval must occur.  Partner must be announced.  People will come, if you market it they will come.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    hit $10 today.  I really hope this holds then goes through the fu ckin roof.  Approval must occur.  Partner must be announced.  People will come, if you market it they will come.

     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2014 - 12:14 PM ET #128

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    hit $10 today.  I really hope this holds then goes through the fu ckin roof.  Approval must occur.  Partner must be announced.  People will come, if you market it they will come.

    Yep, day high of $10.25 so far. The only question is...sell after approval and partnership announcement, or hold for a couple of years. If this is a game changer like it has the potential to be it could pay off my mortgage. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    hit $10 today.  I really hope this holds then goes through the fu ckin roof.  Approval must occur.  Partner must be announced.  People will come, if you market it they will come.

    Yep, day high of $10.25 so far. The only question is...sell after approval and partnership announcement, or hold for a couple of years. If this is a game changer like it has the potential to be it could pay off my mortgage. 
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2014 - 12:50 PM ET #129

    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:


    Yep, day high of $10.25 so far. The only question is...sell after approval and partnership announcement, or hold for a couple of years. If this is a game changer like it has the potential to be it could pay off my mortgage. 

    I've been in for a few years, I don't see how it does not get market penetration.  They don't tout the needle thing that much but what NEW DIABETIC will prick themselves 10,000 times over versus inhaling.  No brainer.  Then you have the Afrezza piece that changes the quality of life of the diabetic.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:


    Yep, day high of $10.25 so far. The only question is...sell after approval and partnership announcement, or hold for a couple of years. If this is a game changer like it has the potential to be it could pay off my mortgage. 

    I've been in for a few years, I don't see how it does not get market penetration.  They don't tout the needle thing that much but what NEW DIABETIC will prick themselves 10,000 times over versus inhaling.  No brainer.  Then you have the Afrezza piece that changes the quality of life of the diabetic.  
     
    HellHook33
    HellHook33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1049
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2014 - 3:47 PM ET #130

    Well done on this
    Reply
    Well done on this
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2014 - 11:46 PM ET #131

    Sweet stuff Louis

     

    Couple of questions. Do you know who the leading drug company is in partnering with mannkind to sell/market Afrezza? What do you think the ceiling for this stock is on July 16th if it gets approved on the 15th? Also, do you think MNKD will flatten out until later in the year or 2015 when the inhaler and Afrezza really become mainstream (if effective of course)? Whats your thoughts on the ultimate roof of this thing? I doubt Mann will sell his stock while hes alive (although hes 88....) since this has been his baby for years.

     

    Reply

    Sweet stuff Louis

     

    Couple of questions. Do you know who the leading drug company is in partnering with mannkind to sell/market Afrezza? What do you think the ceiling for this stock is on July 16th if it gets approved on the 15th? Also, do you think MNKD will flatten out until later in the year or 2015 when the inhaler and Afrezza really become mainstream (if effective of course)? Whats your thoughts on the ultimate roof of this thing? I doubt Mann will sell his stock while hes alive (although hes 88....) since this has been his baby for years.

     

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2014 - 7:56 AM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Sweet stuff Louis

     

    Couple of questions. Do you know who the leading drug company is in partnering with mannkind to sell/market Afrezza? What do you think the ceiling for this stock is on July 16th if it gets approved on the 15th? Also, do you think MNKD will flatten out until later in the year or 2015 when the inhaler and Afrezza really become mainstream (if effective of course)? Whats your thoughts on the ultimate roof of this thing? I doubt Mann will sell his stock while hes alive (although hes 88....) since this has been his baby for years.

     


    No, none have been announced.  They won't do it.  All we know is they hired a very prestigious consulting company to handle all of the discussions and nothing at all has been released.  I've seen a ton of names brought up and reasons why but all speculation.  

    Sky is really the limit.  Unless the find side effects for this we are not aware of that truly kill people using it I don't see why it will not be used by a ton of diabetics.  I've listened to a ton of testimonials from people using it and doctors.  I've talked to diabetics in my family, all would want it.  It could save your life, whats the value of that versus others or not taking it.

    All I can say is $10 bucks seems cheap in the grand scheme of things.  We still have some road blocks because were NOT APPROVED yet even though the ADA review was almost unanimously in favor of Afrezza.  Thats July 15.  We need a strong partner.  Those two things happen I don't see a drop in price I see a huge increase.  Usually this stock will run up and sell on news but to me these type of BIG NEWS events like approval and partner have never happened before so you don't know.  

