• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    BetUS and John Morrison scam exposed

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    Lippsman
    Jeff_Kent
    boycali01
    dbaum23
    pdg893
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 67615
    Posts: 149
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2009 - 5:15 PM ET #76

    Oh man, that's one hell of a roll over. Feel like making some $500 wagers to get the roll over faster?
    Reply
    Oh man, that's one hell of a roll over. Feel like making some $500 wagers to get the roll over faster?
     
    Jeff_Kent
    Jeff_Kent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2009 - 5:29 PM ET #77

    I had one $950 bet on the Cubs to beat the Cards last Saturday as a "B" bet using the JM system.  I won it although I know there are those on this board who claim it us just a bunch of BS, and I am just a JM pimp.   I don't think I'll have met the betting requirements before the end of the MLB season.  So I am hoping to still be alive when the NBA season starts.  Funny thing is, I have never made an NBA bet before in my life.
    Reply
    I had one $950 bet on the Cubs to beat the Cards last Saturday as a "B" bet using the JM system.  I won it although I know there are those on this board who claim it us just a bunch of BS, and I am just a JM pimp.   I don't think I'll have met the betting requirements before the end of the MLB season.  So I am hoping to still be alive when the NBA season starts.  Funny thing is, I have never made an NBA bet before in my life.
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2009 - 7:22 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Kent:

    I had one $950 bet on the   So I am hoping to still be alive when the NBA season starts.  Funny thing is, I have never made an NBA bet before in my life.

    OMG, You are in for a treat.

    Save yourself a whole lotta' heartache and just watch the last 2 minutes.  Because the first 46 really doesn't count at all.

    You will see what I mean.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Kent:

    I had one $950 bet on the   So I am hoping to still be alive when the NBA season starts.  Funny thing is, I have never made an NBA bet before in my life.

    OMG, You are in for a treat.

    Save yourself a whole lotta' heartache and just watch the last 2 minutes.  Because the first 46 really doesn't count at all.

    You will see what I mean.

     
    boycali01
    boycali01
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 3719
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2009 - 4:09 AM ET #79

    thank op good info. lucky i'm not on betus anymore
    Reply
    thank op good info. lucky i'm not on betus anymore
     
    dbaum23
    dbaum23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 1:23 AM ET #80

    Did someone delete the other thread?
    Reply
    Did someone delete the other thread?
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 9:52 AM ET #81

    What other thread
    Reply
    What other thread
     
    dbaum23
    dbaum23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 12:45 PM ET #82

    The other JM thread that was on the forums.  The one that was like 25 pages long.  I can't find it, my posts for it are shown as gone now.  I was just wondering if someone deleted it, thats what it looks like.
    Reply
    The other JM thread that was on the forums.  The one that was like 25 pages long.  I can't find it, my posts for it are shown as gone now.  I was just wondering if someone deleted it, thats what it looks like.
     
    pdg893
    pdg893
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 243
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 1:26 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    What other thread

     

    lippsman - you are a clown - they moved the thread to the penalty box - messages - probably have to inquire on your name to see where you posted last - then its all there - covers is strange

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    What other thread

     

    lippsman - you are a clown - they moved the thread to the penalty box - messages - probably have to inquire on your name to see where you posted last - then its all there - covers is strange

     
    pdg893
    pdg893
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 243
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 1:27 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    What other thread

     

    what caused the thread to be moved over there?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    What other thread

     

    what caused the thread to be moved over there?

     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 2:50 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by pdg893:

     

    lippsman - you are a clown - they moved the thread to the penalty box - messages - probably have to inquire on your name to see where you posted last - then its all there - covers is strange

    Yeah, I have been here almost 9 years and 5 years before it bacame Covers and I'm the clown. Take a poll and see who people think the clown is.

    Looks like the thread was moved because it has turned to just a bs slamming thread.

    When posters call other posters ingnorant and fat asses they need to be in the box since that is thier level.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pdg893:

     

    lippsman - you are a clown - they moved the thread to the penalty box - messages - probably have to inquire on your name to see where you posted last - then its all there - covers is strange

    Yeah, I have been here almost 9 years and 5 years before it bacame Covers and I'm the clown. Take a poll and see who people think the clown is.

    Looks like the thread was moved because it has turned to just a bs slamming thread.

