• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    BetUS and John Morrison scam exposed

    123456 Next Last»
    Lippsman
    usakangy
    sports_Network
    BET THE HOOK
    vanzack
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 67615
    Posts: 149
    123456 Next Last»
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2009 - 4:41 PM ET #1

    I'm sure most of you are not surprised and this has actually been discussed is some forums here.
     
    For those of you that don't know here it is.
     
    How the scam works: When players sign up with BetUS through the Sportsbettingchamp.com website, BetUS identifies that player as a “Chase system” referral. When that player wants to make a play released by the tout, BetUS deals a unique, higher-priced line on that game for that specific player. It is similar to a grocery store changing price tags after they find out what you were sent to purchase.

    For example, on March 23, 2009, the “Chase system” told the players to bet on the Los Angeles Clippers. BetUS and most books were offering a spread of +15 for this game. Most BetUS players, including those referred to BetUS through other professional handicapper websites received the fair line of +15. Players who were referred to BetUS from the Sportsbettingchamp's website were offered a line of +13.5.

    Other recent examples of dealing inflated lines only to the tout’s subscribers include:

    March 7, 2009: Golden State Warriors +6 (vs +8)
    March 3, 2009: Toronto Raptors +6.5 (vs +8)
    March 1, 2009: Toronto Raptors +4.5 (vs +6)
    February 24, 2009: Charlotte Hornets +5.5 (vs +7)

    In every case, the alternate line is only on games released by the tout, and always hurts the player following paying for the pick. The BetUs customer essentially pays much more than he or she realizes. BetUS’s tactic of moving the line against these players means that instead of charging the normal -110 for these wagers, BetUS is effectively charging these players -140 – FOUR TIMES the usual bookmaker commission.

    Info from SBR
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I'm sure most of you are not surprised and this has actually been discussed is some forums here.
     
    For those of you that don't know here it is.
     
    How the scam works: When players sign up with BetUS through the Sportsbettingchamp.com website, BetUS identifies that player as a “Chase system” referral. When that player wants to make a play released by the tout, BetUS deals a unique, higher-priced line on that game for that specific player. It is similar to a grocery store changing price tags after they find out what you were sent to purchase.

    For example, on March 23, 2009, the “Chase system” told the players to bet on the Los Angeles Clippers. BetUS and most books were offering a spread of +15 for this game. Most BetUS players, including those referred to BetUS through other professional handicapper websites received the fair line of +15. Players who were referred to BetUS from the Sportsbettingchamp's website were offered a line of +13.5.

    Other recent examples of dealing inflated lines only to the tout’s subscribers include:

    March 7, 2009: Golden State Warriors +6 (vs +8)
    March 3, 2009: Toronto Raptors +6.5 (vs +8)
    March 1, 2009: Toronto Raptors +4.5 (vs +6)
    February 24, 2009: Charlotte Hornets +5.5 (vs +7)

    In every case, the alternate line is only on games released by the tout, and always hurts the player following paying for the pick. The BetUs customer essentially pays much more than he or she realizes. BetUS’s tactic of moving the line against these players means that instead of charging the normal -110 for these wagers, BetUS is effectively charging these players -140 – FOUR TIMES the usual bookmaker commission.

    Info from SBR
     
    usakangy
    usakangy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 2894
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2009 - 6:53 PM ET #2

    And you can easily validate this by checking the BetUS lines before logging in, then checking them again afterwards.  I have noticed it quite a few times in the past myself. 
    Reply
    And you can easily validate this by checking the BetUS lines before logging in, then checking them again afterwards.  I have noticed it quite a few times in the past myself. 
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2009 - 5:16 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by usakangy:

    And you can easily validate this by checking the BetUS lines before logging in, then checking them again afterwards.  I have noticed it quite a few times in the past myself. 

    I just checked it out, you are correct..BetUS has just dug it's own grave, a "book" that cheat's their clients has no recovery, and no place to go but in the ground.........BetUS is considered a

                                       dead book

                                 by industry standards

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by usakangy:

    And you can easily validate this by checking the BetUS lines before logging in, then checking them again afterwards.  I have noticed it quite a few times in the past myself. 

