• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    BetUS and John Morrison scam exposed

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    slipnslide
    THE.K.O.P
    Lippsman
    larojoes
    ApacheM
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 67615
    Posts: 149
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    slipnslide
    slipnslide
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 107
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2009 - 8:50 AM ET #51

    HEY PEOPLE THIS SYSTEM THEORETICALLY WOULD WORK WITH ANY GAME PROVIDED YOU HAVE AN INFINITE BANKROLL AND AN INFINITE MAX ON YOUR WAGER AMOUNT....BUT SINCE NOBODY HAS THAT LUXURY....YOU CAN EASILY SEE HOW MANY "DOUBLE UP" BETS YOU CAN SURVIVE BY TAKING YOUR MAX AND DIVIDING IT BY 2 OVER AND OVER AGAIN ALL THE WAY DOWN UNTIL YOU REACH WHATEVER YOUR STARTING WAGER IS. 
     
    SO EXAMPLE WITH A MAX OF 2K....2000/2=1000/2=500/2=250/2=125
     
    SO AS YOU CAN SEE YOU CAN ONLY MAKE 4 BETS WITH 1000 BEING YOUR LAST CHANCE IF YOU ARE BETTING AT LEAST 125 TO BEGIN WITH.
     
    SO IF YOUR ODDS OF WINNING EACH GAME ARE ~50%
     
    (50%) ^ 4 = 0.0625 OR 1/16 CHANCE OF THE HOUSE WINNING 4 STRAIGHT ON YOU.
     
    FYI YOU WONT EVER GET 16X ODDS OR NEAR THAT ON A 4 TEAM -110 PARLAY AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE IN THE PERCENTAGE OF EACH OCCURENCE
    Reply
    HEY PEOPLE THIS SYSTEM THEORETICALLY WOULD WORK WITH ANY GAME PROVIDED YOU HAVE AN INFINITE BANKROLL AND AN INFINITE MAX ON YOUR WAGER AMOUNT....BUT SINCE NOBODY HAS THAT LUXURY....YOU CAN EASILY SEE HOW MANY "DOUBLE UP" BETS YOU CAN SURVIVE BY TAKING YOUR MAX AND DIVIDING IT BY 2 OVER AND OVER AGAIN ALL THE WAY DOWN UNTIL YOU REACH WHATEVER YOUR STARTING WAGER IS. 
     
    SO EXAMPLE WITH A MAX OF 2K....2000/2=1000/2=500/2=250/2=125
     
    SO AS YOU CAN SEE YOU CAN ONLY MAKE 4 BETS WITH 1000 BEING YOUR LAST CHANCE IF YOU ARE BETTING AT LEAST 125 TO BEGIN WITH.
     
    SO IF YOUR ODDS OF WINNING EACH GAME ARE ~50%
     
    (50%) ^ 4 = 0.0625 OR 1/16 CHANCE OF THE HOUSE WINNING 4 STRAIGHT ON YOU.
     
    FYI YOU WONT EVER GET 16X ODDS OR NEAR THAT ON A 4 TEAM -110 PARLAY AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE IN THE PERCENTAGE OF EACH OCCURENCE
     
    THE.K.O.P
    THE.K.O.P
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2009 - 8:19 PM ET #52

    i never post but iam allways on this website entering contests and observing....having said that i can tell you people i have been wagering on college football and mlb since i was 8yrs old!!! believe it or not i dont care but betus is the WORST sportsbook i have ever come across, they are as bad as the neighborhood bookie who calls you when you lose but doesnt answer when you win..last year i ran 100bucks up to 5600 in 9days, i requested payout after payout. First their was a problem with my i.d.!  i sent my liscense via e-mail with a digital camera and i faxed it about a dozen different times, each one was either to dark or they didnt get it which was b.s.    My hand to god i foolishly kept on wagering and when into a slump, the biggest lost was a bet i had on lsu on the ml against arkansas for 2grand....when my acount balance was down to just about nothing i recieved a phone call from betus stating my account was now cleared for a payout....people i fought with them for 2weeks!!!! and once i lost my wad they cleared me! betus sucks ass! the best book out there is the greek!!  no doubt about it!!!  back in  the day it was betonsports.com but they are dead..  stay away from betus.
    Reply
    i never post but iam allways on this website entering contests and observing....having said that i can tell you people i have been wagering on college football and mlb since i was 8yrs old!!! believe it or not i dont care but betus is the WORST sportsbook i have ever come across, they are as bad as the neighborhood bookie who calls you when you lose but doesnt answer when you win..last year i ran 100bucks up to 5600 in 9days, i requested payout after payout. First their was a problem with my i.d.!  i sent my liscense via e-mail with a digital camera and i faxed it about a dozen different times, each one was either to dark or they didnt get it which was b.s.    My hand to god i foolishly kept on wagering and when into a slump, the biggest lost was a bet i had on lsu on the ml against arkansas for 2grand....when my acount balance was down to just about nothing i recieved a phone call from betus stating my account was now cleared for a payout....people i fought with them for 2weeks!!!! and once i lost my wad they cleared me! betus sucks ass! the best book out there is the greek!!  no doubt about it!!!  back in  the day it was betonsports.com but they are dead..  stay away from betus.
     
