• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Stock Pick - MNKD

    «First Previous 345 ... 212223 Next Last»
    Louis_IV
    Lucrative
    dbuc1
    Knoxpoker
    MakeThatCasH
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51435
    Posts: 563
    «First Previous 345 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2014 - 4:31 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by StiflersMom:

    Watching from the sidelines here, but that giant red candle should be a huge red flag that this thing is about to slide. All in my honest opinion of course, I am strictly looking at the chart.

    Hey Stifler, yep it could, not a technical or chart guy, I buy companies I think will be good long-term plays and have potential.  It could in short-term, there are a few big events coming up, those charts won't mean didley if they have a good showing on the 1st and get approval from the FDA.  Thanks
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StiflersMom:

    Watching from the sidelines here, but that giant red candle should be a huge red flag that this thing is about to slide. All in my honest opinion of course, I am strictly looking at the chart.

    Hey Stifler, yep it could, not a technical or chart guy, I buy companies I think will be good long-term plays and have potential.  It could in short-term, there are a few big events coming up, those charts won't mean didley if they have a good showing on the 1st and get approval from the FDA.  Thanks
     
    Lucrative
    Lucrative
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 915
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2014 - 11:27 AM ET #52

    Looks like the hedge fund naysayers are out in force this AM:

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-staff-review-raises-questions-124754983.html

    Literally a fact-less article. The reports apparently had relative little negative commentary

    Looks like MNKD is up 5% this AM regardless...







    Reply
    Looks like the hedge fund naysayers are out in force this AM:

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-staff-review-raises-questions-124754983.html

    Literally a fact-less article. The reports apparently had relative little negative commentary

    Looks like MNKD is up 5% this AM regardless...







     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2014 - 12:11 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:

    Looks like the hedge fund naysayers are out in force this AM:

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-staff-review-raises-questions-124754983.html

    Literally a fact-less article. The reports apparently had relative little negative commentary

    Looks like MNKD is up 5% this AM regardless...








    Now, its down, whatever side people are on you can find ways to support it in Briefing documents.  If this rolls under 5 today I'm adding more.  I'm going to sell some other holdings versus adding new cash.  I have not seen or heard anything that makes me feel less strong about this stock.  Price action while sickening is games big houses play to get in.  Short interest super high, if this gets some real positive news its going to fly.  

    Much of what I have seen posted is baseless negatives.  There job is to pick apart the data and ask questions at this panel, so your going to see some questions on paper that look like they are being negative but are not
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:

    Looks like the hedge fund naysayers are out in force this AM:

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-staff-review-raises-questions-124754983.html

    Literally a fact-less article. The reports apparently had relative little negative commentary

    Looks like MNKD is up 5% this AM regardless...








    Now, its down, whatever side people are on you can find ways to support it in Briefing documents.  If this rolls under 5 today I'm adding more.  I'm going to sell some other holdings versus adding new cash.  I have not seen or heard anything that makes me feel less strong about this stock.  Price action while sickening is games big houses play to get in.  Short interest super high, if this gets some real positive news its going to fly.  

    Much of what I have seen posted is baseless negatives.  There job is to pick apart the data and ask questions at this panel, so your going to see some questions on paper that look like they are being negative but are not
     
    Lucrative
    Lucrative
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 915
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2014 - 1:07 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Now, its down, whatever side people are on you can find ways to support it in Briefing documents.  If this rolls under 5 today I'm adding more.  I'm going to sell some other holdings versus adding new cash.  I have not seen or heard anything that makes me feel less strong about this stock.  Price action while sickening is games big houses play to get in.  Short interest super high, if this gets some real positive news its going to fly.  

    Much of what I have seen posted is baseless negatives.  There job is to pick apart the data and ask questions at this panel, so your going to see some questions on paper that look like they are being negative but are not



    Hit a low of 4.89 today. Has rebounded since. Changed banks so I am waiting on confirmation from my brokerage firm to deposit more into my account. I bought at 5.00 and want to add some more at 5.00 as well.

