Posted:
#1
In this thread I'll be covering the red hot cannabis sector and stocks that I feel are the cream of the crop. I've been trading this sector for two years now, and I feel I have a solid grasp of much of the action in the sector. My Cannabis Watch List has grown from around 20 companies to 67, as of today. The cream of the crop will rise to the top, but at the moment any ticker that even breathes the word marijuana will go on a significant run.
I am going to cover my top 5 buys for short, medium, and long term, and my top 5 tickers to keep a close eye on for news. I'll try and make alerts for plays that I think will run the next day, and even some mid-day alerts like today.
Short Term (1 week or less always, sometimes 1 day or less):
1) TDZZ
Triton Distribution Systems, INC soon to be renamed Green Cures, INC is now a medical marijuana company out of Los Angeles. A filing came out today stating that the company will not be involved in the medical marijuana space, as well as announced a share reduction program. https://www.otcmarkets.com/financialReportViewer?symbol=TTDZ&id=115798
Folks, with the momentum this sector has, I can assure you this thing will run very hard for the next two days. Expect a large gap up in the morning.
This company has an impressive share structure, has current revenues, and just received a $3 million infusion of capital. Look for them to acquire a company very soon. We should see a PR relating to the deal tomorrow or Friday at the latest.
I alerted this one today at .002 and it closed at .0027 up 160% for the day on 25x volume. This thing moves quickly with the low float, and will run hard tomorrow. Remember to take profits.
2) AEGY
Folks, this is the only play in the pot sector that has not absolutely exploded yet. It ran up over 100% on Friday, but before this week it was still a sleeping giant. If you compare this stock to others in the sector that have already run, you can understand my excitement. I see this thing running to .01 within two weeks. That's a 3x increase from current PPS folks, and I think I am being quite conservative.
They are about to launch PharmaJane.com, the Amazon for cannabis consumers. Pharma Jane will link up buyers with local dispensaries to allow consumers to purchase medical marijuana through a smart phone app and website, wherever it is legal. Alerted here at .0028.
This thing crumbled again today after a huge hit yesterday, only to close green at .0052 +10.5%, as I predicted earlier today.
3) FFFC
Keep an eye on this one. I have had my ear to the ground on this one and something is telling me something is brewing with this company. They just announced they are now an angel investor group for MMJ clients, and they just might have locked up their first client... this thing has yet to run, but I think it just might... Alerted yesterday at .0013. Although I alerted it, I actually bought in today on the huge drop at .0009. This company is coming out with a BIG PR by the end of this week or early next week in regards to their first acquisition, in my honest opinion.
4) FITX
A nutrition supplement company turned Canadian Cannabis Growers? Yes, sir. This company has secured a huge piece of land and have begun growing a cannabis facility capable of producing 1.3 million pounds of pot per year. They are the only American company that is currently undertaking the Canadian market AND are backed by the mayor of the town of Lakeshore, Former Canadian Provincial Minister Of Trade, President and CEO of the WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation, and Royal Canadian Mounted Police backing us. No other publicly traded MMJ companies have this perfect set up. We also have the land, existing buildings, and building permits/plans for expansion as weather will allow to progress. We have received the "Ready to Build" letter from Health Canada. We are only awaiting the final license from Health Canada, pending inspection of the finished build-out, projected to be done in April. Then the grow operation will begin.
Alerting this at .0421, even though it is up 1900% in one month. This baby breaks all the rules of proper OTC Market investing. The share structure is silly, the stock is due for a pull back, but I'm all in at .0421, as reported late last week.
Today, the company announced a mutual partnership with GrowLife (PHOT) for their Canadian grow operation. The stock reacted positively up 17.5% to .051
5) PHOT
Basically because they are tied into FITX and their operation. They are also one of the only SEC-reporting companies in the sector. They do not grow marijuana but make the lights that do... one of the oldest hydroponic / grow light companies in the business.
Alerting at .02725
Medium Term (1 week - 3 months)
1) FITX
2) FFFC
3) PHOT
4) TTDZ
5) AEGY
Long Term (3 months - 2 years +)
1) FITX
2) PHOT
3) GWPH
Sativex® is a cannabinoid medicine for the treatment of spasticity due to multiple sclerosis which is also in development in cancer pain and neuropathic pain of various origins...
This product is the oldest "pot play" there is. Sativex has been in Europe and Canadian markets for at least 10 years. This stock is as solid as they come... Alerting officially at 51.53
4) EDXC
Since I first alerted it on October 15th at .066 it is up nearly 300% to .20. They announced a partnership with FITX to track all 1.3 million pounds of marijuana they will be growing in Canada. Their unique M3 Hub platform can track cannabis from seed to sale. They also own the rights to AutoSpense, a better version of Medbox (MDBX) that will be huge in the legalized market. Their seed to sale software package is in line with the requirements of Colorado and Washington, which are implementing mandatory seed to sale tracking info. Folks, this thing should be trading above a quarter, no two ways about it. Big things coming in the FITX partnership...
5) MJNA
My original pot play! After falling in love with this goddess and making some good money, her management team shit the bed and have spent the last year picking the pieces back up and gluing them together.
This is a highly diversified pot play. They are in so many different realms. Currently they own licensing rights to Dixie Elixirs, the worlds largest canabis edible food and drink company. They currently are not collecting any royalties from medical marijuana sales, because it is not federally legal to do so, but when they start to, the revenues will be crazy. In addition they do dispensary consulting, own the patent to the world's only CBD (hemp oil) gum, own PHYTOsphere's patented hydroponic grow pods, the Pet Hemp Emporium for your pets needs, a biofuel branch, etc etc etc. Great long term potential, I think this one was over bought, it should be trading around .25, but alerting anyway at .3298
Tomorrow get in TTDZ first thing and make some money. It's going to be a fun ride, but I think it scrapes .01 this week...