    THE.K.O.P
    THE.K.O.P
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2009 - 8:21 PM ET #53

    by the way i typed it fast so i know there is typos!!   best of luck to all you people in the sports betn world
    Reply
    by the way i typed it fast so i know there is typos!!   best of luck to all you people in the sports betn world
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2009 - 9:15 PM ET #54

    Good post, I hope you start posting more
     
    Reply
    Good post, I hope you start posting more
     
     
    THE.K.O.P
    THE.K.O.P
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 2:31 AM ET #55

    by the way the lsu ml wager for 2grand was a 2cd half live bet -180.....one other situation was a good friend of mine asked me for my "lock" pick of the day, we had accounts at betus and to make a long story short i loved michigan vs. illinois, i was wrong cuz they lost outrite and they took it square all game long but anyway his line was michigan -10 my line was michigan -7.5!!!!  we was logged on at the same exact time!!!!  i called betus and i was told that they compute lines according to a customers betting habbits and trends.  my friend isnt a gambler so of course he likes the favs all the time, but i allways look 4value and angles which in most cases results in playin the dog......do the math!!!
    Reply
    by the way the lsu ml wager for 2grand was a 2cd half live bet -180.....one other situation was a good friend of mine asked me for my "lock" pick of the day, we had accounts at betus and to make a long story short i loved michigan vs. illinois, i was wrong cuz they lost outrite and they took it square all game long but anyway his line was michigan -10 my line was michigan -7.5!!!!  we was logged on at the same exact time!!!!  i called betus and i was told that they compute lines according to a customers betting habbits and trends.  my friend isnt a gambler so of course he likes the favs all the time, but i allways look 4value and angles which in most cases results in playin the dog......do the math!!!
     
    larojoes
    larojoes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 12:52 PM ET #56

    Sorry if this seems circumspect, but "gambling" IS a noun, not a verb!  The original poster was correct and the poster who corrected them is wrong.

    It's more than a little frightening that a website forum announces that one sportsbook or another is a scam and yet the website recommends this book.
    Reply
    Sorry if this seems circumspect, but "gambling" IS a noun, not a verb!  The original poster was correct and the poster who corrected them is wrong.

    It's more than a little frightening that a website forum announces that one sportsbook or another is a scam and yet the website recommends this book.
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 1:02 PM ET #57

    That's the great thing about boards.  There is a ton of opinions and it's great to hear what everyone thinks
    Reply
    That's the great thing about boards.  There is a ton of opinions and it's great to hear what everyone thinks
     
    ApacheM
    ApacheM
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 14473
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2009 - 4:11 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Yes, Yes, Yes they do adjust the lines for people that sign up through Morrison. It has been known for a good while and finally exposed by a bigger light.

    Morrison scum....BetUS scum.

     Good Job Lipps.....Sic juice!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Yes, Yes, Yes they do adjust the lines for people that sign up through Morrison. It has been known for a good while and finally exposed by a bigger light.

    Morrison scum....BetUS scum.

     Good Job Lipps.....Sic juice!!!!
     
    stork19
    stork19
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 2672
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 3:17 PM ET #59

    bet with a bookie off the streets.
    make sure you have the money or lose your hands.
     
    only way around stupid scams
    Reply
    bet with a bookie off the streets.
    make sure you have the money or lose your hands.
     
    only way around stupid scams
     
    dbaum23
    dbaum23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2009 - 6:44 PM ET #60

    Just don't use betus if you use his system.  I have his system and don't use it.  There are lots of good online betting sites to pick from.  I'd rather use them then some guy off the street.
    Reply
    Just don't use betus if you use his system.  I have his system and don't use it.  There are lots of good online betting sites to pick from.  I'd rather use them then some guy off the street.
     
