• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Pot Plays

    «First Previous 192021 ... 282930 Next Last»
    StiflersMom
    maddunkers
    dogcapper42
    LVOptiontrader
    SteelUbaldo
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 56155
    Posts: 731
    «First Previous 192021 ... 282930 Next Last»
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 10:29 AM ET #451

    I suggest you all take a position today or early Monday in PIHN . I had mentioned it before, I flipped it a bit, but going to load here today. Will update on Sunday with more details... PIHN

    Wish I was still in HRDN but glad I got out when I did, as I made much more money elsewhere.

    Take a closer look at QASP as well, big update today.
    Reply
    I suggest you all take a position today or early Monday in PIHN . I had mentioned it before, I flipped it a bit, but going to load here today. Will update on Sunday with more details... PIHN

    Wish I was still in HRDN but glad I got out when I did, as I made much more money elsewhere.

    Take a closer look at QASP as well, big update today.
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 10:30 AM ET #452

    FYI I will be out of FRTD by 4pm today.

    This ticker is now on the Tim Sykes short attack radar. I saw a tweet earlier today from one of his minions.

    Reply
    FYI I will be out of FRTD by 4pm today.

    This ticker is now on the Tim Sykes short attack radar. I saw a tweet earlier today from one of his minions.

     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 10:38 AM ET #453

    Wow. These are all buys going thru

    100k 200k 500k share blocks all on the ask
    Reply
    Wow. These are all buys going thru

    100k 200k 500k share blocks all on the ask
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 10:39 AM ET #454

    This could be a wolf pack play???

    A 2 million share bid up .0001 off the ask

    This is crazy watching this
    Reply
    This could be a wolf pack play???

    A 2 million share bid up .0001 off the ask

    This is crazy watching this
     
    dogcapper42
    dogcapper42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 257
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 1:11 PM ET #455

    stiff, are you still bullish on SPRFW

    Reply
    stiff, are you still bullish on SPRFW

     
    LVOptiontrader
    LVOptiontrader
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 289
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 1:46 PM ET #456

    FRTD cha-ching
    Reply
    FRTD cha-ching
     
    SteelUbaldo
    SteelUbaldo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 1:49 PM ET #457

    FRTD is on fire!  Great call guys!
    Reply
    FRTD is on fire!  Great call guys!
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 1:49 PM ET #458

    FRTD is a confirmed wolfpack play.


    And you can guarantee there will be a short attack in the upcoming days.

    Really hoping to see that big PR today
    Reply
    FRTD is a confirmed wolfpack play.


    And you can guarantee there will be a short attack in the upcoming days.

    Really hoping to see that big PR today
     
    SteelUbaldo
    SteelUbaldo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 1:54 PM ET #459

    Quote Originally Posted by maddunkers:

    FYI I will be out of FRTD by 4pm today.

    This ticker is now on the Tim Sykes short attack radar. I saw a tweet earlier today from one of his minions.


    Are you selling off your entire position?  I was thinking of selling half.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by maddunkers:

    FYI I will be out of FRTD by 4pm today.

    This ticker is now on the Tim Sykes short attack radar. I saw a tweet earlier today from one of his minions.


    Are you selling off your entire position?  I was thinking of selling half.
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 2:15 PM ET #460

    I'm watching L2 right now. .063 looks like where it's going to stay for now.

    I'm trying to debate to sell all or 1/2

    Will decide before 3pm. Doubtful they release a pr with the wolfpack hype now
    Reply
    I'm watching L2 right now. .063 looks like where it's going to stay for now.

    I'm trying to debate to sell all or 1/2

    Will decide before 3pm. Doubtful they release a pr with the wolfpack hype now
     
    Johnny_Goodtime
    Johnny_Goodtime
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 2:46 PM ET #461

    I just sold all nice 3k for holding it 4 days. Thanx stiff :). Money to play with for next week.
    Reply
    I just sold all nice 3k for holding it 4 days. Thanx stiff :). Money to play with for next week.
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 3:05 PM ET #462

    I'm 100% out

    Will look to renter at 4 cents or lower

    Good luck guys and awesome info Stiffy of course!!
    Reply
    I'm 100% out

    Will look to renter at 4 cents or lower

    Good luck guys and awesome info Stiffy of course!!
     
