• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    BetUS and John Morrison scam exposed

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    POLLINO
    Lippsman
    mickythek
    Smashedcrash10
    goomba2
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 67615
    Posts: 149
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    POLLINO
    POLLINO
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2009 - 6:19 PM ET #26

    DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS BETUS SITE IS AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER SITE THAT MAY BE DOING THIS ALSO?
    Reply
    DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS BETUS SITE IS AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER SITE THAT MAY BE DOING THIS ALSO?
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2009 - 7:18 PM ET #27

    The only way they will know is if you sign up through the website.
    Reply
    The only way they will know is if you sign up through the website.
     
    mickythek
    mickythek
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2009 - 10:00 AM ET #28

    If it sounds to good to be true it usually always is. Don't you think 97% is way over the top!!! Kind of tells you straight up that the red lights should be flashing and that's coming from a dumb guy down here in Australia. Even my patented 'Flick a dart at the board system' is running at only 58% this season lol! Maybe I should open a clickbank account and start marketing that to people, as I am certain there would be those who would buy it, as long as the sales pitch was spot-on.
    Reply
    If it sounds to good to be true it usually always is. Don't you think 97% is way over the top!!! Kind of tells you straight up that the red lights should be flashing and that's coming from a dumb guy down here in Australia. Even my patented 'Flick a dart at the board system' is running at only 58% this season lol! Maybe I should open a clickbank account and start marketing that to people, as I am certain there would be those who would buy it, as long as the sales pitch was spot-on.
     
    Smashedcrash10
    Smashedcrash10
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 732
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2009 - 4:09 PM ET #29

    I have noticed irregularities in lines from the regular screen to the login screen....however with this said it is no worse than any other site that i have used in the past.  If you think these sites don't have programs that track players tendencies and adjust payouts or lines you kidding yourself...I have sat in a room with three others all logged in at the same time and we have had 3 different lines or payouts for the same game.  This shit happens on every site which is why the player has to protect his own ass and do a little research to see what the lines and payouts are elsewhere, if there is too great of a difference between the two or three sites for your liking, then DON'T play the game.  Use a little discipline and lay off a game.
     
    Anyway everything has an angle these days, better get used to it or just use a local....
     
    BOL everyone
    Reply
    I have noticed irregularities in lines from the regular screen to the login screen....however with this said it is no worse than any other site that i have used in the past.  If you think these sites don't have programs that track players tendencies and adjust payouts or lines you kidding yourself...I have sat in a room with three others all logged in at the same time and we have had 3 different lines or payouts for the same game.  This shit happens on every site which is why the player has to protect his own ass and do a little research to see what the lines and payouts are elsewhere, if there is too great of a difference between the two or three sites for your liking, then DON'T play the game.  Use a little discipline and lay off a game.
     
    Anyway everything has an angle these days, better get used to it or just use a local....
     
    BOL everyone
     
    goomba2
    goomba2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2009 - 10:28 AM ET #30

    I just purchased John's system near the end of the basketball season.  

    Got on three system plays...won all three. 

    I use the local sports books here in Tahoe so I am not able to purchase the suggested points in the NBA plays.   Still won all three.

    The baseball system came with the purchase. 

    I will keep you posted on results
    Reply
    I just purchased John's system near the end of the basketball season.  

    Got on three system plays...won all three. 

    I use the local sports books here in Tahoe so I am not able to purchase the suggested points in the NBA plays.   Still won all three.

    The baseball system came with the purchase. 

    I will keep you posted on results
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2009 - 10:29 AM ET #31

    Better yet why don't you post the games he picks right after they start so we can all follow them.  Just amazing how this guy takes off losses every year.
    Reply
    Better yet why don't you post the games he picks right after they start so we can all follow them.  Just amazing how this guy takes off losses every year.
     
    goomba2
    goomba2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2009 - 11:09 AM ET #32

    Currently working 3 jobs.  If I can get to a computer I will do that.
    Reply
    Currently working 3 jobs.  If I can get to a computer I will do that.
     
