My friend said last night that there are some people that believe they don't want to find a cure for cancer.
There is a super secret government conspiracy started during the Bush administration. (George W. the one that is to blame for Everything that is). I have it on an impeachable AND unquestionable authority (a YouTube video
In addition, government research into a "cure" for cancer is just a smoke screen meant to confuse and mislead anybody doing actual, honest research.
There is a super secret government conspiracy started during the Bush administration. (George W. the one that is to blame for Everything that is). I have it on an impeachable AND unquestionable authority (a YouTube video
In addition, government research into a "cure" for cancer is just a smoke screen meant to confuse and mislead anybody doing actual, honest research.
It TRUE!!!
There is a super secret government conspiracy started during the Bush administration. (George W. the one that is to blame for Everything that is). I have it on an impeachable AND unquestionable authority (a YouTube video
In addition, government research into a "cure" for cancer is just a smoke screen meant to confuse and mislead anybody doing actual, honest research.
It TRUE!!!
There is a super secret government conspiracy started during the Bush administration. (George W. the one that is to blame for Everything that is). I have it on an impeachable AND unquestionable authority (a YouTube video
In addition, government research into a "cure" for cancer is just a smoke screen meant to confuse and mislead anybody doing actual, honest research.
but also, keep in mind that cancer isn't one disease. it is many diseases and many variations of diseases. there's not a cure for cancer. there may be cures for different types of cancers at different stages. i imagine the issue is more complex than a thread like this gives it credit.
but also, keep in mind that cancer isn't one disease. it is many diseases and many variations of diseases. there's not a cure for cancer. there may be cures for different types of cancers at different stages. i imagine the issue is more complex than a thread like this gives it credit.
i'm with kapono, the money and fame in the science community from creating a cure for cancer would far overshadow any incentive to try and not cure cancer, in my opinion. but what the darn do any of us really know about this. anyone have any specific experience in the upper levels of pharmaceutical research.
but also, keep in mind that cancer isn't one disease. it is many diseases and many variations of diseases. there's not a cure for cancer. there may be cures for different types of cancers at different stages. i imagine the issue is more complex than a thread like this gives it credit.
ClubDirt is right -- "cancer" is merely a catch-all term for a large number of separate disease conditions. Even if one of them could be "cured", the financial, reputational, and professional incentives would so far outweigh any potential money lost from such "cures" that I find it hard to believe it would be squashed.
i'm with kapono, the money and fame in the science community from creating a cure for cancer would far overshadow any incentive to try and not cure cancer, in my opinion. but what the darn do any of us really know about this. anyone have any specific experience in the upper levels of pharmaceutical research.
but also, keep in mind that cancer isn't one disease. it is many diseases and many variations of diseases. there's not a cure for cancer. there may be cures for different types of cancers at different stages. i imagine the issue is more complex than a thread like this gives it credit.
ClubDirt is right -- "cancer" is merely a catch-all term for a large number of separate disease conditions. Even if one of them could be "cured", the financial, reputational, and professional incentives would so far outweigh any potential money lost from such "cures" that I find it hard to believe it would be squashed.
Well, considering they haven't cured the cold or the flu, there is no way in hell they will ever cure anything more complex.
Ever hear of an influenza vaccine?
Well, considering they haven't cured the cold or the flu, there is no way in hell they will ever cure anything more complex.
Ever hear of an influenza vaccine?
The only thing that has allowed them to make cancer treatment advancements is computer technology--NOT medical technology.
Ummm.... computer technology and medical technology are often one in the same.
The only thing that has allowed them to make cancer treatment advancements is computer technology--NOT medical technology.
Ummm.... computer technology and medical technology are often one in the same.
Ummm, vaccines are NOT cures, and computers stand alone--medical science is a fraud.
I swear most of you guys swallow milky, gelatinous loads pumped from the love pistons of the socially diseased--and enjoy it.
Ummm, vaccines are NOT cures, and computers stand alone--medical science is a fraud.
I swear most of you guys swallow milky, gelatinous loads pumped from the love pistons of the socially diseased--and enjoy it.
Randisist...
Although I can appreciate your sarcasm, I'm going to take a more mature approach using common sense and facts. I'm assuming you know what those things are.
Chemotherapy can cost as much as $20,000 to $30,000 per eight weeks of treatment. It can also cost as little as $3,000 to $4,000.
Cancer treatment is an industry. The machines, the doctors, the pharmacists, the drugs, the protective outerwear, the disposal equipment, the film for the machines... Then take into account the production, distribution, and sales of these things. Top it off with salaries, commissions made, and the jobs at stake. It's an industry.
I believe re are some actively looking for a cure. But I also am not naive enough to think that there aren't people out there that are looking after their best financial interests. If you think that the people that are making tons of cash with the treatment would welcome a cure, you are simply mistaken. Keep your head filled with puppy dogs and butterflies if you wish to keep living in your little fantasy world.
The American Cancer Society was founded in 1944 I believe. Since then, we are no closer to a cure than we were in 1944. Let me rephrase that. We have made NO progress. A person that gets colon cancer today has as much chance of dieing as a person with the same disease in 1944. Yet according to financial statements FROM the ACS (Form 990), they averaged right around 92 million per year during the years '09 and '10. This is in the row that reads "Total Public Support and Other Revenue".
