• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Pot Plays

    «First Previous 212223 ... 282930 Next Last»
    StiflersMom
    ChaChing$$
    maddunkers
    dogcapper42
    seanjohn007
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 56155
    Posts: 731
    «First Previous 212223 ... 282930 Next Last»
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2014 - 1:09 PM ET #501

    For me, a quick flip. Might keep 10% of shares for giggles, but prob sell all of it.


    Reply
    For me, a quick flip. Might keep 10% of shares for giggles, but prob sell all of it.


     
    ChaChing$$
    ChaChing$$
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 152
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2014 - 2:26 PM ET #502

    Cool, I learned my lesson on MINE, got burned not taking profits and selling at loss.
    Reply
    Cool, I learned my lesson on MINE, got burned not taking profits and selling at loss.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2014 - 3:26 PM ET #503

    Hearing birds chirping that EDXC has news coming after hours or pre market tomorrow. No idea what it is however. Have my core shares from .04 locked up, probably can't move anything to add at this point.

    MINE is a solid long term hold IMHO.
    Reply
    Hearing birds chirping that EDXC has news coming after hours or pre market tomorrow. No idea what it is however. Have my core shares from .04 locked up, probably can't move anything to add at this point.

    MINE is a solid long term hold IMHO.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2014 - 11:23 PM ET #504

    Not exactly earth-shattering news EDXC: ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61776125&symbol=EDXC

    If you're trying to flip I wouldn't expect huge gains.
    Reply
    Not exactly earth-shattering news EDXC: ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61776125&symbol=EDXC

    If you're trying to flip I wouldn't expect huge gains.
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2014 - 11:21 AM ET #505

    I got out of PIHN today at .02   Not too thrilled with their share structure.  


    Reply
    I got out of PIHN today at .02   Not too thrilled with their share structure.  


     
    dogcapper42
    dogcapper42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 257
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2014 - 12:33 PM ET #506

    Ttdz taking a dump today
    Reply
    Ttdz taking a dump today
     
    seanjohn007
    seanjohn007
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4611
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2014 - 1:20 PM ET #507

    Quote Originally Posted by dogcapper42:

    Ttdz taking a dump today

    Yeah it is! I saw that matrix released a post saying that they think its overbought and will dip back down to under .03. I wanted to sell at the opening bell but missed my chance, now its a waiting game for me.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dogcapper42:

    Ttdz taking a dump today

    Yeah it is! I saw that matrix released a post saying that they think its overbought and will dip back down to under .03. I wanted to sell at the opening bell but missed my chance, now its a waiting game for me.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2014 - 9:19 PM ET #508

    TTDZ: I would say it was due for a healthy correction look at the chart since .01 https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ttdz . We sack up, we hold strong.

    PIHN: Not sure why you have concerns with the share structure. 2billion is not that crazy in the OTC.


    The Matrix mentioned they think NXTTF is oversold and on the reversal. I would have to agree. This chart says it all. It bounced off that 50 DMA yesterday and is on the up and up. Should be a solid buy. https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=nxttf

    Can't win them all boys. There'll be days like this, my Momma said!

    WNTR is the play for the end of this week on into next week. No time to update off to soccer, will try to tomorrow.


    Reply
    TTDZ: I would say it was due for a healthy correction look at the chart since .01 https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ttdz . We sack up, we hold strong.

    PIHN: Not sure why you have concerns with the share structure. 2billion is not that crazy in the OTC.


    The Matrix mentioned they think NXTTF is oversold and on the reversal. I would have to agree. This chart says it all. It bounced off that 50 DMA yesterday and is on the up and up. Should be a solid buy. https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=nxttf

    Can't win them all boys. There'll be days like this, my Momma said!

    WNTR is the play for the end of this week on into next week. No time to update off to soccer, will try to tomorrow.


