• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    BetUS and John Morrison scam exposed

    «First Previous 123456
    trireed
    lsu-saints4ever
    middletown
    VAPORTRAIL
    dbaum23
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 67615
    Posts: 149
    «First Previous 123456
     
    trireed
    trireed
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2010 - 1:33 PM ET #126

    I have tracked John Morrison for 3 years now, MLB and NBA.  Played a few times and learned quickly you must follow his system to the T for it to work.  Couple of things that I dont like.

    Doesnt post losses, finds way to get around it or changes the system so it will not count as a loss.

    Tie in with BETUS, which is the worst sportsbook because of the spreads they give you on the his plays.

    Never ever take Free play using his system since you cant get additional points needed because its Free Play.

    Do keep up with his changes on the system as they occur, stay the course, stay the course, stay the course.  Bet Small year 1, test his theory's and use your own judgement and not by reading someone else's opinion.  Consider it a learning curve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanp26:

    Semi anonymous testimonial-
     
    Lippsman is dead on. I have experienced it first hand.
    Upon losing my job about 5 months ago, i looked at my options in terms of investment, and certain aspects of real estate, automotive and sports gambling looked like the best way to scratch out 60k a year. I do subscribe to the statistical tendency theory, meaning that I like to find trends that are historically profitable, about an avg of 12 units a year, and apply those angles. The only thing I am look for from sports betting is my long term goal, I don't really expect to see results for the next 4 years, but I feel I am getting a grip.
    Part of my learning experience has been hours upon hours of reading what people give me as information, followed by hours and hours of researching historical information to verify the accuracy. I have found that information from people like vanzack have allowed me to be exactly where I wanted to be after 5 months- Extremely well informed with minimal red numbers.
    One of the first things I did was buy morrisons sytem- not with dreams of $$$, but with a skepticism to learn why it would work or not work.
    As I checked it, I dumped a measly $500 into Betus because I was just initiating myself. Vaneck, if I could say one thing, you are extremely knowledgable, but these things shouldn't be beyond your comprehension anymore. The current economic state is going to bring a helluva lot of suckers to the gaming industry in the short term, but it will also bring with it some people who will exhibit the determination, patience and money management to be successful enough to fulfill the abilities to be successful at this, atleast as thier budgets see fit.
    While I agree that people using Betus as thier main book is obviously a flaw, I can surely comprehend why the book will make money and have no qualms about the line movements they offer. I am the fool if I continue to use it, and I am sure amny fools will. If there is one thing I have learned to be true, its that the term "gambling" has got to be the most accurate noun given to name a particular industry. These Betus people are playing by the rules... because they set thier own.
    Ironically, I signed on one day and saw the same line as mentioned above- Feb 24th, Charlotte. On Betus main page, there was a blurb, Cha +7. Right when I signed on, it went to 5.5. I didnt need to be an expert on steam to realize, instantly, that this is because of the $100 a head fee that sportsbettingchamp.com  is getting.
    I also understand this- If a small time book is adjusting its line by a pt and a half consistently.... then someone is on to something. You can't deny that.
    I guess, what I'm saying is that Betus is pulling some bullshit, and people should avoid them because there are better options out there.  To hate on Morrison, I am learning, is to not understand the game.
    Personally, I don't bet on Morrisons word. I don't like the fact that his rules (3 straight Non conference, but 3pts, no firts place or last place teams, no teasm with star injuries) are not consitent to his picks. I also acknowledge the fact that, had I been making his suggested plays, I would be up 50 units on the NBA. Betus or not.
    I also acknowledge that his system is very, very high risk, when 1 lose equals -18 units, you may have  a 50+unit NBA season, but you can just as soon have a -50unit season with a mere 5 to 6 loses.
    Put it to ya this way- Morrsion is getting his shit to the point where, win or lose, he is still profitable. He is using peoples uneducated risks to do so. Sound familiar?? Sounds like the books to me.
    I find it hard to hate on a man who is using the system to profit  the same way the system itself uses people to profit. I have learned that the gambling industry is more organized than the government, and I don't care if you are American, Swiss, Iranian, or North Korean, that sentence holds true. If you can make money in this, and it doesnt result in handcuffs, then I applaude you.
    I have learned that the stupidity of the general public is the only reason this website exsists. Clap for the men who profit from it. Otherwise, you are jealous, and you are displaying emotions that do not equate to successful handicapping.
    If the guy says hes 69-0, and hes not, but people are still paying him, then stop acting like this is a clean business and he should clean up... fuck, thats so stupid when you think about it.
    Please, I am learning, and reactions always help. If you see a flaw in my logic, please attack it. I'll take any and all information, even if i don't agree with it. I know that this thread doesnt hold much criticism towards Morrison, but I'm also aware of what some of the posters have said of him elsewhere. I have learned a lot from some of the names above, namely vanzack, kangy and Lipps, so giving me shit is welcome, just keep it constructive please. I speak with respect, keep that in mind.
     I just don't understand all the hate.
     