    When posters call other posters ingnorant and fat asses they need to be in the box since that is thier level.

     

     
    pdg893
    pdg893
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 243
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 4:01 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Yeah, I have been here almost 9 years and 5 years before it bacame Covers and I'm the clown. Take a poll and see who people think the clown is.

    Looks like the thread was moved because it has turned to just a bs slamming thread.

    When posters call other posters ingnorant and fat asses they need to be in the box since that is thier level.

     

     

    It became a bs slamming thread because of posters like you.  thoughout the entire thread you kept bashing morrison and talking down to anyone who disagree with you including myself.  why not say something positive about the system that has made alot of folks $$$.   and then this thread is another one bashing morrison and claiming to expose some scam with one of the largest online houses out there.  by the way ignorant is not spelled with 2 n's - why not share some of your insights and/or systems that you know from your years of experience? besides just bashing other successes

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Yeah, I have been here almost 9 years and 5 years before it bacame Covers and I'm the clown. Take a poll and see who people think the clown is.

    Looks like the thread was moved because it has turned to just a bs slamming thread.

    When posters call other posters ingnorant and fat asses they need to be in the box since that is thier level.

     

     

    It became a bs slamming thread because of posters like you.  thoughout the entire thread you kept bashing morrison and talking down to anyone who disagree with you including myself.  why not say something positive about the system that has made alot of folks $$$.   and then this thread is another one bashing morrison and claiming to expose some scam with one of the largest online houses out there.  by the way ignorant is not spelled with 2 n's - why not share some of your insights and/or systems that you know from your years of experience? besides just bashing other successes

     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 4:09 PM ET #87

    Here are the insights.
     
    Actually cap a game instead of waiting someome to tell you what to play.  There is a nice place for you to start. And it's no claim, it was all documented by SBR and OSGA to begin with. If you even know what those places are.  Go to thier sites and cry about it and see what happens.
     
    Also, if you haven't seen any of my insights or ideas about playing you haven't been looking at all.
     
    You have been here for almost 2 years, or at least your screen name was created two years ago.  If you don't know some of the things or threads I run by now then you never will.
     
    Ta
     
    Reply
    Here are the insights.
     
    Actually cap a game instead of waiting someome to tell you what to play.  There is a nice place for you to start. And it's no claim, it was all documented by SBR and OSGA to begin with. If you even know what those places are.  Go to thier sites and cry about it and see what happens.
     
    Also, if you haven't seen any of my insights or ideas about playing you haven't been looking at all.
     
    You have been here for almost 2 years, or at least your screen name was created two years ago.  If you don't know some of the things or threads I run by now then you never will.
     
    Ta
     
     
    pdg893
    pdg893
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 243
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 4:28 PM ET #88

    So I understand, if I want to learn to cap a game I should go to Sportscapperisland.  What was documented by them?  What would I be crying about? I am willing to learn from everyone - no one on covers or anywhere that i've seem has the success rate as the systems that morrison claims is his.  maybe you can show me who does?
    Reply
    So I understand, if I want to learn to cap a game I should go to Sportscapperisland.  What was documented by them?  What would I be crying about? I am willing to learn from everyone - no one on covers or anywhere that i've seem has the success rate as the systems that morrison claims is his.  maybe you can show me who does?
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 4:55 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by pdg893:

    So I understand, if I want to learn to cap a game I should go to Sportscapperisland.  What was documented by them?  What would I be crying about? I am willing to learn from everyone - no one on covers or anywhere that i've seem has the success rate as the systems that morrison claims is his.  maybe you can show me who does?

    Just look in the baseball threads now.  There are a ton of cappers just tearing it up.  Look for the ones that are getting a huge number of hits.  I hate chasing and any seasoned capper hates chasing.  But if you just have to chase take a look at those guys and see what the thoughts are and place a wager on what they like.  And of course look at the game yourself.

    You can have multiple chases that way. 

    Look at my 2nd half threads for NFL and NBA.  You want to make some cash then that's usually a great place to go.  There are weeks we have money rolling in like an ATM.

    If you have to play a system, look at the MLB.  Look for a team that will be favored in all 3 games of a series and if they lose the first game chase them the next two games.  Usually works very well.  Just make sure the home team is at least 5-5 in thier last 10 games and over .500 at home.