     
    Toomuts
    Toomuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2014 - 9:46 PM ET #509

    Stifler, do you have any thoughts on the VKML heavy dump today and the upcoming  reverse split?  Are you still in or did you already pull out? I thought this was going to be good news not the opposite. Sorry I am really new to this all and trying understand how events like this typically pan out.
    Reply
    Stifler, do you have any thoughts on the VKML heavy dump today and the upcoming  reverse split?  Are you still in or did you already pull out? I thought this was going to be good news not the opposite. Sorry I am really new to this all and trying understand how events like this typically pan out.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2014 - 11:30 PM ET #510

    Honestly Toomuts, I got my head in the sand on VKML. I just haven't stayed on top of it. I'm pretty sure I posted that I had flipped it from .08 - .12 and sold off. I was considering jumping back in last week, but rolled with other plays. I'll take a look at it tomorrow. That chart bounced off the 50 DMA. https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=vkml Tomorrow will be very telling for VKML. Will it bounce and run or pull a MNTR and head down to the 200 DMA before the bounce https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=mntr .
    Reply
    Honestly Toomuts, I got my head in the sand on VKML. I just haven't stayed on top of it. I'm pretty sure I posted that I had flipped it from .08 - .12 and sold off. I was considering jumping back in last week, but rolled with other plays. I'll take a look at it tomorrow. That chart bounced off the 50 DMA. https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=vkml Tomorrow will be very telling for VKML. Will it bounce and run or pull a MNTR and head down to the 200 DMA before the bounce https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=mntr .
     
    LVOptiontrader
    LVOptiontrader
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 289
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 12:04 AM ET #511

    I can't believe VKML either.  If it drops lower I will just double down.  darn it.
    Reply
    I can't believe VKML either.  If it drops lower I will just double down.  darn it.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 1:22 AM ET #512

    Pretty sure I'm a buyer this week of VKML. A reverse split means little except that uplisting is a real possibility. Not entirely sure what to make of the business plan yet, but I like a reversal from the panic.

    *** Alerting WNTR again @ .0064 ***

    Been in and out of this one for a long time, before they entered the MMJ space. This one can be flipped very easily. Anyway, I love the news they released today: https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61769534 . This company seems like a legitimate revenue source that fills an important niche in the MMJ space. Clean looking website, as well.

    The other reason I like this play is the chart, which looks locked and loaded for the rebound. It was as high at .015 less than a month ago and it bounced today off the 50 DMA in a very bullish way: https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=wntr . The reversal is for sure in here, folks. Easy 60-75% gainer minimum, in my honest opinion... probably conservative. Look how that doji formed yesterday and closed much higher today. The last three days the pps has banged its head against the 50 day moving average. This one has always been an easy flipper for me.


    I'm a buyer tomorrow and Friday.

    -----

    SPRWF Update:

    If you haven't taken a position here, I would suggest it. The PPS responded positively today on news that there will be a PR on Tuesday, April 15th. You think news is coming about the grow operation they are buying? I sure do... bargain prices here tomorrow and Friday IMHO. PR could drive this to .15 in short order.

    PR quote:

    "CALGARY, ALBERTA, Apr 09, 2014 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: SL)(PINKSHEETS: SPRWF) notes that in respect to its prior press release on Friday April 4, 2014, the Company will be utilizing the full 7 business days to complete and conclude the due diligence period. This means that the Company will report news on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 with a final decision on the South Okanagan producing medical marijuana facility.

    We apologize for the misperception from the prior press release that a decision would be made as of April 10, 2014.

    The process thus far has been positive and the process is moving ahead smoothly."




    Reply
    Pretty sure I'm a buyer this week of VKML. A reverse split means little except that uplisting is a real possibility. Not entirely sure what to make of the business plan yet, but I like a reversal from the panic.

    *** Alerting WNTR again @ .0064 ***

    Been in and out of this one for a long time, before they entered the MMJ space. This one can be flipped very easily. Anyway, I love the news they released today: https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61769534 . This company seems like a legitimate revenue source that fills an important niche in the MMJ space. Clean looking website, as well.