    SteelUbaldo
    SteelUbaldo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 3:15 PM ET #463

    I bailed too.  Thanks to everyone!
    Reply
    I bailed too.  Thanks to everyone!
     
    Toomuts
    Toomuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 5:08 PM ET #464

    Sold all my 50k except 10% today as well..  Beautiful week! Now have more to play with.

    Thank you Stiffy!!
    Reply
    Sold all my 50k except 10% today as well..  Beautiful week! Now have more to play with.

    Thank you Stiffy!!
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 6:56 PM ET #465

    also sold all of my frtd to hopefully buy more ttdz on the morning dip monday.  
    sold 80% of hrdn @.0015 and was in at .0003.

    picked up more ttdz on the morning dip today @ .0325.
    TTDZ beast mode!!!

    very good week!!!!  

    thanks for the info stiffler....keep up the good work.....

    have a great weekend everyone!!!
    Reply
    also sold all of my frtd to hopefully buy more ttdz on the morning dip monday.  
    sold 80% of hrdn @.0015 and was in at .0003.

    picked up more ttdz on the morning dip today @ .0325.
    TTDZ beast mode!!!

    very good week!!!!  

    thanks for the info stiffler....keep up the good work.....

    have a great weekend everyone!!!
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 8:28 PM ET #466

    Great call on HRDN Moto. 

    I really did look at  it hard,  but never pulled the trigger.  
    Reply
    Great call on HRDN Moto. 

    I really did look at  it hard,  but never pulled the trigger.  
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2014 - 9:33 PM ET #467

    Wow... 

    I might have found the wolfpack's next release...  It has been on my MJ watch list for some time, but I have no idea why considering all the tickers I have been looking at over the past few weeks. 

    Or else I might have found an unnoticed gem. 

    I will do a little more digging on my hunch here...  Do some math and look back through the filings. 
    Reply
    Wow... 

    I might have found the wolfpack's next release...  It has been on my MJ watch list for some time, but I have no idea why considering all the tickers I have been looking at over the past few weeks. 

    Or else I might have found an unnoticed gem. 

    I will do a little more digging on my hunch here...  Do some math and look back through the filings. 
     
    dogcapper42
    dogcapper42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 257
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2014 - 12:35 AM ET #468

    why not just say?
    Reply
    why not just say?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2014 - 11:20 AM ET #469

    Hands down the best week I've had on the Market, all while on vacation. Hope you all made some serious coin on FRTD in the last three days HAHA. Still have not received the news I thought we would... maybe the company decided to move it to this week because of all the action... not too sure.

    What I do know is you want a piece of PIHN early Monday if you did not load on Friday. You can clearly see all the attention it got on Friday and the price reflected that... I'm trying to get you guys on these plays BEFORE all this volume, so look at PIHN because it's going to leave your d*ck in the dirt if you don't jump on it, IMHO.

    Will update why on Sunday...

    Stay blessed.
    Reply
    Hands down the best week I've had on the Market, all while on vacation. Hope you all made some serious coin on FRTD in the last three days HAHA. Still have not received the news I thought we would... maybe the company decided to move it to this week because of all the action... not too sure.

    What I do know is you want a piece of PIHN early Monday if you did not load on Friday. You can clearly see all the attention it got on Friday and the price reflected that... I'm trying to get you guys on these plays BEFORE all this volume, so look at PIHN because it's going to leave your d*ck in the dirt if you don't jump on it, IMHO.

    Will update why on Sunday...

    Stay blessed.
     
    jas316
    jas316
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2014 - 1:34 PM ET #470

    Thanks Stiff got some PIHN at 0.0120 on friday.

    Learning day by day on this on the MMJ sector and doing some DD of my own.

    Have TAUG and MDRM as well since the 17th of March, was looking at to get more TTDZ but need some more funds. Do you think it's worth to sell either one or both to get more TTDZ?
    Reply
    Thanks Stiff got some PIHN at 0.0120 on friday.

