• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    *** Week 3 NCAA Football ***

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    TRAIN69
    blowoutgm
    Boom_Boom
    THEMUGG
    FunnyCide
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 19688
    Posts: 101
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55665
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 9:44 PM ET #26

    While I agree with you about A&M, Rice has zero chance of staying with this team....not sure I wanna lay 31 however....
    Reply
    While I agree with you about A&M, Rice has zero chance of staying with this team....not sure I wanna lay 31 however....
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 10:13 PM ET #27

    Arkansas is on my radar this week- I also think the Florida/Kentucky game will give us a much better picture of where this Gator program is at
    Reply
    Arkansas is on my radar this week- I also think the Florida/Kentucky game will give us a much better picture of where this Gator program is at
     
    Boom_Boom
    Boom_Boom
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 17342
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 10:14 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    While I agree with you about A&M, Rice has zero chance of staying with this team....not sure I wanna lay 31 however....


    What I was talking about A&M doesn't have much to do with that game.... I'm just saying in general. I think A&M might not be totally what we think they are right now.

    Good football team, not world beaters...yet anyways


    East Carolina line goes up I think..... It will be interesting to see how that game turns out.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    While I agree with you about A&M, Rice has zero chance of staying with this team....not sure I wanna lay 31 however....


    What I was talking about A&M doesn't have much to do with that game.... I'm just saying in general. I think A&M might not be totally what we think they are right now.

    Good football team, not world beaters...yet anyways


    East Carolina line goes up I think..... It will be interesting to see how that game turns out.
     
    Boom_Boom
    Boom_Boom
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 17342
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 10:19 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Arkansas is on my radar this week- I also think the Florida/Kentucky game will give us a much better picture of where this Gator program is at


    So we're talking football now? Or are you gonna get upset with my " opinions ".....

    Look. Don't get so upset about what my opinions are. Let me ask you this along with a bunch of other folks....my opinions are just my thoughts, why do my thoughts bother you so much. Do you do this in every thread? Do you see me in your threads disagreeing with every little thing you say? In this fourm for it to ever get back to what it once was..... " WE.. ALL.. ME " need to learn to respect each others opinion... we don't have to agree on everything. I feel I have something to share and I do.....you got something to say, share it.

    Just move on..... Let's talk football


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Arkansas is on my radar this week- I also think the Florida/Kentucky game will give us a much better picture of where this Gator program is at


    So we're talking football now? Or are you gonna get upset with my " opinions ".....

    Look. Don't get so upset about what my opinions are. Let me ask you this along with a bunch of other folks....my opinions are just my thoughts, why do my thoughts bother you so much. Do you do this in every thread? Do you see me in your threads disagreeing with every little thing you say? In this fourm for it to ever get back to what it once was..... " WE.. ALL.. ME " need to learn to respect each others opinion... we don't have to agree on everything. I feel I have something to share and I do.....you got something to say, share it.

    Just move on..... Let's talk football


     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 10:21 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:



    hey mugg... great to see you

    Washington should be fine IMO.... You know them better then me but I think the coaching is just fine.

    defensively.... but they should get better as the year move along.
    Good to see you


     The Huskies had a legit D under Sark/Wilcox............so far they have played Hawaii & EWA. They gave up over 400 yards to a weak Hawaii team & were shredded for almost 600 yds vs EWashington.......a good team but a I-AA team nonetheless. This was a good defense LY & was supposed to be better this year. They look more like the Nick Holt D that gave up 67 pts. to Baylor in the Alamo bowl..........can't cover & can't tackle.
     Just a heads up for the forum.......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:



    hey mugg... great to see you

    Washington should be fine IMO.... You know them better then me but I think the coaching is just fine.

    defensively.... but they should get better as the year move along.
    Good to see you


     The Huskies had a legit D under Sark/Wilcox............so far they have played Hawaii & EWA. They gave up over 400 yards to a weak Hawaii team & were shredded for almost 600 yds vs EWashington.......a good team but a I-AA team nonetheless. This was a good defense LY & was supposed to be better this year. They look more like the Nick Holt D that gave up 67 pts. to Baylor in the Alamo bowl..........can't cover & can't tackle.
     Just a heads up for the forum.......
     