    The other reason I like this play is the chart, which looks locked and loaded for the rebound. It was as high at .015 less than a month ago and it bounced today off the 50 DMA in a very bullish way: https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=wntr . The reversal is for sure in here, folks. Easy 60-75% gainer minimum, in my honest opinion... probably conservative. Look how that doji formed yesterday and closed much higher today. The last three days the pps has banged its head against the 50 day moving average. This one has always been an easy flipper for me.


    I'm a buyer tomorrow and Friday.

    -----

    SPRWF Update:

    If you haven't taken a position here, I would suggest it. The PPS responded positively today on news that there will be a PR on Tuesday, April 15th. You think news is coming about the grow operation they are buying? I sure do... bargain prices here tomorrow and Friday IMHO. PR could drive this to .15 in short order.

    PR quote:

    "CALGARY, ALBERTA, Apr 09, 2014 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: SL)(PINKSHEETS: SPRWF) notes that in respect to its prior press release on Friday April 4, 2014, the Company will be utilizing the full 7 business days to complete and conclude the due diligence period. This means that the Company will report news on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 with a final decision on the South Okanagan producing medical marijuana facility.

    We apologize for the misperception from the prior press release that a decision would be made as of April 10, 2014.

    The process thus far has been positive and the process is moving ahead smoothly."




     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 8:47 AM ET #513

    I'm actually more excited for the masters today than the market
    Reply
    I'm actually more excited for the masters today than the market
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 9:03 AM ET #514

    MDCN---
    LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 2014-- 
    Medican Enterprises Inc. (OTCBB: MDCN) a bio-pharmaceutical company in the emerging global medical marijuana industry is pleased to announce its wholly owned subsidiary Canaleaf Systems Inc. (the Company) has signed a definitive purchase agreement to acquire 50 percent of International Herbs Medical Marijuana Ltd. ("IHMML"). 
    In a move designed to signal the on-going development of the Company's cultivation operations and further expand its sales activities, the acquisition gives Medican immediate access to 400,000 sq. ft. of industrial cultivation space in Atholville, NB and ownership of a direct distribution channel to this medical sector. 
    "The industry economics are very attractive and the medical marijuana sector is positioned for solid long-term growth," said Kevin Coft, CEO of IHMML. "We are excited to build our business with Medican Enterprises and strive to become the premier cultivator and distributor of pharmaceutical grade medical marijuana in Canada." 
    Through the acquisition, Medican has gained access to highly skilled contractors working on the retrofit of a large scale Research, Cultivation and Distribution Center in Atholville New Brunswick, Canada. In addition IHMML has contracts to purchase an approximately 300,000 sq. ft. (with the potential to expand to a total of 600,000 sq. ft.) facility in Pokemoush, NB and a 25,000 sq. ft. facility in Delta, BC. 
    In addition, Medican now has the ability to extend distribution channels and fulfillment technologies across all corporate interests. These platforms allow Doctors to quickly and efficiently prescribe medical marijuana to their patients, and enable them to safely order and receive pharmaceutical grade cannabis directly from the Company. By integrating fulfillment capabilities, Medican continues to demonstrate its commitment to innovate around the convergence of R&D, cultivation and distribution of pharmaceutical grade medical marijuana to patients. 
    "We are pleased to announce this transaction is now complete," said Ken Williams, CEO of Medican Enterprises. "In terms of strategic goals the two businesses are well aligned and our complimentary strengths provide significant opportunity to further create value for our investors. Together our combined offering provides a well financed research and cultivation facility, cutting-edge fulfillment technologies and a direct distribution channel for our products." 
    With the close of the acquisition, the IHMML team joins the Medican Enterprises management team and bring with them strong operational experience and professional services skills to support the Company's business goals. 
    Reply
    MDCN---
    LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 2014-- 
    Medican Enterprises Inc. (OTCBB: MDCN) a bio-pharmaceutical company in the emerging global medical marijuana industry is pleased to announce its wholly owned subsidiary Canaleaf Systems Inc. (the Company) has signed a definitive purchase agreement to acquire 50 percent of International Herbs Medical Marijuana Ltd. ("IHMML"). 
    In a move designed to signal the on-going development of the Company's cultivation operations and further expand its sales activities, the acquisition gives Medican immediate access to 400,000 sq. ft. of industrial cultivation space in Atholville, NB and ownership of a direct distribution channel to this medical sector. 
    "The industry economics are very attractive and the medical marijuana sector is positioned for solid long-term growth," said Kevin Coft, CEO of IHMML. "We are excited to build our business with Medican Enterprises and strive to become the premier cultivator and distributor of pharmaceutical grade medical marijuana in Canada." 
    Through the acquisition, Medican has gained access to highly skilled contractors working on the retrofit of a large scale Research, Cultivation and Distribution Center in Atholville New Brunswick, Canada. In addition IHMML has contracts to purchase an approximately 300,000 sq. ft. (with the potential to expand to a total of 600,000 sq. ft.) facility in Pokemoush, NB and a 25,000 sq. ft. facility in Delta, BC. 
    In addition, Medican now has the ability to extend distribution channels and fulfillment technologies across all corporate interests. These platforms allow Doctors to quickly and efficiently prescribe medical marijuana to their patients, and enable them to safely order and receive pharmaceutical grade cannabis directly from the Company. By integrating fulfillment capabilities, Medican continues to demonstrate its commitment to innovate around the convergence of R&D, cultivation and distribution of pharmaceutical grade medical marijuana to patients. 
    "We are pleased to announce this transaction is now complete," said Ken Williams, CEO of Medican Enterprises. "In terms of strategic goals the two businesses are well aligned and our complimentary strengths provide significant opportunity to further create value for our investors. Together our combined offering provides a well financed research and cultivation facility, cutting-edge fulfillment technologies and a direct distribution channel for our products." 
    With the close of the acquisition, the IHMML team joins the Medican Enterprises management team and bring with them strong operational experience and professional services skills to support the Company's business goals. 
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 9:05 AM ET #515