    Ryanp26
    Ryanp26
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 84
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2009 - 12:04 PM ET #33

    I'm going to repeat myself here. You can believe me or not.
    1. BetUs does change the lines. It is not steam. I signed up THROUGH Morrison a little while back. Before you sign in, the game he is telling you to pick would hypothetically be at +6. AFTER you sign in, it goes down to +4.5. You can sit here and act like you know, but if you dont agree with that, you obviously don't.
    2. Morrisons system, when followed by its guidelines, doesnt work out to more than +15 units this season. HOWEVER, if you follow the plays HE SUGGESTS, rather than the guidelines, i.e. you play the games he tells you to play- then he is 68-0 this basketball season. That is the truth, take it or leave it, I really don't care, but you are getting FIRST HAND INFORMATION HERE. I don't know what his records were a year ago, I don't know what is record was 2, 3 ,4 years ago. If you followed his suggested plays this basketball season, you were 68-0.
    NOW, to support Lippmans truths- Morrison ALWAYS claims to have the best lines on the game. So, there were times that he won on Bet B, according to him, but by the time i got the line, I lost and had to make a bet C. Luckily for his system, all those bets hit.
    Again, I really don't care what some of you believe at this point. Keep in mind, this is a good forum, with many truthful people. I have read 2 comments on here that are simply based on assumption with no background of truth. to you, I say beat it. Go back to telling people you went 7-1 last night without posting your plays first.
    Reply
    I'm going to repeat myself here. You can believe me or not.
    1. BetUs does change the lines. It is not steam. I signed up THROUGH Morrison a little while back. Before you sign in, the game he is telling you to pick would hypothetically be at +6. AFTER you sign in, it goes down to +4.5. You can sit here and act like you know, but if you dont agree with that, you obviously don't.
    2. Morrisons system, when followed by its guidelines, doesnt work out to more than +15 units this season. HOWEVER, if you follow the plays HE SUGGESTS, rather than the guidelines, i.e. you play the games he tells you to play- then he is 68-0 this basketball season. That is the truth, take it or leave it, I really don't care, but you are getting FIRST HAND INFORMATION HERE. I don't know what his records were a year ago, I don't know what is record was 2, 3 ,4 years ago. If you followed his suggested plays this basketball season, you were 68-0.
    NOW, to support Lippmans truths- Morrison ALWAYS claims to have the best lines on the game. So, there were times that he won on Bet B, according to him, but by the time i got the line, I lost and had to make a bet C. Luckily for his system, all those bets hit.
    Again, I really don't care what some of you believe at this point. Keep in mind, this is a good forum, with many truthful people. I have read 2 comments on here that are simply based on assumption with no background of truth. to you, I say beat it. Go back to telling people you went 7-1 last night without posting your plays first.
     
    Ryanp26
    Ryanp26
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 84
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2009 - 12:09 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by taurus:

    Why anyone bets with these crap books in the first place is beyond comprehension.
     
    Only because I won a College Football contest on another site and the prize was  x dollars at betus. Turns out the  x dollars was free play , which translates roughly into  x divided by 2.
    Agree. Shitty book.
    BUT number # 1 rating by Covers.
    See top right corner when you enter this site.

    If you want accurate information as to what the best books are, then you need to go to a site that does not make money on advertisements. Covers is a great community site, but dont get fooled by thier top 20. Thats all paid for. there are some good sites out there that are independently operated and rate sites based on actuality, not what the books pay them to advertise.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by taurus:

    Why anyone bets with these crap books in the first place is beyond comprehension.
     
    Only because I won a College Football contest on another site and the prize was  x dollars at betus. Turns out the  x dollars was free play , which translates roughly into  x divided by 2.
    Agree. Shitty book.
    BUT number # 1 rating by Covers.
    See top right corner when you enter this site.

    If you want accurate information as to what the best books are, then you need to go to a site that does not make money on advertisements. Covers is a great community site, but dont get fooled by thier top 20. Thats all paid for. there are some good sites out there that are independently operated and rate sites based on actuality, not what the books pay them to advertise.

     
    Hbomb7
    Hbomb7
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2009 - 10:52 AM ET #35

    Covers should remove Betus from there top 20 after this scam.
    Reply
    Covers should remove Betus from there top 20 after this scam.
     