    In the NBA and NHL look fade teams that are coming home after a long road trip, 4 or more games.  Books have caught on this for a little bit.

    In the NHL look to fade teams witha losing record when they are on a B2B game.

    Look to play over in the NHL when both teams are on a B2B game

    Read this. Read this ASAP, read it cover from cover and read it again.

    This is a very good one for baseball. You can create formulas and make many calculations

    You going to play college football, you just have to get this.  In fact order it right now. But you will probably be able to get this at your local bookstore or news stand

    Browse around here and just do some searching.  Stay away from anything that says %70 more winners or any crap like that. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pdg893:

    So I understand, if I want to learn to cap a game I should go to Sportscapperisland.  What was documented by them?  What would I be crying about? I am willing to learn from everyone - no one on covers or anywhere that i've seem has the success rate as the systems that morrison claims is his.  maybe you can show me who does?

    Just look in the baseball threads now.  There are a ton of cappers just tearing it up.  Look for the ones that are getting a huge number of hits.  I hate chasing and any seasoned capper hates chasing.  But if you just have to chase take a look at those guys and see what the thoughts are and place a wager on what they like.  And of course look at the game yourself.

    You can have multiple chases that way. 

    Look at my 2nd half threads for NFL and NBA.  You want to make some cash then that's usually a great place to go.  There are weeks we have money rolling in like an ATM.

    If you have to play a system, look at the MLB.  Look for a team that will be favored in all 3 games of a series and if they lose the first game chase them the next two games.  Usually works very well.  Just make sure the home team is at least 5-5 in thier last 10 games and over .500 at home.

    In the NBA and NHL look fade teams that are coming home after a long road trip, 4 or more games.  Books have caught on this for a little bit.

    In the NHL look to fade teams witha losing record when they are on a B2B game.

    Look to play over in the NHL when both teams are on a B2B game

    Read this. Read this ASAP, read it cover from cover and read it again.

    This is a very good one for baseball. You can create formulas and make many calculations

    You going to play college football, you just have to get this.  In fact order it right now. But you will probably be able to get this at your local bookstore or news stand

    Browse around here and just do some searching.  Stay away from anything that says %70 more winners or any crap like that. 

     
    pdg893
    pdg893
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 243
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2009 - 5:13 PM ET #90

    that's what i am talking about - thanks alot Lippsman!
    Reply
    that's what i am talking about - thanks alot Lippsman!
     
    pdg893
    pdg893
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 243
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2009 - 12:16 AM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Just look in the baseball threads now.  There are a ton of cappers just tearing it up.  Look for the ones that are getting a huge number of hits.  I hate chasing and any seasoned capper hates chasing.  But if you just have to chase take a look at those guys and see what the thoughts are and place a wager on what they like.  And of course look at the game yourself.

    You can have multiple chases that way. 

    Look at my 2nd half threads for NFL and NBA.  You want to make some cash then that's usually a great place to go.  There are weeks we have money rolling in like an ATM.

    If you have to play a system, look at the MLB.  Look for a team that will be favored in all 3 games of a series and if they lose the first game chase them the next two games.  Usually works very well.  Just make sure the home team is at least 5-5 in thier last 10 games and over .500 at home.

    In the NBA and NHL look fade teams that are coming home after a long road trip, 4 or more games.  Books have caught on this for a little bit.

    In the NHL look to fade teams witha losing record when they are on a B2B game.

    Look to play over in the NHL when both teams are on a B2B game

    Read this. Read this ASAP, read it cover from cover and read it again.

    This is a very good one for baseball. You can create formulas and make many calculations

    You going to play college football, you just have to get this.  In fact order it right now. But you will probably be able to get this at your local bookstore or news stand

    Browse around here and just do some searching.  Stay away from anything that says %70 more winners or any crap like that. 

    Lippsman - do you recommend a certain book(s) on handicapping for pro basketball and pro football?

    thanks

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Just look in the baseball threads now.  There are a ton of cappers just tearing it up.  Look for the ones that are getting a huge number of hits.  I hate chasing and any seasoned capper hates chasing.  But if you just have to chase take a look at those guys and see what the thoughts are and place a wager on what they like.  And of course look at the game yourself.

    You can have multiple chases that way. 