    Lets hope to a big April. Nice way to start the Spring hopefully.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Now, its down, whatever side people are on you can find ways to support it in Briefing documents.  If this rolls under 5 today I'm adding more.  I'm going to sell some other holdings versus adding new cash.  I have not seen or heard anything that makes me feel less strong about this stock.  Price action while sickening is games big houses play to get in.  Short interest super high, if this gets some real positive news its going to fly.  

    Much of what I have seen posted is baseless negatives.  There job is to pick apart the data and ask questions at this panel, so your going to see some questions on paper that look like they are being negative but are not



    Hit a low of 4.89 today. Has rebounded since. Changed banks so I am waiting on confirmation from my brokerage firm to deposit more into my account. I bought at 5.00 and want to add some more at 5.00 as well.

    Lets hope to a big April. Nice way to start the Spring hopefully.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2014 - 1:25 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:




    Hit a low of 4.89 today. Has rebounded since. Changed banks so I am waiting on confirmation from my brokerage firm to deposit more into my account. I bought at 5.00 and want to add some more at 5.00 as well.

    Lets hope to a big April. Nice way to start the Spring hopefully.

    This is a once and a lifetime for me, spent a lot of time on this stock, reading, following, chatting.  I hope its approved and helps million of diabetics have a better quality of life.  From those I've heard that were in trials chat on it, life was much better.  Who knows though, FDA could squash it for no reasons we are aware of.  There are drugs I see commercials that all but give a person leprosy and the Black Plague and they are approved.  

    I'm going to add, just traded out of a stock.  Waiting to see if it gaps down more.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:




    Hit a low of 4.89 today. Has rebounded since. Changed banks so I am waiting on confirmation from my brokerage firm to deposit more into my account. I bought at 5.00 and want to add some more at 5.00 as well.

    Lets hope to a big April. Nice way to start the Spring hopefully.

    This is a once and a lifetime for me, spent a lot of time on this stock, reading, following, chatting.  I hope its approved and helps million of diabetics have a better quality of life.  From those I've heard that were in trials chat on it, life was much better.  Who knows though, FDA could squash it for no reasons we are aware of.  There are drugs I see commercials that all but give a person leprosy and the Black Plague and they are approved.  

    I'm going to add, just traded out of a stock.  Waiting to see if it gaps down more.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2014 - 3:38 PM ET #56

    added more at 4.80.  I can't predict a bottom here.  Looks ugly right now.
    Reply
    added more at 4.80.  I can't predict a bottom here.  Looks ugly right now.
     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2014 - 7:26 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    added more at 4.80.  I can't predict a bottom here.  Looks ugly right now.

    I got in at $5.20, pissed I didn't get in lower. Bought in after it bounced from $5.10-then it tanked again. FDA is always going to question things, it's their job, I don't see what the big scare was. From the reviews it sounds like it works better for type 2 diabetes than type 1. So if anything if will get approved for that. which in turn will still be a highly profitable day.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:

    added more at 4.80.  I can't predict a bottom here.  Looks ugly right now.

    I got in at $5.20, pissed I didn't get in lower. Bought in after it bounced from $5.10-then it tanked again. FDA is always going to question things, it's their job, I don't see what the big scare was. From the reviews it sounds like it works better for type 2 diabetes than type 1. So if anything if will get approved for that. which in turn will still be a highly profitable day.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2014 - 9:04 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:


    I got in at $5.20, pissed I didn't get in lower. Bought in after it bounced from $5.10-then it tanked again. FDA is always going to question things, it's their job, I don't see what the big scare was. From the reviews it sounds like it works better for type 2 diabetes than type 1. So if anything if will get approved for that. which in turn will still be a highly profitable day.

    Lets hope so, looking forward to adcom.  I have a live link to someone blogging the committee meeting on Tuesday if anyone wants to follow online
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:


    I got in at $5.20, pissed I didn't get in lower. Bought in after it bounced from $5.10-then it tanked again. FDA is always going to question things, it's their job, I don't see what the big scare was. From the reviews it sounds like it works better for type 2 diabetes than type 1. So if anything if will get approved for that. which in turn will still be a highly profitable day.

