• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Pot Plays

    «First Previous 123 ... 282930 Next Last»
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    dogcapper42
    bssports
    StiflersMom
    toddthecat
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 56155
    Posts: 731
    «First Previous 123 ... 282930 Next Last»
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2014 - 10:23 AM ET #701

    So everything that's steadily lost 5-10% DAILY is going to make it all back?

    GRCU would need a one-time gain of 500%...what a bust.


    Reply
    So everything that's steadily lost 5-10% DAILY is going to make it all back?

    GRCU would need a one-time gain of 500%...what a bust.


     
    dogcapper42
    dogcapper42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 257
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2014 - 9:31 AM ET #702

    Haven't heard from.stiffer in a while...way off from.his usual 1-2 posts a day from a few months back
     Hope he took advice and is waiting, I know he took a beating on his last 5-6 stocks pretty badly so not sure if hes even in the game anymore. I made some pretty good gains and pulled back a little.before they all hit rock bottom. Same advice I gave him is for everyone else...long and strong wait a month or so to get back in. UNQT is an extremely cheap stock at .0002 and the company is very investor focused. Once they start dropping a few more PRs this stock is going to FLY
    Reply
    Haven't heard from.stiffer in a while...way off from.his usual 1-2 posts a day from a few months back
     Hope he took advice and is waiting, I know he took a beating on his last 5-6 stocks pretty badly so not sure if hes even in the game anymore. I made some pretty good gains and pulled back a little.before they all hit rock bottom. Same advice I gave him is for everyone else...long and strong wait a month or so to get back in. UNQT is an extremely cheap stock at .0002 and the company is very investor focused. Once they start dropping a few more PRs this stock is going to FLY
     
    bssports
    bssports
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2014 - 3:25 PM ET #703

    Throw a dart. This game is the same as betting sports. Stiffler just a stock tout offering his freebees here. He alerts one day next day dives %50.
    Reply
    Throw a dart. This game is the same as betting sports. Stiffler just a stock tout offering his freebees here. He alerts one day next day dives %50.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 8:04 PM ET #704

    Hey guys:

    Long story short, I was getting pretty crushed from May - July, as most of the OTC was. When I say crushed, no, I did not risk my entire bankroll on one play or another. I purchase penny stock chunks in two sizes, one 50% more than the other. I did not piss away my New Year gains by any means. Much of my portfolio has actually been used to play big board options, which is a whole other story, haha.  Most importantly however, I was mentally fatigued from the grind of penny stock due diligence on top of two other jobs (three if you count my chick, haha). Took a much needed family trip to Glacier National Park and a trip to Southern California. Smoked some great herb and drank some amazing microbrews. Played a ton of soccer. Cleared my head.

    Ready to come back strong for the next pot rush beginning at the end of this month. Held two non pot stocks for the last two months, and still waiting them out. I really haven't paid much attention to the sector the last three months, so I am going to begin some much needed DD.

    "BSSPORTS" I don't think that is a fair assumption, considering all pot stocks were taking quite a beating. That's cool if you feel that way, but you don't need to post that here. You can ignore the plays at the beginning of this thread, which mind you, were already half way through last years sustained cannabis sector run. I'll take a couple 15-50% losses for a 2000% gain like I made on TTDZ / GRCU any day of the week.

    This will be the third year I'll be playing pot stocks. While the last two runs were glorious, I'd expect this one to be much more subdued, yet still, very very solid. There are a lot more savvy investors out there now. Gone are they days of being able to hold a pot stock for three days and expect 100%-1000% gains.

    All that being said, I will be keeping my alerts much simpler in quantity and scope.

    Here's two I am looking very hard at tomorrow to carry into a strong Monday:

    HEMP @ .029 . Just a very, VERY oversold chart with an RSI at 18. Notice the last time the RSI dipped into the oversold zone below 30 on August 11th. It popped up for a dead cat bounce and the chart fell apart again at the end of August and this whole week, until today. HEMP has only had 4 green days in the last 45 days. I still don't believe in the company, and this bounce coming could very well be another dead cat bounce, but I see it has closed underneath the bottom bollinger band the last 4 days. From this price, I think by Monday it will hit .033, where the first resistance lies. A close above .035, and a run to .04 looks likely.

