• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Wiseguy Thursday Night Chicken Dinner

    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»
    Sity510SP
    spivvy
    Mr. Insight
    GotRices
    estes1717
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18128
    Posts: 186
    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    Sity510SP
    Sity510SP
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 583
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 11:56 AM ET #26

    Sounds Good to me. I am hungry for a Chicken dinner Thursday night.
     
     
    GL
    Reply
    Sounds Good to me. I am hungry for a Chicken dinner Thursday night.
     
     
    GL
     
    spivvy
    spivvy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 72
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 12:10 PM ET #27

    and all good things come to end.
    Reply
    and all good things come to end.
     
    Mr. Insight
    Mr. Insight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3738
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 12:24 PM ET #28

    GL dude...I like someone who has a theory and backs it up.  Although some of your "trends" aren't really trends, more coincidence...GL though
    Reply
    GL dude...I like someone who has a theory and backs it up.  Although some of your "trends" aren't really trends, more coincidence...GL though
     
    GotRices
    GotRices
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 12:31 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by KOAJ:

    its spelled PARLAY

    not parley...

    chuck amato isnt there anymore...you know that right?
      This is not an english class
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KOAJ:

    its spelled PARLAY

    not parley...

    chuck amato isnt there anymore...you know that right?
      This is not an english class
     
    estes1717
    estes1717
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 27398
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 6:45 PM ET #30

    Good luck.
    Reply
    Good luck.
     
    spivvy
    spivvy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 72
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 6:52 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by collegeguru:

    We are taking the following
     
    NC ST ML +365
    NC ST +11
    NC ST Under 48
     
    NC ST ML parley Under $1000 pays $7877
    i want to see this slip saying where you r betting this big money for this play. i dont believe.
    We are going to make a killing Thursday.  This game is stronger than our Sunday Night San Diego and Under and Cleveland and Over.  We have been 4-0 the last two betting days.
    Let's get the CHICKEN DINNER early. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeguru:

    We are taking the following
     
    NC ST ML +365
    NC ST +11
    NC ST Under 48
     
    NC ST ML parley Under $1000 pays $7877
    i want to see this slip saying where you r betting this big money for this play. i dont believe.
    We are going to make a killing Thursday.  This game is stronger than our Sunday Night San Diego and Under and Cleveland and Over.  We have been 4-0 the last two betting days.
    Let's get the CHICKEN DINNER early. 
     
    collegeguru
    collegeguru
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:00 PM ET #32

    Here is my 6 day plan this week for a HOUSE

     

    Day 1

    $5000 Phil -120

    $5000 Phil Un 7 ½ -125

    $2000 Phil/Under Parlay

     

    Day 2

    $5000 NC ST +11

    $5000 NC ST UN 48

    $2000/$6800 NC ST ML +340

    $2000/$5290 NC ST/Un

    $1000/$7400 NC ST ML/UN

    $5000/7000  TB +140

    $5000 TB Un 9

    $5000 TCU or BYU (I am taking the dog)

    $5000 TCU Under 46

    $1000/$56862  nc st/nc st Un/TB /TB Un/TCU or BYU dog/Tcu Un

     

    Day 3

    $5000 Hawaii +25

    $5000 Hawaii Ov 52

     

    Day 4

    $5000 Pur +4

    $20000 Mich St +3

    $5000 Ole Miss +13

    $5000 LSU -3

    $5000 Virginia Tech +2 ½

    $1000/$56862  NC ST/Pur/Mich St/Ole Miss/LSU/Virginia Tech

     

    Day 5

    $5000 Sea +10

    $10000 Sea Un 38

    $1000/$2500 Sea/Un

     

    Day 6  (Based on my bank roll and I hit all my games going into Monday Night

    $100000 Over Den 48

    $25000   Den +3

    $5000/$12500     Den/Over

     

    I feel really strong with all these plays this week and my WISEGUY thinks I am crazy, but he did say that I have some information that supports my plays and he thinks that look solid.  If you had one week to make your dream come true.  I want to tell you that this will be your once and a lifetime wish
    Reply

    Here is my 6 day plan this week for a HOUSE

     

    Day 1

    $5000 Phil -120

    $5000 Phil Un 7 ½ -125

    $2000 Phil/Under Parlay

     

    Day 2

    $5000 NC ST +11

    $5000 NC ST UN 48

    $2000/$6800 NC ST ML +340

    $2000/$5290 NC ST/Un

    $1000/$7400 NC ST ML/UN

    $5000/7000  TB +140

    $5000 TB Un 9

    $5000 TCU or BYU (I am taking the dog)

