• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Pot Plays

    «First Previous 123 ... 282930 Next Last»
    StiflersMom
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    MotorCityMitty
    bssports
    SteelUbaldo
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 56155
    Posts: 731
    «First Previous 123 ... 282930 Next Last»
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2014 - 1:56 PM ET #676

    Just saw a purchase of $32,000 on MINE at .018, and another bid right behind it for $17,000... follow the money guys...

    News coming this week no doubt. Big 8k filed today that said they have retired and restructured their debt. All signals go...
    Reply
    Just saw a purchase of $32,000 on MINE at .018, and another bid right behind it for $17,000... follow the money guys...

    News coming this week no doubt. Big 8k filed today that said they have retired and restructured their debt. All signals go...
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2014 - 9:11 PM ET #677

    Hey Stiff...or even Mitty....anyone...?

    I know it's impossible to predict the future on these things, but do you really think that these stocks will rebound (or continue to grow) after the summertime?  Will the "long term" produce bigger gains, or will they simply "gain" back all the losses they have suffered the last few weeks?  For example, TTDZ climbing to .05, falling to .03, making the change to GRCU...only to fall to .018.  Is this gonna "grow" back to .04, or go beyond that?

    I have lost so much in SREH, HPNN, HRDN, GTLA, NTEK, ENTI, PIHN that it's getting to the point where I'm stuck with the shares, and would lose trying to sell.  No one's fault but my own.  I'm just down to GRCU, which is my biggest holding.  
    Reply
    Hey Stiff...or even Mitty....anyone...?

    I know it's impossible to predict the future on these things, but do you really think that these stocks will rebound (or continue to grow) after the summertime?  Will the "long term" produce bigger gains, or will they simply "gain" back all the losses they have suffered the last few weeks?  For example, TTDZ climbing to .05, falling to .03, making the change to GRCU...only to fall to .018.  Is this gonna "grow" back to .04, or go beyond that?

    I have lost so much in SREH, HPNN, HRDN, GTLA, NTEK, ENTI, PIHN that it's getting to the point where I'm stuck with the shares, and would lose trying to sell.  No one's fault but my own.  I'm just down to GRCU, which is my biggest holding.  
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2014 - 9:17 AM ET #678

    Hey Dude,

    Sounds like you need to start locking in some profits! A penny stock is still a penny stock, and it trades with wild swings.

    That being said, yes I truly believe all the pot stocks are coming roaring back. GRCU is at the top of my list. The chart looks like crap right now, but keep the faith. I'm not sure what your average is, but I still think we see .20-.25 by years end, IMHO.

    PIHN is on my list too, the chart looks ready to rebound.

    In my opinion, all you need to do to feel confident about the pot stocks is look at some of the older tickers MJNA, EDXC, etc and look at their weekly chart. The run we had at the beginning of this year exceeded the run from the end of 2012-early 2013, and held its gains better too.

    Going to be a fun 8 months from here, IMHO.
    Reply
    Hey Dude,

    Sounds like you need to start locking in some profits! A penny stock is still a penny stock, and it trades with wild swings.

    That being said, yes I truly believe all the pot stocks are coming roaring back. GRCU is at the top of my list. The chart looks like crap right now, but keep the faith. I'm not sure what your average is, but I still think we see .20-.25 by years end, IMHO.

    PIHN is on my list too, the chart looks ready to rebound.

    In my opinion, all you need to do to feel confident about the pot stocks is look at some of the older tickers MJNA, EDXC, etc and look at their weekly chart. The run we had at the beginning of this year exceeded the run from the end of 2012-early 2013, and held its gains better too.