    Learning day by day on this on the MMJ sector and doing some DD of my own.

    Have TAUG and MDRM as well since the 17th of March, was looking at to get more TTDZ but need some more funds. Do you think it's worth to sell either one or both to get more TTDZ?
     
    LVOptiontrader
    LVOptiontrader
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 289
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2014 - 2:32 PM ET #471

    Quote Originally Posted by LVOptiontrader:

    Stifler,

    Thanks for the info.  I bought Triton and FFFC last week and ran after some 1 day profits.  After researching some of your ideas I picked up 
    FITX @ .0962 and made 8.1% today
    PMCM @ .0019 and made 138.00%
    XTRM @  .0395 and made 62.4%

    Loving it!!

    After a long time following this thread, if you ever come to Vegas Stiffler I'm buying you drinks!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LVOptiontrader:

    Stifler,

    Thanks for the info.  I bought Triton and FFFC last week and ran after some 1 day profits.  After researching some of your ideas I picked up 
    FITX @ .0962 and made 8.1% today
    PMCM @ .0019 and made 138.00%
    XTRM @  .0395 and made 62.4%

    Loving it!!

    After a long time following this thread, if you ever come to Vegas Stiffler I'm buying you drinks!!!

     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2014 - 4:38 AM ET #472

    Might take you up on that this year bro :) ^^^
    Reply
    Might take you up on that this year bro :) ^^^
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2014 - 2:07 PM ET #473

    The play I am looking at is ACGX.  Dilution is the only thing holding this one back I can see. 

    $10m in revenues each year. 
    Unlike many pinks,  they have $200k in cash sitting in the bank. 
    They have real employees, real physical locations you can actually see on google maps,  and their employees even have LinkedIn accts. I know,  not a huge deal but as i said, many PINK companies have 2 "employees" at most 

    Like a $1.6m  market cap.  

    But as I mentioned,  the A/S and Float  seem to rise every quarter as of late. 
    Reply
    The play I am looking at is ACGX.  Dilution is the only thing holding this one back I can see. 

    $10m in revenues each year. 
    Unlike many pinks,  they have $200k in cash sitting in the bank. 
    They have real employees, real physical locations you can actually see on google maps,  and their employees even have LinkedIn accts. I know,  not a huge deal but as i said, many PINK companies have 2 "employees" at most 

    Like a $1.6m  market cap.  

    But as I mentioned,  the A/S and Float  seem to rise every quarter as of late. 
     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2014 - 2:15 PM ET #474

    Hell,  I was in Wal-Mart  yesterday  and their packaging that they make is all over the place in there. 

    I just can't connect the dots here.

    Listening to their 3/17 conference call..  They mention some stuff about looking at MMJ  packaging.  I want to see exactly what they say. 
    Reply
    Hell,  I was in Wal-Mart  yesterday  and their packaging that they make is all over the place in there. 

    I just can't connect the dots here.

    Listening to their 3/17 conference call..  They mention some stuff about looking at MMJ  packaging.  I want to see exactly what they say. 
     
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2014 - 4:37 PM ET #475

    UPDATES: two posts.

    First let's start with this article. https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/ag-holder-willing-to-consider-dropping-marijuana-from-same-drug-category-as-lsd-heroin-and-ecstasy04042014

    Change is upon us my friends... this sector IS NOT going anywhere anytime soon...

    1) TTDZ
    What an amazing run we are on here folks from my original alert at .002 .  After last weeks announcement of the Board of Directors, and the website officially due to launch on or before April 14th, the stars are officially aligning.

    "Additionally, Triton's management anticipates that the website Allbotanical.com will initially feature a total of 10 products, ready-to-ship, from the Green Magic line, along with additional products from other distributors. The Company intends to offer Green Magic Products to the public with an active Liability, and Packagers Protection Policy; therefore, the launching of Allbotanical.com is rescheduled for an expected date of April 14, 2014."