     
    Reply
    I have tracked John Morrison for 3 years now, MLB and NBA.  Played a few times and learned quickly you must follow his system to the T for it to work.  Couple of things that I dont like.

    Doesnt post losses, finds way to get around it or changes the system so it will not count as a loss.

    Tie in with BETUS, which is the worst sportsbook because of the spreads they give you on the his plays.

    Never ever take Free play using his system since you cant get additional points needed because its Free Play.

    Do keep up with his changes on the system as they occur, stay the course, stay the course, stay the course.  Bet Small year 1, test his theory's and use your own judgement and not by reading someone else's opinion.  Consider it a learning curve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanp26:

    Semi anonymous testimonial-
     
    Lippsman is dead on. I have experienced it first hand.
    Upon losing my job about 5 months ago, i looked at my options in terms of investment, and certain aspects of real estate, automotive and sports gambling looked like the best way to scratch out 60k a year. I do subscribe to the statistical tendency theory, meaning that I like to find trends that are historically profitable, about an avg of 12 units a year, and apply those angles. The only thing I am look for from sports betting is my long term goal, I don't really expect to see results for the next 4 years, but I feel I am getting a grip.
    Part of my learning experience has been hours upon hours of reading what people give me as information, followed by hours and hours of researching historical information to verify the accuracy. I have found that information from people like vanzack have allowed me to be exactly where I wanted to be after 5 months- Extremely well informed with minimal red numbers.
    One of the first things I did was buy morrisons sytem- not with dreams of $$$, but with a skepticism to learn why it would work or not work.
    As I checked it, I dumped a measly $500 into Betus because I was just initiating myself. Vaneck, if I could say one thing, you are extremely knowledgable, but these things shouldn't be beyond your comprehension anymore. The current economic state is going to bring a helluva lot of suckers to the gaming industry in the short term, but it will also bring with it some people who will exhibit the determination, patience and money management to be successful enough to fulfill the abilities to be successful at this, atleast as thier budgets see fit.
    While I agree that people using Betus as thier main book is obviously a flaw, I can surely comprehend why the book will make money and have no qualms about the line movements they offer. I am the fool if I continue to use it, and I am sure amny fools will. If there is one thing I have learned to be true, its that the term "gambling" has got to be the most accurate noun given to name a particular industry. These Betus people are playing by the rules... because they set thier own.
    Ironically, I signed on one day and saw the same line as mentioned above- Feb 24th, Charlotte. On Betus main page, there was a blurb, Cha +7. Right when I signed on, it went to 5.5. I didnt need to be an expert on steam to realize, instantly, that this is because of the $100 a head fee that sportsbettingchamp.com  is getting.
    I also understand this- If a small time book is adjusting its line by a pt and a half consistently.... then someone is on to something. You can't deny that.
    I guess, what I'm saying is that Betus is pulling some bullshit, and people should avoid them because there are better options out there.  To hate on Morrison, I am learning, is to not understand the game.
    Personally, I don't bet on Morrisons word. I don't like the fact that his rules (3 straight Non conference, but 3pts, no firts place or last place teams, no teasm with star injuries) are not consitent to his picks. I also acknowledge the fact that, had I been making his suggested plays, I would be up 50 units on the NBA. Betus or not.
    I also acknowledge that his system is very, very high risk, when 1 lose equals -18 units, you may have  a 50+unit NBA season, but you can just as soon have a -50unit season with a mere 5 to 6 loses.
    Put it to ya this way- Morrsion is getting his shit to the point where, win or lose, he is still profitable. He is using peoples uneducated risks to do so. Sound familiar?? Sounds like the books to me.
    I find it hard to hate on a man who is using the system to profit  the same way the system itself uses people to profit. I have learned that the gambling industry is more organized than the government, and I don't care if you are American, Swiss, Iranian, or North Korean, that sentence holds true. If you can make money in this, and it doesnt result in handcuffs, then I applaude you.
    I have learned that the stupidity of the general public is the only reason this website exsists. Clap for the men who profit from it. Otherwise, you are jealous, and you are displaying emotions that do not equate to successful handicapping.
    If the guy says hes 69-0, and hes not, but people are still paying him, then stop acting like this is a clean business and he should clean up... fuck, thats so stupid when you think about it.
    Please, I am learning, and reactions always help. If you see a flaw in my logic, please attack it. I'll take any and all information, even if i don't agree with it. I know that this thread doesnt hold much criticism towards Morrison, but I'm also aware of what some of the posters have said of him elsewhere. I have learned a lot from some of the names above, namely vanzack, kangy and Lipps, so giving me shit is welcome, just keep it constructive please. I speak with respect, keep that in mind.
     I just don't understand all the hate.
     