    Look at my 2nd half threads for NFL and NBA.  You want to make some cash then that's usually a great place to go.  There are weeks we have money rolling in like an ATM.

    If you have to play a system, look at the MLB.  Look for a team that will be favored in all 3 games of a series and if they lose the first game chase them the next two games.  Usually works very well.  Just make sure the home team is at least 5-5 in thier last 10 games and over .500 at home.

    In the NBA and NHL look fade teams that are coming home after a long road trip, 4 or more games.  Books have caught on this for a little bit.

    In the NHL look to fade teams witha losing record when they are on a B2B game.

    Look to play over in the NHL when both teams are on a B2B game

    Read this. Read this ASAP, read it cover from cover and read it again.

    This is a very good one for baseball. You can create formulas and make many calculations

    You going to play college football, you just have to get this.  In fact order it right now. But you will probably be able to get this at your local bookstore or news stand

    Browse around here and just do some searching.  Stay away from anything that says %70 more winners or any crap like that. 

    Lippsman - do you recommend a certain book(s) on handicapping for pro basketball and pro football?

    thanks

     

     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2009 - 11:05 AM ET #92

    The link I gave you for College Football, the same guy has a pro football one you should get also.  Has the same great info and you can get it at your local bookstore also.
     
    The first link I gave you is the one you need for football.
     
    There really isn't anything solid I can give you on basketball. The only one I ever really liked has been out of print for a very long time as I thumb through it right now.  It was called The Gambling Times guide to Basketball Handicapping by Barbara Nathan
     
    The systems it had are now way out of date, but the funny thing about that, is things go in circles and the systems that went out of style are now back in style.  But forget about that rightnow, it has information in it that will never be outdated and that is showing you what to look for in handicapping a game.
     
    But alas I probably hold one of the few copies that are still around.
     
    But hey......I can always help.  Here ya go.
     
    Also get this one by Bert Sugar. In fact Bert advises to purchase Barbara Nathan book
     
    Bert's is an older one also from 92.  But really most of the newer books I see are just a bunch of systems, based on older trends and books and not much on how to actually handicap a game yourself.  Which is what the books I posted do.  They will give you some systems but they actually show you how to handcap the game.
     
    GL
     
    Reply
    The link I gave you for College Football, the same guy has a pro football one you should get also.  Has the same great info and you can get it at your local bookstore also.
     
    The first link I gave you is the one you need for football.
     
    There really isn't anything solid I can give you on basketball. The only one I ever really liked has been out of print for a very long time as I thumb through it right now.  It was called The Gambling Times guide to Basketball Handicapping by Barbara Nathan
     
    The systems it had are now way out of date, but the funny thing about that, is things go in circles and the systems that went out of style are now back in style.  But forget about that rightnow, it has information in it that will never be outdated and that is showing you what to look for in handicapping a game.
     
    But alas I probably hold one of the few copies that are still around.
     
    But hey......I can always help.  Here ya go.
     
    Also get this one by Bert Sugar. In fact Bert advises to purchase Barbara Nathan book
     
    Bert's is an older one also from 92.  But really most of the newer books I see are just a bunch of systems, based on older trends and books and not much on how to actually handicap a game yourself.  Which is what the books I posted do.  They will give you some systems but they actually show you how to handcap the game.
     
    GL
     
     
    DegoMo
    DegoMo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2009 - 1:14 AM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    I'm sure most of you are not surprised and this has actually been discussed is some forums here.
     
    For those of you that don't know here it is.
     
    How the scam works: When players sign up with BetUS through the Sportsbettingchamp.com website, BetUS identifies that player as a “Chase system” referral. When that player wants to make a play released by the tout, BetUS deals a unique, higher-priced line on that game for that specific player. It is similar to a grocery store changing price tags after they find out what you were sent to purchase.

    For example, on March 23, 2009, the “Chase system” told the players to bet on the Los Angeles Clippers. BetUS and most books were offering a spread of +15 for this game. Most BetUS players, including those referred to BetUS through other professional handicapper websites received the fair line of +15. Players who were referred to BetUS from the Sportsbettingchamp's website were offered a line of +13.5.