    FunnyCide
    FunnyCide
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 502
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 11:11 PM ET #31

    BOOM   I JUST HOPE YOU STICK AROUND . IGNORE THE AZZHOLES .     75% of the posts on covers are from ignorant idiots that just like to talk dumb SH-T,      ALOT OF HATERS!!   You my friend ,  Are a big asset here and I appreciate the time you put in to handicapp for all of us. 
    Reply
    BOOM   I JUST HOPE YOU STICK AROUND . IGNORE THE AZZHOLES .     75% of the posts on covers are from ignorant idiots that just like to talk dumb SH-T,      ALOT OF HATERS!!   You my friend ,  Are a big asset here and I appreciate the time you put in to handicapp for all of us. 
     
    legend14
    legend14
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 246
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 11:15 PM ET #32

    Real Truth, USC with NO so called DEPTH, is much better than Stanford!! PERIOD! Now lets move on!!

    Reply
    Real Truth, USC with NO so called DEPTH, is much better than Stanford!! PERIOD! Now lets move on!!

     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 11:17 PM ET #33

    I'm always up for a good football discussion Boom-  I certainly won't get upset with your opinions but when others disagree with your opinions then maybe you should do the same- I'll keep it football related- I've always had good football discussions with you- it's all the other stuff that gets ugly- you should know by now I'm not one of those covers clowns who trolls when you happen to have a bad week as we all do from time to time- 

    Anyway- 

    I absolutely think USC destroys B.C. - not even a long travel to the east coast and let down after a big win can stop them from killing B.C. I watched the B.C./Pitt game and couldn't believe just how bad the B.C. offense was- USC is for real and the lack of depth won't matter when the take the Eagles to the woodshed- 

    Reply
    I'm always up for a good football discussion Boom-  I certainly won't get upset with your opinions but when others disagree with your opinions then maybe you should do the same- I'll keep it football related- I've always had good football discussions with you- it's all the other stuff that gets ugly- you should know by now I'm not one of those covers clowns who trolls when you happen to have a bad week as we all do from time to time- 

    Anyway- 

    I absolutely think USC destroys B.C. - not even a long travel to the east coast and let down after a big win can stop them from killing B.C. I watched the B.C./Pitt game and couldn't believe just how bad the B.C. offense was- USC is for real and the lack of depth won't matter when the take the Eagles to the woodshed- 

     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 11:29 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    I absolutely think USC destroys B.C. - not even a long travel to the east coast and let down after a big win can stop them from killing B.C. I watched the B.C./Pitt game and couldn't believe just how bad the B.C. offense was- USC is for real and the lack of depth won't matter when the take the Eagles to the woodshed- 


    Ditto!
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    I absolutely think USC destroys B.C. - not even a long travel to the east coast and let down after a big win can stop them from killing B.C. I watched the B.C./Pitt game and couldn't believe just how bad the B.C. offense was- USC is for real and the lack of depth won't matter when the take the Eagles to the woodshed- 


    Ditto!
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 11:29 PM ET #35

    Sorry for my Ditto getting into your quote. I am not sure how it happened.
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Sorry for my Ditto getting into your quote. I am not sure how it happened.
     