     
     
    lsu-saints4ever
    lsu-saints4ever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1526
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2010 - 5:22 AM ET #127

    Quote Originally Posted by LTE23:

    So if you just bet by yourself and you have a BETUS Account is it all good? Bc I have been using them for over 2.5 Years and never had a problem with them....

    Any other books to Suggest thru Money Gram?

    This is def a discussion I want to be in bc I will deposit my nice amount. Let me know.
    BET33.com 100% bonus EVERY deposit. 5xrollover next day moneygram withdrawl..tell em i sent ya!! Email me to get my info!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LTE23:

    So if you just bet by yourself and you have a BETUS Account is it all good? Bc I have been using them for over 2.5 Years and never had a problem with them....

    Any other books to Suggest thru Money Gram?

    This is def a discussion I want to be in bc I will deposit my nice amount. Let me know.
    BET33.com 100% bonus EVERY deposit. 5xrollover next day moneygram withdrawl..tell em i sent ya!! Email me to get my info!!
     
    middletown
    middletown
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 127
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2010 - 7:23 AM ET #128

    HAD A NCAAB GAME COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO -22 LOOKED UP LINE MOVEMENT ON COVERS AND BETUS NEVER WENT OVER 19 ALL DAY. IM BACK WITH THE GREEK. BETUS CHEATS!!!!!!!!!1
    Reply
    HAD A NCAAB GAME COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO -22 LOOKED UP LINE MOVEMENT ON COVERS AND BETUS NEVER WENT OVER 19 ALL DAY. IM BACK WITH THE GREEK. BETUS CHEATS!!!!!!!!!1
     
    VAPORTRAIL
    VAPORTRAIL
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 499
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2010 - 4:51 PM ET #129

    there's a guy who got fleeced by this scam,..and has started his own site , called www.sportsbettingchump.com

    you can tell he's not a satisfied customer....so  much so , he has all 3 "Morrison systems",..the MLB , NBA ,NFL available on his site.....for free.........

    just so people don't send any money to these guys who scamming everyone.
    Reply
    there's a guy who got fleeced by this scam,..and has started his own site , called www.sportsbettingchump.com

    you can tell he's not a satisfied customer....so  much so , he has all 3 "Morrison systems",..the MLB , NBA ,NFL available on his site.....for free.........

    just so people don't send any money to these guys who scamming everyone.
     
    dbaum23
    dbaum23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 6:47 AM ET #130

    Quote Originally Posted by VAPORTRAIL:

    there's a guy who got fleeced by this scam,..and has started his own site , called www.sportsbettingchump.com

    you can tell he's not a satisfied customer....so  much so , he has all 3 "Morrison systems",..the MLB , NBA ,NFL available on his site.....for free.........

    just so people don't send any money to these guys who scamming everyone.