    Kazidog
    Kazidog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2009 - 3:30 AM ET #36

    This has been a good topic and all sides discussed and evaluated by the Covers forum personne. Some of you I read and respect your comments and sports evaluations. We are all trying to make a little money while having fun doing what we like. Sports Gambling !
    As for John Morrison and his system, I purchased it near the end of September last year. When I purchased his system, I had it in writing via emails from John (or affiliate using his name) that these two things would be constants. 1) I would receive his selected games the night before each game, and 2) this would be for LIFE.
    Well, this was a short lived promise. At the start of the NBA season, I was hit up for another $125 to get his picks the night before. I believe he use "preferred service" as his mantra for this scam. After some email arguing, he finally relented as I was a new customer. blah, blah, blah.  Now, to start the MLB season, John is again asking for another $125 to be on his preferred list and get the picks sent to my email the night before the games.
    I have a hard time understanding the marshmillow approach some have taken about people not getting upsed with someone who violates a contract. Maybe I am old enough to remember when a mans word, verbal or written, was worth something. You can passify yourselve and keep kind thoughts about people who are scheming to gouge customers out of ever more money. I choose to call them what they are, Con Artists. 
    Now when I purchased JM's system, it was on "sale" for only $197. (a regular $400 value) Now in less than a year, he has hit me up twice for $125 to maintain overnight team delivery, and has his new improved MLB filter which is yet to be tested for authenticity. As you can see, if this pattern continues, his bargain basement sale price will make his system one of the more expensive on the market. Oh, and when I signed up, his MLB system was advertised to be at 97% winners. This ought to be some nice system now.
    In fairness to JM, his system, chase or law of probabilities, has produced a profit for me this NBA system. His NFL system is a joke. But I have not had an opportunity to see how the MLB system works yet.  I am sure this conversation will continue.
    Thanks to Covers and the forum members who have posted here about BetUS and it shady dealings, I did not sign up with them. JM keeps pusing for me to sign up with them. Now I know why.
    GL to all and please continue to try to make this a usefull forum. We have some really good meaning people on here who have provided me with good insight into various games. Thanks to all.
    Anyone who wishes to contact me can reach me at my email. elkhound3@yahoo.com. 
    Reply
    This has been a good topic and all sides discussed and evaluated by the Covers forum personne. Some of you I read and respect your comments and sports evaluations. We are all trying to make a little money while having fun doing what we like. Sports Gambling !
    As for John Morrison and his system, I purchased it near the end of September last year. When I purchased his system, I had it in writing via emails from John (or affiliate using his name) that these two things would be constants. 1) I would receive his selected games the night before each game, and 2) this would be for LIFE.
    Well, this was a short lived promise. At the start of the NBA season, I was hit up for another $125 to get his picks the night before. I believe he use "preferred service" as his mantra for this scam. After some email arguing, he finally relented as I was a new customer. blah, blah, blah.  Now, to start the MLB season, John is again asking for another $125 to be on his preferred list and get the picks sent to my email the night before the games.
    I have a hard time understanding the marshmillow approach some have taken about people not getting upsed with someone who violates a contract. Maybe I am old enough to remember when a mans word, verbal or written, was worth something. You can passify yourselve and keep kind thoughts about people who are scheming to gouge customers out of ever more money. I choose to call them what they are, Con Artists. 
    Now when I purchased JM's system, it was on "sale" for only $197. (a regular $400 value) Now in less than a year, he has hit me up twice for $125 to maintain overnight team delivery, and has his new improved MLB filter which is yet to be tested for authenticity. As you can see, if this pattern continues, his bargain basement sale price will make his system one of the more expensive on the market. Oh, and when I signed up, his MLB system was advertised to be at 97% winners. This ought to be some nice system now.
    In fairness to JM, his system, chase or law of probabilities, has produced a profit for me this NBA system. His NFL system is a joke. But I have not had an opportunity to see how the MLB system works yet.  I am sure this conversation will continue.
    Thanks to Covers and the forum members who have posted here about BetUS and it shady dealings, I did not sign up with them. JM keeps pusing for me to sign up with them. Now I know why.
    GL to all and please continue to try to make this a usefull forum. We have some really good meaning people on here who have provided me with good insight into various games. Thanks to all.
    Anyone who wishes to contact me can reach me at my email. elkhound3@yahoo.com. 
     