    On Watch:
    GRCU @ .0099 My baby! Like this one, but not quite as much as HEMP. When I look at the chart, I see a double bottom from July 31 and August 27. With today's spinning top, this one just needs a lot more volume, perhaps a PR. Could be a good candidate to run to the 200dma at .013.
    Reply
    Hey guys:

    Long story short, I was getting pretty crushed from May - July, as most of the OTC was. When I say crushed, no, I did not risk my entire bankroll on one play or another. I purchase penny stock chunks in two sizes, one 50% more than the other. I did not piss away my New Year gains by any means. Much of my portfolio has actually been used to play big board options, which is a whole other story, haha.  Most importantly however, I was mentally fatigued from the grind of penny stock due diligence on top of two other jobs (three if you count my chick, haha). Took a much needed family trip to Glacier National Park and a trip to Southern California. Smoked some great herb and drank some amazing microbrews. Played a ton of soccer. Cleared my head.

    Ready to come back strong for the next pot rush beginning at the end of this month. Held two non pot stocks for the last two months, and still waiting them out. I really haven't paid much attention to the sector the last three months, so I am going to begin some much needed DD.

    "BSSPORTS" I don't think that is a fair assumption, considering all pot stocks were taking quite a beating. That's cool if you feel that way, but you don't need to post that here. You can ignore the plays at the beginning of this thread, which mind you, were already half way through last years sustained cannabis sector run. I'll take a couple 15-50% losses for a 2000% gain like I made on TTDZ / GRCU any day of the week.

    This will be the third year I'll be playing pot stocks. While the last two runs were glorious, I'd expect this one to be much more subdued, yet still, very very solid. There are a lot more savvy investors out there now. Gone are they days of being able to hold a pot stock for three days and expect 100%-1000% gains.

    All that being said, I will be keeping my alerts much simpler in quantity and scope.

    Here's two I am looking very hard at tomorrow to carry into a strong Monday:

    HEMP @ .029 . Just a very, VERY oversold chart with an RSI at 18. Notice the last time the RSI dipped into the oversold zone below 30 on August 11th. It popped up for a dead cat bounce and the chart fell apart again at the end of August and this whole week, until today. HEMP has only had 4 green days in the last 45 days. I still don't believe in the company, and this bounce coming could very well be another dead cat bounce, but I see it has closed underneath the bottom bollinger band the last 4 days. From this price, I think by Monday it will hit .033, where the first resistance lies. A close above .035, and a run to .04 looks likely.

    On Watch:
    GRCU @ .0099 My baby! Like this one, but not quite as much as HEMP. When I look at the chart, I see a double bottom from July 31 and August 27. With today's spinning top, this one just needs a lot more volume, perhaps a PR. Could be a good candidate to run to the 200dma at .013.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2014 - 2:10 PM ET #705

    HEMP easy money, I think the run continues into next week. Don't get greedy, watch L2 for resistance.

    GRCU needs to close above the .0104 pivot point for a run to start. I will be watching closely during Power Hour today. If it looks like its going to close right at or above .0104, I'll take a nibble.

    On watch: NTRR. Broke through the 7/10 dma today, needs to close above .19, to have a run to the upper BB around .23. Bought some this morning regardless, I like the reversal on the chart.
    Reply
    HEMP easy money, I think the run continues into next week. Don't get greedy, watch L2 for resistance.

    GRCU needs to close above the .0104 pivot point for a run to start. I will be watching closely during Power Hour today. If it looks like its going to close right at or above .0104, I'll take a nibble.

    On watch: NTRR. Broke through the 7/10 dma today, needs to close above .19, to have a run to the upper BB around .23. Bought some this morning regardless, I like the reversal on the chart.
     
    toddthecat
    toddthecat
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2014 - 9:29 PM ET #706

    I was letting stuff sit, hadn't gone into Scottrade for a while. Noticed HRDN (DC Brands Intl) displays as HRDN*##. Searched around and saw their acquisition of Lotus. Lots of talk about Bob being a fraud which, you know, some of them out there are. Anyone able to tell me how shares just go into purgatory while the company is, supposedly, still active? Clicking on it in Scottrade just brings up an error...
    Reply
    I was letting stuff sit, hadn't gone into Scottrade for a while. Noticed HRDN (DC Brands Intl) displays as HRDN*##. Searched around and saw their acquisition of Lotus. Lots of talk about Bob being a fraud which, you know, some of them out there are. Anyone able to tell me how shares just go into purgatory while the company is, supposedly, still active? Clicking on it in Scottrade just brings up an error...
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2014 - 9:43 AM ET #707

    MINE on huge alert at .0075, massive news about Walgreens stores in Southern California carrying VitaminFizz by the end of the month.