    That guy who runs that site really did his homework.  He posted addresses, phone numbers, relative names and addresses.  How they all match up.  I wonder if they changed their numbers yet???

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VAPORTRAIL:

    there's a guy who got fleeced by this scam,..and has started his own site , called www.sportsbettingchump.com

    you can tell he's not a satisfied customer....so  much so , he has all 3 "Morrison systems",..the MLB , NBA ,NFL available on his site.....for free.........

    just so people don't send any money to these guys who scamming everyone.

    That guy who runs that site really did his homework.  He posted addresses, phone numbers, relative names and addresses.  How they all match up.  I wonder if they changed their numbers yet???

     
    jgo22
    jgo22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 1324
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2010 - 11:20 AM ET #131

    WHAT SCUM BAGS, LIKE LEGENDS PROFILE THERE PLAYERS
    Reply
    WHAT SCUM BAGS, LIKE LEGENDS PROFILE THERE PLAYERS
     
    bustn2night
    bustn2night
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 1142
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2010 - 1:27 PM ET #132

    dumped betus 2 years ago. total clowns.

    Reply

    dumped betus 2 years ago. total clowns.

     
    heatformer
    heatformer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 2714
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2010 - 2:02 PM ET #133

    its time the us lets us set up accounts in nv so this shit doesnt happen
    Reply
    its time the us lets us set up accounts in nv so this shit doesnt happen
     
    MTFN50
    MTFN50
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 2713
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2010 - 5:29 PM ET #134

    dont you guys have locals with offshore sites,Why would you ever pay before you put a bet in.You win you get payed next  friday ,you lose you pay the next friday.

    Im shocked people give out credit cards  or deposit money like a poker site to gamble? 

    Reply

    dont you guys have locals with offshore sites,Why would you ever pay before you put a bet in.You win you get payed next  friday ,you lose you pay the next friday.

    Im shocked people give out credit cards  or deposit money like a poker site to gamble? 

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2010 - 12:52 AM ET #135

    using your credit card to place wagers on-line/off-shore is without

    a doubt the biggest mistake a player can make...the reasons are

    numerous, and incriminating

    Reply

    using your credit card to place wagers on-line/off-shore is without

    a doubt the biggest mistake a player can make...the reasons are

    numerous, and incriminating

     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2010 - 6:45 AM ET #136

    wow i am so glad these guys are exposed like this. I never signed up with these guys but they keep calling me trying to get me to sign up and morrisson emails me bs signup bonuses there... i hope the word continues to get out and nobody ever signs up with them  again. If you have money there now good luck getting it out.. once they realize the new customer well is dry they will not give anybody a penny..  
    Reply
    wow i am so glad these guys are exposed like this. I never signed up with these guys but they keep calling me trying to get me to sign up and morrisson emails me bs signup bonuses there... i hope the word continues to get out and nobody ever signs up with them  again. If you have money there now good luck getting it out.. once they realize the new customer well is dry they will not give anybody a penny..  
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2010 - 7:23 AM ET #137

    Hey Lipp, I used to try that hockey crap years ago with you guys. Never could get my head straight with that. Always enjoyed 3 girls.

    The forum has passed my old ass by since I'm back on.

    I want to do a friend thing and talk in private about something.I'll be here. Just something curious?

    Reply

    Hey Lipp, I used to try that hockey crap years ago with you guys. Never could get my head straight with that. Always enjoyed 3 girls.

    The forum has passed my old ass by since I'm back on.

    I want to do a friend thing and talk in private about something.I'll be here. Just something curious?

     
    hollieollo
    hollieollo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2010 - 2:15 PM ET #138

    Hi everyone,
    I am new on here, but I am mighty glad I found you. I have had a look around and this seems a great forum and site.
    I live in the UK, but follow US sports as well as football(soccer) in my own country.
    Your expose about Sports Betting Champ has saved me a whole lot of grief. Thanks guys.
    I hope you do not mind, but I used a bit of the information on my Squidoo Lens because it is so good.