    Other recent examples of dealing inflated lines only to the tout’s subscribers include:

    March 7, 2009: Golden State Warriors +6 (vs +8)
    March 3, 2009: Toronto Raptors +6.5 (vs +8)
    March 1, 2009: Toronto Raptors +4.5 (vs +6)
    February 24, 2009: Charlotte Hornets +5.5 (vs +7)

    In every case, the alternate line is only on games released by the tout, and always hurts the player following paying for the pick. The BetUs customer essentially pays much more than he or she realizes. BetUS’s tactic of moving the line against these players means that instead of charging the normal -110 for these wagers, BetUS is effectively charging these players -140 – FOUR TIMES the usual bookmaker commission.

    Info from SBR

    BETUS.COM ALSO CHARGES $40 FEE FOR EVERY SINGLE WITHDRAWAL.  The highest of any sportsbook. (Most sportsbooks have free withdrawals)

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    I'm sure most of you are not surprised and this has actually been discussed is some forums here.
     
    For those of you that don't know here it is.
     
    How the scam works: When players sign up with BetUS through the Sportsbettingchamp.com website, BetUS identifies that player as a “Chase system” referral. When that player wants to make a play released by the tout, BetUS deals a unique, higher-priced line on that game for that specific player. It is similar to a grocery store changing price tags after they find out what you were sent to purchase.

    For example, on March 23, 2009, the “Chase system” told the players to bet on the Los Angeles Clippers. BetUS and most books were offering a spread of +15 for this game. Most BetUS players, including those referred to BetUS through other professional handicapper websites received the fair line of +15. Players who were referred to BetUS from the Sportsbettingchamp's website were offered a line of +13.5.

    Other recent examples of dealing inflated lines only to the tout’s subscribers include:

    March 7, 2009: Golden State Warriors +6 (vs +8)
    March 3, 2009: Toronto Raptors +6.5 (vs +8)
    March 1, 2009: Toronto Raptors +4.5 (vs +6)
    February 24, 2009: Charlotte Hornets +5.5 (vs +7)

    In every case, the alternate line is only on games released by the tout, and always hurts the player following paying for the pick. The BetUs customer essentially pays much more than he or she realizes. BetUS’s tactic of moving the line against these players means that instead of charging the normal -110 for these wagers, BetUS is effectively charging these players -140 – FOUR TIMES the usual bookmaker commission.

    Info from SBR

    BETUS.COM ALSO CHARGES $40 FEE FOR EVERY SINGLE WITHDRAWAL.  The highest of any sportsbook. (Most sportsbooks have free withdrawals)

     

     

     
    Davebons1976
    Davebons1976
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 67
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2009 - 2:32 PM ET #94

    has he realesed any plays today?  He said he would have another one 7/31?
    Reply
    has he realesed any plays today?  He said he would have another one 7/31?
     
    circa_clown
    circa_clown
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2009 - 6:51 PM ET #95

    I have been thinking signing up to Morrisons system but I have some unanswered questions that maybe you guys could help me with.
    1.  I plan to play with $700 (the system is $197) so together I will be putting down $900.  I understand that the progressive system is based on 3 game series (progressively I would bet $100, then $200, then $400).  So my question is - what happens when you win the first game, do you wait till the next series? and if you don't, what happens if you win the first and second but not the third- does that still constitute a series win?
    2. Does JM still send you the picks if you decide not to use betUS? (People posted with answers on both sides).
    3.  I noticed many people's problem is not so much with JM but with betUS.  I use Sportsbook.com (I won't use them anymore because they charge to withdraw) and oddsmaker (I don't like them either).  My question is; If you use the system but not bet with betUS, what sportsbook do you use that goes well with this system (the buying and selling points is important, I've gathered).
    4. Those who have used the system and don't any longer, why don't you? (I ask because, again most of the people here seem to quit in the end because of betUS)
    Reply
    I have been thinking signing up to Morrisons system but I have some unanswered questions that maybe you guys could help me with.
    1.  I plan to play with $700 (the system is $197) so together I will be putting down $900.  I understand that the progressive system is based on 3 game series (progressively I would bet $100, then $200, then $400).  So my question is - what happens when you win the first game, do you wait till the next series? and if you don't, what happens if you win the first and second but not the third- does that still constitute a series win?
    2. Does JM still send you the picks if you decide not to use betUS? (People posted with answers on both sides).
    3.  I noticed many people's problem is not so much with JM but with betUS.  I use Sportsbook.com (I won't use them anymore because they charge to withdraw) and oddsmaker (I don't like them either).  My question is; If you use the system but not bet with betUS, what sportsbook do you use that goes well with this system (the buying and selling points is important, I've gathered).
    4. Those who have used the system and don't any longer, why don't you? (I ask because, again most of the people here seem to quit in the end because of betUS)
     
    dbaum23
    dbaum23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2009 - 1:34 AM ET #96

    1. If you win the first game you stop and don't bet again till the next series.  Basically once you win you stop that series.
     