    Going to be a fun 8 months from here, IMHO.
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2014 - 11:51 AM ET #679

    hello dude, stiffler, and everyone.

    it has certainly been a frustrating few weeks, but i believe in the rebound as well.  i'm still very long on mdrm and grcu.  fortunately i have been locking in profits and then reloading when the price drops.  i've managed to keep my account around the same balance despite the recent drops in share price.. 

    be patient and hang in there, it's a marathon not a sprint.  nobody gets rich overnight.  it's only a matter of time before these pay off.
    Reply
    hello dude, stiffler, and everyone.

    it has certainly been a frustrating few weeks, but i believe in the rebound as well.  i'm still very long on mdrm and grcu.  fortunately i have been locking in profits and then reloading when the price drops.  i've managed to keep my account around the same balance despite the recent drops in share price.. 

    be patient and hang in there, it's a marathon not a sprint.  nobody gets rich overnight.  it's only a matter of time before these pay off.
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2014 - 11:52 AM ET #680

    btw i haven't been on the board in awhile because i recently moved and started a new job.  just haven't had much time.  hope everyone is well.  good luck!!!
    Reply
    btw i haven't been on the board in awhile because i recently moved and started a new job.  just haven't had much time.  hope everyone is well.  good luck!!!
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2014 - 6:37 PM ET #681

    Hey Motor,

    Congrats, brotha. MINE took it on the chin today. The chart was skating a very fine line and the bears took control. Holding .0141 is a very important support level for tomorrow, as it is the 100 day moving average. If we close below that, next support looks down in the .012s.

    I'm hoping we receive a PR tomorrow or Monday from MINE. We know that the ENTIRE management team was in New York. I think the nationwide launch is sooner than we think...

    Tomorrow will be a crucial day to hold these levels. This is coming from an investor who is down 50% on my MINE investment. I'm that confident in this company in the next 3-6 months.

    ----

    Charts I like MJ. Strictly for the chart. If I had to pick one long term winner in there, it is certainly NDEV. I've been quietly watching that one for months (and kicking myself):

    NDEV
    PIHN
    SKYF
    QASP
    GRNH (Might have some information to share here very soon)

    Reply
    Hey Motor,

    Congrats, brotha. MINE took it on the chin today. The chart was skating a very fine line and the bears took control. Holding .0141 is a very important support level for tomorrow, as it is the 100 day moving average. If we close below that, next support looks down in the .012s.

    I'm hoping we receive a PR tomorrow or Monday from MINE. We know that the ENTIRE management team was in New York. I think the nationwide launch is sooner than we think...

    Tomorrow will be a crucial day to hold these levels. This is coming from an investor who is down 50% on my MINE investment. I'm that confident in this company in the next 3-6 months.

    ----

    Charts I like MJ. Strictly for the chart. If I had to pick one long term winner in there, it is certainly NDEV. I've been quietly watching that one for months (and kicking myself):

    NDEV
    PIHN
    SKYF
    QASP
    GRNH (Might have some information to share here very soon)

     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2014 - 3:46 AM ET #682

    Big news from MINE on Friday. They have retired $1,000,000 in toxic debt and will be rolling out their VitaFIZZ brand in New York and Southern California "within days, not months." I expect a PR wave and Friday's 20% gains to hold. Very excited for what this company has in store... should be an announcement soon on their THC beverage line.

    Still holding to my picks my last post, with one new one:
    ICNM chart is absolutely beautiful. First resistance is closing above .0027, the 100 day moving average. Next resistance is .003, the middle bollie band. After that resistance is 50 dma at .0043, which is probably close to where I would put my sell order.

    NDEV is the best ganja candidate to run in my opinion. A close above .16 resistance = showtime blue skies.

    Playing several other non Pot Plays.
    Reply
    Big news from MINE on Friday. They have retired $1,000,000 in toxic debt and will be rolling out their VitaFIZZ brand in New York and Southern California "within days, not months." I expect a PR wave and Friday's 20% gains to hold. Very excited for what this company has in store... should be an announcement soon on their THC beverage line.

    Still holding to my picks my last post, with one new one:
    ICNM chart is absolutely beautiful. First resistance is closing above .0027, the 100 day moving average. Next resistance is .003, the middle bollie band. After that resistance is 50 dma at .0043, which is probably close to where I would put my sell order.

    NDEV is the best ganja candidate to run in my opinion. A close above .16 resistance = showtime blue skies.