    Regards

    Chris
    Reply
    Hi everyone,
    I am new on here, but I am mighty glad I found you. I have had a look around and this seems a great forum and site.
    I live in the UK, but follow US sports as well as football(soccer) in my own country.
    Your expose about Sports Betting Champ has saved me a whole lot of grief. Thanks guys.
    I hope you do not mind, but I used a bit of the information on my Squidoo Lens because it is so good.

    Regards

    Chris
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2010 - 6:31 PM ET #139

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Hey Lipp, I used to try that hockey crap years ago with you guys. Never could get my head straight with that. Always enjoyed 3 girls.

    The forum has passed my old ass by since I'm back on.

    I want to do a friend thing and talk in private about something.I'll be here. Just something curious?

    You can always PM me.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Hey Lipp, I used to try that hockey crap years ago with you guys. Never could get my head straight with that. Always enjoyed 3 girls.

    The forum has passed my old ass by since I'm back on.

    I want to do a friend thing and talk in private about something.I'll be here. Just something curious?

    You can always PM me.

     
    mcdvt27
    mcdvt27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2010 - 9:03 PM ET #140

    So, if I buy the morrison system and just bet at my local casino here in Nevada and never deviate from the system can't I turn a profit and not get ripped by this BetUs.com crap?   you guys really seem to know what the real deal is and i am interested what your vast pool of knowledge thinks. 
    Reply
    So, if I buy the morrison system and just bet at my local casino here in Nevada and never deviate from the system can't I turn a profit and not get ripped by this BetUs.com crap?   you guys really seem to know what the real deal is and i am interested what your vast pool of knowledge thinks. 
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2010 - 11:02 PM ET #141

    Don't buy the system.  All it will take is a couple of losses and you will get burnt bigtime for the season.
    Reply
    Don't buy the system.  All it will take is a couple of losses and you will get burnt bigtime for the season.
     
    bigdimes222
    bigdimes222
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2010 - 6:06 AM ET #142

    As an fyi to everyone this goes further than the "chase system".  I have been with betus for quite sometime now and have found they do change the lines from what is originally posted to what the line is after i login.  They identify betting patterns and adjust the lines accordingly.  The funny thing for me is sometimes they adjust the lines in my favor.  It really is a joke, but since i am not part of any betting system, it is kind of like being in vegas playing blackjack with someone that doesn't know what he is doing.  Sometimes him hitting 13 into a 6 will help you, somtimes not.   As long as they pay out (which they have for me so far) I could care less.  They are just outsmarting themselves.
    Reply
    As an fyi to everyone this goes further than the "chase system".  I have been with betus for quite sometime now and have found they do change the lines from what is originally posted to what the line is after i login.  They identify betting patterns and adjust the lines accordingly.  The funny thing for me is sometimes they adjust the lines in my favor.  It really is a joke, but since i am not part of any betting system, it is kind of like being in vegas playing blackjack with someone that doesn't know what he is doing.  Sometimes him hitting 13 into a 6 will help you, somtimes not.   As long as they pay out (which they have for me so far) I could care less.  They are just outsmarting themselves.
     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2010 - 4:59 PM ET #143

    Quote Originally Posted by heatformer:

    its time the us lets us set up accounts in nv so this shit doesnt happen

    no shit!  if people are going to gamble anyway, no matter what state they are in, why not keep the industry inside our country instead of sending all of this money elsewhere?

    let Vegas return to being the captains of the industry, and let those books, with solid reputations, handle the accounts...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by heatformer:

    its time the us lets us set up accounts in nv so this shit doesnt happen

    no shit!  if people are going to gamble anyway, no matter what state they are in, why not keep the industry inside our country instead of sending all of this money elsewhere?

    let Vegas return to being the captains of the industry, and let those books, with solid reputations, handle the accounts...