    Lets hope so, looking forward to adcom.  I have a live link to someone blogging the committee meeting on Tuesday if anyone wants to follow online
     
    Knoxpoker
    Knoxpoker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2014 - 1:57 PM ET #59

    Priced got pushed down just so the big boys can get in at a good price. Stock goes down then news comes out.. Everybody thinks insider trading , but I look at it this way . below 5 is a great price for the Hedges and big boys to get in before the news... 
    Reply
    Priced got pushed down just so the big boys can get in at a good price. Stock goes down then news comes out.. Everybody thinks insider trading , but I look at it this way . below 5 is a great price for the Hedges and big boys to get in before the news... 
     
    Knoxpoker
    Knoxpoker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2014 - 10:52 AM ET #60

    wow the bottom is dropping out of this beatch!!!!!

    Reply
    wow the bottom is dropping out of this beatch!!!!!

     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2014 - 10:54 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    wow the bottom is dropping out of this beatch!!!!!


    Yeah, I think its just games so shorts can buy cheap.....
    This is utter manipulation.
    Who knows, still don't get how MNKD could not get approval for Type 2 at minimum, which is what they are after.  

    I really want to buy more but have a ton of shares already.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    wow the bottom is dropping out of this beatch!!!!!


    Yeah, I think its just games so shorts can buy cheap.....
    This is utter manipulation.
    Who knows, still don't get how MNKD could not get approval for Type 2 at minimum, which is what they are after.  

    I really want to buy more but have a ton of shares already.

     
    MakeThatCasH
    MakeThatCasH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1562
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2014 - 11:16 AM ET #62

    This is getting scary. Let's hope for good news tomorrow. 
    Reply
    This is getting scary. Let's hope for good news tomorrow. 
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2014 - 11:17 AM ET #63

    just added more at $3.99.  I could not resist.  Its hard for me to believe as smart as Al Mann is that he would go to try and get approval a 3rd time on this product/delivery system and not succeed, he had to have learned something each time and I'm sure he did.  He has 60 years of experience, successful products and billions invested.  I guess I'll be hurting if this fails but I have to go with his veteran leadership, experience and past successes with other products.
    Reply
    just added more at $3.99.  I could not resist.  Its hard for me to believe as smart as Al Mann is that he would go to try and get approval a 3rd time on this product/delivery system and not succeed, he had to have learned something each time and I'm sure he did.  He has 60 years of experience, successful products and billions invested.  I guess I'll be hurting if this fails but I have to go with his veteran leadership, experience and past successes with other products.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2014 - 11:48 AM ET #64

    if you want to follow a blog from someone who will be there try this link tomorrow.....hoping for the best.  I been in this a long time.  It has not been easy, but making money the easy way is usually not the legal way.  
    Reply
    if you want to follow a blog from someone who will be there try this link tomorrow.....hoping for the best.  I been in this a long time.  It has not been easy, but making money the easy way is usually not the legal way.  
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2014 - 11:49 AM ET #65

    https://widget02.mibbit.com/?settings=e8ed2c13c030aefd52a98054b9d977e0&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=%23MNKD

    Reply
    https://widget02.mibbit.com/?settings=e8ed2c13c030aefd52a98054b9d977e0&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=%23MNKD

     
    Knoxpoker
    Knoxpoker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2014 - 12:41 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Yeah, I think its just games so shorts can buy cheap.....
    This is utter manipulation.
    Who knows, still don't get how MNKD could not get approval for Type 2 at minimum, which is what they are after.  

    I really want to buy more but have a ton of shares already.


    I think you are right about letting the big boys to get in at a nice price..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis_IV:


    Yeah, I think its just games so shorts can buy cheap.....
    This is utter manipulation.
    Who knows, still don't get how MNKD could not get approval for Type 2 at minimum, which is what they are after.  