    firaman761
    firaman761
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1649
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2009 - 11:21 PM ET #61

    I purchased his so called MLB plays for a month. So far he is 7-14 and we are down almost 1000 units. The sneaky part is after you purchase a month at a time you get an email stating that you will be rebilled monthly. I was livid and will never buy another anything from him. I can do better than 1 out of every 3 picks winning. Anyone else buy his MLB daily picks?
    Reply
    I purchased his so called MLB plays for a month. So far he is 7-14 and we are down almost 1000 units. The sneaky part is after you purchase a month at a time you get an email stating that you will be rebilled monthly. I was livid and will never buy another anything from him. I can do better than 1 out of every 3 picks winning. Anyone else buy his MLB daily picks?
     
    babu47
    babu47
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 397
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2009 - 10:24 PM ET #62

    I bought the picks too... I would say they have been shit, but that would be an understatement.  Since its even favorites shitting the bed Im thinking of going backwards on them may be the play... hope you didn't bet tonight 0-3 
     
    the sytems work though... you just can't pussyfoot with them.  B-Ball paid me well and I can't complain about mlb so far
    Reply
    I bought the picks too... I would say they have been shit, but that would be an understatement.  Since its even favorites shitting the bed Im thinking of going backwards on them may be the play... hope you didn't bet tonight 0-3 
     
    the sytems work though... you just can't pussyfoot with them.  B-Ball paid me well and I can't complain about mlb so far
     
    chicano1
    chicano1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 435
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2009 - 11:13 PM ET #63

    YESSIR THE SYSTEM STRIKES AGAIN
    BREWERS +1 1/2
    thats all MLB SERIES WINS and ZERO SERIES LOSSES
    thus far 2009 MLB season
    man it feels so good to NEVER LOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Theres plenty of books out there just dont use BETUS if they make you feel uncomfortable
    but the SYSTEM
    is nothing but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Reply
    YESSIR THE SYSTEM STRIKES AGAIN
    BREWERS +1 1/2
    thats all MLB SERIES WINS and ZERO SERIES LOSSES
    thus far 2009 MLB season
    man it feels so good to NEVER LOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Theres plenty of books out there just dont use BETUS if they make you feel uncomfortable
    but the SYSTEM
    is nothing but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
     
    LuvYaBlue
    LuvYaBlue
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 26
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2009 - 2:55 PM ET #64

    stay away from betus...plenty of other reputable places to play...betjam, bookmaker, or legends
    Reply
    stay away from betus...plenty of other reputable places to play...betjam, bookmaker, or legends
     
    chicano1
    chicano1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 435
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2009 - 11:48 PM ET #65

    YEAH theres sooooooooooooooo many books out there so pick another

    BUT THERES ONLY 1 JOHN MORRISON
    and dude is on FIRE
    picked up another WIN today

    Phillies $ line

    and still to this day this year 2009

    ZERO SERIES LOSSES  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    zero as in 0 as in never lost as in always won $$$$$$$$$$$$
    its hard to believe or imagine but I can trully attest that it is.......

    Reply
    YEAH theres sooooooooooooooo many books out there so pick another

    BUT THERES ONLY 1 JOHN MORRISON
    and dude is on FIRE
    picked up another WIN today

    Phillies $ line

    and still to this day this year 2009

    ZERO SERIES LOSSES  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    zero as in 0 as in never lost as in always won $$$$$$$$$$$$
    its hard to believe or imagine but I can trully attest that it is.......

     
    Jeff_Kent
    Jeff_Kent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2009 - 12:39 PM ET #66

    I am not a JM alias.  My screen name is my real name.  Jeffrey B. Kent.  If you google my name I am the attorney in Oklahoma, not the one in Georgia.  I don't give a crap if you buy the JM system (as I did) or not.

    As for BetUS.  I called them personally and asked them about the line with regard to folks who sign up using the JM promo code.  After being transferred two times, I was finally told the truth.

    The people who sign up through the JM promo code are placed into their own betting pool.  The line in the JM pool moves independetnly from the main pool of bettors.  This means that all the JM people who pick the JM systems bets drive the line against the JM picks (just as any book's line will move to adjust for an unequal amount of betting on one team).

    I was told that the JM line starts off the same as the other line but moves independently as the money dictates.  This is reasonable as long as you know what is happening.

    I asked how to opt out of the JM pool.  BetUS told me that they could not remove me, but I could get out of the JM pool by contacting John Morrison and ask him to have me removed.  I did not do this (yet).