    I just checked it out, you are correct..BetUS has just dug it's own grave, a "book" that cheat's their clients has no recovery, and no place to go but in the ground.........BetUS is considered a

                                       dead book

                                 by industry standards

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2009 - 5:30 AM ET #4

    Lippsman, very informative..Well done
    Reply
    Lippsman, very informative..Well done
     
    BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1089
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2009 - 8:59 AM ET #5

    Awesome info man.Thanks for saving a few more people from a junk book!
    Reply
    Awesome info man.Thanks for saving a few more people from a junk book!
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2009 - 9:54 AM ET #6

    Why anyone bets with these crap books in the first place is beyond comprehension.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Why anyone bets with these crap books in the first place is beyond comprehension.
     
    Ryanp26
    Ryanp26
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 84
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2009 - 3:21 PM ET #7

    Semi anonymous testimonial-
     
    Lippsman is dead on. I have experienced it first hand.
    Upon losing my job about 5 months ago, i looked at my options in terms of investment, and certain aspects of real estate, automotive and sports gambling looked like the best way to scratch out 60k a year. I do subscribe to the statistical tendency theory, meaning that I like to find trends that are historically profitable, about an avg of 12 units a year, and apply those angles. The only thing I am look for from sports betting is my long term goal, I don't really expect to see results for the next 4 years, but I feel I am getting a grip.
    Part of my learning experience has been hours upon hours of reading what people give me as information, followed by hours and hours of researching historical information to verify the accuracy. I have found that information from people like vanzack have allowed me to be exactly where I wanted to be after 5 months- Extremely well informed with minimal red numbers.
    One of the first things I did was buy morrisons sytem- not with dreams of $$$, but with a skepticism to learn why it would work or not work.
    As I checked it, I dumped a measly $500 into Betus because I was just initiating myself. Vaneck, if I could say one thing, you are extremely knowledgable, but these things shouldn't be beyond your comprehension anymore. The current economic state is going to bring a helluva lot of suckers to the gaming industry in the short term, but it will also bring with it some people who will exhibit the determination, patience and money management to be successful enough to fulfill the abilities to be successful at this, atleast as thier budgets see fit.
    While I agree that people using Betus as thier main book is obviously a flaw, I can surely comprehend why the book will make money and have no qualms about the line movements they offer. I am the fool if I continue to use it, and I am sure amny fools will. If there is one thing I have learned to be true, its that the term "gambling" has got to be the most accurate noun given to name a particular industry. These Betus people are playing by the rules... because they set thier own.
    Ironically, I signed on one day and saw the same line as mentioned above- Feb 24th, Charlotte. On Betus main page, there was a blurb, Cha +7. Right when I signed on, it went to 5.5. I didnt need to be an expert on steam to realize, instantly, that this is because of the $100 a head fee that sportsbettingchamp.com  is getting.
    I also understand this- If a small time book is adjusting its line by a pt and a half consistently.... then someone is on to something. You can't deny that.
    I guess, what I'm saying is that Betus is pulling some bullshit, and people should avoid them because there are better options out there.  To hate on Morrison, I am learning, is to not understand the game.
    Personally, I don't bet on Morrisons word. I don't like the fact that his rules (3 straight Non conference, but 3pts, no firts place or last place teams, no teasm with star injuries) are not consitent to his picks. I also acknowledge the fact that, had I been making his suggested plays, I would be up 50 units on the NBA. Betus or not.
    I also acknowledge that his system is very, very high risk, when 1 lose equals -18 units, you may have  a 50+unit NBA season, but you can just as soon have a -50unit season with a mere 5 to 6 loses.
    Put it to ya this way- Morrsion is getting his shit to the point where, win or lose, he is still profitable. He is using peoples uneducated risks to do so. Sound familiar?? Sounds like the books to me.
    I find it hard to hate on a man who is using the system to profit  the same way the system itself uses people to profit. I have learned that the gambling industry is more organized than the government, and I don't care if you are American, Swiss, Iranian, or North Korean, that sentence holds true. If you can make money in this, and it doesnt result in handcuffs, then I applaude you.
    I have learned that the stupidity of the general public is the only reason this website exsists. Clap for the men who profit from it. Otherwise, you are jealous, and you are displaying emotions that do not equate to successful handicapping.
    If the guy says hes 69-0, and hes not, but people are still paying him, then stop acting like this is a clean business and he should clean up... fuck, thats so stupid when you think about it.
    Please, I am learning, and reactions always help. If you see a flaw in my logic, please attack it. I'll take any and all information, even if i don't agree with it. I know that this thread doesnt hold much criticism towards Morrison, but I'm also aware of what some of the posters have said of him elsewhere. I have learned a lot from some of the names above, namely vanzack, kangy and Lipps, so giving me shit is welcome, just keep it constructive please. I speak with respect, keep that in mind.
     I just don't understand all the hate.
     
