Pot Plays
BIG BAD NEWS HAHA: I sold a good portion of my TTDZ yesterday in the high 3's. Sad to lose my baby, but I just saw too much opportunity to not increase my position in ACGX. I went in big here... and it paid off handsomely so far. Thanks again Maddunkers.
I also took my TTDZ profits and loaded up on ICBU, alerting at .08 . Wish I had bought in yesterday when I got the tip, but this thing is going to move HARD on Monday. Since there is no trading on Friday, you WANT to own some of this tomorrow. Big things coming on Monday here... take a position.
Also added small on UTRM and CWIR again.
As I mentioned before, I sold a good chunk of MDRM. Have not had time to check out why it dropped today, maybe someone has some insight.
SPRWF is in my opinion a coin flip. They lost their private placement and extended their DD period on the original property, all the while releasing a PR the day before announcing they were in talks with another individual grower...
I sold almost all my SPRWF, at a loss actually. The fact that the price recovered nicely after plunging is a real positive sign, but there are just too many question marks, and too many other places to make money.
Will try and update some more next week. Folks, there are SO MANY good plays out there as the whole sector is due to recover next week.
I will say it again, you NEED to get some ICBU tomorrow. Hearing rumors that the biggest pot stock guru on Twitter is hopping in here Monday...
Top plays:
1) ACGX yaaaaaaaaaa baby
2) ICBU
3) UTRM
BIG BAD NEWS HAHA: I sold a good portion of my TTDZ yesterday in the high 3's. Sad to lose my baby, but I just saw too much opportunity to not increase my position in ACGX. I went in big here... and it paid off handsomely so far. Thanks again Maddunkers.
I also took my TTDZ profits and loaded up on ICBU, alerting at .08 . Wish I had bought in yesterday when I got the tip, but this thing is going to move HARD on Monday. Since there is no trading on Friday, you WANT to own some of this tomorrow. Big things coming on Monday here... take a position.
Also added small on UTRM and CWIR again.
As I mentioned before, I sold a good chunk of MDRM. Have not had time to check out why it dropped today, maybe someone has some insight.
SPRWF is in my opinion a coin flip. They lost their private placement and extended their DD period on the original property, all the while releasing a PR the day before announcing they were in talks with another individual grower...
I sold almost all my SPRWF, at a loss actually. The fact that the price recovered nicely after plunging is a real positive sign, but there are just too many question marks, and too many other places to make money.
Will try and update some more next week. Folks, there are SO MANY good plays out there as the whole sector is due to recover next week.
I will say it again, you NEED to get some ICBU tomorrow. Hearing rumors that the biggest pot stock guru on Twitter is hopping in here Monday...
Top plays:
1) ACGX yaaaaaaaaaa baby
2) ICBU
3) UTRM
PMRS alerting at .0046. Putting in my buy order for .0041, but this chart is screaming rebound with that doji that formed.... plus, they have three new product lines coming out they announced will be coming out this month: https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61800345
This is going to be a flip trick from 4's the 5's nothing fancy here.
PMRS alerting at .0046. Putting in my buy order for .0041, but this chart is screaming rebound with that doji that formed.... plus, they have three new product lines coming out they announced will be coming out this month: https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61800345
This is going to be a flip trick from 4's the 5's nothing fancy here.
I am in both HEAVY. ACGX is most bullish for the next one or two weeks. AXCG very bullish on short term, but this one is a 6 month + hold if you want it to be. I am going to be loading the boat under .005 for AXCG over the next two to four weeks.
Kind of surprised ACGX did not break a penny today. .0099 ... I know we will see news next week, this puppy is ready to blow.
Killed it on UTRM and ICBU lot more where that came from. My intel is much better on ICBU than UTRM. UTRM is a pick I am rolling with solo, aside from my main group, but there is a lot of meat on the bone in my opinion. They are launching their Pot Network TV on Sunday, going to be very interesting.
MONSTER of a PR coming out on ICBU on Monday. I hope you all jumped in with me. I'm in at the mid to high 6s. I'm thinking of selling in the .15-.16 range, but I think this will go closer to .20, but I am in no means getting greedy here.
Overall great recovery to the week. It was clear we had a sector reversal today. TTDZ has so much support above .025 it's ridiculous. Very easy to flip this one, but I think it tests that .05 mark next week or the following again. Rebought more TTDZ today, but looking to add early next week as well.
Looking to load more TAUG as well.
Great week, stay blessed, enjoy the holiday weekend.
