• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Pot Plays

    «First Previous 222324 ... 282930 Next Last»
    StiflersMom
    Al_Bundy
    MotorCityMitty
    Toomuts
    maddunkers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 56155
    Posts: 731
    «First Previous 222324 ... 282930 Next Last»
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2014 - 9:01 PM ET #526

    Let me also say I am very bullish on adding to my core shares of ATTBF this week after I sell some of the quicker runners. Looks like PRIME buying opportunity.

    Keeping an eye on MINE and MYEC this week as well.
    Reply
    Let me also say I am very bullish on adding to my core shares of ATTBF this week after I sell some of the quicker runners. Looks like PRIME buying opportunity.

    Keeping an eye on MINE and MYEC this week as well.
     
    Al_Bundy
    Al_Bundy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 63
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2014 - 9:17 PM ET #527

    Stiff,  I want to make make some weed cash.  How much do I need to invest in these gems of yours
    Reply
    Stiff,  I want to make make some weed cash.  How much do I need to invest in these gems of yours
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2014 - 9:30 PM ET #528

    I started off buying $250 blocks with a $1,500 investment from last years tax returns and worked my way up into an account now in the 5 digits, most of my gains obviously coming in the last three months. I personally wouldn't buy less than $200-$250 per trade or it is not worth trying to fight the fees. Hope that helps.

    Stay blessed.

    Reply
    I started off buying $250 blocks with a $1,500 investment from last years tax returns and worked my way up into an account now in the 5 digits, most of my gains obviously coming in the last three months. I personally wouldn't buy less than $200-$250 per trade or it is not worth trying to fight the fees. Hope that helps.

    Stay blessed.

     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2014 - 9:40 PM ET #529

    hey stiffler-
    have you looked into avop at all?  i decided not to sell any shares after the recent huge run because the pr sounded quite promising.  i think the risk reward is huge here (actually very little risk at .0012).  possibly a ttdz like run in the near future.  i'm thinking about adding a bit more.  any thoughts on this play?
    Reply
    hey stiffler-
    have you looked into avop at all?  i decided not to sell any shares after the recent huge run because the pr sounded quite promising.  i think the risk reward is huge here (actually very little risk at .0012).  possibly a ttdz like run in the near future.  i'm thinking about adding a bit more.  any thoughts on this play?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2014 - 10:57 PM ET #530

    Totally forgot about AVOP, thanks Motor. Will take a closer look. Really love that PR too. TTDZ very comparable here... could be a buyer at the end of this week.
    Reply
    Totally forgot about AVOP, thanks Motor. Will take a closer look. Really love that PR too. TTDZ very comparable here... could be a buyer at the end of this week.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2014 - 1:16 AM ET #531

    Watch list for tomorrow:

    TGGI (I think I am buying here first thing AM actually, CEO is same as CYBK, strong volume Thursday and Friday, etc)
    REDG
    EFFI
    EMBR
    MYEC
    MINE
    HERB
    AVOP

    *** I seriously encourage you all to take a look at AXCG in my other thread, non-pot play but going large on it again tomorrow ***
    Reply
    Watch list for tomorrow:

    TGGI (I think I am buying here first thing AM actually, CEO is same as CYBK, strong volume Thursday and Friday, etc)
    REDG
    EFFI
    EMBR
    MYEC
    MINE
    HERB
    AVOP

    *** I seriously encourage you all to take a look at AXCG in my other thread, non-pot play but going large on it again tomorrow ***
     
    Toomuts
    Toomuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2014 - 8:36 AM ET #532

    Stif, should I still be holding MDRM or is this 150% gain served better off on something else?

    Thanks again!
    Reply
    Stif, should I still be holding MDRM or is this 150% gain served better off on something else?

    Thanks again!
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2014 - 9:41 AM ET #533

    I just picked up a bunch of GARB @ .0001

    Who knows what will happen there.
    Reply
    I just picked up a bunch of GARB @ .0001

    Who knows what will happen there.
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2014 - 9:57 AM ET #534

    toomuts--  see what stiffler has to say here as there might be a better place for your money.  however, i believe you should hold mdrm for awhile longer.  i think we see .30+ by the end of the month.  i've been holding since .04 and have no plans to sell anytime soon.  good luck to you.


    just added a bit more avop at .0011
    Reply
    toomuts--  see what stiffler has to say here as there might be a better place for your money.  however, i believe you should hold mdrm for awhile longer.  i think we see .30+ by the end of the month.  i've been holding since .04 and have no plans to sell anytime soon.  good luck to you.


    just added a bit more avop at .0011
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2014 - 10:32 AM ET #535

    Hey Toomuts,

    Kind of the same boat as Motor. We've been holding this long and its held all its gains waiting for the next leg up. Not much more you can ask for. You might get quicker gains in SPRWF, but it's a gamble.

    I like MDRM's future, just waiting on the news.