    thinking this might make a small run today, trying to take a small position at opening bell and will try to flip in the afternoon.
    Reply
    thinking this might make a small run today, trying to take a small position at opening bell and will try to flip in the afternoon.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 11:48 AM ET #516

    So I'm sitting here looking at another blood bath day confused as hell...

    PHOT has been suspended until April 25th. The sector is taking a dump. I think the worst and the hysteria has passed, but tomorrow could be ugly too. Really did not see this coming... next week is a new week however. At this point, I'm not selling into the panic like a f*cking sheep. Stand strong.

    www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PHOT/news/Suspension-of-Trading?id=78892&b=y
    Reply
    So I'm sitting here looking at another blood bath day confused as hell...

    PHOT has been suspended until April 25th. The sector is taking a dump. I think the worst and the hysteria has passed, but tomorrow could be ugly too. Really did not see this coming... next week is a new week however. At this point, I'm not selling into the panic like a f*cking sheep. Stand strong.

    www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PHOT/news/Suspension-of-Trading?id=78892&b=y
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 12:57 PM ET #517

    ACGX up big today all of a sudden on huge volume... jumped in for a nibble...
    Reply
    ACGX up big today all of a sudden on huge volume... jumped in for a nibble...
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 9:18 PM ET #518

    Quote Originally Posted by StiflersMom:

    ACGX up big today all of a sudden on huge volume... jumped in for a nibble...




    I wish I would have pulled the trigger a few days ago when I pointed it out. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StiflersMom:

    ACGX up big today all of a sudden on huge volume... jumped in for a nibble...




    I wish I would have pulled the trigger a few days ago when I pointed it out. 
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 9:20 PM ET #519



    Look at all the red today....  

    https://www.thedailydab.com/

    WTF...  you can't insert hyperlinks on Covers any more?? 
    Reply


    Look at all the red today....  

    https://www.thedailydab.com/

    WTF...  you can't insert hyperlinks on Covers any more?? 
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 9:33 PM ET #520

    I bought some ACGX in the 5s today maddunkers. I sold quite a bit of FRTD and PIHN to do so to get that and WNTR in the mid .006s.

