Posted:
#76
*** Week 3 NCAA Football ***
Posted:
#77
Great looking card ...
Best of Luck as always
You make some great points in 10 things
Do however disagree on the ACC being above the BIG 12 .. Oklahoma st played Florida st very tough and no one in the ACC did last year ..
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Great looking card ...
Best of Luck as always
You make some great points in 10 things
Do however disagree on the ACC being above the BIG 12 .. Oklahoma st played Florida st very tough and no one in the ACC did last year ..
Posted:
#80
I like Arkansas...I think USC will play a sloppy unmotivated game win,but about 10-14.I liked that Toledo over ,but your steam on it made me play it for more.Phil Steele just picked Indiana to beat Bowling Green to beat Bowling Green & Virginia to upset Louisville.Iowa 31 Iowa St 21...
I like Arkansas...I think USC will play a sloppy unmotivated game win,but about 10-14.I liked that Toledo over ,but your steam on it made me play it for more.Phil Steele just picked Indiana to beat Bowling Green to beat Bowling Green & Virginia to upset Louisville.Iowa 31 Iowa St 21...
Posted:
#81
Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:
Walt
.....that guy is a nut.
I don't dislike Walt. But Walt can get on my nerves. I can listen only a little at a time. Too much me me me with him.
But he is a smart sports guy. Never met him but if we did I would imagine we would fight then go get a beer or something
Walt
I don't dislike Walt. But Walt can get on my nerves. I can listen only a little at a time. Too much me me me with him.
But he is a smart sports guy. Never met him but if we did I would imagine we would fight then go get a beer or something
I get you. Kentucky his "surprise team" this year.. I agree, but he hates UF like you seem to.. think they might be even more of a surprise after last years finish. Also think UVA maybe getting too much credit for hanging with UCLA who hasn't lived up to their hype so far. Other than that I am with you, big on UGA, USC, and Arkansas early in the week.
Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:
Walt
.....that guy is a nut.
I don't dislike Walt. But Walt can get on my nerves. I can listen only a little at a time. Too much me me me with him.
But he is a smart sports guy. Never met him but if we did I would imagine we would fight then go get a beer or something
Walt
I don't dislike Walt. But Walt can get on my nerves. I can listen only a little at a time. Too much me me me with him.
But he is a smart sports guy. Never met him but if we did I would imagine we would fight then go get a beer or something
I get you. Kentucky his "surprise team" this year.. I agree, but he hates UF like you seem to.. think they might be even more of a surprise after last years finish. Also think UVA maybe getting too much credit for hanging with UCLA who hasn't lived up to their hype so far. Other than that I am with you, big on UGA, USC, and Arkansas early in the week.
Posted:
#86
Quote Originally Posted by looDoubleUp4Life:
Great looking card ...Best of Luck as always You make some great points in 10 things Do however disagree on the ACC being above the BIG 12 .. Oklahoma st played Florida st very tough and no one in the ACC did last year ..
Great looking card ...Best of Luck as always You make some great points in 10 things Do however disagree on the ACC being above the BIG 12 .. Oklahoma st played Florida st very tough and no one in the ACC did last year ..
Wrong, BC played FSU the toughest last season. ACC bro!! Not saying BC is good by any means but they came very close to beating them last season.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy
Quote Originally Posted by looDoubleUp4Life:
Great looking card ...Best of Luck as always You make some great points in 10 things Do however disagree on the ACC being above the BIG 12 .. Oklahoma st played Florida st very tough and no one in the ACC did last year ..
Great looking card ...Best of Luck as always You make some great points in 10 things Do however disagree on the ACC being above the BIG 12 .. Oklahoma st played Florida st very tough and no one in the ACC did last year ..
Wrong, BC played FSU the toughest last season. ACC bro!! Not saying BC is good by any means but they came very close to beating them last season.
Posted:
#87
Real nice post! Agree with a lot of what you said. However Stanford is not better than usc. Two losses in a row, but the win Saturday was ugly. Good luck today. Win that money.
Real nice post! Agree with a lot of what you said. However Stanford is not better than usc. Two losses in a row, but the win Saturday was ugly. Good luck today. Win that money.
Posted:
#89
[Quote: Originally Posted by Boom_Boom]
Hey Bookie...
I tell ya man. It's hard to talk " football " around here anymore. Problem is people don't like truth
Real quick...here is some football talk.
I'll give you my top 4 real quick ( forget what the AP, ESPN or whatever poll says ) I'm gonna give you my 4 based on just what we know so far....
1. Auburn
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. Georgia
Now....want to hear a list of teams that are good football teams that most just dont know it yet???