I am in both HEAVY. ACGX is most bullish for the next one or two weeks. AXCG very bullish on short term, but this one is a 6 month + hold if you want it to be. I am going to be loading the boat under .005 for AXCG over the next two to four weeks.
Kind of surprised ACGX did not break a penny today. .0099 ... I know we will see news next week, this puppy is ready to blow.
Killed it on UTRM and ICBU lot more where that came from. My intel is much better on ICBU than UTRM. UTRM is a pick I am rolling with solo, aside from my main group, but there is a lot of meat on the bone in my opinion. They are launching their Pot Network TV on Sunday, going to be very interesting.
MONSTER of a PR coming out on ICBU on Monday. I hope you all jumped in with me. I'm in at the mid to high 6s. I'm thinking of selling in the .15-.16 range, but I think this will go closer to .20, but I am in no means getting greedy here.
Overall great recovery to the week. It was clear we had a sector reversal today. TTDZ has so much support above .025 it's ridiculous. Very easy to flip this one, but I think it tests that .05 mark next week or the following again. Rebought more TTDZ today, but looking to add early next week as well.
Looking to load more TAUG as well.
Great week, stay blessed, enjoy the holiday weekend.
Heavy activity on ERIF just before close yesterday 1.2b volume from zero bids and news on their website: www.egpimedical.com
Heavy activity on ERIF just before close yesterday 1.2b volume from zero bids and news on their website: www.egpimedical.com
ACGX expecting cannabis related news any days now. Held its gains nicely from .0031.
UTRM launched www.potnetwork.tv today. Content looks pretty good. Generating some buzz already. It has a lot of potential. I think a run to .02 is imminent.
ICBU I am going to flip the absolute sh*t of this one all week, whenever possible. Lots of volume coming tomorrow. If it gaps up in the morning sell during the first hour and expect the gap to fill, and run back up. Should hit .15 this week, IMHO.
Got a non-pot stock pick I am very bullish on this week, I will post in my other thread, as well.
ACGX expecting cannabis related news any days now. Held its gains nicely from .0031.
UTRM launched www.potnetwork.tv today. Content looks pretty good. Generating some buzz already. It has a lot of potential. I think a run to .02 is imminent.
ICBU I am going to flip the absolute sh*t of this one all week, whenever possible. Lots of volume coming tomorrow. If it gaps up in the morning sell during the first hour and expect the gap to fill, and run back up. Should hit .15 this week, IMHO.
Got a non-pot stock pick I am very bullish on this week, I will post in my other thread, as well.
UTRM made me look like an absolute fool today. In a perfect world I would have sold at my 35% gain, now I'm down just a bit.
I really don't know what happened today except that there was tons of shorts out there today, and that the investment community did not respond terribly well to the website. In my opinion, the website looks good, the content and advertising need to be pushed along. Really have trouble seeing this one dip below that 50 DMA at the blue line. I did not see any dilution today.
Giant bearish engulfing candle almost always a bad sign... they still have some celebrity endorsements they are lining up, among other things. Nothing's changed on my end, it will be interesting for the end of the week to say the least. For me, personally, I'm still holding out for .02
---
I was told ICBU had some legal issues releasing the PR this morning and that it will be coming out tomorrow morning. If it doesn't, it could get ugly. Lots of hype on the news coming... I'm confident it will, my sources are usually very reliable.
----
ACGX closed at a penny! Even if news takes two weeks here, we're going to make money. How this is valued under .05 when they just announced over $1 million in revenue in all months of January, February, and March. 24 full time employees, 30% revenue growth, profitability... this company is a gem.
UTRM made me look like an absolute fool today. In a perfect world I would have sold at my 35% gain, now I'm down just a bit.
I really don't know what happened today except that there was tons of shorts out there today, and that the investment community did not respond terribly well to the website. In my opinion, the website looks good, the content and advertising need to be pushed along. Really have trouble seeing this one dip below that 50 DMA at the blue line. I did not see any dilution today.
Giant bearish engulfing candle almost always a bad sign... they still have some celebrity endorsements they are lining up, among other things. Nothing's changed on my end, it will be interesting for the end of the week to say the least. For me, personally, I'm still holding out for .02
---
I was told ICBU had some legal issues releasing the PR this morning and that it will be coming out tomorrow morning. If it doesn't, it could get ugly. Lots of hype on the news coming... I'm confident it will, my sources are usually very reliable.
----
ACGX closed at a penny! Even if news takes two weeks here, we're going to make money. How this is valued under .05 when they just announced over $1 million in revenue in all months of January, February, and March. 24 full time employees, 30% revenue growth, profitability... this company is a gem.