    $5000 TCU Under 46

    $1000/$56862  nc st/nc st Un/TB /TB Un/TCU or BYU dog/Tcu Un

     

    Day 3

    $5000 Hawaii +25

    $5000 Hawaii Ov 52

     

    Day 4

    $5000 Pur +4

    $20000 Mich St +3

    $5000 Ole Miss +13

    $5000 LSU -3

    $5000 Virginia Tech +2 ½

    $1000/$56862  NC ST/Pur/Mich St/Ole Miss/LSU/Virginia Tech

     

    Day 5

    $5000 Sea +10

    $10000 Sea Un 38

    $1000/$2500 Sea/Un

     

    Day 6  (Based on my bank roll and I hit all my games going into Monday Night

    $100000 Over Den 48

    $25000   Den +3

    $5000/$12500     Den/Over

     

    I feel really strong with all these plays this week and my WISEGUY thinks I am crazy, but he did say that I have some information that supports my plays and he thinks that look solid.  If you had one week to make your dream come true.  I want to tell you that this will be your once and a lifetime wish
     
    Pimpdaddy55
    Pimpdaddy55
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:12 PM ET #33

    Reply
     
    king08
    king08
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 3293
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:25 PM ET #34

    man just post your plays without amount.....anybody could type in amount...heck im betting 26500 on fl st -11
    Reply
    man just post your plays without amount.....anybody could type in amount...heck im betting 26500 on fl st -11
     
    nevadaeasy
    nevadaeasy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3731
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:25 PM ET #35

     
    You don't mind renting an "apartment" do you?
    Reply
     
    You don't mind renting an "apartment" do you?
     
    nevadaeasy
    nevadaeasy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3731
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:27 PM ET #36

    Day 6  (Based on my bank roll and I hit all my games going into Monday Night

    $100000 Over Den 48

     

     Did you steal your brothers monopoly money?

     

     

    Reply

    Day 6  (Based on my bank roll and I hit all my games going into Monday Night

    $100000 Over Den 48

     

     Did you steal your brothers monopoly money?

     

     

     
    collegeguru
    collegeguru
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:33 PM ET #37

    I inherited some money from my grandfather and live a comfortable life.  I know that people on here are haters and I am not throwing this into anyones face.  I am just telling you that I feel this is going to be my week and I am documenting my life story.  Sorry for anyone if it offends you, but I feel it and can't wait till all these games end.  You can laugh at me if I lose or you can stratch your head and wish you followed the guru this week.  Every week there is someone who is hot and people miss out.  I want everyone to know that you will not miss out this week because I have a 6 day plan.
    Reply
    I inherited some money from my grandfather and live a comfortable life.  I know that people on here are haters and I am not throwing this into anyones face.  I am just telling you that I feel this is going to be my week and I am documenting my life story.  Sorry for anyone if it offends you, but I feel it and can't wait till all these games end.  You can laugh at me if I lose or you can stratch your head and wish you followed the guru this week.  Every week there is someone who is hot and people miss out.  I want everyone to know that you will not miss out this week because I have a 6 day plan.
     
    nevadaeasy
    nevadaeasy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3731
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:38 PM ET #38

    On a side note....Why do you always say, "We are taking........"? Who the hell is "We"? You and your dog named "GURU?"....It just sounds like a wannabe dipshit tout in the making....gl this weekend.
     
    Reply
    On a side note....Why do you always say, "We are taking........"? Who the hell is "We"? You and your dog named "GURU?"....It just sounds like a wannabe dipshit tout in the making....gl this weekend.
     
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:44 PM ET #39

    If you did inherit money, I hope you don't blow it betting sports and have to get a job at the post office.  You can have any trend you want but when you bet on sports, especially college kids, anything can happen.
    Reply
    If you did inherit money, I hope you don't blow it betting sports and have to get a job at the post office.  You can have any trend you want but when you bet on sports, especially college kids, anything can happen.
     
    collegeguru
    collegeguru
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:47 PM ET #40

    Nevadaeasy
     
    I have a WISEGUY who I run for.  He puts 10 times the bets I wager, and I never like to take credit for a pick that isn''t mine.  I apoligize for using WE.  I am just a runner and I decided to give my games this week.  My Wiseguy has made me alot of money this year and in the past.  The 5 day plan is mine and my WISEGUY has alot of money on NC ST tomorrow.  He doesn't have anything on TCU or TB, I made those predictions based on my TRENDS.  I was a Statistics major in College and it comes in handy when you look at numbers and ratios.  I read alot of the cappers and I can say that people are hot and cold, and know who to FADE.
    Betting is 50/50, but when you add the trends and TV games.  I believe the odds are 80% or better.  My trends this week are solid and tonight with be step one of a 5 step process.  I need two more shut out innings in the LAD game to play with the bookies money. 
    I had PHIL and PHIL UN and PHIL/UN parlay.
     
