• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Wiseguy Thursday Night Chicken Dinner

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    netrobbery
    ManassaMauler
    hotbettor
    Boston3Party
    dtv001
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18128
    Posts: 186
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    netrobbery
    netrobbery
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 442
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 5:59 PM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by WizrduvOdz:

     

    All I said is there is no guarantee.  I didnt say it wasnt a good pick.  I took them with the points, and may lose.

    You, however, manged to make a personal attack, and judging by your other remarks on this thread, YOU are the hater (and stupid,too, if you think it makes you look smarter).  talk about thinking in a straight line.  Try not to come off so aggressive, Mr Internet Tough Guy



    There obvious is not lock or guarantee and anyone on this forum knows that; it would not be gambling if it was.  Guru only meant that felt strongly about the play and guarantee or lock was one of the ways he used to express this feeling.  It just shows how confident he is with his pick.  You, on the other hand, don't possess the testicular fortitude to do that.  Hell, I don't even think you have the balls to post your picks for that matter.  I don't wish to track your posts because of it would be a waste of time, but I would estimate that 90% of your posts are probably hater remarks or responses.  Get a life kid.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WizrduvOdz:

     

    All I said is there is no guarantee.  I didnt say it wasnt a good pick.  I took them with the points, and may lose.

    You, however, manged to make a personal attack, and judging by your other remarks on this thread, YOU are the hater (and stupid,too, if you think it makes you look smarter).  talk about thinking in a straight line.  Try not to come off so aggressive, Mr Internet Tough Guy



    There obvious is not lock or guarantee and anyone on this forum knows that; it would not be gambling if it was.  Guru only meant that felt strongly about the play and guarantee or lock was one of the ways he used to express this feeling.  It just shows how confident he is with his pick.  You, on the other hand, don't possess the testicular fortitude to do that.  Hell, I don't even think you have the balls to post your picks for that matter.  I don't wish to track your posts because of it would be a waste of time, but I would estimate that 90% of your posts are probably hater remarks or responses.  Get a life kid.
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 6:06 PM ET #127

    Let's do this tonight.
    Reply
    Let's do this tonight.
     
    hotbettor
    hotbettor
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 6:10 PM ET #128

    hey guru, thks for phily and under in last nite ml. it's just as u predicted,you knocked down day 1. Good luck w/ day 2...I have faith in you Guru...bring it home bros..
    Reply
    hey guru, thks for phily and under in last nite ml. it's just as u predicted,you knocked down day 1. Good luck w/ day 2...I have faith in you Guru...bring it home bros..
     
    Boston3Party
    Boston3Party
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4952
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 6:19 PM ET #129

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro356:

    and as a financial planner, I highly doubt you would find one that would invest solely in tech stocks with the volatility of the market.  Its called diversification and that is a basic when investing.    Stop trying so hard to make friends.  People will respect you if you are honest and contribute to this forum.  You will lose respect by being a bullshitter!!


    I was going to say the same thing, noone would solely invest in just one sector right now.  Lacks some credibility here....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro356:

    and as a financial planner, I highly doubt you would find one that would invest solely in tech stocks with the volatility of the market.  Its called diversification and that is a basic when investing.    Stop trying so hard to make friends.  People will respect you if you are honest and contribute to this forum.  You will lose respect by being a bullshitter!!


    I was going to say the same thing, noone would solely invest in just one sector right now.  Lacks some credibility here....
     
    dtv001
    dtv001
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 99
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 6:52 PM ET #130

    im doing a 7.5million dollar 3 team parley.  When you spell it with an e it pays 9-1.  Then I am going to invest all of my winnings (67.5mill) into Healthsouth and Enron, which is what my broker told me to invest in.  Then I am going to do a 37 team parl(a)y this weekend.  37 teams are guaranteed to cover ats on days that end in y.  How about that for a trend!!
    Reply
    im doing a 7.5million dollar 3 team parley.  When you spell it with an e it pays 9-1.  Then I am going to invest all of my winnings (67.5mill) into Healthsouth and Enron, which is what my broker told me to invest in.  Then I am going to do a 37 team parl(a)y this weekend.  37 teams are guaranteed to cover ats on days that end in y.  How about that for a trend!!
     
    goscots56
    goscots56
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 1373
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 7:00 PM ET #131

    How do you guarantee a team in which neither their offense or the defense cracks the top 100 in NCAA?  Did you watch the Boston College game.  They were outgained by 325 yards!!!!  Rushed for 35 yards?  Final score was totally misleading.
     