     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2010 - 5:00 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdimes222:

    As an fyi to everyone this goes further than the "chase system".  I have been with betus for quite sometime now and have found they do change the lines from what is originally posted to what the line is after i login.  They identify betting patterns and adjust the lines accordingly.  The funny thing for me is sometimes they adjust the lines in my favor.  It really is a joke, but since i am not part of any betting system, it is kind of like being in vegas playing blackjack with someone that doesn't know what he is doing.  Sometimes him hitting 13 into a 6 will help you, somtimes not.   As long as they pay out (which they have for me so far) I could care less.  They are just outsmarting themselves.

    thanks for creating a whole new account just to tell us that and ease all of our concerns...

    oh, on a side note... BULLSHIT!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdimes222:

    As an fyi to everyone this goes further than the "chase system".  I have been with betus for quite sometime now and have found they do change the lines from what is originally posted to what the line is after i login.  They identify betting patterns and adjust the lines accordingly.  The funny thing for me is sometimes they adjust the lines in my favor.  It really is a joke, but since i am not part of any betting system, it is kind of like being in vegas playing blackjack with someone that doesn't know what he is doing.  Sometimes him hitting 13 into a 6 will help you, somtimes not.   As long as they pay out (which they have for me so far) I could care less.  They are just outsmarting themselves.

    thanks for creating a whole new account just to tell us that and ease all of our concerns...

    oh, on a side note... BULLSHIT!

     
    dbaum23
    dbaum23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2010 - 9:15 PM ET #145

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdimes222:

    As an fyi to everyone this goes further than the "chase system".  I have been with betus for quite sometime now and have found they do change the lines from what is originally posted to what the line is after i login.  They identify betting patterns and adjust the lines accordingly.  The funny thing for me is sometimes they adjust the lines in my favor.  It really is a joke, but since i am not part of any betting system, it is kind of like being in vegas playing blackjack with someone that doesn't know what he is doing.  Sometimes him hitting 13 into a 6 will help you, somtimes not.   As long as they pay out (which they have for me so far) I could care less.  They are just outsmarting themselves.

    Damn Necroer...let the thread die in peace...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdimes222:

    As an fyi to everyone this goes further than the "chase system".  I have been with betus for quite sometime now and have found they do change the lines from what is originally posted to what the line is after i login.  They identify betting patterns and adjust the lines accordingly.  The funny thing for me is sometimes they adjust the lines in my favor.  It really is a joke, but since i am not part of any betting system, it is kind of like being in vegas playing blackjack with someone that doesn't know what he is doing.  Sometimes him hitting 13 into a 6 will help you, somtimes not.   As long as they pay out (which they have for me so far) I could care less.  They are just outsmarting themselves.

    Damn Necroer...let the thread die in peace...

     
    Waz44
    Waz44
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 64
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2010 - 12:35 PM ET #146

    Excellent and informative Information Bravo to you !

    Are you aware of Bodog's profiling your wagering habits and offering lines that are higher because of your 'tendancies'

    Reply

    Excellent and informative Information Bravo to you !

    Are you aware of Bodog's profiling your wagering habits and offering lines that are higher because of your 'tendancies'

     
    RSampsell
    RSampsell
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 678
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2010 - 1:54 PM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by Waz44:

    Excellent and informative Information Bravo to you !

    Are you aware of Bodog's profiling your wagering habits and offering lines that are higher because of your 'tendancies'

    I really dont see the problem with the line movement.  You can still go the other way. Does the tout say not only play this ..but you have to play it at this sportsbook.  How silly is that?  Yes I think its good that this was revealed because any info is a plus...but if I got a play I want to make...I am not going to get mad at a book because the line they have was a disadvantage to me...I will just make the play at another book with a better line!   I reallty dont see the problems with that.  I bet at 3 different sites....one of them I maybe play 1 out of 30 plays with them because their lines are always worse than the other two.  But I am not mad...I just dont play!!  

    Lead, Follow or get the hell out of the way
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Waz44:

    Excellent and informative Information Bravo to you !

    Are you aware of Bodog's profiling your wagering habits and offering lines that are higher because of your 'tendancies'

    I really dont see the problem with the line movement.  You can still go the other way. Does the tout say not only play this ..but you have to play it at this sportsbook.  How silly is that?  Yes I think its good that this was revealed because any info is a plus...but if I got a play I want to make...I am not going to get mad at a book because the line they have was a disadvantage to me...I will just make the play at another book with a better line!   I reallty dont see the problems with that.  I bet at 3 different sites....one of them I maybe play 1 out of 30 plays with them because their lines are always worse than the other two.  But I am not mad...I just dont play!!  

     
    j15
    j15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2010 - 7:30 PM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    I'm sure most of you are not surprised and this has actually been discussed is some forums here.
     