    I won't be able to sleep tonight because I feel tomorrow is going to be a reality with the DOG and UNDER trend.  I am just waiting to see where the TCU line ends up so I will bet the DOG.
     
     
    Reply
    Nevadaeasy
     
    I have a WISEGUY who I run for.  He puts 10 times the bets I wager, and I never like to take credit for a pick that isn''t mine.  I apoligize for using WE.  I am just a runner and I decided to give my games this week.  My Wiseguy has made me alot of money this year and in the past.  The 5 day plan is mine and my WISEGUY has alot of money on NC ST tomorrow.  He doesn't have anything on TCU or TB, I made those predictions based on my TRENDS.  I was a Statistics major in College and it comes in handy when you look at numbers and ratios.  I read alot of the cappers and I can say that people are hot and cold, and know who to FADE.
    Betting is 50/50, but when you add the trends and TV games.  I believe the odds are 80% or better.  My trends this week are solid and tonight with be step one of a 5 step process.  I need two more shut out innings in the LAD game to play with the bookies money. 
    I had PHIL and PHIL UN and PHIL/UN parlay.
     
    I won't be able to sleep tonight because I feel tomorrow is going to be a reality with the DOG and UNDER trend.  I am just waiting to see where the TCU line ends up so I will bet the DOG.
     
     
     
    collegeguru
    collegeguru
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:53 PM ET #41

    I lost a ton of money in the stock market unfortantely.  My financial planner put my stocks in tech and I guess I have to hold on to it and pray someday it gets back its losses.  I am heavy invested in GOOGLE and MSFT and DELL and GERN.  I should of bought GOLD 5 months ago.  I guess the value was not worth the risk.  I do fairly good in sports betting because I have my WISEGUY give me the plays and he WINS every year.  We don't bet Basketball or baseball that often. 
     
     
    Reply
    I lost a ton of money in the stock market unfortantely.  My financial planner put my stocks in tech and I guess I have to hold on to it and pray someday it gets back its losses.  I am heavy invested in GOOGLE and MSFT and DELL and GERN.  I should of bought GOLD 5 months ago.  I guess the value was not worth the risk.  I do fairly good in sports betting because I have my WISEGUY give me the plays and he WINS every year.  We don't bet Basketball or baseball that often. 
     
     
     
    Jeffro356
    Jeffro356
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 693
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:56 PM ET #42

    How do you honestly expect anyone to believe you bet these dollar amounts when you can not even spell PARLAY???  This is the problem with this site, you have to sift through all this bullshit to find information.  Why post this stupid shit, you should be trying to exchange info and ideas to win more and help others out.  This site turned into a teen forum about bullshitters pretending to bet more than they make in one year on one weekend.  Stop trying to impress people and try sharing info and ideas to make you and others better.  Isnt that the idea of this forum??????
    Reply
    How do you honestly expect anyone to believe you bet these dollar amounts when you can not even spell PARLAY???  This is the problem with this site, you have to sift through all this bullshit to find information.  Why post this stupid shit, you should be trying to exchange info and ideas to win more and help others out.  This site turned into a teen forum about bullshitters pretending to bet more than they make in one year on one weekend.  Stop trying to impress people and try sharing info and ideas to make you and others better.  Isnt that the idea of this forum??????
     
    insatiable
    insatiable
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 36896
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 10:59 PM ET #43

    Reply
     
    Jeffro356
    Jeffro356
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 693
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 11:00 PM ET #44

    and as a financial planner, I highly doubt you would find one that would invest solely in tech stocks with the volatility of the market.  Its called diversification and that is a basic when investing.    Stop trying so hard to make friends.  People will respect you if you are honest and contribute to this forum.  You will lose respect by being a bullshitter!!
    Reply
    and as a financial planner, I highly doubt you would find one that would invest solely in tech stocks with the volatility of the market.  Its called diversification and that is a basic when investing.    Stop trying so hard to make friends.  People will respect you if you are honest and contribute to this forum.  You will lose respect by being a bullshitter!!
     
    collegeguru
    collegeguru
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 11:05 PM ET #45