    Look at it this way....NCState is the ONLY DOG to not cover a Thursday night game this year! 
    Reply
    How do you guarantee a team in which neither their offense or the defense cracks the top 100 in NCAA?  Did you watch the Boston College game.  They were outgained by 325 yards!!!!  Rushed for 35 yards?  Final score was totally misleading.
     
    Look at it this way....NCState is the ONLY DOG to not cover a Thursday night game this year! 
     
    Vols1120
    Vols1120
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1094
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 7:09 PM ET #132

    I don't doubt the plays, but I would just like to see 1 ticket as to playing that much on these games..other than that, I have been watching your plays guru, and good job, and keep it up, but as I said, a little proof goes a long way..I am on NCSU and BYU tonight as well, already had chicken for dinner, was I celebrating to early?  
    Reply
    I don't doubt the plays, but I would just like to see 1 ticket as to playing that much on these games..other than that, I have been watching your plays guru, and good job, and keep it up, but as I said, a little proof goes a long way..I am on NCSU and BYU tonight as well, already had chicken for dinner, was I celebrating to early?  
     
    Mazdaspeed
    Mazdaspeed
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 620
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 7:16 PM ET #133

    Quote Originally Posted by dimelotito:

    Here's a guaranteed lock:
     
    Someone from the forum will post picks and someone will disagree I bet my house on it.lol
     
     



    I disagree with you!

    Wait, I think I did that wrong.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dimelotito:

    Here's a guaranteed lock:
     
    Someone from the forum will post picks and someone will disagree I bet my house on it.lol
     
     



    I disagree with you!

    Wait, I think I did that wrong.
     
    sycuan101
    sycuan101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 352
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 7:23 PM ET #134

    Guru, Thanks for the hot tips.
    I also lay the first half line on NCAAF.
     
    1st half TCU under 24 for $1000.
     
    Reply
    Guru, Thanks for the hot tips.
    I also lay the first half line on NCAAF.
     
    1st half TCU under 24 for $1000.
     
     
    sycuan101
    sycuan101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 352
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 7:26 PM ET #135

    Quote Originally Posted by sycuan101:

    Guru, Thanks for the hot tips.
    I also lay the first half line on NCAAF.
     
    1st half TCU under 24 for $1000.
     
    Also adding NBA cleveland -1.5 $1000
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sycuan101:

    Guru, Thanks for the hot tips.
    I also lay the first half line on NCAAF.
     
    1st half TCU under 24 for $1000.
     
    Also adding NBA cleveland -1.5 $1000
     
    Cookup
    Cookup
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 26
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 7:26 PM ET #136

    i like playing what the books get stuck with looks like tcu and the under fsu and tb 
    Reply
    i like playing what the books get stuck with looks like tcu and the under fsu and tb 
     
    rogoznica
    rogoznica
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 1183
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 7:28 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by collegeguru:

    I lost a ton of money in the stock market unfortantely.  My financial planner put my stocks in tech and I guess I have to hold on to it and pray someday it gets back its losses.  I am heavy invested in GOOGLE and MSFT and DELL and GERN.  I should of bought GOLD 5 months ago.  I guess the value was not worth the risk.  I do fairly good in sports betting because I have my WISEGUY give me the plays and he WINS every year.  We don't bet Basketball or baseball that often. 
     
     

    Sure you did.Now go to your room.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeguru:

    I lost a ton of money in the stock market unfortantely.  My financial planner put my stocks in tech and I guess I have to hold on to it and pray someday it gets back its losses.  I am heavy invested in GOOGLE and MSFT and DELL and GERN.  I should of bought GOLD 5 months ago.  I guess the value was not worth the risk.  I do fairly good in sports betting because I have my WISEGUY give me the plays and he WINS every year.  We don't bet Basketball or baseball that often. 
     