    Jose_Reyes
    Jose_Reyes
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 20468
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 11:36 PM ET #36

    Dig your thread. Good info in here. Good luck boom.
    Reply
    Dig your thread. Good info in here. Good luck boom.
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 11:38 PM ET #37

    I also think Navy takes Texas St. to the woodshed- That program is in the first year of a new offensive and defensive scheme. The 4-2-5- defensive scheme doesn't match up well with the Navy option attack- as soon as I can confirm Navy is healthy I will jump on Navy -12.5
    Reply
    I also think Navy takes Texas St. to the woodshed- That program is in the first year of a new offensive and defensive scheme. The 4-2-5- defensive scheme doesn't match up well with the Navy option attack- as soon as I can confirm Navy is healthy I will jump on Navy -12.5
     
    BB2001-73
    BB2001-73
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 11:45 PM ET #38

    Texas tech is wicked overrated. They will not cover once this year. Webb as a qb is a joke. How is that the best they can recruit? And how is kings bury worth 3.5 mil?
    I like arizona st laying 14.5 at colorado this week? What y'all think?
    Reply
    Texas tech is wicked overrated. They will not cover once this year. Webb as a qb is a joke. How is that the best they can recruit? And how is kings bury worth 3.5 mil?
    I like arizona st laying 14.5 at colorado this week? What y'all think?
     
    jack4469
    jack4469
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 515
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 11:49 PM ET #39

    BOOM  GLAD  YOU   ARE BACK. I HAVE  GEORGIA  AT 5.5.STILLL  A PLAY?GL  TO  YOU.WELCOME  BACK  AND  darn  THE  HATERS.YOU  ARE  GREAT  AT WHAT  YOU  DO.
    Reply
    BOOM  GLAD  YOU   ARE BACK. I HAVE  GEORGIA  AT 5.5.STILLL  A PLAY?GL  TO  YOU.WELCOME  BACK  AND  darn  THE  HATERS.YOU  ARE  GREAT  AT WHAT  YOU  DO.
     
    RetainLane
    RetainLane
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1106
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 12:03 AM ET #40

    Good to see you back this year Boom, as well as Jimmy.  What's going on at WSU?  If things don't turn around quickly, Leech is gone. 

    Reply
    Good to see you back this year Boom, as well as Jimmy.  What's going on at WSU?  If things don't turn around quickly, Leech is gone. 

     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 12:04 AM ET #41

    Boom_Boom look at the Minnesota/TCU game. The line now is -10 but this just came out. Gophers quarterback Mitch Leidner has a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee.
    https://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/274273891.html
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Boom_Boom look at the Minnesota/TCU game. The line now is -10 but this just came out. Gophers quarterback Mitch Leidner has a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee.
    https://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/274273891.html
     
    Shark_Attack
    Shark_Attack
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1587
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 2:44 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:



    1. Auburn
    2. Oregon
    3. FSU
    4. Georgia




    Definitely agree with the first 2, and right now it's hard to argue with all 4... but I think FSU is going to lose a game somewhere, and they are not a top 4 team by year's end... still not convinced about Georgia, either... this team is a perennial underachiever!

    Auburn and Oregon are considerably better than the rest of the country right now...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:



    1. Auburn
    2. Oregon
    3. FSU
    4. Georgia




    Definitely agree with the first 2, and right now it's hard to argue with all 4... but I think FSU is going to lose a game somewhere, and they are not a top 4 team by year's end... still not convinced about Georgia, either... this team is a perennial underachiever!

    Auburn and Oregon are considerably better than the rest of the country right now...
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 3:09 AM ET #43

    I don't think Auburn would beat Oregon if they played next Saturday because the D needs tweeking a little,but I like the way you think .Auburn has 4 running backs that will play on Sunday.Well,3 for sure IMO..Artis-Payne who is at worse 90% as good as Mason,Grant & the most talented frosh ROC Thomas but he is raw right now and Peyton Barber is a beast.This Auburn offense will break every SEC major record IMO.Its a great time to be an Auburn Tiger.Went 11-4 Sat posted...I originally played the over Mizzou,but once I saw your steam I played it for more.Even took today off ,hit my big teaser & swept by 3game box par...Good thing took today off because I would have got buried.As always good Boom
    Reply
    I don't think Auburn would beat Oregon if they played next Saturday because the D needs tweeking a little,but I like the way you think .Auburn has 4 running backs that will play on Sunday.Well,3 for sure IMO..Artis-Payne who is at worse 90% as good as Mason,Grant & the most talented frosh ROC Thomas but he is raw right now and Peyton Barber is a beast.This Auburn offense will break every SEC major record IMO.Its a great time to be an Auburn Tiger.Went 11-4 Sat posted...I originally played the over Mizzou,but once I saw your steam I played it for more.Even took today off ,hit my big teaser & swept by 3game box par...Good thing took today off because I would have got buried.As always good Boom
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 3:14 AM ET #44