    I wouldn't want to be on the sidelines come Q4 Financials.
    Reply
    MINE on huge alert at .0075, massive news about Walgreens stores in Southern California carrying VitaminFizz by the end of the month.

    I wouldn't want to be on the sidelines come Q4 Financials.
     
    LVOptiontrader
    LVOptiontrader
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 289
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2014 - 5:04 PM ET #708

    and we all lost our ass. Had a few winners along the way, but learned if you are up, you better take profits and run!!! I'm going back to REIT's (WRE) and large cap companies with dividends (DIS).
    Reply
    and we all lost our ass. Had a few winners along the way, but learned if you are up, you better take profits and run!!! I'm going back to REIT's (WRE) and large cap companies with dividends (DIS).
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2014 - 6:34 PM ET #709

    hey stiffler and everyone-

    hope everyone is well.  i haven't been on here for awhile because i have been busy with a new job and quite frankly the entire pot sector has sucked.  it's been a rough summer but don't be putting any blame on stiffler.  he's an honest guy doing his best to help others.  the companies he has mentioned are actually doing better than 95% of the other pot stocks (although still way down since many of you jumped on board).  my account took a beating this summer too but have been flipping on a regular basis to increase my positions and stay a float.  

    for the record i'm still long and strong on grcu, mdrm, taug, sprwf and a few others but those four make up the majority of my account.  i have been continuing to add in all four and i'm very confident that these will be way up by the end of the year and very profitable long term.  

    good luck to everyone and don't be discouraged.  things take time
    Reply
    hey stiffler and everyone-

    hope everyone is well.  i haven't been on here for awhile because i have been busy with a new job and quite frankly the entire pot sector has sucked.  it's been a rough summer but don't be putting any blame on stiffler.  he's an honest guy doing his best to help others.  the companies he has mentioned are actually doing better than 95% of the other pot stocks (although still way down since many of you jumped on board).  my account took a beating this summer too but have been flipping on a regular basis to increase my positions and stay a float.  

    for the record i'm still long and strong on grcu, mdrm, taug, sprwf and a few others but those four make up the majority of my account.  i have been continuing to add in all four and i'm very confident that these will be way up by the end of the year and very profitable long term.  

    good luck to everyone and don't be discouraged.  things take time
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2014 - 9:16 PM ET #710

    Alerting MLCG @ .0026.

    Oversold chart, big volume today.
    Reply
    Alerting MLCG @ .0026.

    Oversold chart, big volume today.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2014 - 1:18 PM ET #711

    Picked up MLCG @ .002. No volume though. Not loving what I am seeing on L2. Holding till tomorrow and see if the volume picks back up. If it does, could be a solid sign of news early next week. Tread lightly.

    Reply
    Picked up MLCG @ .002. No volume though. Not loving what I am seeing on L2. Holding till tomorrow and see if the volume picks back up. If it does, could be a solid sign of news early next week. Tread lightly.

     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2014 - 6:46 PM ET #712

    MLCG solid movement today. Will watch L2 closely tomorrow. If you see a green candle tomorrow, expect a solid rest of the week.
    Reply
    MLCG solid movement today. Will watch L2 closely tomorrow. If you see a green candle tomorrow, expect a solid rest of the week.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2014 - 6:50 PM ET #713

    WTCG also on watch. Huge volume spike on Thursday, and a green day today. Look for volume to come pouring in first.

    MJNA and HEMP are making moves... could the rest of the sector be shortly behind?
    Reply
    WTCG also on watch. Huge volume spike on Thursday, and a green day today. Look for volume to come pouring in first.