    Playing several other non Pot Plays.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2014 - 1:31 PM ET #683

    GRCU ON HIGH ALERT the reversal is in. Jumping back in here big big big... CBD pills are launching this month...
    Reply
    GRCU ON HIGH ALERT the reversal is in. Jumping back in here big big big... CBD pills are launching this month...
     
    bssports
    bssports
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2014 - 11:01 AM ET #684

    These pot plays haven't been doing a damn thing. MDRM, MINE = snoozefest
    Reply
    These pot plays haven't been doing a damn thing. MDRM, MINE = snoozefest
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2014 - 4:34 PM ET #685

    MINE announced they are raising their A/S by 1 billion to 3.5 billion... never a great sign for near term PPS. I'm putting faith in the management that these shares will be used for acquisitions and partnerships (celebrity endorsement equity stake?). They did announce they have relaunched their VitaminFizz cans in Brooklyn, with 50 stores being added every week until the bottles are rolled out in August.

    I'm stuck over 50% so I have no choice to be patient here. Sorry to lead so many down this poor path. I know it will pay off, but it isn't happening as quickly as I had hoped.

    Been super busy, not trading as much. Did well trading NDEV and TAUG on this recent uptick, but not much else.

    MDRM actually looks very strong here...

    Looking for STEV to bottom out too.
    Reply
    MINE announced they are raising their A/S by 1 billion to 3.5 billion... never a great sign for near term PPS. I'm putting faith in the management that these shares will be used for acquisitions and partnerships (celebrity endorsement equity stake?). They did announce they have relaunched their VitaminFizz cans in Brooklyn, with 50 stores being added every week until the bottles are rolled out in August.

    I'm stuck over 50% so I have no choice to be patient here. Sorry to lead so many down this poor path. I know it will pay off, but it isn't happening as quickly as I had hoped.

    Been super busy, not trading as much. Did well trading NDEV and TAUG on this recent uptick, but not much else.

    MDRM actually looks very strong here...

    Looking for STEV to bottom out too.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2014 - 4:39 PM ET #686

    Mentioned GRNH a few days back, had a great day today.

    Let's not forget. WA legal ganja goes live July 1st. Expect a nice pop on these pot stocks in July and early August, a cooling off period, and we ramp back up beginning of October for the big gains...
    Reply
    Mentioned GRNH a few days back, had a great day today.

    Let's not forget. WA legal ganja goes live July 1st. Expect a nice pop on these pot stocks in July and early August, a cooling off period, and we ramp back up beginning of October for the big gains...
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2014 - 4:53 PM ET #687

    Trying not to overwhelm with good looking charts but a couple more:

    ACGX - close above .0058 is showtime.
    CANLF - really like this chart and volume. Not for huge gains, but modest gains.
    VGPR - look for continued support around the 200 dma at .0031. Consolidation there would be a good sign for next week.
    Reply
    Trying not to overwhelm with good looking charts but a couple more:

    ACGX - close above .0058 is showtime.
    CANLF - really like this chart and volume. Not for huge gains, but modest gains.
    VGPR - look for continued support around the 200 dma at .0031. Consolidation there would be a good sign for next week.
     
    bssports
    bssports
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2014 - 7:12 PM ET #688

    Stifler, Thanks for all the research and hard work...Looking forward to watching these pop!
    Reply
    Stifler, Thanks for all the research and hard work...Looking forward to watching these pop!
     
    SteelUbaldo
    SteelUbaldo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2014 - 3:50 PM ET #689

    Hey guys, saw some very positive news today about HEMP.  I cashed out a while ago.  Thinking about jumping back at .055.  Any thoughts?

    Thanks again to all the contributors. 
    Reply
    Hey guys, saw some very positive news today about HEMP.  I cashed out a while ago.  Thinking about jumping back at .055.  Any thoughts?

    Thanks again to all the contributors. 
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2014 - 11:44 PM ET #690

    I actually played HEMP today based on a buddies recommendation, but I did not hold it overnight.

    Pot stocks are back in a big way.

    What I'm eyeing the rest of the week:

    MJNA
    CBIS
    GRNH
    MDCN
    QEDN
    DGRI

    Leaning towards MJNA if I see some volume come in tomorrow.