     

    Sure you did.Now go to your room.

     
    gtsum
    gtsum
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3712
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 7:52 PM ET #138

    well, not sure if this is good or not, but I already had fsu under, byu, byu under and..............FSU!  Lets see what happens!
    Reply
    well, not sure if this is good or not, but I already had fsu under, byu, byu under and..............FSU!  Lets see what happens!
     
    luckyman7
    luckyman7
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 621
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 7:53 PM ET #139

    college, really enjoyed your post, great disscussions created. the game has just started and i took the under.
     
    was not very interrested until i read the post.
     
    the money line is a long short.  was not crazy about the side.
     
    love the under.
     
    keep posting, keep the infor coming ! 
    Reply
    college, really enjoyed your post, great disscussions created. the game has just started and i took the under.
     
    was not very interrested until i read the post.
     
    the money line is a long short.  was not crazy about the side.
     
    love the under.
     
    keep posting, keep the infor coming ! 
     
    luckyman7
    luckyman7
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 621
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 8:47 PM ET #140

    half way thur the 2nd qt.
     
    enjoy your chichen dinner.
    Reply
    half way thur the 2nd qt.
     
    enjoy your chichen dinner.
     
    Freestyle2384
    Freestyle2384
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 381
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 8:52 PM ET #141

    where did he go?
    Reply
    where did he go?
     
    weeks
    weeks
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 710
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 9:00 PM ET #142

    Homework.
    Reply
    Homework.
     
    quocng
    quocng
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 138
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 9:02 PM ET #143

    2nd half play for ncstate game?
    Reply
    2nd half play for ncstate game?
     
    Quicklysfo
    Quicklysfo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 10:15 PM ET #144

    I HOPE YOUR "PARLEY" HITS !!! YOU AND YOUR WISE GUY'S PICK ALWAYS SOLID, NC + UNDER PARLAY LOOKS GOOD NOW.!!!
    Reply
    I HOPE YOUR "PARLEY" HITS !!! YOU AND YOUR WISE GUY'S PICK ALWAYS SOLID, NC + UNDER PARLAY LOOKS GOOD NOW.!!!
     
    DevilFan
    DevilFan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 13492
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 10:24 PM ET #145

    Quote Originally Posted by weeks:

    Homework.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by weeks:

    Homework.

     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 10:28 PM ET #146

    We need a 24-20 NCST win here...
    Reply
    We need a 24-20 NCST win here...
     
    spivvy
    spivvy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 72
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 11:20 PM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by collegeguru:

    We are taking the following
     
    NC ST ML +365
    NC ST +11
    NC ST Under 48
     
    NC ST ML parley Under $1000 pays $7877
     
    We are going to make a killing Thursday.  This game is stronger than our Sunday Night San Diego and Under and Cleveland and Over.  We have been 4-0 the last two betting days.
    Let's get the CHICKEN DINNER early. 
    money line bite that ass uh.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeguru:

    We are taking the following
     
    NC ST ML +365
    NC ST +11
    NC ST Under 48
     
    NC ST ML parley Under $1000 pays $7877
     
    We are going to make a killing Thursday.  This game is stronger than our Sunday Night San Diego and Under and Cleveland and Over.  We have been 4-0 the last two betting days.
    Let's get the CHICKEN DINNER early. 
    money line bite that ass uh.
     
    dallasm
    dallasm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 7162
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 11:23 PM ET #148

     Good job kid... nice to see you win some duckets. 
    Reply
     Good job kid... nice to see you win some duckets. 
     
    jwager
    jwager
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 258
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 11:24 PM ET #149

    nice call..great work!!!
    Reply
    nice call..great work!!!
     
     
    Sity510SP
    Sity510SP
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 583
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2008 - 11:25 PM ET #150

    Great Pick!!!
    Reply
    Great Pick!!!
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 183
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,720
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,767
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,799
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,100
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,601

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.