    2. I flat out told him I wasn't using BetUS and he still sent me the system but sent me an email on all the perks to join BetUS.  To date I still haven't joined them.
     
    3. I use sportsbook.com also, I get free withdrawals to quicktender and 10% deposit bonuses thru them on every deposit.  They do charge $30 though to withdrawal thru them.
     
    4.  Can't answer that one as I still use it.
    Reply
    1. If you win the first game you stop and don't bet again till the next series.  Basically once you win you stop that series.
     
    2. I flat out told him I wasn't using BetUS and he still sent me the system but sent me an email on all the perks to join BetUS.  To date I still haven't joined them.
     
    3. I use sportsbook.com also, I get free withdrawals to quicktender and 10% deposit bonuses thru them on every deposit.  They do charge $30 though to withdrawal thru them.
     
    4.  Can't answer that one as I still use it.
     
    Ipkiss
    Ipkiss
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2009 - 11:01 PM ET #97

    Hey guys. I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to let you know of my website called https://www.sportsbettingchump.com. It exposes all of John Morrison's scams and lies. Ever since this scam artist found out about my website, he stopped sending me e-mails, which includes system picks, system win updates, and stuff that he's trying to sell to me. Anyway, just spread the word to everyone about my website and tell the newbies to not buy the Sports Betting Champ systems. In fact, the systems have already been exposed on my website.
    Reply
    Hey guys. I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to let you know of my website called https://www.sportsbettingchump.com. It exposes all of John Morrison's scams and lies. Ever since this scam artist found out about my website, he stopped sending me e-mails, which includes system picks, system win updates, and stuff that he's trying to sell to me. Anyway, just spread the word to everyone about my website and tell the newbies to not buy the Sports Betting Champ systems. In fact, the systems have already been exposed on my website.
     
    LTE23
    LTE23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 2954
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2009 - 12:14 AM ET #98

    So if you just bet by yourself and you have a BETUS Account is it all good? Bc I have been using them for over 2.5 Years and never had a problem with them....

    Any other books to Suggest thru Money Gram?

    This is def a discussion I want to be in bc I will deposit my nice amount. Let me know.
    Reply
    So if you just bet by yourself and you have a BETUS Account is it all good? Bc I have been using them for over 2.5 Years and never had a problem with them....

    Any other books to Suggest thru Money Gram?

    This is def a discussion I want to be in bc I will deposit my nice amount. Let me know.
     
    Jeff_Kent
    Jeff_Kent
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2009 - 4:26 PM ET #99

    It just keeps getting worse.  I called BetUS today to track my playthrough.  I was advised that they don't count the money a wager (e.g. $150 to win $100 when the line is -150).  No, they only count the the amount won--$100 in the above example and MLB only counts as half.  So a winning $150 bet with a line of -150 on an MLB game only counts as $50 against your playthrough.  What a total screwjob.  I am not happy.
    Reply
    It just keeps getting worse.  I called BetUS today to track my playthrough.  I was advised that they don't count the money a wager (e.g. $150 to win $100 when the line is -150).  No, they only count the the amount won--$100 in the above example and MLB only counts as half.  So a winning $150 bet with a line of -150 on an MLB game only counts as $50 against your playthrough.  What a total screwjob.  I am not happy.
     
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2009 - 5:50 PM ET #100

    That is complete bullshit. You had to wager -150, so yeah they are full of shit as usual. And MLB only counts as half.
     
    What an F'ing rip off.
    Reply
    That is complete bullshit. You had to wager -150, so yeah they are full of shit as usual. And MLB only counts as half.
     
    What an F'ing rip off.
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
    • PART DEUX 221
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,112
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,661
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,197
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 756
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.