    People just panicked because an industry leader was shut down by the SEC, it makes sense. I never believed in the PPS justification for GrowLife, and several of their business practices, so I stayed away.

    I really think we see ACGX news tomorrow or Monday. Today's price action and volume was no joke... I put a lot in this one today.
    Reply
    I bought some ACGX in the 5s today maddunkers. I sold quite a bit of FRTD and PIHN to do so to get that and WNTR in the mid .006s.

    People just panicked because an industry leader was shut down by the SEC, it makes sense. I never believed in the PPS justification for GrowLife, and several of their business practices, so I stayed away.

    I really think we see ACGX news tomorrow or Monday. Today's price action and volume was no joke... I put a lot in this one today.
     
    Toomuts
    Toomuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 9:45 PM ET #521

    Stif are you still going to hold onto MFTS?
    Reply
    Stif are you still going to hold onto MFTS?
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2014 - 10:20 PM ET #522

    I'm freaking tapped out.  I've got way too much money tied up in AGDY just waiting and begging for news. 

    There were a few large buy orders on the ask today which was surprising. 

    But this play has definitely tied up way too much capital for way too long and has cost me a lot of money that could have been made on other plays that were moving over the last few weeks. 
    Reply
    I'm freaking tapped out.  I've got way too much money tied up in AGDY just waiting and begging for news. 

    There were a few large buy orders on the ask today which was surprising. 

    But this play has definitely tied up way too much capital for way too long and has cost me a lot of money that could have been made on other plays that were moving over the last few weeks. 
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2014 - 12:07 AM ET #523

    Hey Toomuts,

    I never had a large position here, but I have not sold that position. However, I am looking to exit in the .14 - .16 range probably next week.


    Reply
    Hey Toomuts,

    I never had a large position here, but I have not sold that position. However, I am looking to exit in the .14 - .16 range probably next week.


     
    ChaChing$$
    ChaChing$$
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 152
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2014 - 11:52 AM ET #524

    TTDZ on a nice run..tried to buy more on dip this AM but order didn't got filled.
    Reply
    TTDZ on a nice run..tried to buy more on dip this AM but order didn't got filled.
     
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2014 - 8:59 PM ET #525

    Updates:

    Big blood bath last week as PHOT got suspended. The panic finally stopped at the end of the day on Friday. I fully expect the sector to correct itself this week heading into 4/20 and many companies filing Q1 numbers soon.

    Let me just say my largest play for this week is not a pot stock, it will be covered in my other thread.

    TTDZ: Three red days last week, followed by a Friday bullish-engulfing candle. The website allbotanical.com is supposed to launch tomorrow with 10 products for sale according to the last PR. The next leg up to .10 starts this week folks... we test .05 tomorrow, absolutely if the website launches. If they delay it again, we see a red week. I don't think they delay the launch this time with 4/20 next week.

    SPRWF: We know we will be receiving a PR on Tuesday. The stock is trading beautifully and I think the news of the acquisition will be a go. This one is a wild card. Could go crazy these next two weeks. Pick some up if you haven't.

    ACGX: Mad props to Maddunkers, I wish I had bought at .0031, but instead secured a LARGE position at .0043 after I saw it move 25% in a matter of 5 minutes. Sold off all my FRTD at .043 to do so, and it has paid off very well so far, closing at .007 on NO NEWS. After listening to their conference call at the 43:00 minute mark, I am certain there is MMJ related news coming here. I am putting in a sell order for 30% at .0095, but hoping we can get higher than this this week....

    FRTD: Well folks, the pissing match between Tim Sykes and the Wolf of Weed Street really took a toll here. I'm sorry for the .10 predictions I originally let on for this one. I am going to refrain from making PPS predictions. As I always say, secure profits. Don't get overly emotional with any on stock. There are new runners every week. Trade them for 50-100% gains and move the f*ck on. That being said I did not see it drop that low until today. I will be a buyer in the high 2's as the chart looks like it is headed that way.

