Posted:
#476
3) FRTD
What a great week here folks, and it is just getting better. The Wolf of Weed Street has added FRTD to his list, and we saw some of that money come in on Friday. I'm fully expecting this to hit .10 this week, but I think this stock is destined for the .25 range in short order...
https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/22369991-wolfofweedstreet/2815993-making-dangerous-a-umptions-of-a-callous-nature-the-underestimation-of-the-wolfpack-extended-family
You would be silly to sell 100% of your shares under .25 IMHO. My plan this week is to ride the momentum of the Wolf Pack to .10-.12 and sell 80%. There is too much in the pipeline not to leave money on the table here for a longer term play. FRTD could win my award for fastest 10x bagger ever in my portfolio.
List of upcoming developments for FRTD:
PRIMARQ is set to launch this month, Discover Card Debit for MMJ Dispensaries and their vendors and patients launching. Discover Card debit for bail bonds- launching. The Share structure is excellent for the sector. Add the share buy back program already launched to reduce the o/s by 250mil. The O/S is only 800 mil now. Mix in restricted shares and a float under 150 mil now.
4) PIHN
PIHN is about to be a major player in the MMJ sector. Their news releases the last couple of weeks have been very telling. My friends investment group The Matrix had a conference call with the company last week and this is some of their opinions that were formed based on what was discussed in the call. Again these are OPINIONS, do your own DD. The last three PRs have been VERY telling:
*They will be fully reporting within two weeks
*Website launch within a week
*First patented pharma grade cannabinoid oil.
*Vapor oil
*Transdermal patch
*Soft Gel pills
*Non THC version available to prescribe in all states
*A Patented patient data software to track dosage
We expect several PR's to be released soon. PIHN is determined to be the next MJNA with a short term PPS target of .10 Don't miss the ground floor before the masses catch on.
https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PIHN/news/Polaris-International-Holdings-Signs-Agreement-With-India-Based-Affiliates-and-Secures-New-Offices?id=77669&b=y
5) MDRM
Sold a little more than half of my MDRM in the .15-.18 range, but I fully expect to hear news related to financials this upcoming week... the ticker has been trading beautifully. With the right news this could hit .50 by the end of the month. The timeline of this company is for sure much different than I had originally anticipated, but nothing has changed here. Last week they hired a new CEO, as well. Those of you holding, don't sell in the next two weeks IMHO. I might jump back in for a few more shares this week.
Lastly, in the article I posted about The Wolf of Weed St, they mentioned my trading buddies' investment group The Matrix.
https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/22369991-wolfofweedstreet/2815993-making-dangerous-a-umptions-of-a-callous-nature-the-underestimation-of-the-wolfpack-extended-family
I highly suggest you follow them on Twitter and Facebook. We overlap on many, many picks...........
https://twitter.com/OTCmatrix/
https://www.facebook.com/matrixinvestmentgroup?ref=ts&fref=ts
I got a lot of other picks I am looking at, but nothing holds as much promise as the ones I listed above. These are all companies I have been following religiously. Will try and update with several other plays I am looking at following my FRTD cash out.
I said last week was my best week in the Market. This week could easily top that with these four beast picks:
1) FRTD .10 this week
2) PIHN .05 this week
3) SPRWF .12-.15 this week PENDING news
4) TTDZ .05 certainly, but potentially .06-.08 as we await news. The right news sends us to .10 and my 80x bagger haha.
Stay blessed.
What a great week here folks, and it is just getting better. The Wolf of Weed Street has added FRTD to his list, and we saw some of that money come in on Friday. I'm fully expecting this to hit .10 this week, but I think this stock is destined for the .25 range in short order...
https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/22369991-wolfofweedstreet/2815993-making-dangerous-a-umptions-of-a-callous-nature-the-underestimation-of-the-wolfpack-extended-family
You would be silly to sell 100% of your shares under .25 IMHO. My plan this week is to ride the momentum of the Wolf Pack to .10-.12 and sell 80%. There is too much in the pipeline not to leave money on the table here for a longer term play. FRTD could win my award for fastest 10x bagger ever in my portfolio.
List of upcoming developments for FRTD:
PRIMARQ is set to launch this month, Discover Card Debit for MMJ Dispensaries and their vendors and patients launching. Discover Card debit for bail bonds- launching. The Share structure is excellent for the sector. Add the share buy back program already launched to reduce the o/s by 250mil. The O/S is only 800 mil now. Mix in restricted shares and a float under 150 mil now.
4) PIHN
PIHN is about to be a major player in the MMJ sector. Their news releases the last couple of weeks have been very telling. My friends investment group The Matrix had a conference call with the company last week and this is some of their opinions that were formed based on what was discussed in the call. Again these are OPINIONS, do your own DD. The last three PRs have been VERY telling:
*They will be fully reporting within two weeks
*Website launch within a week
*First patented pharma grade cannabinoid oil.
*Vapor oil
*Transdermal patch
*Soft Gel pills
*Non THC version available to prescribe in all states
*A Patented patient data software to track dosage
We expect several PR's to be released soon. PIHN is determined to be the next MJNA with a short term PPS target of .10 Don't miss the ground floor before the masses catch on.
https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/PIHN/news/Polaris-International-Holdings-Signs-Agreement-With-India-Based-Affiliates-and-Secures-New-Offices?id=77669&b=y
5) MDRM
Sold a little more than half of my MDRM in the .15-.18 range, but I fully expect to hear news related to financials this upcoming week... the ticker has been trading beautifully. With the right news this could hit .50 by the end of the month. The timeline of this company is for sure much different than I had originally anticipated, but nothing has changed here. Last week they hired a new CEO, as well. Those of you holding, don't sell in the next two weeks IMHO. I might jump back in for a few more shares this week.
Lastly, in the article I posted about The Wolf of Weed St, they mentioned my trading buddies' investment group The Matrix.
https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/22369991-wolfofweedstreet/2815993-making-dangerous-a-umptions-of-a-callous-nature-the-underestimation-of-the-wolfpack-extended-family
I highly suggest you follow them on Twitter and Facebook. We overlap on many, many picks...........
https://twitter.com/OTCmatrix/
https://www.facebook.com/matrixinvestmentgroup?ref=ts&fref=ts
I got a lot of other picks I am looking at, but nothing holds as much promise as the ones I listed above. These are all companies I have been following religiously. Will try and update with several other plays I am looking at following my FRTD cash out.
I said last week was my best week in the Market. This week could easily top that with these four beast picks:
1) FRTD .10 this week
2) PIHN .05 this week
3) SPRWF .12-.15 this week PENDING news
4) TTDZ .05 certainly, but potentially .06-.08 as we await news. The right news sends us to .10 and my 80x bagger haha.
Stay blessed.