    GARB looks like a 50 billion share pig, I'm staying away. Should be good for a 100% flip though....
    Reply
    Hey Toomuts,

    Kind of the same boat as Motor. We've been holding this long and its held all its gains waiting for the next leg up. Not much more you can ask for. You might get quicker gains in SPRWF, but it's a gamble.

    I like MDRM's future, just waiting on the news.

    GARB looks like a 50 billion share pig, I'm staying away. Should be good for a 100% flip though....
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2014 - 12:49 PM ET #536

    ACGX.

    Have not been this bullish on a 5-10x gainer since TTDZ. Maddunkers, thanks buddy. If you are in this, we are going to see .02-.03 in short short order.

    Highly suggest you all grab a piece of the action.

    Off to work, can't wait to come home to a TTDZ product suite on allbotanical.com and a PR with it. Should be coming after hours today, IMHO.

    Stay blessed, rest of the short trading week going into 4/20 is going to be epic.
    Reply
    ACGX.

    Have not been this bullish on a 5-10x gainer since TTDZ. Maddunkers, thanks buddy. If you are in this, we are going to see .02-.03 in short short order.

    Highly suggest you all grab a piece of the action.

    Off to work, can't wait to come home to a TTDZ product suite on allbotanical.com and a PR with it. Should be coming after hours today, IMHO.

    Stay blessed, rest of the short trading week going into 4/20 is going to be epic.
     
    RDTTKA12
    RDTTKA12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 260
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2014 - 9:33 PM ET #537

    Stifler and group, want to say props for the posts.

    Virgin trader here, started with a small account ($1300) a month ago and am just getting my toes wet while I learn.

    Keep it coming, looking forward to learning more from everyone here.
    Reply
    Stifler and group, want to say props for the posts.

    Virgin trader here, started with a small account ($1300) a month ago and am just getting my toes wet while I learn.

    Keep it coming, looking forward to learning more from everyone here.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 1:04 AM ET #538

    Welcome RDTTKA12. I do put out too many plays. I am going to try and reduce the number of tickers I say to keep an eye on. Just keep to the strategy of securing 30-100% gains on each ticker and we'll make some cash in 2014.

    Best plays at the moment IMHO, at least for tomorrow:
    1) ACGX
    2) SPRWF
    3) CWIR
    4) UTRM
    5) DSCR
    Reply
    Welcome RDTTKA12. I do put out too many plays. I am going to try and reduce the number of tickers I say to keep an eye on. Just keep to the strategy of securing 30-100% gains on each ticker and we'll make some cash in 2014.

    Best plays at the moment IMHO, at least for tomorrow:
    1) ACGX
    2) SPRWF
    3) CWIR
    4) UTRM
    5) DSCR
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 1:17 AM ET #539

    CYBK looks VERY bullish IMHO. I am tapped out tomorrow though.

    TTDZ news and website launching tonight it looks like. My guess is that CCI is going to be merging with Green Cures. About to get even more interesting here with TTDZ...
    Reply
    CYBK looks VERY bullish IMHO. I am tapped out tomorrow though.

    TTDZ news and website launching tonight it looks like. My guess is that CCI is going to be merging with Green Cures. About to get even more interesting here with TTDZ...
     
    Toomuts
    Toomuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 7:30 AM ET #540

    Stif,  not so big on QASP anymore?
    Reply
    Stif,  not so big on QASP anymore?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 10:00 AM ET #541

    Hey Toomuts,

    Bullish on QASP still, but I saw tons of dilution yesterday and Friday. Usually makes me run the other way.

    SPRWF put out news yesterday of a potential second grow operation acquisition. The pessimist would say they put it out to soften the blow of not landing the first one. This one could turn ugly if they do not land that contract.

    TTDZ Allbotanical.com launched and looks great!... then they put the construction message back up. Kind of unpleased over their unprofessionalism handling this launch...
    Reply
    Hey Toomuts,

    Bullish on QASP still, but I saw tons of dilution yesterday and Friday. Usually makes me run the other way.

    SPRWF put out news yesterday of a potential second grow operation acquisition. The pessimist would say they put it out to soften the blow of not landing the first one. This one could turn ugly if they do not land that contract.

    TTDZ Allbotanical.com launched and looks great!... then they put the construction message back up. Kind of unpleased over their unprofessionalism handling this launch...
     
    ChaChing$$
    ChaChing$$
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 152
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 10:11 AM ET #542

    Hey Stiff..what's the deal with VKML seeing it up over 32000% but no action to trade. I have a few shares in my portfolio.
    Reply
    Hey Stiff..what's the deal with VKML seeing it up over 32000% but no action to trade. I have a few shares in my portfolio.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 12:49 PM ET #543

    SPRWF extending their due diligence period to the end of the month = epic fail. Kind of a blessing in disguise I sold the majority for ACGX,but I feel for those of you who got burned on my advice. I apologize. The DD period is extended another two weeks to the end of the month. At this point holding might be the call. I usually have no problem taking 20-25% losses, but 50% is a bit excessive, even though my original position was in the mid 4s.