    But does this independent line at BetUS make John Morrison a scam artist?  I guess that is how you define it.

    If you know what is going on, then no--there is no scam.  If you don't know what is going on, I can see how you feel you are not being treated fairly.

    If this line move is such a scam, then why not sign up at BetUs using the JM promo code and bet the other side of the line?  The reason is, no matter how favorable the line, you are going to lose money if your pick loses and no matter how unfavorable the line, you're going to win money if your pick wins.  It is that simple

    So for everybody who feels that JM and BetUS is scamming, then just sign up using the JM promo code and bet the other way for the best on on the web.

    GL
    Reply
    I am not a JM alias.  My screen name is my real name.  Jeffrey B. Kent.  If you google my name I am the attorney in Oklahoma, not the one in Georgia.  I don't give a crap if you buy the JM system (as I did) or not.

    As for BetUS.  I called them personally and asked them about the line with regard to folks who sign up using the JM promo code.  After being transferred two times, I was finally told the truth.

    The people who sign up through the JM promo code are placed into their own betting pool.  The line in the JM pool moves independetnly from the main pool of bettors.  This means that all the JM people who pick the JM systems bets drive the line against the JM picks (just as any book's line will move to adjust for an unequal amount of betting on one team).

    I was told that the JM line starts off the same as the other line but moves independently as the money dictates.  This is reasonable as long as you know what is happening.

    I asked how to opt out of the JM pool.  BetUS told me that they could not remove me, but I could get out of the JM pool by contacting John Morrison and ask him to have me removed.  I did not do this (yet).

    But does this independent line at BetUS make John Morrison a scam artist?  I guess that is how you define it.

    If you know what is going on, then no--there is no scam.  If you don't know what is going on, I can see how you feel you are not being treated fairly.

    If this line move is such a scam, then why not sign up at BetUs using the JM promo code and bet the other side of the line?  The reason is, no matter how favorable the line, you are going to lose money if your pick loses and no matter how unfavorable the line, you're going to win money if your pick wins.  It is that simple

    So for everybody who feels that JM and BetUS is scamming, then just sign up using the JM promo code and bet the other way for the best on on the web.

    GL
     
    STAXXX
    STAXXX
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 125
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2009 - 5:15 PM ET #67

    Ya da Ya da Ya da!!!  Your not fooling anybody but yourself.  The last 2 post are from JM aliases and tout the JM system.  I am the president, not the president from your country, but from another country.   Give me a break... Losers on these forums....
    Reply
    Ya da Ya da Ya da!!!  Your not fooling anybody but yourself.  The last 2 post are from JM aliases and tout the JM system.  I am the president, not the president from your country, but from another country.   Give me a break... Losers on these forums....
     
    Jeff_Kent
    Jeff_Kent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2009 - 6:04 PM ET #68

    Yadayadayada?!?!  That is a responsive post?  Most insightful to be sure.  Thanks for such a valuable contribution.

    LIke I said, I don't give a crap if you buy the JM  system or not.  At this point, I'm just hoping I don't take a bath.  Sharing my experience with those who are curious on a form designed for that purpose.

    I don't really like the derision from a person who doesn't even know who I am even though I told you how to ascertain that information.  You don't make yourself look very good talking crap without backing it up.  On the other hand, everything I said in the above post is verifiable--1) look me up on the net and 2) call BetUS and see what the tell you.  Don't let them fade your qestions about the JM line either.  They will try.  Be persistant.  If they tell you something different than they told me, post it.  I'd be interested in knowing.

    But please, don't just post "yada yada yada" you're a schill and expect to get any respect.  At least do a little homework and post a responsive reply. 
    Reply
    Yadayadayada?!?!  That is a responsive post?  Most insightful to be sure.  Thanks for such a valuable contribution.

    LIke I said, I don't give a crap if you buy the JM  system or not.  At this point, I'm just hoping I don't take a bath.  Sharing my experience with those who are curious on a form designed for that purpose.

    I don't really like the derision from a person who doesn't even know who I am even though I told you how to ascertain that information.  You don't make yourself look very good talking crap without backing it up.  On the other hand, everything I said in the above post is verifiable--1) look me up on the net and 2) call BetUS and see what the tell you.  Don't let them fade your qestions about the JM line either.  They will try.  Be persistant.  If they tell you something different than they told me, post it.  I'd be interested in knowing.