    I've tried to find a reason why this will not be a huge success given the above two happening and I can't

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Sweet stuff Louis

     

    Couple of questions. Do you know who the leading drug company is in partnering with mannkind to sell/market Afrezza? What do you think the ceiling for this stock is on July 16th if it gets approved on the 15th? Also, do you think MNKD will flatten out until later in the year or 2015 when the inhaler and Afrezza really become mainstream (if effective of course)? Whats your thoughts on the ultimate roof of this thing? I doubt Mann will sell his stock while hes alive (although hes 88....) since this has been his baby for years.

     


    No, none have been announced.  They won't do it.  All we know is they hired a very prestigious consulting company to handle all of the discussions and nothing at all has been released.  I've seen a ton of names brought up and reasons why but all speculation.  

    Sky is really the limit.  Unless the find side effects for this we are not aware of that truly kill people using it I don't see why it will not be used by a ton of diabetics.  I've listened to a ton of testimonials from people using it and doctors.  I've talked to diabetics in my family, all would want it.  It could save your life, whats the value of that versus others or not taking it.

    All I can say is $10 bucks seems cheap in the grand scheme of things.  We still have some road blocks because were NOT APPROVED yet even though the ADA review was almost unanimously in favor of Afrezza.  Thats July 15.  We need a strong partner.  Those two things happen I don't see a drop in price I see a huge increase.  Usually this stock will run up and sell on news but to me these type of BIG NEWS events like approval and partner have never happened before so you don't know.  

    I've tried to find a reason why this will not be a huge success given the above two happening and I can't

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2014 - 8:29 AM ET #133

    Anyone looking to buy today may be your day, looks like they are going to try and knock this price down so shorts can cover.  If we get a pullback here, grab it.  Even for a trade if you dont want to go long.  I'll be on top of it today, I still want more shares.
    Reply
    Anyone looking to buy today may be your day, looks like they are going to try and knock this price down so shorts can cover.  If we get a pullback here, grab it.  Even for a trade if you dont want to go long.  I'll be on top of it today, I still want more shares.
     
    Caper03
    Caper03
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 411
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2014 - 11:57 AM ET #134

    the reversal in the market is coming. 4%-8% pullback within the next 2-3 weeks. I am riding this gap up. But this is a huge red flag for late 2014/2015. Good luck with MNKD.
    Reply
    the reversal in the market is coming. 4%-8% pullback within the next 2-3 weeks. I am riding this gap up. But this is a huge red flag for late 2014/2015. Good luck with MNKD.
     
    Caper03
    Caper03
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 411
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2014 - 11:59 AM ET #135

    1-3 weeks is more accurate as I am starting to scale out of my longs.
    Reply
    1-3 weeks is more accurate as I am starting to scale out of my longs.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2014 - 2:04 PM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by Caper03:

    1-3 weeks is more accurate as I am starting to scale out of my longs.

    I been hearing this for about a year or more.  Eventually someone is going to get that right.  People say it every day.  Like I said, it will eventually happen.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Caper03:

    1-3 weeks is more accurate as I am starting to scale out of my longs.

    I been hearing this for about a year or more.  Eventually someone is going to get that right.  People say it every day.  Like I said, it will eventually happen.
     
    Caper03
    Caper03
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 411
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2014 - 2:38 PM ET #137