    Buzzcat
    Buzzcat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 1858
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2009 - 2:09 PM ET #37

    BUYING PIX =
    Reply
    BUYING PIX =
     
    olinz
    olinz
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 534
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2009 - 11:49 AM ET #38

    BetUs is ok,but don't plan on using them anymore(they don't offer a single sign on process for sports and poker,which is a major drag-don't play for big stakes,but I like the ability to transfer a few dollars over and play poker here and there :-)
    As for the lines changing and such,I think they all do that to some degree(like when I hit a big parlay at bookmaker.com.they started limiting me to 10 teams-that wasn't changing lines,but 'strategizing' me nonetheless).
    Other than sportsbetting.com(which I just signed up with not long ago),I think EVERY book has changed lines on me at some point(and,to be fair,maybe some of it was due to the 'action' going this way or that-other times,not so sure).

    Reply
    BetUs is ok,but don't plan on using them anymore(they don't offer a single sign on process for sports and poker,which is a major drag-don't play for big stakes,but I like the ability to transfer a few dollars over and play poker here and there :-)
    As for the lines changing and such,I think they all do that to some degree(like when I hit a big parlay at bookmaker.com.they started limiting me to 10 teams-that wasn't changing lines,but 'strategizing' me nonetheless).
    Other than sportsbetting.com(which I just signed up with not long ago),I think EVERY book has changed lines on me at some point(and,to be fair,maybe some of it was due to the 'action' going this way or that-other times,not so sure).

     
    MRSARATOGA
    MRSARATOGA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 14413
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2009 - 10:38 PM ET #39

    Hi Lipps, just read this thread throughout and Covers has them at 3.  I have lost it totally for Lavers, Ogren and even Lou unfortuneately.
     
    SBR is the King of book reviews and Covers should just take theirs down. Covers is the best gambling site in the world and I am sure people go off that list who come here intitially and the novices then get stuck who don't do their posting forum homework. That is wrong.
     
    If Covers could merge with SBR at some point we would have the best of both worlds and an untouchable combo!
     
    Reply
    Hi Lipps, just read this thread throughout and Covers has them at 3.  I have lost it totally for Lavers, Ogren and even Lou unfortuneately.
     
    SBR is the King of book reviews and Covers should just take theirs down. Covers is the best gambling site in the world and I am sure people go off that list who come here intitially and the novices then get stuck who don't do their posting forum homework. That is wrong.
     
    If Covers could merge with SBR at some point we would have the best of both worlds and an untouchable combo!
     
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2009 - 10:55 PM ET #40

    You should all take a look at www.osga.com  They don't take any advertising from sportsbooks.  You will not see any sportsbook banners. Now they do have a link at the bottom left that goes to Doc Sports and one to Marc Lawrence.  While these are touts they are not online sports books.
     
     
     
     
     
    Reply
    You should all take a look at www.osga.com  They don't take any advertising from sportsbooks.  You will not see any sportsbook banners. Now they do have a link at the bottom left that goes to Doc Sports and one to Marc Lawrence.  While these are touts they are not online sports books.
     
     
     
     
     
     
    titleistgolf930
    titleistgolf930
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2009 - 3:49 AM ET #41

    [Quote: Originally Posted by LSU2thBone]

     
    Has anyone uncovered exactly what this "new" system is? If so, will you share it? I am considering this purchase.
     
    It's similar to the NBA System...works on A-B-C bets...when a team gets swept, you bet them to win/cover (depending on whether they r favs/dogs) in the next series against the team that swept them. Reasoning is that one team will rarely ever get swept to the same team twice in a row. He claims it has a higher historical winning % than his basketball system...and I've made serious bank off his basketball system.  BetUS might be scamming, but his system works year in and year out (especially if you use your own intuition within the system)...to avoid the BS lines at BetUS just use a different site with no affiliation to Morrison? 
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by LSU2thBone]

     
    Has anyone uncovered exactly what this "new" system is? If so, will you share it? I am considering this purchase.
     