    For those of you that don't know here it is.
     
    How the scam works: When players sign up with BetUS through the Sportsbettingchamp.com website, BetUS identifies that player as a “Chase system” referral. When that player wants to make a play released by the tout, BetUS deals a unique, higher-priced line on that game for that specific player. It is similar to a grocery store changing price tags after they find out what you were sent to purchase.

    For example, on March 23, 2009, the “Chase system” told the players to bet on the Los Angeles Clippers. BetUS and most books were offering a spread of +15 for this game. Most BetUS players, including those referred to BetUS through other professional handicapper websites received the fair line of +15. Players who were referred to BetUS from the Sportsbettingchamp's website were offered a line of +13.5.

    Other recent examples of dealing inflated lines only to the tout’s subscribers include:

    March 7, 2009: Golden State Warriors +6 (vs +8)
    March 3, 2009: Toronto Raptors +6.5 (vs +8)
    March 1, 2009: Toronto Raptors +4.5 (vs +6)
    February 24, 2009: Charlotte Hornets +5.5 (vs +7)

    In every case, the alternate line is only on games released by the tout, and always hurts the player following paying for the pick. The BetUs customer essentially pays much more than he or she realizes. BetUS’s tactic of moving the line against these players means that instead of charging the normal -110 for these wagers, BetUS is effectively charging these players -140 – FOUR TIMES the usual bookmaker commission.

    Info from SBR
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    I'm sure most of you are not surprised and this has actually been discussed is some forums here.
     
    For those of you that don't know here it is.
     
    How the scam works: When players sign up with BetUS through the Sportsbettingchamp.com website, BetUS identifies that player as a “Chase system” referral. When that player wants to make a play released by the tout, BetUS deals a unique, higher-priced line on that game for that specific player. It is similar to a grocery store changing price tags after they find out what you were sent to purchase.

    For example, on March 23, 2009, the “Chase system” told the players to bet on the Los Angeles Clippers. BetUS and most books were offering a spread of +15 for this game. Most BetUS players, including those referred to BetUS through other professional handicapper websites received the fair line of +15. Players who were referred to BetUS from the Sportsbettingchamp's website were offered a line of +13.5.

    Other recent examples of dealing inflated lines only to the tout’s subscribers include:

    March 7, 2009: Golden State Warriors +6 (vs +8)
    March 3, 2009: Toronto Raptors +6.5 (vs +8)
    March 1, 2009: Toronto Raptors +4.5 (vs +6)
    February 24, 2009: Charlotte Hornets +5.5 (vs +7)

    In every case, the alternate line is only on games released by the tout, and always hurts the player following paying for the pick. The BetUs customer essentially pays much more than he or she realizes. BetUS’s tactic of moving the line against these players means that instead of charging the normal -110 for these wagers, BetUS is effectively charging these players -140 – FOUR TIMES the usual bookmaker commission.

    Info from SBR
     
     
    j15
    j15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2010 - 7:36 PM ET #149

    thanks ,to let peoples(public)known about john morrison and us bet related to him ,i loss a lots of money from that guys

    he tell peoples he a PHD IN STATICTICS ,also ask peoples buy service from him open the account to US bet  10 picks he giving out wrong 5 to 6 picks,also aking peoples do marketing for him,i think this guy you guys and public keep the eyes on him this is scam and cheating peoples need to becareful this kind of person and us bet related with him

    Reply

    thanks ,to let peoples(public)known about john morrison and us bet related to him ,i loss a lots of money from that guys

    he tell peoples he a PHD IN STATICTICS ,also ask peoples buy service from him open the account to US bet  10 picks he giving out wrong 5 to 6 picks,also aking peoples do marketing for him,i think this guy you guys and public keep the eyes on him this is scam and cheating peoples need to becareful this kind of person and us bet related with him

    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 123456

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
    • PART DEUX 221
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,112
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,661
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 756
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.