    MJNA and HEMP are making moves... could the rest of the sector be shortly behind?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2014 - 11:36 AM ET #714

    #MLCG picked up more, big move coming. Sold some on the last run to .003. This should run back to .005, ez.

    #GBLX also on high alert @ $1.04. They have 4 applications with the State of Nevada in queue. They are going to hear back from Nevada by November 3rd at the latest. Expect a PR next week...
    Reply
    #MLCG picked up more, big move coming. Sold some on the last run to .003. This should run back to .005, ez.

    #GBLX also on high alert @ $1.04. They have 4 applications with the State of Nevada in queue. They are going to hear back from Nevada by November 3rd at the latest. Expect a PR next week...
     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2014 - 12:08 PM ET #715

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMitty:

    hey stiffler and everyone-

    hope everyone is well.  i haven't been on here for awhile because i have been busy with a new job and quite frankly the entire pot sector has sucked.  it's been a rough summer but don't be putting any blame on stiffler.  he's an honest guy doing his best to help others.  the companies he has mentioned are actually doing better than 95% of the other pot stocks (although still way down since many of you jumped on board).  my account took a beating this summer too but have been flipping on a regular basis to increase my positions and stay a float.  

    for the record i'm still long and strong on grcu, mdrm, taug, sprwf and a few others but those four make up the majority of my account.  i have been continuing to add in all four and i'm very confident that these will be way up by the end of the year and very profitable long term.  

    good luck to everyone and don't be discouraged.  things take time

    Dude, you should stay away from all that garbage. Pot plays mostly r scams and people playing on the hype. A couple shut down already. And this other guy is an L2 pump n dump guy... He alerts after he loads up and dumps his shares, then says it is a good buy and to buy it. Yet, he is shorting it too people. There are thousands of them out there and YOU mean nothing to this guy.

    Learn on IHUB... that place is full of these types of guys. Find good solid companies in biotech or tech sector that are kinda new and just getting into their earnings. Buy it and hold it.

    Tell ya how I messed up on the Pump n dumps, long story. But I lost several thousands playing them. There is money to be made, dont get me wrong, but you have to be on it everyday and part of the scam (in a way). YOu have to buy when there is no news and on a bottom, then sell on the news, plus short shares... Lots of work and unless you dont mind lying to everyone, cheating, and just a plain scum bag, stay away...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMitty:

    hey stiffler and everyone-

    hope everyone is well.  i haven't been on here for awhile because i have been busy with a new job and quite frankly the entire pot sector has sucked.  it's been a rough summer but don't be putting any blame on stiffler.  he's an honest guy doing his best to help others.  the companies he has mentioned are actually doing better than 95% of the other pot stocks (although still way down since many of you jumped on board).  my account took a beating this summer too but have been flipping on a regular basis to increase my positions and stay a float.  

    for the record i'm still long and strong on grcu, mdrm, taug, sprwf and a few others but those four make up the majority of my account.  i have been continuing to add in all four and i'm very confident that these will be way up by the end of the year and very profitable long term.  

    good luck to everyone and don't be discouraged.  things take time

    Dude, you should stay away from all that garbage. Pot plays mostly r scams and people playing on the hype. A couple shut down already. And this other guy is an L2 pump n dump guy... He alerts after he loads up and dumps his shares, then says it is a good buy and to buy it. Yet, he is shorting it too people. There are thousands of them out there and YOU mean nothing to this guy.

    Learn on IHUB... that place is full of these types of guys. Find good solid companies in biotech or tech sector that are kinda new and just getting into their earnings. Buy it and hold it.

    Tell ya how I messed up on the Pump n dumps, long story. But I lost several thousands playing them. There is money to be made, dont get me wrong, but you have to be on it everyday and part of the scam (in a way). YOu have to buy when there is no news and on a bottom, then sell on the news, plus short shares... Lots of work and unless you dont mind lying to everyone, cheating, and just a plain scum bag, stay away...

     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2014 - 5:15 PM ET #716

    LOL, you got it all figured out huh? Sucks you never learned how to trade and ended up backasswards on your investments.

    Instead you come in here and call me an "L2 pump n dump guy"... that's a new one.

    Also, retail investors can't short the OTC Market. Interesting take that I'm a short though.