    TAUG: I liquidated my position in the low 6s, actually taking a small loss overall on this ticker. Let me be clear: I LOVE THE LONG TERM POSSIBILITIES OF THIS STOCK. I will be a buyer again really soon, however, the chart looks like it wants to fill that gap that never got filled in the .038 range... I'm a buyer in the low 4s here again. If you are down more than 15-20% on this one, I would suggest riding it out. I did get confirmation there will be a PR coming tomorrow, so if you see a small spike, I would sell for a gain. I think this sinks lower before the next leg up above .10.

    WNTR: I sold my entire position in the low 9's. This one is a flippers dream. It could very well hit .01 this week, but I don't like the gravestone doji that formed on the chart on Friday. I think it might go lower before it retests .01. Made a quick 30%. IMHO this is one of the most undervalued tickers on the OTC.

    MFST: Got out of this one for a small loss. Thought it would go higher than it did. Chart looks good to correct this week, though.

    *** New picks for this week ***

    1) QASP *** Alerting and playing @ .0024 *** This was one of my lottery picks at .0003, and I'm still kicking myself for not playing it at the time. Thankfully, the company put out massive news last week about acquiring a very popular Denver dispensary. The market did not respond properly because it was too busy getting bushwhacked. Check out the PR and the CEO interview on Youtube here: https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61768586
    https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=qasp and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q3wrQa1BuM . The chart is also screaming a bullish trend is coming: https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=qasp
    They have a new flight school opening in VA this quarter, and they filed their annual report and attorney opinion letter on Friday to bring them to current status this upcoming week.
    This could be setting up for a TTDZ type run... trying to shy away from predicitions but whatever price I get QASP at tomorrow, I'm putting a sell order at .0049 as I see resistance in the low 5's in the weekly chart.

    2) CWIR *** Alerting and playing at .0043 *** Very bullish chart play as it bounced hard off that 50 DMA https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=cwir . This looks good for an easy 50% pop IMHO.

    3) DSCR *** Alerting and playing at .0031 *** Very solid looking chart 50% off its recent highs. https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=dscr Solid news last week of seed to sale program being implemented https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61799341.

    4) UTRM *** Alerting and playing at .0077 *** Not only is the chart screaming that a run is coming after considerable consolidation https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=utrm , but the company announced they are launching PotNetwork.TV this 4/20. If this website has all the bells and whistles they say it will, it could be a very interesting play in the cannabis media space. So much support in this channel it has been trading in the last three weeks... bullish run is imminent.
    https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/UTRM/news/United-Treatment-Centers-Inc---OTC-Pink--UTRM---DBA-www-PotNetwork-tv-Closes-First-Round-of-Financing-and-Announces-Website-Video-Launch-Date-4-20-2014?id=78812&b=y

    --- Top picks to move Monday and Tuesday ---

    1) TTDZ
    2) SPRWF
    3) ACGX
    4) CWIR
    5) QASP

    So many solid buying opportunities out there right now folks. Don't get overwhelmed, if we make 30% with each trade we are going to make lots of money. There are tons of runners every week.

    Reply
    Updates:

    Big blood bath last week as PHOT got suspended. The panic finally stopped at the end of the day on Friday. I fully expect the sector to correct itself this week heading into 4/20 and many companies filing Q1 numbers soon.

    Let me just say my largest play for this week is not a pot stock, it will be covered in my other thread.

    TTDZ: Three red days last week, followed by a Friday bullish-engulfing candle. The website allbotanical.com is supposed to launch tomorrow with 10 products for sale according to the last PR. The next leg up to .10 starts this week folks... we test .05 tomorrow, absolutely if the website launches. If they delay it again, we see a red week. I don't think they delay the launch this time with 4/20 next week.

    SPRWF: We know we will be receiving a PR on Tuesday. The stock is trading beautifully and I think the news of the acquisition will be a go. This one is a wild card. Could go crazy these next two weeks. Pick some up if you haven't.