    I have been on the bull train the last 2-3 years. BTFD and just hold on. I am still bullish, I am a perma bull at heart. But, It was different, when you have Bernanke at the helm and POMO every day of the week. Now, the tides are turning, Interests rates can't continue to stay this low. I am still long IWM and SPY monthly's. But I day trade weekly's/monthly's and I am selling most of the weekly's that I bought last week and holding on to 80% of my monthly's. I am ready for a 4%-8% correction in the next coming weeks. As I will by puts in the next 2 weeks on any pops in the SPY/IWM and will look to add until the end of June..  Once we correct I will go long again. Rinse and Repeat. Until the end of the year where I will liquidate most of my longs (from the past several years) and be happy with my gains. The rally continues because of the ECB cutting interest rates on deposits. I personally thought they were going to start their own QE which would have been amazing for the markets. I am giving you a time frame, obviously we are going to correct, everyone can say that. I am laying out my actual plan, although my plan changes day to day. I base all my TRADING off of sentiment readings, divergences and game theory. People like to think in linear biases while when you day trade against algos/HFT you have to think in geometric random game theory biases. This is my current plan. I will update you once my readings confirm or don't. I personally believe we still can go up for a couple weeks. This can take us A LOT higher. my 2 cents.
    Reply
    I have been on the bull train the last 2-3 years. BTFD and just hold on. I am still bullish, I am a perma bull at heart. But, It was different, when you have Bernanke at the helm and POMO every day of the week. Now, the tides are turning, Interests rates can't continue to stay this low. I am still long IWM and SPY monthly's. But I day trade weekly's/monthly's and I am selling most of the weekly's that I bought last week and holding on to 80% of my monthly's. I am ready for a 4%-8% correction in the next coming weeks. As I will by puts in the next 2 weeks on any pops in the SPY/IWM and will look to add until the end of June..  Once we correct I will go long again. Rinse and Repeat. Until the end of the year where I will liquidate most of my longs (from the past several years) and be happy with my gains. The rally continues because of the ECB cutting interest rates on deposits. I personally thought they were going to start their own QE which would have been amazing for the markets. I am giving you a time frame, obviously we are going to correct, everyone can say that. I am laying out my actual plan, although my plan changes day to day. I base all my TRADING off of sentiment readings, divergences and game theory. People like to think in linear biases while when you day trade against algos/HFT you have to think in geometric random game theory biases. This is my current plan. I will update you once my readings confirm or don't. I personally believe we still can go up for a couple weeks. This can take us A LOT higher. my 2 cents.
     
    Caper03
    Caper03
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 411
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2014 - 2:44 PM ET #138

    you will see a small correction in 1-2 weeks (2%-4%) and a bigger one in July (4%-8%). From my Sentiment readings. Happy Trading..
    Reply
    you will see a small correction in 1-2 weeks (2%-4%) and a bigger one in July (4%-8%). From my Sentiment readings. Happy Trading..
     
    Caper03
    Caper03
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 411
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2014 - 2:48 PM ET #139

    You can call the next/small correction coming a "reversion back to the mean." We are trading above the BB and it will continue for a short while.  All the bears are not yet slaughtered but it is getting close.
    Reply
    You can call the next/small correction coming a "reversion back to the mean." We are trading above the BB and it will continue for a short while.  All the bears are not yet slaughtered but it is getting close.
     
    Caper03
    Caper03
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 411
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2014 - 1:27 AM ET #140

    Buying weekly puts at the close mañana. Selling at the close Wednesday and going long Thursday morning and selling longs friday. Buying puts weekly's and july's next week
    Reply
    Buying weekly puts at the close mañana. Selling at the close Wednesday and going long Thursday morning and selling longs friday. Buying puts weekly's and july's next week
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2014 - 2:30 PM ET #141

    increased my position today by 7% today.  I still expect a pullback, need some more shares before announcement but in case it runs I added a few more
    Reply
    increased my position today by 7% today.  I still expect a pullback, need some more shares before announcement but in case it runs I added a few more
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2014 - 11:00 PM ET #142

    FDA still scheduled to announce approval/disapproval on MNKD on 7/15.  Hope it comes early.  Stock ends day at $10.73.  Really hope they get an early approval and market and shorts get thrown for a tizzy, then we run.  Gotta a lot of money tied up here.
    Reply
    FDA still scheduled to announce approval/disapproval on MNKD on 7/15.  Hope it comes early.  Stock ends day at $10.73.  Really hope they get an early approval and market and shorts get thrown for a tizzy, then we run.  Gotta a lot of money tied up here.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2014 - 11:10 PM ET #143

    Will they announce early, or will someone leak it? Would the friday before or that monday (14th) be a good indicator of what the verdict will be?

    Have you heard anymore on a partner. Certainly there are some big boys that would want a piece of this.

     

    Louis

    Reply

    Will they announce early, or will someone leak it? Would the friday before or that monday (14th) be a good indicator of what the verdict will be?

    Have you heard anymore on a partner. Certainly there are some big boys that would want a piece of this.