    If you followed my plays and didn't take the multiple thousands of dollars of profits on the way up like you should have, then I hope you learned your lesson.

    All that being said... GTFO then. We're busy making $ over here.

    Since I started reposting, I'm 4/4 on tickers I've highlighted in bold.......

    HEMP @ .029 just ran to over .06, and you could have picked it up much cheaper than I did. 100%+ gain

    GRCU @ .0099 ran the next day to .012 . Has not held those gains, but like I said, I'm not your trading baby sitter, take profits when they are offered. 20% gain.

    NTRR @ .18. Hit a high of .28 if you had held for two weeks. I did not, and I'll admit that. But if I had trusted myself I should have and made a 64% gain.

    MLCG @ .0026 alerted, picked up at .002, and you still could have gotten even cheaper, easy in the .0015 range. Today it hit .0070 and closed at .0040.... we'll call it 300% at the peak, 100% gain outright.

    Never front loaded a stock in my life you joker. All I do is call it like I see it. I'm making $$$ over here, not sure what the F you're doing.

    Run along.


    Reply
    LOL, you got it all figured out huh? Sucks you never learned how to trade and ended up backasswards on your investments.

    Instead you come in here and call me an "L2 pump n dump guy"... that's a new one.

    Also, retail investors can't short the OTC Market. Interesting take that I'm a short though.

    If you followed my plays and didn't take the multiple thousands of dollars of profits on the way up like you should have, then I hope you learned your lesson.

    All that being said... GTFO then. We're busy making $ over here.

    Since I started reposting, I'm 4/4 on tickers I've highlighted in bold.......

    HEMP @ .029 just ran to over .06, and you could have picked it up much cheaper than I did. 100%+ gain

    GRCU @ .0099 ran the next day to .012 . Has not held those gains, but like I said, I'm not your trading baby sitter, take profits when they are offered. 20% gain.

    NTRR @ .18. Hit a high of .28 if you had held for two weeks. I did not, and I'll admit that. But if I had trusted myself I should have and made a 64% gain.

    MLCG @ .0026 alerted, picked up at .002, and you still could have gotten even cheaper, easy in the .0015 range. Today it hit .0070 and closed at .0040.... we'll call it 300% at the peak, 100% gain outright.

    Never front loaded a stock in my life you joker. All I do is call it like I see it. I'm making $$$ over here, not sure what the F you're doing.

    Run along.


     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2014 - 5:21 PM ET #717

    GBLX great volume today, not the PPS movement I had hoped for, but confident the PPS moves tomorrow and Friday. DON'T GET GREEDY HERE.

    The sector is at a rock bottom folks. Hope you're getting ready for the run in December. My DD will be picking back up here soon, just so busy.

    We're going to make a lot of money this run. Bank on it.
    Reply
    GBLX great volume today, not the PPS movement I had hoped for, but confident the PPS moves tomorrow and Friday. DON'T GET GREEDY HERE.

    The sector is at a rock bottom folks. Hope you're getting ready for the run in December. My DD will be picking back up here soon, just so busy.

    We're going to make a lot of money this run. Bank on it.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2014 - 11:08 PM ET #718

    Alerting WTCG @ .0018. I put this on watch about a week ago. I have noticed a very distinct pattern on the bottom of these pot stocks. They are hitting a bottom with a huge green volume day. Then they find a slightly further bottom for another week and then have been exploding. The same thing just happened today with MLCG. This one will move tomorrow IMHO.

    Alerting INCC at .006 . This one went on a monster move and has given back nearly 75% of its recent value of .022. This is going to be one of the major pot runners this year IMHO.

    Also on watch, not alert: FBCD lotto play. Hearing good things and liked the movement today.

    Looking for absolute bottom: SRNA
    Notice the huge volume spike several days ago and now a decline? Look for a huge green volume day for this one to climb out of the RSI danger zone ( < 30 ).

    Stay blessed.
    Reply
    Alerting WTCG @ .0018. I put this on watch about a week ago. I have noticed a very distinct pattern on the bottom of these pot stocks. They are hitting a bottom with a huge green volume day. Then they find a slightly further bottom for another week and then have been exploding. The same thing just happened today with MLCG. This one will move tomorrow IMHO.