    Hey Jeff
     
    I never said I was a English major.  I usually call my bets in or go to the window.  I don't slip a note to my book and say I like a $1000 PARLAY and if I spell it PARLEY, he tells me after the game that bet was cancelled because I spelled it wrong.  Come on and be real.  You have to be kidding me and tell me that all the gamblers in here who are ASIAN can write a opinion for the SUPREME COURT.  This is gambling, not English 101.  I bet you some of these guys who can't spell are hard to understand because English is there second language.  Are you going to tell someone to speak proper English if they bet. 
    Have you ever seen the ESPN poker tournments.  Do you think those asian poker players care if you understand them or not.  It's all about winning, and the last time I watch. I seen alot of successful Asian poker players who do not have a college education.  Relax and enjoy the game and get back to me when the PHIL and UNDER loses.  This is my DAY 1.  Anyone complaining about todays TREND or game?
    Reply
    Hey Jeff
     
    I never said I was a English major.  I usually call my bets in or go to the window.  I don't slip a note to my book and say I like a $1000 PARLAY and if I spell it PARLEY, he tells me after the game that bet was cancelled because I spelled it wrong.  Come on and be real.  You have to be kidding me and tell me that all the gamblers in here who are ASIAN can write a opinion for the SUPREME COURT.  This is gambling, not English 101.  I bet you some of these guys who can't spell are hard to understand because English is there second language.  Are you going to tell someone to speak proper English if they bet. 
    Have you ever seen the ESPN poker tournments.  Do you think those asian poker players care if you understand them or not.  It's all about winning, and the last time I watch. I seen alot of successful Asian poker players who do not have a college education.  Relax and enjoy the game and get back to me when the PHIL and UNDER loses.  This is my DAY 1.  Anyone complaining about todays TREND or game?
     
    collegeguru
    collegeguru
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 11:08 PM ET #46

    Jeff
     
    Talk some shit to me tomorrow when NC ST wins stright up.  You will see what TRENDS are all about.  
    Reply
    Jeff
     
    Talk some shit to me tomorrow when NC ST wins stright up.  You will see what TRENDS are all about.  
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 11:22 PM ET #47

    what if the byu/tcu game is a pick em????
    Reply
    what if the byu/tcu game is a pick em????
     
    Jeffro356
    Jeffro356
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 693
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 11:25 PM ET #48

    I will probably be playing NC ST and TCU tomorrow.  Not because of a trend, but because of the situation (which is far more important in betting sports than trends are, just ask your "wiseguy").
     
    I am not talking shit about your PICKS, I am saying dont try to impress people on here with bullshit.  The purpose of this forum is to share info and ideas to make better picks each week.  It is not a pissing contest to see who can post the highest bets with monopoly money.  You want respect?  Earn it, supply the forum with insight and info to make everyone better.  GL with NC ST and TCU picks!
    Reply
    I will probably be playing NC ST and TCU tomorrow.  Not because of a trend, but because of the situation (which is far more important in betting sports than trends are, just ask your "wiseguy").
     
    I am not talking shit about your PICKS, I am saying dont try to impress people on here with bullshit.  The purpose of this forum is to share info and ideas to make better picks each week.  It is not a pissing contest to see who can post the highest bets with monopoly money.  You want respect?  Earn it, supply the forum with insight and info to make everyone better.  GL with NC ST and TCU picks!
     
    collegeguru
    collegeguru
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 11:27 PM ET #49

    DAY 1
     
    BOT 9
     
    LA 3 outs to go (Don't mess it up Lidge)
     
     
    Reply
    DAY 1
     
    BOT 9
     
    LA 3 outs to go (Don't mess it up Lidge)
     
     
     
     
    collegeguru
    collegeguru
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2008 - 11:30 PM ET #50

    I AM NOT TAKING TCU UNLESS THEY ARE DOGS
     
    MY TREND SAYS TOMORROW ALL DOGS AND UNDER
     
    NC ST
    NC ST UNDER
    TCU OR BYU (DEPENDING ON WHO IS DOG)
    TCU UNDER
    TB
    TB UNDER
     
    THIS IS GOING TO BE A SICK PARLAY TOMORROW.  DAAM I SPELLED IT CORRECT FOR A CHANGE, HAHA
    Reply
    I AM NOT TAKING TCU UNLESS THEY ARE DOGS
     
    MY TREND SAYS TOMORROW ALL DOGS AND UNDER
     
    NC ST
    NC ST UNDER
    TCU OR BYU (DEPENDING ON WHO IS DOG)
    TCU UNDER
    TB
    TB UNDER
     
    THIS IS GOING TO BE A SICK PARLAY TOMORROW.  DAAM I SPELLED IT CORRECT FOR A CHANGE, HAHA
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 183
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,720
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,767
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,799
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,100
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,601

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.