    I really want to buy more but have a ton of shares already.


    I think you are right about letting the big boys to get in at a nice price..
     
    Knoxpoker
    Knoxpoker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 3:58 PM ET #67

    What happend ?? did the news come out ??? I havent seen a thing??? Is it April 15th?? Or April 1st??
    Reply
    What happend ?? did the news come out ??? I havent seen a thing??? Is it April 15th?? Or April 1st??
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 4:19 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    What happend ?? did the news come out ??? I havent seen a thing??? Is it April 15th?? Or April 1st??

    Go here. Live blog from adcom.  I'm happy so far.  MNKD has not been able to be traded all day due to the decision here.

    Vote soon from adcom, as of now fda decision on 15th.  This is big today

    https://widget02.mibbit.com/?settings=e8ed2c13c030aefd52a98054b9d977e0&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=%23MNKD
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    What happend ?? did the news come out ??? I havent seen a thing??? Is it April 15th?? Or April 1st??

    Go here. Live blog from adcom.  I'm happy so far.  MNKD has not been able to be traded all day due to the decision here.

    Vote soon from adcom, as of now fda decision on 15th.  This is big today

    https://widget02.mibbit.com/?settings=e8ed2c13c030aefd52a98054b9d977e0&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=%23MNKD
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 4:35 PM ET #69

    13-1 vote YES for T1.    Oh yeah

    waiting on type 2......vote.


    wow Type 1 was the hard one....wow.....great
    Reply
    13-1 vote YES for T1.    Oh yeah

    waiting on type 2......vote.


    wow Type 1 was the hard one....wow.....great
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 4:43 PM ET #70

    type 2 diabetes vote by adcom review 14 yes 0 no.  Clean sweep.  darn YOU!!!

    Yeah

    Suck it!
    Reply
    type 2 diabetes vote by adcom review 14 yes 0 no.  Clean sweep.  darn YOU!!!

    Yeah

    Suck it!
     
    Lucrative
    Lucrative
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 915
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 5:35 PM ET #71

    So official FDA approval will not be till the 15th correct?

    What do speculate we will see with the stock in the coming days?

    Good stuff so far!
    Reply
    So official FDA approval will not be till the 15th correct?

    What do speculate we will see with the stock in the coming days?

    Good stuff so far!
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 6:51 PM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:

    So official FDA approval will not be till the 15th correct?

    What do speculate we will see with the stock in the coming days?

    Good stuff so far!

    trading well in after hours, there will be a run-up.  then some sell off heading into approval I think, not sure what my strategy will be right now, definitely will have some shares for long haul, will post if I do anything....

    this was awesome today, listened to adcom all day today, was part of history
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrative:

    So official FDA approval will not be till the 15th correct?

    What do speculate we will see with the stock in the coming days?

    Good stuff so far!

    trading well in after hours, there will be a run-up.  then some sell off heading into approval I think, not sure what my strategy will be right now, definitely will have some shares for long haul, will post if I do anything....

    this was awesome today, listened to adcom all day today, was part of history
     
    crushalot22
    crushalot22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2735
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 8:39 PM ET #73

    Nice!!!!!  
    Reply
    Nice!!!!!  
     
    squareside
    squareside
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 248
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 9:11 PM ET #74

    congrats on the approval.  Thanks for all the insight.
    Reply
    congrats on the approval.  Thanks for all the insight.
     
     
    Lucrative
    Lucrative
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 915
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2014 - 9:16 PM ET #75

    Good deal man. I plan on holding my buy ins for a while. Shorts were quite upset today. Amazing the trolls that were in the Yahoo message board today; I guess they are everywhere.

    Hope this pans out for you as I know you are significantly invested
    Reply
    Good deal man. I plan on holding my buy ins for a while. Shorts were quite upset today. Amazing the trolls that were in the Yahoo message board today; I guess they are everywhere.

    Hope this pans out for you as I know you are significantly invested
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 345 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,401
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,486
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,828
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,206
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.