    Reply
    I actually played HEMP today based on a buddies recommendation, but I did not hold it overnight.

    Pot stocks are back in a big way.

    What I'm eyeing the rest of the week:

    MJNA
    CBIS
    GRNH
    MDCN
    QEDN
    DGRI

    Leaning towards MJNA if I see some volume come in tomorrow.

     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2014 - 12:17 PM ET #691

    Adding VPER in a big way! Way under the radar, huge catalysts coming, will try and update later.
    Reply
    Adding VPER in a big way! Way under the radar, huge catalysts coming, will try and update later.
     
    bssports
    bssports
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 9:13 AM ET #692

    MINE and MDRM not good!
    Reply
    MINE and MDRM not good!
     
    bssports
    bssports
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 3:18 PM ET #693

    Stiffler, think these two bounce back, or should I dump them? Think you said you were big on MINE even invested some of your friends money?
    Reply
    Stiffler, think these two bounce back, or should I dump them? Think you said you were big on MINE even invested some of your friends money?
     
    dogcapper42
    dogcapper42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 257
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2014 - 3:02 PM ET #694

    Stiffer, haven't heard from you as much as we were used to seeing you post. Keep your head up man this isn't an easy game
     Sometimes you just need to pull back for a couple of months if a sector is bearish. Seems like some big losses with mine and axcg but I'm sure in time with research you will bounce back.
    Reply
    Stiffer, haven't heard from you as much as we were used to seeing you post. Keep your head up man this isn't an easy game
     Sometimes you just need to pull back for a couple of months if a sector is bearish. Seems like some big losses with mine and axcg but I'm sure in time with research you will bounce back.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2014 - 2:49 PM ET #695

    Hey guys,

    Just been clearing my head out for a bit and keeping busy on some new projects. I liquidated my MDRM position when I saw it drop through the 50 DMA couple weeks ago...

    MINE I'm still taking it on the chin. I've flipped NWGC (non -pot stock) quite a few times and bought more yesterday when I saw that dragonfly doji forming... still in MINE for an average of about .015, so I need some help haha. I still have extreme faith in the company, unfortunately diluting your company by 1 billion shares and pushing your national launch back 2-4 weeks will cause investors to lose confidence. I'm hoping we see some updates as to what those 1 billion shares will be used for soon.......

    Meanwhile, Mr. Vanis continually is buying large 200,000+ chunks of MINE at these levels. Insiders loading up on their own company is huge IMHO.

    Really haven't been dabbling in pot stocks (or many pennies) that last couple of weeks. Been staying the course with NWGC, my second largest holding right now.

    Once August rolls around, I'll be giving the entire sector a much needed updated glance and will share my thoughts.

    Until then, I still think MINE might fall further without better news, and at this point the chart is so oversold, there's no chance I can sell down here... just have to keep faith in my DD.

    On a quick note, pot stocks I am looking to enter with some profits from NWGC in a couple weeks: GRCU (my baby!) and ATTBF . TAUG is finally trading in a new channel as well, looking strong.

    Thanks for the kind words and stay blessed.

    Best suggestion: stay liquid and wait for the next pot stock boom in September... we'll be ready for it this time.
    Reply
    Hey guys,

    Just been clearing my head out for a bit and keeping busy on some new projects. I liquidated my MDRM position when I saw it drop through the 50 DMA couple weeks ago...

    MINE I'm still taking it on the chin. I've flipped NWGC (non -pot stock) quite a few times and bought more yesterday when I saw that dragonfly doji forming... still in MINE for an average of about .015, so I need some help haha. I still have extreme faith in the company, unfortunately diluting your company by 1 billion shares and pushing your national launch back 2-4 weeks will cause investors to lose confidence. I'm hoping we see some updates as to what those 1 billion shares will be used for soon.......

    Meanwhile, Mr. Vanis continually is buying large 200,000+ chunks of MINE at these levels. Insiders loading up on their own company is huge IMHO.

    Really haven't been dabbling in pot stocks (or many pennies) that last couple of weeks. Been staying the course with NWGC, my second largest holding right now.