    Mr. Robert Calkin is the new CEO. Enough said. He is the founder of Cannabis Career Institute. For those of you not familiar with the company, Google them and check out these two links:
    https://cannabiscareerinstitute.com/events
    https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1831881
    They are taking in over $60k per event and selling out across the country... this guy knows the industry.

    A thought on the Stanley Bros connection just got more interesting...

    From the same PR on April 2, regarding the Green Cures management team:

    "Dr. Wendy Osegueda as new South and Central America Chief of Operations & Board Member

    Dr. Wendy M Osegueda is a nutritionist and dietitian. She was the Director of the Food and Nutrition Department of a southern regional hospital in the country of El Salvador. Dr. Osegueda has been invited on several occasions to participate on national Salvadoran television networks to educate the public in subjects regarding nutrition and diet. She is a noted online blogger and editor for equilibratesv.com; also, contributor writer for portadastv.com and health magazines. "

    Now read this article where it says the Stanley Brothers will be moving a portion of their operations to Uruguay so they can then import their products as wellness nutraceuticals...

    https://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/techknow/blog/2014/3/7/touring-the-marijuanafacilitygrowingplantstosavechildrenslives.html#sthash.w9Fql9un.dpuf

    Quote:

    "The greenhouse operation seemed relaxed and casual until all of these regulations and compliances that must be rigidly followed were explained. That’s why, according to Joel Stanley,  the brothers are currently planning to move the part of their operation that grows Charlotte’s Web to Uruguay.

    The plan is not to escape state regulations. Instead, the aim is to have clinical trials done out of the country because federal laws make it impossible to send Charlotte's Web to patients outside of Colorado. The strain and the CBD extract produced from it can’t even go through the testing necessary to officially become categorized as a medicine. Under the Controlled Substance Act, all compounds found in marijuana are classified as Schedule 1 drugs. As a result, CBD is still grouped with drugs like heroin and cocaine even though it doesn't actually get anyone high.

    Ironically, if the Stanley brothers were to grow Charlotte’s Web in a foreign country they could then import it to any state in the U.S. as hemp."

    The fact that they hired a representative of Latin America and did not elaborate upon the news is a huge tell as to things to come IMHO...

    Folks, I've sold on the way up, but I'm telling you .10 is in short order, followed by .25 and .50. Sell on the way up and lock in profits, but establish your core shares and ride this wave with me... just getting started here.

    The Stanley Brothers are on a mission to help people with seizure disorders get access to Realm Oil. Their next big move is south of the boarder. Aljazeera America reports the Stanley Brothers are moving a portion of their operation to Uruguay. https://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/techknow/blog/2014/3/7/touring-the-marijuanafacilitygrowingplantstosavechildrenslives.html

    The tightening of regulations in Colorado means it costs more for the Stanley Brothers to create the Realm Oil these days. Federal regulations block the distribution of Realm Oil outside Colorado. By moving their enterprise to Uruguay, they can grow the same safe, controlled product at far reduced costs and export it into the United States as hemp-based nutraceuticals; allowing distribution into all 50 states and world-wide.

    - See more at: https://fldecides.org/index.php/blog#sthash.w9Fql9un.dpuf
    2) SPRWF
    Basically trading sideways the last week. They have extended their due diligence period to this Thursday, April 10. I'd be willing to bet we hear news by Friday. I actually sold a solid chunk of MDRM for SPRWF last week because I believe it is ready to run.
    https://www.4-traders.com/SUPREME-PHARMACEUTICALS-I-16023284/news/Supreme-Pharmaceuticals--Extends-Due-Diligence-Period-18213214/

    This is my third top pick for this week behind PIHN and FRTD.


    Reply
    UPDATES: two posts.

    First let's start with this article. https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/ag-holder-willing-to-consider-dropping-marijuana-from-same-drug-category-as-lsd-heroin-and-ecstasy04042014

    Change is upon us my friends... this sector IS NOT going anywhere anytime soon...

    1) TTDZ
    What an amazing run we are on here folks from my original alert at .002 .  After last weeks announcement of the Board of Directors, and the website officially due to launch on or before April 14th, the stars are officially aligning.