    Boom,Comer for Bama is lost out there.I'm calling vs on Jimbo Fisher praising Comer.He has a slow wind up release..I just don't see him being the Qb and Sims why not a World beater can take Bama far.
    Reply
    Boom,Comer for Bama is lost out there.I'm calling vs on Jimbo Fisher praising Comer.He has a slow wind up release..I just don't see him being the Qb and Sims why not a World beater can take Bama far.
     
    DegenCurtis21
    DegenCurtis21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1138
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 3:19 AM ET #45

    Vandy is probably the best team to fade in the nation right now. They haven't scored an offensive touchdown and they're laying 17 to Massachusetts. That game might end 0-0. UCLA is overrated as darn and it's a great spot for Texas this week coming off a blowout playing an overrated UCLA going on road after a could squeakers (0-2 ATS)
    Reply
    Vandy is probably the best team to fade in the nation right now. They haven't scored an offensive touchdown and they're laying 17 to Massachusetts. That game might end 0-0. UCLA is overrated as darn and it's a great spot for Texas this week coming off a blowout playing an overrated UCLA going on road after a could squeakers (0-2 ATS)
     
    barbco
    barbco
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 2892
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 8:59 AM ET #46

    Boom thanks for posting .
    Reply
    Boom thanks for posting .
     
    nostradamus12
    nostradamus12
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10740
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 12:18 PM ET #47

    BOL this week boom

    Reply

    BOL this week boom

     
    The_BigDog
    The_BigDog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 4040
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 1:20 PM ET #48

    Boom, love your Monday opinions.... Please keep posting them.
    Reply
    Boom, love your Monday opinions.... Please keep posting them.
     
    CarterSECpicks
    CarterSECpicks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2438
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 1:28 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:



    Hey Bookie...

    I tell ya man. It's hard to talk " football " around here anymore. Problem is people don't like truth


    Real quick...here is some football talk.

    I'll give you my top 4 real quick ( forget what the AP, ESPN or whatever poll says ) I'm gonna give you my 4 based on just what we know so far....

    1. Auburn
    2. Oregon
    3. FSU
    4. Georgia


    Now....want to hear a list of teams that are good football teams that most just dont know it yet???

    Arkansas - Much better than appear. As the year moves along this team will show it's worth. Now what is " showing " worth? competitive and respectable.

    Michigan st - Another team that is better than what we saw yesterday....Look, it's hard to win out in Oregon. Solid football played with a toughness.

    Kentucky - it's just 2 wins yes.... will they win 6 games this year??? Who knows. But a program at times needs to take steps. This team like Arkansas is taking " steps "....

    Clemson - Yes, Georgia beat them. We all know that... But let's not forget it was 24-21 in the 4th quarter when Georgia wore a young but very very talented team down.... Here is a big thing that people don't understand about COLLEGE football at times. Most of the time the game is simply won because of where it's played. Simple as that.
     
    Clemson finds itself as the year moves along. But let's give Georgia some credit here too... this is a good football team that IMO, will go down to Columbia and lay the wood.

    Kansas st - I know they let me down yesterday...but let's not forget that is a little bit of a rivalry game there. Hey, as long as Snyder is on the side lines...I would never want to play this team. Who is he?? THE GOAT.