I can tell you haven't done much research but that's why I'm here Randy. I'm here to shed some light on the subject for ya.
The FDA tried to shut down the practice of Dr. Burzynski in Houston where he discovered a treatment for cancer. It works on all types of cancer. He treats people with INOPERABLE brain tumors and has a success rate of about 25 to 30%. These are people that were told they WILL die. The survival rate, without going to Burzynski, is less than 1%. Yet, ask 100 people who Dr. Burzynksi is and notice how many people know. His medicine has NO side effects and is made naturally by the human body.
You can't dispute any of this by the way. It's all fact. Do the research as I did. I know you won't but oh well. You'll come back on here and throw around words like conspiracy and secret gov't agencies. I have to admit though... it was kinda funny. I was laughing for all the people out there with cancer because they would probably think it's funny too.
The cure would bring a lot of money, but too many would lose too much money. This is common sense folks. Use the brains you have. I know you have them.
It's been fun Randy but I really gotta go. Have a great day.
![]()
Randisist...
Although I can appreciate your sarcasm, I'm going to take a more mature approach using common sense and facts. I'm assuming you know what those things are.
Chemotherapy can cost as much as $20,000 to $30,000 per eight weeks of treatment. It can also cost as little as $3,000 to $4,000.
Cancer treatment is an industry. The machines, the doctors, the pharmacists, the drugs, the protective outerwear, the disposal equipment, the film for the machines... Then take into account the production, distribution, and sales of these things. Top it off with salaries, commissions made, and the jobs at stake. It's an industry.
I believe re are some actively looking for a cure. But I also am not naive enough to think that there aren't people out there that are looking after their best financial interests. If you think that the people that are making tons of cash with the treatment would welcome a cure, you are simply mistaken. Keep your head filled with puppy dogs and butterflies if you wish to keep living in your little fantasy world.
The American Cancer Society was founded in 1944 I believe. Since then, we are no closer to a cure than we were in 1944. Let me rephrase that. We have made NO progress. A person that gets colon cancer today has as much chance of dieing as a person with the same disease in 1944. Yet according to financial statements FROM the ACS (Form 990), they averaged right around 92 million per year during the years '09 and '10. This is in the row that reads "Total Public Support and Other Revenue".
I can tell you haven't done much research but that's why I'm here Randy. I'm here to shed some light on the subject for ya.
The FDA tried to shut down the practice of Dr. Burzynski in Houston where he discovered a treatment for cancer. It works on all types of cancer. He treats people with INOPERABLE brain tumors and has a success rate of about 25 to 30%. These are people that were told they WILL die. The survival rate, without going to Burzynski, is less than 1%. Yet, ask 100 people who Dr. Burzynksi is and notice how many people know. His medicine has NO side effects and is made naturally by the human body.
You can't dispute any of this by the way. It's all fact. Do the research as I did. I know you won't but oh well. You'll come back on here and throw around words like conspiracy and secret gov't agencies. I have to admit though... it was kinda funny. I was laughing for all the people out there with cancer because they would probably think it's funny too.
The cure would bring a lot of money, but too many would lose too much money. This is common sense folks. Use the brains you have. I know you have them.
It's been fun Randy but I really gotta go. Have a great day.
![]()
There is no money to be made curing cancer, so drug companies will never put out a cure. Treating cancer is where all the money is made.
Think of how many probably trillions would be lost in the whole medical field if they cured cancer.
You can write this down and remember it. THEY WILL CURE CANCER, WHEN THERE IS ANOTHER HEALTH PROBLEM THAT IS BIG A CASH COW AS CANCER IS. Until then forgot about it. For awhile they thought Aids would replace cancer as the next big health problem, but that didnt pan out.
If you want a cure for cancer, you are better off looking at all the doctors and researchers who have discovered natural cures for cancer only to be beaten down by the drug companies and FDA
There is no money to be made curing cancer, so drug companies will never put out a cure. Treating cancer is where all the money is made.
Think of how many probably trillions would be lost in the whole medical field if they cured cancer.
You can write this down and remember it. THEY WILL CURE CANCER, WHEN THERE IS ANOTHER HEALTH PROBLEM THAT IS BIG A CASH COW AS CANCER IS. Until then forgot about it. For awhile they thought Aids would replace cancer as the next big health problem, but that didnt pan out.
If you want a cure for cancer, you are better off looking at all the doctors and researchers who have discovered natural cures for cancer only to be beaten down by the drug companies and FDA
If one company would come up with a pill to cure cancer (or most of the types), how many thousands of companies and millions of people would have their livelihoods threatened?
Judge Earl Corbitt: "I never was quite clear what the board's problem was". Dr. Burzynski was taken to court 4-5 times, and the judge doesn't even know why.
![]()
If one company would come up with a pill to cure cancer (or most of the types), how many thousands of companies and millions of people would have their livelihoods threatened?
Judge Earl Corbitt: "I never was quite clear what the board's problem was". Dr. Burzynski was taken to court 4-5 times, and the judge doesn't even know why.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,166
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,568
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,634
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,319
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,005
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 537
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- PART DEUX 266
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,969
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