     
    Reply
    Semi anonymous testimonial-
     
    Lippsman is dead on. I have experienced it first hand.
    Upon losing my job about 5 months ago, i looked at my options in terms of investment, and certain aspects of real estate, automotive and sports gambling looked like the best way to scratch out 60k a year. I do subscribe to the statistical tendency theory, meaning that I like to find trends that are historically profitable, about an avg of 12 units a year, and apply those angles. The only thing I am look for from sports betting is my long term goal, I don't really expect to see results for the next 4 years, but I feel I am getting a grip.
    Part of my learning experience has been hours upon hours of reading what people give me as information, followed by hours and hours of researching historical information to verify the accuracy. I have found that information from people like vanzack have allowed me to be exactly where I wanted to be after 5 months- Extremely well informed with minimal red numbers.
    One of the first things I did was buy morrisons sytem- not with dreams of $$$, but with a skepticism to learn why it would work or not work.
    As I checked it, I dumped a measly $500 into Betus because I was just initiating myself. Vaneck, if I could say one thing, you are extremely knowledgable, but these things shouldn't be beyond your comprehension anymore. The current economic state is going to bring a helluva lot of suckers to the gaming industry in the short term, but it will also bring with it some people who will exhibit the determination, patience and money management to be successful enough to fulfill the abilities to be successful at this, atleast as thier budgets see fit.
    While I agree that people using Betus as thier main book is obviously a flaw, I can surely comprehend why the book will make money and have no qualms about the line movements they offer. I am the fool if I continue to use it, and I am sure amny fools will. If there is one thing I have learned to be true, its that the term "gambling" has got to be the most accurate noun given to name a particular industry. These Betus people are playing by the rules... because they set thier own.
    Ironically, I signed on one day and saw the same line as mentioned above- Feb 24th, Charlotte. On Betus main page, there was a blurb, Cha +7. Right when I signed on, it went to 5.5. I didnt need to be an expert on steam to realize, instantly, that this is because of the $100 a head fee that sportsbettingchamp.com  is getting.
    I also understand this- If a small time book is adjusting its line by a pt and a half consistently.... then someone is on to something. You can't deny that.
    I guess, what I'm saying is that Betus is pulling some bullshit, and people should avoid them because there are better options out there.  To hate on Morrison, I am learning, is to not understand the game.
    Personally, I don't bet on Morrisons word. I don't like the fact that his rules (3 straight Non conference, but 3pts, no firts place or last place teams, no teasm with star injuries) are not consitent to his picks. I also acknowledge the fact that, had I been making his suggested plays, I would be up 50 units on the NBA. Betus or not.
    I also acknowledge that his system is very, very high risk, when 1 lose equals -18 units, you may have  a 50+unit NBA season, but you can just as soon have a -50unit season with a mere 5 to 6 loses.
    Put it to ya this way- Morrsion is getting his shit to the point where, win or lose, he is still profitable. He is using peoples uneducated risks to do so. Sound familiar?? Sounds like the books to me.
    I find it hard to hate on a man who is using the system to profit  the same way the system itself uses people to profit. I have learned that the gambling industry is more organized than the government, and I don't care if you are American, Swiss, Iranian, or North Korean, that sentence holds true. If you can make money in this, and it doesnt result in handcuffs, then I applaude you.
    I have learned that the stupidity of the general public is the only reason this website exsists. Clap for the men who profit from it. Otherwise, you are jealous, and you are displaying emotions that do not equate to successful handicapping.
    If the guy says hes 69-0, and hes not, but people are still paying him, then stop acting like this is a clean business and he should clean up... fuck, thats so stupid when you think about it.
    Please, I am learning, and reactions always help. If you see a flaw in my logic, please attack it. I'll take any and all information, even if i don't agree with it. I know that this thread doesnt hold much criticism towards Morrison, but I'm also aware of what some of the posters have said of him elsewhere. I have learned a lot from some of the names above, namely vanzack, kangy and Lipps, so giving me shit is welcome, just keep it constructive please. I speak with respect, keep that in mind.
     I just don't understand all the hate.
     