    But please, don't just post "yada yada yada" you're a schill and expect to get any respect.  At least do a little homework and post a responsive reply. 
     
    STAXXX
    STAXXX
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 125
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2009 - 7:18 PM ET #69

    Got me, I've been with John Morrison for over 10 years now, infact I quit my job 9 years ago, I don't need to work anymore thanks to good ol JM.  I was just putting down the system so others wouldn't be as rich as I am.  I like having the only Ferrari in town.  I've won over 5000 bets and only lost 4.  It's simply amazing I know, but the burning rubber from the Ferrari's tires doesn't lie....Got a date with a playmate tonight, so will be out all night, and most of the morning if ya know what I mean... Badda Bing!!!!!!
    Reply
    Got me, I've been with John Morrison for over 10 years now, infact I quit my job 9 years ago, I don't need to work anymore thanks to good ol JM.  I was just putting down the system so others wouldn't be as rich as I am.  I like having the only Ferrari in town.  I've won over 5000 bets and only lost 4.  It's simply amazing I know, but the burning rubber from the Ferrari's tires doesn't lie....Got a date with a playmate tonight, so will be out all night, and most of the morning if ya know what I mean... Badda Bing!!!!!!
     
    STAXXX
    STAXXX
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 125
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2009 - 7:23 PM ET #70

    Just take a look at my pic, that was me leaving the Bellagio after the superbowl.  They actually had 4 cashiers cashing me out, what a night...  I heard JM did the same thing down the strip.  We were rolling that night.... Opps, jets about to leave......
    Reply
    Just take a look at my pic, that was me leaving the Bellagio after the superbowl.  They actually had 4 cashiers cashing me out, what a night...  I heard JM did the same thing down the strip.  We were rolling that night.... Opps, jets about to leave......
     
    billypg
    billypg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2009 - 7:36 PM ET #71

    I was scammed by Betus in December 2007 and that was the last time they will ever get a dime from me. Here is what happened I deposited 100 bucks got it just over 1500 bucks and decided to cash out 1000 dollars. Called and ask for a pay out I was told it was to late for that which was understandable since it was 7:30 pm est. That night I placed a couple of wagers which i went 1-1 on and lost the 10 dollars juice. Went to bed and called early the next day when I heard my balance  I almost fainted it was just over 300 bucks. When I asked why they replied that I had placed a losing 1100 for 1000 wager on SA in the second half. I stated with authority I did not. They transfered me several times came back with an answer that a woman called in and used my user name and password correctly and placed the wager. I was like does the name Billy sound like a female to which they replied no but allot of husbands let there wives call in and place bets on there accounts. I was like ok I want to hear the tape. BTW to that point I had never placed a wager with them before over the phone and one of the customer service supervisors admitted as much. I was told it would take some time to call back tomorrow and they would have the tape ready. I did and no tape this went on over a week. Finally I heard a tape of some woman with a hisspanic accent trying to talk with a southern accent and placed the bet. It was a horrible attempt and clearly one of their clerks. After I heard the tape the guy was like are you satified now. My response was hell no my wife was born and raised in NYC and does not have a southern accent and if he didn't believe me that he could hear her speak and ask to say what he wanted. He accepted that and once he heard her voice he was like honestly sir I really have no idea what happened but there is nothing we could do. I think the attempt at a southern accent was because my home state is SC now so they assumed my wife was from the south.
    Anyways I never played the 300 off and that is it and if all books go under except for Betus I would quit betting on games point blank.
    DO yourself a favor and never open an account with them. Betphoenix is a very good book and so is Beted.
    Believe what you want I have no reason to lie!
    Reply
    I was scammed by Betus in December 2007 and that was the last time they will ever get a dime from me. Here is what happened I deposited 100 bucks got it just over 1500 bucks and decided to cash out 1000 dollars. Called and ask for a pay out I was told it was to late for that which was understandable since it was 7:30 pm est. That night I placed a couple of wagers which i went 1-1 on and lost the 10 dollars juice. Went to bed and called early the next day when I heard my balance  I almost fainted it was just over 300 bucks. When I asked why they replied that I had placed a losing 1100 for 1000 wager on SA in the second half. I stated with authority I did not. They transfered me several times came back with an answer that a woman called in and used my user name and password correctly and placed the wager. I was like does the name Billy sound like a female to which they replied no but allot of husbands let there wives call in and place bets on there accounts. I was like ok I want to hear the tape. BTW to that point I had never placed a wager with them before over the phone and one of the customer service supervisors admitted as much. I was told it would take some time to call back tomorrow and they would have the tape ready. I did and no tape this went on over a week. Finally I heard a tape of some woman with a hisspanic accent trying to talk with a southern accent and placed the bet. It was a horrible attempt and clearly one of their clerks. After I heard the tape the guy was like are you satified now. My response was hell no my wife was born and raised in NYC and does not have a southern accent and if he didn't believe me that he could hear her speak and ask to say what he wanted. He accepted that and once he heard her voice he was like honestly sir I really have no idea what happened but there is nothing we could do. I think the attempt at a southern accent was because my home state is SC now so they assumed my wife was from the south.
    Anyways I never played the 300 off and that is it and if all books go under except for Betus I would quit betting on games point blank.
    DO yourself a favor and never open an account with them. Betphoenix is a very good book and so is Beted.
    Believe what you want I have no reason to lie!
     