    ChaChing,

    Looks like the reverse split went through...

    Reply
    SPRWF extending their due diligence period to the end of the month = epic fail. Kind of a blessing in disguise I sold the majority for ACGX,but I feel for those of you who got burned on my advice. I apologize. The DD period is extended another two weeks to the end of the month. At this point holding might be the call. I usually have no problem taking 20-25% losses, but 50% is a bit excessive, even though my original position was in the mid 4s.

    ChaChing,

    Looks like the reverse split went through...

     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 12:56 PM ET #544

    PIHN:

    Wish I had flipped you. Having a great day.
    Reply
    PIHN:

    Wish I had flipped you. Having a great day.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 1:22 PM ET #545

    I think this is what they call a bear market. Everything is getting worked on. Smart money might be to take it off the table and wait for all the bleeding to stop. I really don't see the rest of the week finishing like this...

    I strongly strongly encourage you guys to check out AXCG, non pot play. This has become my largest non-pot holding. I know this is heading for multiple pennies the question is when. News today announced they will have tripled their revenues in the first quarter... 7 million page views. Check em out....
    Reply
    I think this is what they call a bear market. Everything is getting worked on. Smart money might be to take it off the table and wait for all the bleeding to stop. I really don't see the rest of the week finishing like this...

    I strongly strongly encourage you guys to check out AXCG, non pot play. This has become my largest non-pot holding. I know this is heading for multiple pennies the question is when. News today announced they will have tripled their revenues in the first quarter... 7 million page views. Check em out....
     
    rubberneck
    rubberneck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2000
    Posts: 3220
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 3:02 PM ET #546

    pot plays up in smokethey had a nice run
    Reply
    pot plays up in smokethey had a nice run
     
    SteelUbaldo
    SteelUbaldo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 5:43 PM ET #547

    Stifler and others, what do you make of SPRWF today?  It fell below .036 but then rallied up to .045.  I understand why it fell down to .036 but I didn't understand the rally up to .045.  Any thoughts? 
    Reply
    Stifler and others, what do you make of SPRWF today?  It fell below .036 but then rallied up to .045.  I understand why it fell down to .036 but I didn't understand the rally up to .045.  Any thoughts? 
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2014 - 6:18 PM ET #548

    Honestly, if they keep pushing the DD period back, I take that as a good sign, especially if they announced they are looking at a second one. A hold till May 1st seems logical here.

    Pot stocks are up in smoke, the run was fantastic. Have to view it as a great time to jump back on the train though. I really don't see a red week next week too much MOMO after the Cannabis Cup and 4/20. Would still be surprised to see red the rest of the week.

    We all knew the rush would have to slow down to and retract to be sustainable. I think PHOT was just the trigger to do it.

    Reply
    Honestly, if they keep pushing the DD period back, I take that as a good sign, especially if they announced they are looking at a second one. A hold till May 1st seems logical here.

    Pot stocks are up in smoke, the run was fantastic. Have to view it as a great time to jump back on the train though. I really don't see a red week next week too much MOMO after the Cannabis Cup and 4/20. Would still be surprised to see red the rest of the week.

    We all knew the rush would have to slow down to and retract to be sustainable. I think PHOT was just the trigger to do it.

     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2014 - 4:55 PM ET #549

    scottrade won't let me buy anymore avop :(

    added more mdrm .112
    Reply
    scottrade won't let me buy anymore avop :(

    added more mdrm .112
     
     
    seanjohn007
    seanjohn007
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4611
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2014 - 6:57 PM ET #550

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMitty:

    scottrade won't let me buy anymore avop :(

    added more mdrm .112

    whats everyones thought on avop and phin? you seem very bullish on avop, are you still after bullish at this price, or are you  anticipating a little fall back. 

    I've seen matrix talking about phkn going to a couple of cents which would be nice, but I'm very gun shy after 2 days in a row this big. 

    im contemplating selling some of my ttdz and sprwf positions to get into both. My only hesitation is I hate selling stocks with so much potential after they've had a huge consolidation. 

    I'm trying to find the right time to do this switch, so opinions would be appreciated. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMitty:

    scottrade won't let me buy anymore avop :(

    added more mdrm .112

    whats everyones thought on avop and phin? you seem very bullish on avop, are you still after bullish at this price, or are you  anticipating a little fall back. 

    I've seen matrix talking about phkn going to a couple of cents which would be nice, but I'm very gun shy after 2 days in a row this big. 

    im contemplating selling some of my ttdz and sprwf positions to get into both. My only hesitation is I hate selling stocks with so much potential after they've had a huge consolidation. 

    I'm trying to find the right time to do this switch, so opinions would be appreciated. 
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 222324 ... 282930 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,499
    • Monday 10/05/2026 598
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,375
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,303
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,529
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,036

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.