     
     
    Ryanp26
    Ryanp26
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 84
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2009 - 3:28 PM ET #8

    lol... gambling is a verb
    The industry is a noun, typing fast infused those thoughts I guess!
    Reply
    lol... gambling is a verb
    The industry is a noun, typing fast infused those thoughts I guess!
     
    taurus
    taurus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 3778
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2009 - 8:51 PM ET #9

    Why anyone bets with these crap books in the first place is beyond comprehension.
     
    Only because I won a College Football contest on another site and the prize was  x dollars at betus. Turns out the  x dollars was free play , which translates roughly into  x divided by 2.
    Agree. Shitty book.
    BUT number # 1 rating by Covers.
    See top right corner when you enter this site.
    Reply
    Why anyone bets with these crap books in the first place is beyond comprehension.
     
    Only because I won a College Football contest on another site and the prize was  x dollars at betus. Turns out the  x dollars was free play , which translates roughly into  x divided by 2.
    Agree. Shitty book.
    BUT number # 1 rating by Covers.
    See top right corner when you enter this site.
     
    ringleeder
    ringleeder
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2009 - 10:20 PM ET #10

    NO NO NO. They do not adjust the lines. Morrison wants them to signup to BetUS through his link because he will get 35% of what the people lose...for life.

    So Morrison prob. knows that these people are not disciplined enough to stick with his system and then when they drain their account, Morrison picks up more money.
    Reply
    NO NO NO. They do not adjust the lines. Morrison wants them to signup to BetUS through his link because he will get 35% of what the people lose...for life.

    So Morrison prob. knows that these people are not disciplined enough to stick with his system and then when they drain their account, Morrison picks up more money.
     
    ringleeder
    ringleeder
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2009 - 10:22 PM ET #11

    BetUS offers the lines with lower juice to get all of the Morrison people to use BetUS.

    BetUS knows that the people are not disciplined enough to stick to the system.
    Reply
    BetUS offers the lines with lower juice to get all of the Morrison people to use BetUS.

    BetUS knows that the people are not disciplined enough to stick to the system.
     
    mohammedalikhan
    mohammedalikhan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2009 - 11:15 PM ET #12

    The Lines change at Bet US as money gets tilted one way the closer you wait till game goes off the Higher the line if your on a weighted game. It can also go the other way if you take dawg..
    The dallas cowboys, colts and steelers lines are the worst. The celtic lakers cavs lines are jact. In baseball the Yanks and redsox are horrible at betus They try to midd their exposure.
    Reply
    The Lines change at Bet US as money gets tilted one way the closer you wait till game goes off the Higher the line if your on a weighted game. It can also go the other way if you take dawg..
    The dallas cowboys, colts and steelers lines are the worst. The celtic lakers cavs lines are jact. In baseball the Yanks and redsox are horrible at betus They try to midd their exposure.
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2009 - 8:22 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by ringleeder:

    NO NO NO. They do not adjust the lines. Morrison wants them to signup to BetUS through his link because he will get 35% of what the people lose...for life.

    So Morrison prob. knows that these people are not disciplined enough to stick with his system and then when they drain their account, Morrison picks up more money.