    It's similar to the NBA System...works on A-B-C bets...when a team gets swept, you bet them to win/cover (depending on whether they r favs/dogs) in the next series against the team that swept them. Reasoning is that one team will rarely ever get swept to the same team twice in a row. He claims it has a higher historical winning % than his basketball system...and I've made serious bank off his basketball system.  BetUS might be scamming, but his system works year in and year out (especially if you use your own intuition within the system)...to avoid the BS lines at BetUS just use a different site with no affiliation to Morrison? 
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2009 - 10:16 PM ET #42

    This so called new system has been around for years.
     
    Harvard boy stat system
    Swept system
     
    etc.......
    Reply
    This so called new system has been around for years.
     
    Harvard boy stat system
    Swept system
     
    etc.......
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2009 - 4:19 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    You should all take a look at www.osga.com  They don't take any advertising from sportsbooks.  You will not see any sportsbook banners. Now they do have a link at the bottom left that goes to Doc Sports and one to Marc Lawrence.  While these are touts they are not online sports books.
    The off shore gaming association's "blacklist" is accurate, and should be taken into consideration when opening an account..
    osga is the only policing site available to an un-regulated sportsbook industry..they seperate the good/bad, and give a book a honest rating.
     
     
     
     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    You should all take a look at www.osga.com  They don't take any advertising from sportsbooks.  You will not see any sportsbook banners. Now they do have a link at the bottom left that goes to Doc Sports and one to Marc Lawrence.  While these are touts they are not online sports books.
    The off shore gaming association's "blacklist" is accurate, and should be taken into consideration when opening an account..
    osga is the only policing site available to an un-regulated sportsbook industry..they seperate the good/bad, and give a book a honest rating.
     
     
     
     
     
    FSUDrew
    FSUDrew
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 4745
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2009 - 12:00 PM ET #44

    I must say that BetUS really sucks.  I have a good amount of money in there and really need to w/d but can't.  The thing that sucks about BetUS is that if you get free play on a deposit from them you are screwed.  They told me I could not w/d until playing 1200 dollars of full game lines not including quarters or halves.  I told them that is no big deal that will be covered easily.  Second they said I could not w/d for 60 days.  Is that common among books??? I have never heard that stipulation.  BetUS definately changes the lines and I think its based on the common pick of the specific player.  I looked at the Yankees line when it was Wang against the Orioles and the Yankees were -150.  When I logged on it was -170 along with a few other lines changing.  This is real crappy and can't take out money for 3 days.  I guess the when will i get my money question will begin then..
    Reply
    I must say that BetUS really sucks.  I have a good amount of money in there and really need to w/d but can't.  The thing that sucks about BetUS is that if you get free play on a deposit from them you are screwed.  They told me I could not w/d until playing 1200 dollars of full game lines not including quarters or halves.  I told them that is no big deal that will be covered easily.  Second they said I could not w/d for 60 days.  Is that common among books??? I have never heard that stipulation.  BetUS definately changes the lines and I think its based on the common pick of the specific player.  I looked at the Yankees line when it was Wang against the Orioles and the Yankees were -150.  When I logged on it was -170 along with a few other lines changing.  This is real crappy and can't take out money for 3 days.  I guess the when will i get my money question will begin then..
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2009 - 4:48 PM ET #45

    BetUS serves a sucker line no matter how you sign up.I sighed up at the start of football season.one year and I played mostly college dogs for 3 weeks.On the 4th sat I noticed the dogs/line were ALL skewed.I used them for favs/moneylines the rest of the year but not much.Those first 3 weeks I won money but not any sum to set off bells.(4-5 grand)  I think they just take advantage of any chance they can probably through computer tracking. What I hate is that I was predictable and you get down to it asucker line isn't illegal.
    Reply
    BetUS serves a sucker line no matter how you sign up.I sighed up at the start of football season.one year and I played mostly college dogs for 3 weeks.On the 4th sat I noticed the dogs/line were ALL skewed.I used them for favs/moneylines the rest of the year but not much.Those first 3 weeks I won money but not any sum to set off bells.(4-5 grand)  I think they just take advantage of any chance they can probably through computer tracking. What I hate is that I was predictable and you get down to it asucker line isn't illegal.
     
    Kazidog
    Kazidog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2009 - 2:08 AM ET #46

    This post is a continuation of the scam notification detailed at the top of this thread. Not having an online account yet, I was reading on Covers and other forums about the various sportsbooks and the good, bad, and ugly about them as applicable.
     