I am going to cover my top 5 buys for short, medium, and long term, and my top 5 tickers to keep a close eye on for news. I'll try and make alerts for plays that I think will run the next day, and even some mid-day alerts like today.
Short Term (1 week or less always, sometimes 1 day or less):
1) TDZZ
Triton Distribution Systems, INC soon to be renamed Green Cures, INC is now a medical marijuana company out of Los Angeles. A filing came out today stating that the company will not be involved in the medical marijuana space, as well as announced a share reduction program. https://www.otcmarkets.com/financialReportViewer?symbol=TTDZ&id=115798
Folks, with the momentum this sector has, I can assure you this thing will run very hard for the next two days. Expect a large gap up in the morning.
This company has an impressive share structure, has current revenues, and just received a $3 million infusion of capital. Look for them to acquire a company very soon. We should see a PR relating to the deal tomorrow or Friday at the latest.
I alerted this one today at .002 and it closed at .0027 up 160% for the day on 25x volume. This thing moves quickly with the low float, and will run hard tomorrow. Remember to take profits.
2) AEGY
Folks, this is the only play in the pot sector that has not absolutely exploded yet. It ran up over 100% on Friday, but before this week it was still a sleeping giant. If you compare this stock to others in the sector that have already run, you can understand my excitement. I see this thing running to .01 within two weeks. That's a 3x increase from current PPS folks, and I think I am being quite conservative.
They are about to launch PharmaJane.com, the Amazon for cannabis consumers. Pharma Jane will link up buyers with local dispensaries to allow consumers to purchase medical marijuana through a smart phone app and website, wherever it is legal. Alerted here at .0028.
This thing crumbled again today after a huge hit yesterday, only to close green at .0052 +10.5%, as I predicted earlier today.
3) FFFC
Keep an eye on this one. I have had my ear to the ground on this one and something is telling me something is brewing with this company. They just announced they are now an angel investor group for MMJ clients, and they just might have locked up their first client... this thing has yet to run, but I think it just might... Alerted yesterday at .0013. Although I alerted it, I actually bought in today on the huge drop at .0009. This company is coming out with a BIG PR by the end of this week or early next week in regards to their first acquisition, in my honest opinion.
4) FITX
A nutrition supplement company turned Canadian Cannabis Growers? Yes, sir. This company has secured a huge piece of land and have begun growing a cannabis facility capable of producing 1.3 million pounds of pot per year. They are the only American company that is currently undertaking the Canadian market AND are backed by the mayor of the town of Lakeshore, Former Canadian Provincial Minister Of Trade, President and CEO of the WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation, and Royal Canadian Mounted Police backing us. No other publicly traded MMJ companies have this perfect set up. We also have the land, existing buildings, and building permits/plans for expansion as weather will allow to progress. We have received the "Ready to Build" letter from Health Canada. We are only awaiting the final license from Health Canada, pending inspection of the finished build-out, projected to be done in April. Then the grow operation will begin.
Alerting this at .0421, even though it is up 1900% in one month. This baby breaks all the rules of proper OTC Market investing. The share structure is silly, the stock is due for a pull back, but I'm all in at .0421, as reported late last week.
Today, the company announced a mutual partnership with GrowLife (PHOT) for their Canadian grow operation. The stock reacted positively up 17.5% to .051
5) PHOT
Basically because they are tied into FITX and their operation. They are also one of the only SEC-reporting companies in the sector. They do not grow marijuana but make the lights that do... one of the oldest hydroponic / grow light companies in the business.
Alerting at .02725
Medium Term (1 week - 3 months)
1) FITX
2) FFFC
3) PHOT
4) TTDZ
5) AEGY
Long Term (3 months - 2 years +)
1) FITX
2) PHOT
3) GWPH
Sativex® is a cannabinoid medicine for the treatment of spasticity due to multiple sclerosis which is also in development in cancer pain and neuropathic pain of various origins...
This product is the oldest "pot play" there is. Sativex has been in Europe and Canadian markets for at least 10 years. This stock is as solid as they come... Alerting officially at 51.53
4) EDXC
Since I first alerted it on October 15th at .066 it is up nearly 300% to .20. They announced a partnership with FITX to track all 1.3 million pounds of marijuana they will be growing in Canada. Their unique M3 Hub platform can track cannabis from seed to sale. They also own the rights to AutoSpense, a better version of Medbox (MDBX) that will be huge in the legalized market. Their seed to sale software package is in line with the requirements of Colorado and Washington, which are implementing mandatory seed to sale tracking info. Folks, this thing should be trading above a quarter, no two ways about it. Big things coming in the FITX partnership...
5) MJNA
My original pot play! After falling in love with this goddess and making some good money, her management team shit the bed and have spent the last year picking the pieces back up and gluing them together.
This is a highly diversified pot play. They are in so many different realms. Currently they own licensing rights to Dixie Elixirs, the worlds largest canabis edible food and drink company. They currently are not collecting any royalties from medical marijuana sales, because it is not federally legal to do so, but when they start to, the revenues will be crazy. In addition they do dispensary consulting, own the patent to the world's only CBD (hemp oil) gum, own PHYTOsphere's patented hydroponic grow pods, the Pet Hemp Emporium for your pets needs, a biofuel branch, etc etc etc. Great long term potential, I think this one was over bought, it should be trading around .25, but alerting anyway at .3298
Tomorrow get in TTDZ first thing and make some money. It's going to be a fun ride, but I think it scrapes .01 this week...