    Yes, Yes, Yes they do adjust the lines for people that sign up through Morrison. It has been known for a good while and finally exposed by a bigger light.

    Morrison scum....BetUS scum.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ringleeder:

    NO NO NO. They do not adjust the lines. Morrison wants them to signup to BetUS through his link because he will get 35% of what the people lose...for life.

    So Morrison prob. knows that these people are not disciplined enough to stick with his system and then when they drain their account, Morrison picks up more money.

    Yes, Yes, Yes they do adjust the lines for people that sign up through Morrison. It has been known for a good while and finally exposed by a bigger light.

    Morrison scum....BetUS scum.

     
    ballinchad
    ballinchad
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2009 - 5:16 PM ET #14

    I am aware of this BetUS and Morrison business venture.  But if you sign up for his service will he give you the picks if you refuse to deposit money into that sports book?
     
    Most importantly with all the bs and analyzing people have done with this guy I want to know one thing.  If you stick with the system, have dicscipline and bet nothing else, will you make money in the long run?
    Reply
    I am aware of this BetUS and Morrison business venture.  But if you sign up for his service will he give you the picks if you refuse to deposit money into that sports book?
     
    Most importantly with all the bs and analyzing people have done with this guy I want to know one thing.  If you stick with the system, have dicscipline and bet nothing else, will you make money in the long run?
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2009 - 5:19 PM ET #15

    If you want to make money then follow our forums.  See who is hot and tail those cappers.  It doesn't cost a cent.  Also with Morrison you buy 3 points to the tune of -170 !!!  Do you really want to play a chase system that you are laying -170 every game ?
    Reply
    If you want to make money then follow our forums.  See who is hot and tail those cappers.  It doesn't cost a cent.  Also with Morrison you buy 3 points to the tune of -170 !!!  Do you really want to play a chase system that you are laying -170 every game ?
     
    usakangy
    usakangy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 2894
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2009 - 6:56 PM ET #16

    And think about this... Since the lines are shaded 1/2 point to a point against you, then buying the three points at -170, is really like buying a point and a half to 2 points at that price.  Remember, the lines are a half point to a full point against you to start.  So as Lipps said, it really is costing you about -140 for the same line you can get elsewhere for -110 or even -105. 
    Reply
    And think about this... Since the lines are shaded 1/2 point to a point against you, then buying the three points at -170, is really like buying a point and a half to 2 points at that price.  Remember, the lines are a half point to a full point against you to start.  So as Lipps said, it really is costing you about -140 for the same line you can get elsewhere for -110 or even -105. 
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2009 - 6:45 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by ballinchad:

    I am aware of this BetUS and Morrison business venture.  But if you sign up for his service will he give you the picks if you refuse to deposit money into that sports book?
     
    Most importantly with all the bs and analyzing people have done with this guy I want to know one thing.  If you stick with the system, have dicscipline and bet nothing else, will you make money in the long run?
    only with consistent LUCK, and a minimal bankroll of 10k. Remember, you double down to get even on your loss, plus half of that for your next wager..Buying points shrinks your value, and drains your BR, dicsipline without variables puts winning at a high risk...diablo is in the detail....if you can't, or lack the experience, I would have to agree with Lippsman, find someone that is successful...COVERS forum has many knowledgable, and may I add, "documented" handicappers with daily complimentary plays that have a win ratio of 60% to 70%......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinchad:

    I am aware of this BetUS and Morrison business venture.  But if you sign up for his service will he give you the picks if you refuse to deposit money into that sports book?
     