    Alerting INCC at .006 . This one went on a monster move and has given back nearly 75% of its recent value of .022. This is going to be one of the major pot runners this year IMHO.

    Also on watch, not alert: FBCD lotto play. Hearing good things and liked the movement today.

    Looking for absolute bottom: SRNA
    Notice the huge volume spike several days ago and now a decline? Look for a huge green volume day for this one to climb out of the RSI danger zone ( < 30 ).

    Stay blessed.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2014 - 6:24 PM ET #719

    In WTCG starter at .0016, added at .0015, thought that support would hold. I think we see a green day tomorrow, and a big move Monday and Tuesday.

    We all know the votes are coming in on Oregon, Alaska, and DC this next week. Expect a small run out of it, but don't get greedy... a lot of investors sell on the news.

    This isn't the big run we are waiting for. That comes at the end of December through February.

    GBLX looking good, need more volume. INCC needs some volume but holding. FBCD needs volume... slow today!
    Reply
    In WTCG starter at .0016, added at .0015, thought that support would hold. I think we see a green day tomorrow, and a big move Monday and Tuesday.

    We all know the votes are coming in on Oregon, Alaska, and DC this next week. Expect a small run out of it, but don't get greedy... a lot of investors sell on the news.

    This isn't the big run we are waiting for. That comes at the end of December through February.

    GBLX looking good, need more volume. INCC needs some volume but holding. FBCD needs volume... slow today!
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2014 - 12:30 PM ET #720

    WTCG huge dumps coming in, no bottom yet, yammmmma hammmmma.
    Reply
    WTCG huge dumps coming in, no bottom yet, yammmmma hammmmma.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2014 - 12:51 AM ET #721

    WTCG Looking like a double bottom play at .0010. I expect news this week and momentum from the election. The weekly chart shows this has just had its largest volume week ever. I think we see substantial movement from this .0010 x .0011 bottom.

    Bought in at .0016 and .0015 and a bit more at .0012. Average is at .0014. Good luck, should be a fun week!
    Reply
    WTCG Looking like a double bottom play at .0010. I expect news this week and momentum from the election. The weekly chart shows this has just had its largest volume week ever. I think we see substantial movement from this .0010 x .0011 bottom.

    Bought in at .0016 and .0015 and a bit more at .0012. Average is at .0014. Good luck, should be a fun week!
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2014 - 10:47 PM ET #722

    Alerting ATTBF @ .22

    This will test the 50 dma at .30, but I believe it will pull above it. Will probably flip it at .30 and try and re-enter around .25.

    WTCG not doing so hot, but I'm confident this is heading up much higher.
    Reply
    Alerting ATTBF @ .22

    This will test the 50 dma at .30, but I believe it will pull above it. Will probably flip it at .30 and try and re-enter around .25.

    WTCG not doing so hot, but I'm confident this is heading up much higher.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2014 - 11:26 PM ET #723

    MYHI and VHUB both on watch. Volume bottom bouncers, my fav!

    Really like MYHI share structure... look for volume here. Tomorrow will be very telling if it wants to run Thursday and Friday.
    Reply
    MYHI and VHUB both on watch. Volume bottom bouncers, my fav!

    Really like MYHI share structure... look for volume here. Tomorrow will be very telling if it wants to run Thursday and Friday.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 10:30 AM ET #724

    BMAK just got off the ask on WTCG. Yesterday huge volume doji formed. Absolute bottom. Looking for .0025 minimum.
    Reply
    BMAK just got off the ask on WTCG. Yesterday huge volume doji formed. Absolute bottom. Looking for .0025 minimum.
     
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2014 - 10:54 AM ET #725

    WTCG BOOM.

    INCC looking stable, at a small loss on this one.

    MYHI eyeing an entry in the .055 range.

    GBLX sold at $1.20 last week.

    ------

    STEV is on watch...


    Reply
    WTCG BOOM.

    INCC looking stable, at a small loss on this one.

    MYHI eyeing an entry in the .055 range.

    GBLX sold at $1.20 last week.

    ------

    STEV is on watch...


    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 123 ... 282930 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,823
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,833
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,338
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
    • KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.