    Once August rolls around, I'll be giving the entire sector a much needed updated glance and will share my thoughts.

    Until then, I still think MINE might fall further without better news, and at this point the chart is so oversold, there's no chance I can sell down here... just have to keep faith in my DD.

    On a quick note, pot stocks I am looking to enter with some profits from NWGC in a couple weeks: GRCU (my baby!) and ATTBF . TAUG is finally trading in a new channel as well, looking strong.

    Thanks for the kind words and stay blessed.

    Best suggestion: stay liquid and wait for the next pot stock boom in September... we'll be ready for it this time.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2014 - 10:16 AM ET #696

    Went with GHIL this morning after I saw the huge volume and price movement yesterday... big bullish engulfing candle
    Reply
    Went with GHIL this morning after I saw the huge volume and price movement yesterday... big bullish engulfing candle
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2014 - 12:53 PM ET #697

    Rolling with SLNX at .0045 love this chart right now. .0078 my target.
    Reply
    Rolling with SLNX at .0045 love this chart right now. .0078 my target.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2014 - 9:15 PM ET #698

    SLNX a bit disappointing. All my trading buddies sold today in the mid 5's, of course it is the one day I am completely occupied and away from keyboard. Still like the chart, hoping for .0063, got my sell order in.

    Alerting LKEN @ .0012 . Tied to hemp printing and the such. Doesn't really matter. Took one look at the chart and it is massively oversold, with a nice dragon fly doji today, on MASSIVE volume. If this doesn't touch .0020 by the end of this week I would probably have to question my chart reading abilities. IMHO, this is the type of chart that should run 150-200%, but I'm going to buy in the AM and sell in the low 2s hopefully.

    Also, really like IDGC big news today on a LOI with a Canadian grower with multiple grow operations. Huge volume today, looks like some people made 150%. I expect this to retest .0012s tomorrow, but I'm rolling with LKEN, more meat on that bone.

    MINE very nice news today! Production begins in two weeks! Chart needs to break 200 dma resistance or its not going back over a penny for a few weeks. Sad but the truth. Two days the rest of the week could really make or break MINE.
    Reply
    SLNX a bit disappointing. All my trading buddies sold today in the mid 5's, of course it is the one day I am completely occupied and away from keyboard. Still like the chart, hoping for .0063, got my sell order in.

    Alerting LKEN @ .0012 . Tied to hemp printing and the such. Doesn't really matter. Took one look at the chart and it is massively oversold, with a nice dragon fly doji today, on MASSIVE volume. If this doesn't touch .0020 by the end of this week I would probably have to question my chart reading abilities. IMHO, this is the type of chart that should run 150-200%, but I'm going to buy in the AM and sell in the low 2s hopefully.

    Also, really like IDGC big news today on a LOI with a Canadian grower with multiple grow operations. Huge volume today, looks like some people made 150%. I expect this to retest .0012s tomorrow, but I'm rolling with LKEN, more meat on that bone.

    MINE very nice news today! Production begins in two weeks! Chart needs to break 200 dma resistance or its not going back over a penny for a few weeks. Sad but the truth. Two days the rest of the week could really make or break MINE.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2014 - 11:34 AM ET #699

    Alerting ICBU @ .0485 . Can't say too much about this one, except a little birdie I respect HIGHLY gave this to me. Jumping in.
    Reply
    Alerting ICBU @ .0485 . Can't say too much about this one, except a little birdie I respect HIGHLY gave this to me. Jumping in.
     
     
    dogcapper42
    dogcapper42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 257
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2014 - 10:03 AM ET #700

    Stiff just fall back until September/October when things hopefully take off again. Everything is getting crushed and when stocks people tell you about drop over 50% in a week its a tell tale sign right there. Stay strong and long!!
    Reply
    Stiff just fall back until September/October when things hopefully take off again. Everything is getting crushed and when stocks people tell you about drop over 50% in a week its a tell tale sign right there. Stay strong and long!!
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 123 ... 282930 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,823
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,833
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,338
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
    • KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.