    Most importantly with all the bs and analyzing people have done with this guy I want to know one thing.  If you stick with the system, have dicscipline and bet nothing else, will you make money in the long run?
    only with consistent LUCK, and a minimal bankroll of 10k. Remember, you double down to get even on your loss, plus half of that for your next wager..Buying points shrinks your value, and drains your BR, dicsipline without variables puts winning at a high risk...diablo is in the detail....if you can't, or lack the experience, I would have to agree with Lippsman, find someone that is successful...COVERS forum has many knowledgable, and may I add, "documented" handicappers with daily complimentary plays that have a win ratio of 60% to 70%......
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2009 - 7:00 AM ET #18

    chris3787....67-28-1  70.53%
    SportsLady....65-29-2  70%
    Reply
    chris3787....67-28-1  70.53%
    SportsLady....65-29-2  70%
     
    MikeyFingers
    MikeyFingers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2009 - 1:54 PM ET #19

    There's scum in every industry from the local fruit store who's selling apples with rat shit to the sham-wow guy who's selling hooker tongues.
     
    Everyone is out to make $$$ no matter what. It's the only thing that matters here. John Morrison will try to get an extra $100 from you every few months and I can't blame him for trying. Just ignore him, he still sends you the picks. His system works in the long run. Don't use BetUS.com because they will change the line on you. Just use any other book (sportsbetting.com).
     
    It's easy to dismiss anyone trying to make money selling picks. I've been burned myself in the past so I'm last one to trust a tout.
     
    Is (Deleted) real? Anybody have any expericence with them?
    Reply
    There's scum in every industry from the local fruit store who's selling apples with rat shit to the sham-wow guy who's selling hooker tongues.
     
    Everyone is out to make $$$ no matter what. It's the only thing that matters here. John Morrison will try to get an extra $100 from you every few months and I can't blame him for trying. Just ignore him, he still sends you the picks. His system works in the long run. Don't use BetUS.com because they will change the line on you. Just use any other book (sportsbetting.com).
     
    It's easy to dismiss anyone trying to make money selling picks. I've been burned myself in the past so I'm last one to trust a tout.
     
    Is (Deleted) real? Anybody have any expericence with them?
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2009 - 2:06 PM ET #20

    You linked to site that sell players picks.  So you linked to a tout site. 

    There are places right here that you can see the hot cappers. Look at any of the Wagerline leaderboards.

    The cost is nada, zilch, none, zippo. 

    There is a place I follow also that is free.   Biggguy  Used it for years. Again you can see peoples picks for free.  Some decide not to show the plays till the game starts, but it's a very low amount that does this.

    BTW, really like your avatar.

    Reply

    You linked to site that sell players picks.  So you linked to a tout site. 

    There are places right here that you can see the hot cappers. Look at any of the Wagerline leaderboards.

    The cost is nada, zilch, none, zippo. 

    There is a place I follow also that is free.   Biggguy  Used it for years. Again you can see peoples picks for free.  Some decide not to show the plays till the game starts, but it's a very low amount that does this.

    BTW, really like your avatar.

     
    toppdawg1973
    toppdawg1973
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 326
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2009 - 9:56 PM ET #21

    Betus is crap. I went to withdraw money from them 2 years ago and they gave me the runaround and wanted to charge a percentage of my winnings to withdraw.
     
    I am now with BetED and they are GREAT. I have withdrew money from them several times with no problem
    Reply
    Betus is crap. I went to withdraw money from them 2 years ago and they gave me the runaround and wanted to charge a percentage of my winnings to withdraw.
     
    I am now with BetED and they are GREAT. I have withdrew money from them several times with no problem
     
    KingD
    KingD
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1794
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2009 - 11:12 PM ET #22

    Top dawg nice avartar who is she
    Reply
    Top dawg nice avartar who is she
     
    pcrosthwait
    pcrosthwait
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2009 - 3:09 AM ET #23