    When I continued to get hammered by John to sign up with BetUS, I sent him a detailed list that spelled out what my concerns were, specifically with BetUS and their manipulation of the pointspread. His reply to this was merely to state that he has never had a problem with BetUS. (I guess being a partner DOES have is perks after all)
     
    Anyway, On April 10, I received and email (as I am sure other customes who purchased his system did) from John warning us about BetUS and that HE had discovered that they were manipulating the odds. He also strongly advised us to get out of BetUS and have nothing more to do with them. That was last week. Today, I received an email from John, where he is once again asking his customers to open an account with BetUS. He has a sensational bonus HE worked out with BetUS that they want to give to his customers. (I wonder is a guilty concience has anything to do with this?) The reason I am posting this is to point out the continuing pattern of deception being played out on his customers. I hope by now that the word is out and its "buyer beware" from here on.  Thanks to Lippsman, usakanga, MarlonB and others for your dedication to helping this site remain real. I can be reached as I am not sure how one goes about becoming friends etc with a particular member. BOL to all. 
    Reply
    This post is a continuation of the scam notification detailed at the top of this thread. Not having an online account yet, I was reading on Covers and other forums about the various sportsbooks and the good, bad, and ugly about them as applicable.
     
    When I continued to get hammered by John to sign up with BetUS, I sent him a detailed list that spelled out what my concerns were, specifically with BetUS and their manipulation of the pointspread. His reply to this was merely to state that he has never had a problem with BetUS. (I guess being a partner DOES have is perks after all)
     
    Anyway, On April 10, I received and email (as I am sure other customes who purchased his system did) from John warning us about BetUS and that HE had discovered that they were manipulating the odds. He also strongly advised us to get out of BetUS and have nothing more to do with them. That was last week. Today, I received an email from John, where he is once again asking his customers to open an account with BetUS. He has a sensational bonus HE worked out with BetUS that they want to give to his customers. (I wonder is a guilty concience has anything to do with this?) The reason I am posting this is to point out the continuing pattern of deception being played out on his customers. I hope by now that the word is out and its "buyer beware" from here on.  Thanks to Lippsman, usakanga, MarlonB and others for your dedication to helping this site remain real. I can be reached as I am not sure how one goes about becoming friends etc with a particular member. BOL to all. 
     
    train451
    train451
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2009 - 6:14 PM ET #47

    I bought John Morrison NBA system. The first game of the season was an [A] bet on October 31 Sacramento @ Miami -6.5. I bought 3 pts up to +9.5 at -170. The final score was Miami 103 Sac 77 (lost). The system had you make a [B] bet on Novermber 1 Sacramento @ Orlando -10.5. I bought 3 pts up to +13.5 at -170 plus amount lost in Miami game. The final score was Orlando 121 Sac 103 (lost). The system had you make a [C] bet on November 3 Sacramento @ Philadelphia -12. Again I bought 3 pts up to +15 at -170 plus amount lost in Miami and Orlando games. The final score was Philadelphia 125 Sac 91 (again lost). These were all games that he e-mailed me to bet on, then after the series was over he said one of the rules was to not bet on the best and worst teams. He never accepted this loss for the entire season as he claimed to go undefeated over two seasons. I lost my Bankroll on the first series and didn't play the rest of the season, so even if he did go undefeated I didn't, because I didn't play. So I lost using his system. 
    Reply
    I bought John Morrison NBA system. The first game of the season was an [A] bet on October 31 Sacramento @ Miami -6.5. I bought 3 pts up to +9.5 at -170. The final score was Miami 103 Sac 77 (lost). The system had you make a [B] bet on Novermber 1 Sacramento @ Orlando -10.5. I bought 3 pts up to +13.5 at -170 plus amount lost in Miami game. The final score was Orlando 121 Sac 103 (lost). The system had you make a [C] bet on November 3 Sacramento @ Philadelphia -12. Again I bought 3 pts up to +15 at -170 plus amount lost in Miami and Orlando games. The final score was Philadelphia 125 Sac 91 (again lost). These were all games that he e-mailed me to bet on, then after the series was over he said one of the rules was to not bet on the best and worst teams. He never accepted this loss for the entire season as he claimed to go undefeated over two seasons. I lost my Bankroll on the first series and didn't play the rest of the season, so even if he did go undefeated I didn't, because I didn't play. So I lost using his system. 
     