Arkansas - Much better than appear. As the year moves along this team will show it's worth. Now what is " showing " worth? competitive and respectable.
Michigan st - Another team that is better than what we saw yesterday....Look, it's hard to win out in Oregon. Solid football played with a toughness.
Kentucky - it's just 2 wins yes.... will they win 6 games this year??? Who knows. But a program at times needs to take steps. This team like Arkansas is taking " steps "....
Clemson - Yes, Georgia beat them. We all know that... But let's not forget it was 24-21 in the 4th quarter when Georgia wore a young but very very talented team down.... Here is a big thing that people don't understand about COLLEGE football at times. Most of the time the game is simply won because of where it's played. Simple as that.
Clemson finds itself as the year moves along. But let's give Georgia some credit here too... this is a good football team that IMO, will go down to Columbia and lay the wood.
Kansas st - I know they let me down yesterday...but let's not forget that is a little bit of a rivalry game there. Hey, as long as Snyder is on the side lines...I would never want to play this team. Who is he?? THE GOAT.
Talk a little overrated -
UNC - Not liking what I see....Evidence? Just use your eyes
UCLA - Something is broken....maybe they are suffering from what the gamecocks are suffering form right now.... ( they listened to the hype )
Gamecocks - Just read what I wrote about UCLA
Miss st - My gut tells me they are better than what my eyes have seen so far.... but my guy can lie, my eyes dont
Texas Tech - I hope the coach has his focus on football and not the chicks down in Lubbock. Just saying.
I will say this about them aggies from A&M... tread lightly.... The eyes can play tricks sometimes. You have to know the personal a team is playing against before you jump through hoops.
I could add teams like... Michigan, Texas, and Iowa.. But why? We kind of knew what we were going to get, right?
Believe me when I say this people..... we only know about 20% about the 2014 season right now....
The one thing I have always said is.....trust your eyes

how can you expect anyone on here to take u seriously when u always praise the team in your avatar....seriously clemson is not in the GOOD teams catergory.....above average at best
Hey Bookie...
I tell ya man. It's hard to talk " football " around here anymore. Problem is people don't like truth
Real quick...here is some football talk.
I'll give you my top 4 real quick ( forget what the AP, ESPN or whatever poll says ) I'm gonna give you my 4 based on just what we know so far....
1. Auburn
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. Georgia
Now....want to hear a list of teams that are good football teams that most just dont know it yet???
Arkansas - Much better than appear. As the year moves along this team will show it's worth. Now what is " showing " worth? competitive and respectable.
Michigan st - Another team that is better than what we saw yesterday....Look, it's hard to win out in Oregon. Solid football played with a toughness.
Kentucky - it's just 2 wins yes.... will they win 6 games this year??? Who knows. But a program at times needs to take steps. This team like Arkansas is taking " steps "....
Clemson - Yes, Georgia beat them. We all know that... But let's not forget it was 24-21 in the 4th quarter when Georgia wore a young but very very talented team down.... Here is a big thing that people don't understand about COLLEGE football at times. Most of the time the game is simply won because of where it's played. Simple as that.
Clemson finds itself as the year moves along. But let's give Georgia some credit here too... this is a good football team that IMO, will go down to Columbia and lay the wood.
Kansas st - I know they let me down yesterday...but let's not forget that is a little bit of a rivalry game there. Hey, as long as Snyder is on the side lines...I would never want to play this team. Who is he?? THE GOAT.
Talk a little overrated -
UNC - Not liking what I see....Evidence? Just use your eyes
UCLA - Something is broken....maybe they are suffering from what the gamecocks are suffering form right now.... ( they listened to the hype )
Gamecocks - Just read what I wrote about UCLA
Miss st - My gut tells me they are better than what my eyes have seen so far.... but my guy can lie, my eyes dont
Texas Tech - I hope the coach has his focus on football and not the chicks down in Lubbock. Just saying.
I will say this about them aggies from A&M... tread lightly.... The eyes can play tricks sometimes. You have to know the personal a team is playing against before you jump through hoops.
I could add teams like... Michigan, Texas, and Iowa.. But why? We kind of knew what we were going to get, right?
Believe me when I say this people..... we only know about 20% about the 2014 season right now....