     

    Louis

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2014 - 7:27 AM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Will they announce early, or will someone leak it? Would the friday before or that monday (14th) be a good indicator of what the verdict will be?

    Have you heard anymore on a partner. Certainly there are some big boys that would want a piece of this.

     

    Louis


    Just hearsay, but people are expecting this to come early.....they seem to be negotiating the label.  As for partner, the message we are hearing is about 4-6 weeks after approval.  Nothing is real specific from the MNKD house as of now on it.  I expect approval and partner almost around same time.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Will they announce early, or will someone leak it? Would the friday before or that monday (14th) be a good indicator of what the verdict will be?

    Have you heard anymore on a partner. Certainly there are some big boys that would want a piece of this.

     

    Louis


    Just hearsay, but people are expecting this to come early.....they seem to be negotiating the label.  As for partner, the message we are hearing is about 4-6 weeks after approval.  Nothing is real specific from the MNKD house as of now on it.  I expect approval and partner almost around same time.
     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 4:03 PM ET #145

    Huge volume and drop today. They received approval not sure why rats are jumping ship must be a back story?

    Reply

    Huge volume and drop today. They received approval not sure why rats are jumping ship must be a back story?

     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 4:10 PM ET #146

    I see approval however requires warning on the label.

    This stock took one wild ride today.

    Reply

    I see approval however requires warning on the label.

    This stock took one wild ride today.

     
    Fire_Control
    Fire_Control
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 8:42 PM ET #147

    Anybody wanna make a call on what happens Monday?
    Reply
    Anybody wanna make a call on what happens Monday?
     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2014 - 3:29 AM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Anybody wanna make a call on what happens Monday?

    I think it gets a good pop come Monday, and being on NBC news can't hurt.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/diabetes/fda-approves-inhalable-form-insulin-n143001
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Anybody wanna make a call on what happens Monday?

    I think it gets a good pop come Monday, and being on NBC news can't hurt.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/diabetes/fda-approves-inhalable-form-insulin-n143001
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2014 - 8:13 AM ET #149

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Anybody wanna make a call on what happens Monday?

    This approval was a long time coming.  Really was caught off-guard with the late day announcement so were many traders.  Dropped because some people sell on news and then stops got taken out.  I was able to add shares when it was dropping.  I added at $9.70 on down movement, $8.87 on down movement and $9.88 when it was heading back up.  Looks like its right at $11 in after hours.  

    I expect a BIG breakout on Monday then maybe some selling for profits buy some.  I'm holding, the announcement of a partner in the next few weeks to month would be a big catalyst.  I'm now in full position + some after the 3 buys yesterday on stupid people selling and not watching their stops.  It came all the way down almost to 8 in short order after announcement.

    This would have really ran had it not came so late in the day.  If you can get in early Monday its a great buy.  I expect it to open in 12s to 13s if not more based on people getting news so late Friday and the potential here.  I expect a ton of volume.  Big news for a stock  we been tracking in MNKD here for a long time
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Anybody wanna make a call on what happens Monday?

    This approval was a long time coming.  Really was caught off-guard with the late day announcement so were many traders.  Dropped because some people sell on news and then stops got taken out.  I was able to add shares when it was dropping.  I added at $9.70 on down movement, $8.87 on down movement and $9.88 when it was heading back up.  Looks like its right at $11 in after hours.  

    I expect a BIG breakout on Monday then maybe some selling for profits buy some.  I'm holding, the announcement of a partner in the next few weeks to month would be a big catalyst.  I'm now in full position + some after the 3 buys yesterday on stupid people selling and not watching their stops.  It came all the way down almost to 8 in short order after announcement.

    This would have really ran had it not came so late in the day.  If you can get in early Monday its a great buy.  I expect it to open in 12s to 13s if not more based on people getting news so late Friday and the potential here.  I expect a ton of volume.  Big news for a stock  we been tracking in MNKD here for a long time
     
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2014 - 8:14 AM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmag:

    I see approval however requires warning on the label.

    This stock took one wild ride today.


    Label is actually great, nothing real scary there, especially for what we see everyday with other products.  Mostly just obvious warnings.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmag:

    I see approval however requires warning on the label.

    This stock took one wild ride today.


    Label is actually great, nothing real scary there, especially for what we see everyday with other products.  Mostly just obvious warnings.
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 678 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,389
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,327
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,488
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,222
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.