    STAXXX
    STAXXX
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 125
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2009 - 9:24 AM ET #72

    Another JM winner last night, been saving for a down payment on the Bentley.  Can't wait!!!!!
    Reply
    Another JM winner last night, been saving for a down payment on the Bentley.  Can't wait!!!!!
     
    Jeff_Kent
    Jeff_Kent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2009 - 11:42 AM ET #73

    To illustrate the part of associating with John Morrison that I think is shady I offer the following.

    I identified an "unofficial" JM system bet during the MLB break on Tuesday.  The bet became available yesterday-Wednesday.  The opening line at BetUS was -115.  This line is me being in the JM pool at BetUS.  Today I see the same bet at -130 as a member of the JM pool at BetUS.  However, the line at BetUS for all other non JM bettors is at -120.

    I email JM a couple of days ago and requested to be released from the JM promo code at BetUS as the BetUS people instructed.  I have not gotten a response to date.

    If there is a JM scam, the JM betting pool at BetUS is it.

    On the other hand, as I said above, if you wanted to take the other side of the bet, in the JM betting pool, the line is listed at +110.  The lines on the same team shown on Covers on the "Matchup" page has the line at anywhere from 100 to -105.  That is an opportunity to get a nice price and turn the tables on them if one wanted to in spite of the above post that warned: do NOT bet on the other side of the line or the world will come to an end.

    If this post sounds like I'm pimping for John Morrison, I'd like to know how that is.  I am just another guy reading and posting on Covers trying to figure out how to win some money betting on sports.
    Reply
    To illustrate the part of associating with John Morrison that I think is shady I offer the following.

    I identified an "unofficial" JM system bet during the MLB break on Tuesday.  The bet became available yesterday-Wednesday.  The opening line at BetUS was -115.  This line is me being in the JM pool at BetUS.  Today I see the same bet at -130 as a member of the JM pool at BetUS.  However, the line at BetUS for all other non JM bettors is at -120.

    I email JM a couple of days ago and requested to be released from the JM promo code at BetUS as the BetUS people instructed.  I have not gotten a response to date.

    If there is a JM scam, the JM betting pool at BetUS is it.

    On the other hand, as I said above, if you wanted to take the other side of the bet, in the JM betting pool, the line is listed at +110.  The lines on the same team shown on Covers on the "Matchup" page has the line at anywhere from 100 to -105.  That is an opportunity to get a nice price and turn the tables on them if one wanted to in spite of the above post that warned: do NOT bet on the other side of the line or the world will come to an end.

    If this post sounds like I'm pimping for John Morrison, I'd like to know how that is.  I am just another guy reading and posting on Covers trying to figure out how to win some money betting on sports.
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2009 - 3:08 PM ET #74

    I highly JM will ever e-mail you back.  I would take any money you had out of there ASAP and open up an account at Matchbook.
    Reply
    I highly JM will ever e-mail you back.  I would take any money you had out of there ASAP and open up an account at Matchbook.
     
     
    Jeff_Kent
    Jeff_Kent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2009 - 3:34 PM ET #75

    I'm locked in until I make $18K worth of bet (MLB counts as half).  That is another reason it is kind of a hose job.  Of course, if my man JM's picks tide me through, then I'm ok, I guess--if BetUS pays.  We'll see.
    Reply
    I'm locked in until I make $18K worth of bet (MLB counts as half).  That is another reason it is kind of a hose job.  Of course, if my man JM's picks tide me through, then I'm ok, I guess--if BetUS pays.  We'll see.
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
    • PART DEUX 221
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,112
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,661
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,197
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 756
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.