The one thing I have always said is.....trust your eyes
how can you expect anyone on here to take u seriously when u always praise the team in your avatar....seriously clemson is not in the GOOD teams catergory.....above average at best
they got spanked @ georgia...they beat a cucake 70% of the people on here prob never heard of in sc st.......now they play @fsu where they will get spanked again.....after they do he will say they got spanked cause it was @ fsu....he laid the seed in his comments above about THE GAME IS SIMPLY WON BY WHERE ITS PLAYED!!...that will be his excuse next week after clemson loses lol
[Quote: Originally Posted by Boom_Boom]
Hey Bookie...
I tell ya man. It's hard to talk " football " around here anymore. Problem is people don't like truth
Real quick...here is some football talk.
I'll give you my top 4 real quick ( forget what the AP, ESPN or whatever poll says ) I'm gonna give you my 4 based on just what we know so far....
1. Auburn
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. Georgia
Now....want to hear a list of teams that are good football teams that most just dont know it yet???
Arkansas - Much better than appear. As the year moves along this team will show it's worth. Now what is " showing " worth? competitive and respectable.
Michigan st - Another team that is better than what we saw yesterday....Look, it's hard to win out in Oregon. Solid football played with a toughness.
Kentucky - it's just 2 wins yes.... will they win 6 games this year??? Who knows. But a program at times needs to take steps. This team like Arkansas is taking " steps "....
Clemson - Yes, Georgia beat them. We all know that... But let's not forget it was 24-21 in the 4th quarter when Georgia wore a young but very very talented team down.... Here is a big thing that people don't understand about COLLEGE football at times. Most of the time the game is simply won because of where it's played. Simple as that.
Clemson finds itself as the year moves along. But let's give Georgia some credit here too... this is a good football team that IMO, will go down to Columbia and lay the wood.
Kansas st - I know they let me down yesterday...but let's not forget that is a little bit of a rivalry game there. Hey, as long as Snyder is on the side lines...I would never want to play this team. Who is he?? THE GOAT.
Talk a little overrated -
UNC - Not liking what I see....Evidence? Just use your eyes
UCLA - Something is broken....maybe they are suffering from what the gamecocks are suffering form right now.... ( they listened to the hype )
Gamecocks - Just read what I wrote about UCLA
Miss st - My gut tells me they are better than what my eyes have seen so far.... but my guy can lie, my eyes dont
Texas Tech - I hope the coach has his focus on football and not the chicks down in Lubbock. Just saying.
I will say this about them aggies from A&M... tread lightly.... The eyes can play tricks sometimes. You have to know the personal a team is playing against before you jump through hoops.
I could add teams like... Michigan, Texas, and Iowa.. But why? We kind of knew what we were going to get, right?
Believe me when I say this people..... we only know about 20% about the 2014 season right now....
The one thing I have always said is.....trust your eyes

how can you expect anyone on here to take u seriously when u always praise the team in your avatar....seriously clemson is not in the GOOD teams catergory.....above average at best
Hey Bookie...
I tell ya man. It's hard to talk " football " around here anymore. Problem is people don't like truth
Real quick...here is some football talk.
I'll give you my top 4 real quick ( forget what the AP, ESPN or whatever poll says ) I'm gonna give you my 4 based on just what we know so far....
1. Auburn
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. Georgia
Now....want to hear a list of teams that are good football teams that most just dont know it yet???
Arkansas - Much better than appear. As the year moves along this team will show it's worth. Now what is " showing " worth? competitive and respectable.
Michigan st - Another team that is better than what we saw yesterday....Look, it's hard to win out in Oregon. Solid football played with a toughness.
Kentucky - it's just 2 wins yes.... will they win 6 games this year??? Who knows. But a program at times needs to take steps. This team like Arkansas is taking " steps "....
Clemson - Yes, Georgia beat them. We all know that... But let's not forget it was 24-21 in the 4th quarter when Georgia wore a young but very very talented team down.... Here is a big thing that people don't understand about COLLEGE football at times. Most of the time the game is simply won because of where it's played. Simple as that.
Clemson finds itself as the year moves along. But let's give Georgia some credit here too... this is a good football team that IMO, will go down to Columbia and lay the wood.
Kansas st - I know they let me down yesterday...but let's not forget that is a little bit of a rivalry game there. Hey, as long as Snyder is on the side lines...I would never want to play this team. Who is he?? THE GOAT.
Talk a little overrated -
UNC - Not liking what I see....Evidence? Just use your eyes
UCLA - Something is broken....maybe they are suffering from what the gamecocks are suffering form right now.... ( they listened to the hype )
Gamecocks - Just read what I wrote about UCLA
Miss st - My gut tells me they are better than what my eyes have seen so far.... but my guy can lie, my eyes dont
Texas Tech - I hope the coach has his focus on football and not the chicks down in Lubbock. Just saying.