    Dude, Its not a matter of if Adam Morrison's system works or not.  If it is a scam, and it is fading the road team by a point and a half, then why not take the home team and get the point and a half or so on the odds.  As a matter of fact, you could do the opposite of the system, and take the three points at -170 and get about 5 points on your bet on the home team!!! Adam Morrison's system has got to be taken with a grain of salt, every legit handicapper has got to realize this.  There is no certainty to any sports gambling situation, and every sports gambler has to realize this.  Morrison is out there to make a profit just like the books make a profit.  Just because he has a deal with Bet Us doesnt mean they do not offer fair odds, they offer fair odds early and often.  But they probably fade their odds based on his clients, which are betting by the thousands. 
    Reply
    Dude, Its not a matter of if Adam Morrison's system works or not.  If it is a scam, and it is fading the road team by a point and a half, then why not take the home team and get the point and a half or so on the odds.  As a matter of fact, you could do the opposite of the system, and take the three points at -170 and get about 5 points on your bet on the home team!!! Adam Morrison's system has got to be taken with a grain of salt, every legit handicapper has got to realize this.  There is no certainty to any sports gambling situation, and every sports gambler has to realize this.  Morrison is out there to make a profit just like the books make a profit.  Just because he has a deal with Bet Us doesnt mean they do not offer fair odds, they offer fair odds early and often.  But they probably fade their odds based on his clients, which are betting by the thousands. 
     
    LSU2thBone
    LSU2thBone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 186
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2009 - 12:34 PM ET #24

    I'm not going to label anyone scum or anything like that. I will say I had a major prob withdrawing loot from BetUS as well and will never use them again. I did purchase Morrison's system and it helped me greatly. I made some good cash. I then translated it to my own chase system with NHL and watched in agony as OTT won three Roadies in a row and the NJ Devils lost FOUR Home games in a row. Fuck!
     
    Anyway, getting back to Morrison. I refused to use BetUS and only used Bookmaker. Bookmaker only allows you to buy 2 points max though. I did lose one three game chase with his system due to the only buying 2 points max. But withdrew a considerable amount of loot (thousands, but under 10G). I F'ed up on my own. Now with that being said, I AM intrigued by Morrison's "new" baseball system that he's charging $125 for. But I figured I'd check here first.
     
    Has anyone uncovered exactly what this "new" system is? If so, will you share it? I am considering this purchase.
     
    Don't call me a Dumbass or criticise me for using a tout. That is not necessary. I'm just looking for edges like the rest. I know there are good cappers on here and I will continue to pay attention to them. Be nice.
     
    Looking forward to some input
     
     
    Reply
    I'm not going to label anyone scum or anything like that. I will say I had a major prob withdrawing loot from BetUS as well and will never use them again. I did purchase Morrison's system and it helped me greatly. I made some good cash. I then translated it to my own chase system with NHL and watched in agony as OTT won three Roadies in a row and the NJ Devils lost FOUR Home games in a row. Fuck!
     
    Anyway, getting back to Morrison. I refused to use BetUS and only used Bookmaker. Bookmaker only allows you to buy 2 points max though. I did lose one three game chase with his system due to the only buying 2 points max. But withdrew a considerable amount of loot (thousands, but under 10G). I F'ed up on my own. Now with that being said, I AM intrigued by Morrison's "new" baseball system that he's charging $125 for. But I figured I'd check here first.
     
    Has anyone uncovered exactly what this "new" system is? If so, will you share it? I am considering this purchase.
     
    Don't call me a Dumbass or criticise me for using a tout. That is not necessary. I'm just looking for edges like the rest. I know there are good cappers on here and I will continue to pay attention to them. Be nice.
     
    Looking forward to some input
     
     
     
     
    manifesto7
    manifesto7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2009 - 5:55 PM ET #25

    BetUs might not be the best place to place wagers with the system, but I have to give credit where it's due - the john morrison system itself works and has made me a lot of money this year. But you have to be careful and strictly stick to the rules, and most importantly, place your bets where there are favorable spreads. I think that BetUs gets so many bets on the system plays that they might purposely skew the lines so their action can balance out. So to get the best lines you have to bet early as soon as the plays are released or to go line shopping.
    Reply
    BetUs might not be the best place to place wagers with the system, but I have to give credit where it's due - the john morrison system itself works and has made me a lot of money this year. But you have to be careful and strictly stick to the rules, and most importantly, place your bets where there are favorable spreads. I think that BetUs gets so many bets on the system plays that they might purposely skew the lines so their action can balance out. So to get the best lines you have to bet early as soon as the plays are released or to go line shopping.
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
    • PART DEUX 221
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,112
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,661
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,197
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 756
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.