    dbaum23
    dbaum23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2009 - 8:01 PM ET #48

    I just bought his system.  Now I haven't gotten it yet as I haven't gotten the info for it.  He sent me my welcome email and all this info on BETUS and to get back to him once I signed up.  I told him I wasn't going to be signing up there as I already have a book to use and I haven't heard anything from him yet.  Its only been over a day now so I might be jumping the gun early.  But if he requires you to use that scam bookmaker that bad he should put it on his damn site that he requires it!  I read on here others who don't use it but how did you get by not signing up unless all of you's did sign up for it just didn't use it afterwards but I don't even want to have to do that.
    Reply
    I just bought his system.  Now I haven't gotten it yet as I haven't gotten the info for it.  He sent me my welcome email and all this info on BETUS and to get back to him once I signed up.  I told him I wasn't going to be signing up there as I already have a book to use and I haven't heard anything from him yet.  Its only been over a day now so I might be jumping the gun early.  But if he requires you to use that scam bookmaker that bad he should put it on his damn site that he requires it!  I read on here others who don't use it but how did you get by not signing up unless all of you's did sign up for it just didn't use it afterwards but I don't even want to have to do that.
     
    tenglish
    tenglish
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2009 - 1:38 AM ET #49

    Morrison is a scam and in big with BetUs.  I funded with them over a year ago and they gave me huge bonuses to open an account since I gave them his bonus code to start.  I immediately noticed that my lines were off 2 pts. from all other lines on his selections.  I called and bitched and they said it's because I signed up under Morrison's code.  What BS!!!  I said I wanted to play on an even field and they changed my lines but I had to take back the bonus I received.  I have been buying Morrison's daily picks and he is 3 and 12 for this week.  Flipping a coin???  He sucks!!!
    Reply
    Morrison is a scam and in big with BetUs.  I funded with them over a year ago and they gave me huge bonuses to open an account since I gave them his bonus code to start.  I immediately noticed that my lines were off 2 pts. from all other lines on his selections.  I called and bitched and they said it's because I signed up under Morrison's code.  What BS!!!  I said I wanted to play on an even field and they changed my lines but I had to take back the bonus I received.  I have been buying Morrison's daily picks and he is 3 and 12 for this week.  Flipping a coin???  He sucks!!!
     
     
    slipnslide
    slipnslide
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 107
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2009 - 8:21 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    only with consistent LUCK, and a minimal bankroll of 10k. Remember, you double down to get even on your loss, plus half of that for your next wager..Buying points shrinks your value, and drains your BR, dicsipline without variables puts winning at a high risk...diablo is in the detail....if you can't, or lack the experience, I would have to agree with Lippsman, find someone that is successful...COVERS forum has many knowledgable, and may I add, "documented" handicappers with daily complimentary plays that have a win ratio of 60% to 70%......

    CALLING BS ON THAT ONE...I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE RUN AT 60-70% OVER ANY KIND OF LONG TERM.  PLEASE CITE AN EXAMPLE IF YOU HAVE ONE.  PREFERABLY SOMEONE WITH A COUPLE HUNDRED PLAYS WOULD DO THE TRICK....I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    only with consistent LUCK, and a minimal bankroll of 10k. Remember, you double down to get even on your loss, plus half of that for your next wager..Buying points shrinks your value, and drains your BR, dicsipline without variables puts winning at a high risk...diablo is in the detail....if you can't, or lack the experience, I would have to agree with Lippsman, find someone that is successful...COVERS forum has many knowledgable, and may I add, "documented" handicappers with daily complimentary plays that have a win ratio of 60% to 70%......

    CALLING BS ON THAT ONE...I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE RUN AT 60-70% OVER ANY KIND OF LONG TERM.  PLEASE CITE AN EXAMPLE IF YOU HAVE ONE.  PREFERABLY SOMEONE WITH A COUPLE HUNDRED PLAYS WOULD DO THE TRICK....I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT

    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
    • PART DEUX 221
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,112
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,661
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,197
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 756
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.