    "Additionally, Triton's management anticipates that the website Allbotanical.com will initially feature a total of 10 products, ready-to-ship, from the Green Magic line, along with additional products from other distributors. The Company intends to offer Green Magic Products to the public with an active Liability, and Packagers Protection Policy; therefore, the launching of Allbotanical.com is rescheduled for an expected date of April 14, 2014."

    Mr. Robert Calkin is the new CEO. Enough said. He is the founder of Cannabis Career Institute. For those of you not familiar with the company, Google them and check out these two links:
    https://cannabiscareerinstitute.com/events
    https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1831881
    They are taking in over $60k per event and selling out across the country... this guy knows the industry.

    A thought on the Stanley Bros connection just got more interesting...

    From the same PR on April 2, regarding the Green Cures management team:

    "Dr. Wendy Osegueda as new South and Central America Chief of Operations & Board Member

    Dr. Wendy M Osegueda is a nutritionist and dietitian. She was the Director of the Food and Nutrition Department of a southern regional hospital in the country of El Salvador. Dr. Osegueda has been invited on several occasions to participate on national Salvadoran television networks to educate the public in subjects regarding nutrition and diet. She is a noted online blogger and editor for equilibratesv.com; also, contributor writer for portadastv.com and health magazines. "

    Now read this article where it says the Stanley Brothers will be moving a portion of their operations to Uruguay so they can then import their products as wellness nutraceuticals...

    https://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/techknow/blog/2014/3/7/touring-the-marijuanafacilitygrowingplantstosavechildrenslives.html#sthash.w9Fql9un.dpuf

    Quote:

    "The greenhouse operation seemed relaxed and casual until all of these regulations and compliances that must be rigidly followed were explained. That’s why, according to Joel Stanley,  the brothers are currently planning to move the part of their operation that grows Charlotte’s Web to Uruguay.

    The plan is not to escape state regulations. Instead, the aim is to have clinical trials done out of the country because federal laws make it impossible to send Charlotte's Web to patients outside of Colorado. The strain and the CBD extract produced from it can’t even go through the testing necessary to officially become categorized as a medicine. Under the Controlled Substance Act, all compounds found in marijuana are classified as Schedule 1 drugs. As a result, CBD is still grouped with drugs like heroin and cocaine even though it doesn't actually get anyone high.

    Ironically, if the Stanley brothers were to grow Charlotte’s Web in a foreign country they could then import it to any state in the U.S. as hemp."

    The fact that they hired a representative of Latin America and did not elaborate upon the news is a huge tell as to things to come IMHO...

    Folks, I've sold on the way up, but I'm telling you .10 is in short order, followed by .25 and .50. Sell on the way up and lock in profits, but establish your core shares and ride this wave with me... just getting started here.

    The Stanley Brothers are on a mission to help people with seizure disorders get access to Realm Oil. Their next big move is south of the boarder. Aljazeera America reports the Stanley Brothers are moving a portion of their operation to Uruguay. https://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/techknow/blog/2014/3/7/touring-the-marijuanafacilitygrowingplantstosavechildrenslives.html

    The tightening of regulations in Colorado means it costs more for the Stanley Brothers to create the Realm Oil these days. Federal regulations block the distribution of Realm Oil outside Colorado. By moving their enterprise to Uruguay, they can grow the same safe, controlled product at far reduced costs and export it into the United States as hemp-based nutraceuticals; allowing distribution into all 50 states and world-wide.

    - See more at: https://fldecides.org/index.php/blog#sthash.w9Fql9un.dpuf
    2) SPRWF
    Basically trading sideways the last week. They have extended their due diligence period to this Thursday, April 10. I'd be willing to bet we hear news by Friday. I actually sold a solid chunk of MDRM for SPRWF last week because I believe it is ready to run.
    https://www.4-traders.com/SUPREME-PHARMACEUTICALS-I-16023284/news/Supreme-Pharmaceuticals--Extends-Due-Diligence-Period-18213214/

    This is my third top pick for this week behind PIHN and FRTD.


    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 192021 ... 282930 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,512
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
    • Monday 10/05/2026 628
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,383
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,366
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,542
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.