I will say this about them aggies from A&M... tread lightly.... The eyes can play tricks sometimes. You have to know the personal a team is playing against before you jump through hoops.
I could add teams like... Michigan, Texas, and Iowa.. But why? We kind of knew what we were going to get, right?
Believe me when I say this people..... we only know about 20% about the 2014 season right now....
The one thing I have always said is.....trust your eyes
how can you expect anyone on here to take u seriously when u always praise the team in your avatar....seriously clemson is not in the GOOD teams catergory.....above average at best
they got spanked @ georgia...they beat a cucake 70% of the people on here prob never heard of in sc st.......now they play @fsu where they will get spanked again.....after they do he will say they got spanked cause it was @ fsu....he laid the seed in his comments above about THE GAME IS SIMPLY WON BY WHERE ITS PLAYED!!...that will be his excuse next week after clemson loses lol
Posted:
#90
why can i only get to your plays through other member threads and not from your member page? by the way, welcome back from your hiatus... don't listen to the haters!
why can i only get to your plays through other member threads and not from your member page? by the way, welcome back from your hiatus... don't listen to the haters!
Posted:
#91
This is only Sonny Dykes 2nd year with a bad year. He is an offensive genius. This team will get so much better with new recruiting in the next few years. Just takes time with a new coach but feel the Bears have a bright future.
This is only Sonny Dykes 2nd year with a bad year. He is an offensive genius. This team will get so much better with new recruiting in the next few years. Just takes time with a new coach but feel the Bears have a bright future.
Posted:
#95
5-3...it's all about profit...
...Got stuck in hospital from 1-6 Ugh,but I met some doll nurses.Mother had knee swell up..what u gonna do ask your sis w 5 kids to take your mother to hospital.Boom,Although Kentucky is improved Florida looks sub par & had no business winning g that game snapping the ball with no time.I haven't got to watch a full quarter of Bama.My guess Bama line will be around -14...Week 4 gets even more interesting,but had a ball seeing Ga-Scar, USC- Bcoll,Tx-UCLA ,UK-Fla& Muzzou- UCF..Auburn will be lights camera action Thurs night.I just want a W..I remember how fortunate Auburn was to beat KSt in 2oo7 in Auburn...no way Auburn wins that game if Snyder was the coach.Hope passing game is on & we tackle well Thurs night.Didn't see BColl over USC especially how bad Pitt beat up BC last week.
5-3...it's all about profit...
...Got stuck in hospital from 1-6 Ugh,but I met some doll nurses.Mother had knee swell up..what u gonna do ask your sis w 5 kids to take your mother to hospital.Boom,Although Kentucky is improved Florida looks sub par & had no business winning g that game snapping the ball with no time.I haven't got to watch a full quarter of Bama.My guess Bama line will be around -14...Week 4 gets even more interesting,but had a ball seeing Ga-Scar, USC- Bcoll,Tx-UCLA ,UK-Fla& Muzzou- UCF..Auburn will be lights camera action Thurs night.I just want a W..I remember how fortunate Auburn was to beat KSt in 2oo7 in Auburn...no way Auburn wins that game if Snyder was the coach.Hope passing game is on & we tackle well Thurs night.Didn't see BColl over USC especially how bad Pitt beat up BC last week.
Posted:
#96
I'd love to see Clemson knock that smirk off Winston's smart arse face.Dabo has done it before.Clemson wins Sat they are back in the tournament.
I'd love to see Clemson knock that smirk off Winston's smart arse face.Dabo has done it before.Clemson wins Sat they are back in the tournament.
Posted:
#99
Quote Originally Posted by calimike02:
Jwheels got quiet
Jwheels got quiet
Im right here, I was more messing with him than anything.
Driskel is really bad even in a good offensive scheme, he holds the entire team back.. But that really shouldn't have shocked anyone even though they should have still handled UK. His 2nd half was much better but he's still just not good enough to play at Florida.There were definitely some fluke plays that UK scored on as well with busted coverages that never happen at UF. Especially that FG that tied the game lol
Quote Originally Posted by calimike02:
Jwheels got quiet
Jwheels got quiet
Im right here, I was more messing with him than anything.
Driskel is really bad even in a good offensive scheme, he holds the entire team back.. But that really shouldn't have shocked anyone even though they should have still handled UK. His 2nd half was much better but he's still just not good enough to play at Florida.There were definitely some fluke plays that UK scored on as well with busted coverages that never happen at UF. Especially that FG that tied the game lol
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,659
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,763
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
- PART DEUX 255
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,424
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,663
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,557
- **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