    ACGX: Mad props to Maddunkers, I wish I had bought at .0031, but instead secured a LARGE position at .0043 after I saw it move 25% in a matter of 5 minutes. Sold off all my FRTD at .043 to do so, and it has paid off very well so far, closing at .007 on NO NEWS. After listening to their conference call at the 43:00 minute mark, I am certain there is MMJ related news coming here. I am putting in a sell order for 30% at .0095, but hoping we can get higher than this this week....

    FRTD: Well folks, the pissing match between Tim Sykes and the Wolf of Weed Street really took a toll here. I'm sorry for the .10 predictions I originally let on for this one. I am going to refrain from making PPS predictions. As I always say, secure profits. Don't get overly emotional with any on stock. There are new runners every week. Trade them for 50-100% gains and move the f*ck on. That being said I did not see it drop that low until today. I will be a buyer in the high 2's as the chart looks like it is headed that way.

    TAUG: I liquidated my position in the low 6s, actually taking a small loss overall on this ticker. Let me be clear: I LOVE THE LONG TERM POSSIBILITIES OF THIS STOCK. I will be a buyer again really soon, however, the chart looks like it wants to fill that gap that never got filled in the .038 range... I'm a buyer in the low 4s here again. If you are down more than 15-20% on this one, I would suggest riding it out. I did get confirmation there will be a PR coming tomorrow, so if you see a small spike, I would sell for a gain. I think this sinks lower before the next leg up above .10.

    WNTR: I sold my entire position in the low 9's. This one is a flippers dream. It could very well hit .01 this week, but I don't like the gravestone doji that formed on the chart on Friday. I think it might go lower before it retests .01. Made a quick 30%. IMHO this is one of the most undervalued tickers on the OTC.

    MFST: Got out of this one for a small loss. Thought it would go higher than it did. Chart looks good to correct this week, though.

    *** New picks for this week ***

    1) QASP *** Alerting and playing @ .0024 *** This was one of my lottery picks at .0003, and I'm still kicking myself for not playing it at the time. Thankfully, the company put out massive news last week about acquiring a very popular Denver dispensary. The market did not respond properly because it was too busy getting bushwhacked. Check out the PR and the CEO interview on Youtube here: https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61768586
    https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=qasp and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q3wrQa1BuM . The chart is also screaming a bullish trend is coming: https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=qasp
    They have a new flight school opening in VA this quarter, and they filed their annual report and attorney opinion letter on Friday to bring them to current status this upcoming week.
    This could be setting up for a TTDZ type run... trying to shy away from predicitions but whatever price I get QASP at tomorrow, I'm putting a sell order at .0049 as I see resistance in the low 5's in the weekly chart.

    2) CWIR *** Alerting and playing at .0043 *** Very bullish chart play as it bounced hard off that 50 DMA https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=cwir . This looks good for an easy 50% pop IMHO.

    3) DSCR *** Alerting and playing at .0031 *** Very solid looking chart 50% off its recent highs. https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=dscr Solid news last week of seed to sale program being implemented https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61799341.

    4) UTRM *** Alerting and playing at .0077 *** Not only is the chart screaming that a run is coming after considerable consolidation https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=utrm , but the company announced they are launching PotNetwork.TV this 4/20. If this website has all the bells and whistles they say it will, it could be a very interesting play in the cannabis media space. So much support in this channel it has been trading in the last three weeks... bullish run is imminent.
    https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/UTRM/news/United-Treatment-Centers-Inc---OTC-Pink--UTRM---DBA-www-PotNetwork-tv-Closes-First-Round-of-Financing-and-Announces-Website-Video-Launch-Date-4-20-2014?id=78812&b=y

    --- Top picks to move Monday and Tuesday ---

    1) TTDZ
    2) SPRWF
    3) ACGX
    4) CWIR
    5) QASP

    So many solid buying opportunities out there right now folks. Don't get overwhelmed, if we make 30% with each trade we are going to make lots of money. There are tons of runners every week.

    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 212223 ... 282930 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,512
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
    • Monday 10/05/2026 628
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,383
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,366
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,542
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.