Update on non-pot related tickers in my other thread... going in large.
Update on non-pot related tickers in my other thread... going in large.
Big filings ? They are non reporting ! Like so many of these scams, and that is what most are, everyone should be careful... I had 10M shares of TTDZ last fall, sold way to early, but made money...
Look at PHOT for christ sake... man, talk about losing money.. .They all scare me... I do own a few .0001 shells. that are reporting, squared up with the SEC, etc... You never know and you cant lose... For the most part..
Big filings ? They are non reporting ! Like so many of these scams, and that is what most are, everyone should be careful... I had 10M shares of TTDZ last fall, sold way to early, but made money...
Look at PHOT for christ sake... man, talk about losing money.. .They all scare me... I do own a few .0001 shells. that are reporting, squared up with the SEC, etc... You never know and you cant lose... For the most part..
You'll be shitting yourself when TTDZ hits $1 next year, IMHO. Even PHOT will come back to trading tomorrow and I'm a buyer once it bounces.
You'll be shitting yourself when TTDZ hits $1 next year, IMHO. Even PHOT will come back to trading tomorrow and I'm a buyer once it bounces.
Get on this puppy before the next leg up. So much support at .0075, it is the absolute bottom before the next leg up.
https://weedstockconference.com/presenters.html
Get on this puppy before the next leg up. So much support at .0075, it is the absolute bottom before the next leg up.
https://weedstockconference.com/presenters.html
Also had big news today. https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61934833&symbol=FDMF
Alerting @ .0009 I'm a buyer here...
Also had big news today. https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=61934833&symbol=FDMF
Alerting @ .0009 I'm a buyer here...
GBHPF Global Hemp Group, Inc. CEO is Charles Larsen ex-CEO of MJNA, Medical Marijuana, Inc. Canadian company that just went on the OTC today, up 33% to .12 .
https://globalhempgroup.com/company/
Basically the company is getting into distributing hemp globally from what I can tell, starting with acreage in Africa:
https://globalhempgroup.com/global-hemp-group-forges-african-association/
https://globalhempgroup.com/global-hemp-group-enters-into-exclusive-off-take-agreement/
This second one is a true lotto but very interesting...
GCHK Greenchek Technology, Inc.https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=gchk
Basically, this is a San Francisco company from 2008 that went dead in 2010. A couple of weeks ago they filed current again: https://www.nvsilverflume.gov/businessSearch type in "Greenchek."
They also updated their information and share structure on OTCMarkets.com with about 120 million outstanding.
Their website: https://www.greenchektech.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi . So we know the website will be going live soon.
Member of iHub says he has spoken to the CEO twice now... take that for what it is worth, of course.
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=101015866
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=101088553
My investment buddy in SF is in the middle of mid-terms so hopefully next week I can get him out there to that business address and have a look-see.
I'm seeing a potential pull back and buy opportunity in the .0032-.0035 levels. I'm pulling the trigger on this lotto pick.
Could be another potential MONA type of runner...
GBHPF Global Hemp Group, Inc. CEO is Charles Larsen ex-CEO of MJNA, Medical Marijuana, Inc. Canadian company that just went on the OTC today, up 33% to .12 .
https://globalhempgroup.com/company/
Basically the company is getting into distributing hemp globally from what I can tell, starting with acreage in Africa:
https://globalhempgroup.com/global-hemp-group-forges-african-association/
https://globalhempgroup.com/global-hemp-group-enters-into-exclusive-off-take-agreement/
This second one is a true lotto but very interesting...
GCHK Greenchek Technology, Inc.https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=gchk
Basically, this is a San Francisco company from 2008 that went dead in 2010. A couple of weeks ago they filed current again: https://www.nvsilverflume.gov/businessSearch type in "Greenchek."
They also updated their information and share structure on OTCMarkets.com with about 120 million outstanding.
Their website: https://www.greenchektech.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi . So we know the website will be going live soon.
Member of iHub says he has spoken to the CEO twice now... take that for what it is worth, of course.
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=101015866
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=101088553
My investment buddy in SF is in the middle of mid-terms so hopefully next week I can get him out there to that business address and have a look-see.
I'm seeing a potential pull back and buy opportunity in the .0032-.0035 levels. I'm pulling the trigger on this lotto pick.
Could be another potential MONA type of runner...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,486
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,711
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,374
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,262
- Monday 10/05/2026 513
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,528
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,017
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