    Talk a little overrated -

    UNC - Not liking what I see....Evidence? Just use your eyes

    UCLA - Something is broken....maybe they are suffering from what the gamecocks are suffering form right now.... ( they listened to the hype ) 

    Gamecocks - Just read what I wrote about UCLA

    Miss st - My gut tells me they are better than what my eyes have seen so far.... but my guy can lie, my eyes dont

    Texas Tech - I hope the coach has his focus on football and not the chicks down in Lubbock. Just saying.

    I will say this about them aggies from A&M... tread lightly.... The eyes can play tricks sometimes. You have to know the personal a team is playing against before you jump through hoops.

    I could add teams like... Michigan, Texas, and Iowa.. But why? We kind of knew what we were going to get, right?



    Believe me when I say this people..... we only know about 20% about the 2014 season right now....

    The one thing I have always said is.....trust your eyes





     



        I would add ole miss to the underrated group
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:



    Hey Bookie...

    I tell ya man. It's hard to talk " football " around here anymore. Problem is people don't like truth


    Real quick...here is some football talk.

    I'll give you my top 4 real quick ( forget what the AP, ESPN or whatever poll says ) I'm gonna give you my 4 based on just what we know so far....

    1. Auburn
    2. Oregon
    3. FSU
    4. Georgia


    Now....want to hear a list of teams that are good football teams that most just dont know it yet???

    Arkansas - Much better than appear. As the year moves along this team will show it's worth. Now what is " showing " worth? competitive and respectable.

    Michigan st - Another team that is better than what we saw yesterday....Look, it's hard to win out in Oregon. Solid football played with a toughness.

    Kentucky - it's just 2 wins yes.... will they win 6 games this year??? Who knows. But a program at times needs to take steps. This team like Arkansas is taking " steps "....

    Clemson - Yes, Georgia beat them. We all know that... But let's not forget it was 24-21 in the 4th quarter when Georgia wore a young but very very talented team down.... Here is a big thing that people don't understand about COLLEGE football at times. Most of the time the game is simply won because of where it's played. Simple as that.
     
    Clemson finds itself as the year moves along. But let's give Georgia some credit here too... this is a good football team that IMO, will go down to Columbia and lay the wood.

    Kansas st - I know they let me down yesterday...but let's not forget that is a little bit of a rivalry game there. Hey, as long as Snyder is on the side lines...I would never want to play this team. Who is he?? THE GOAT.


    Talk a little overrated -

    UNC - Not liking what I see....Evidence? Just use your eyes

    UCLA - Something is broken....maybe they are suffering from what the gamecocks are suffering form right now.... ( they listened to the hype ) 

    Gamecocks - Just read what I wrote about UCLA

    Miss st - My gut tells me they are better than what my eyes have seen so far.... but my guy can lie, my eyes dont

    Texas Tech - I hope the coach has his focus on football and not the chicks down in Lubbock. Just saying.

    I will say this about them aggies from A&M... tread lightly.... The eyes can play tricks sometimes. You have to know the personal a team is playing against before you jump through hoops.

    I could add teams like... Michigan, Texas, and Iowa.. But why? We kind of knew what we were going to get, right?



    Believe me when I say this people..... we only know about 20% about the 2014 season right now....

    The one thing I have always said is.....trust your eyes





     



        I would add ole miss to the underrated group
     
     
    SweetwaterGames
    SweetwaterGames
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2014 - 2:10 PM ET #50

    Nice advice you seem to know your Gambling rule stay focus and Manage bankroll

    That said a Tip for Vegas betters seems like taking the Super teaser manage it big spreads makem bigger Take underdog Good match up see if you can get a pk or points on your team

    I have done this two weeks with success the spreads are too high at this point and dam few ML so Take my advice or don't 

    Reply

    Nice advice you seem to know your Gambling rule stay focus and Manage bankroll

    That said a Tip for Vegas betters seems like taking the Super teaser manage it big spreads makem bigger Take underdog Good match up see if you can get a pk or points on your team

    I have done this two weeks with success the spreads are too high at this point and dam few ML so Take my advice or don't 

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,659
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,763
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
    • PART DEUX 255
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,424
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,663
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,557
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,593

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.