• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    *** Week 3 NCAA Football ***

    12345 Next Last»
    Boom_Boom
    smarterthanyou
    stjudepirate
    jwheels86
    THEMUGG
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 19688
    Posts: 101
    12345 Next Last»
     
    Boom_Boom
    Boom_Boom
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 17342
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 5:18 PM ET #1

    YTD

    14 - 8



                                               Ten Things We Learned


    1. The beat down in South Bend. WTF? I mean seriously! What has happened to Michigan football. Brady looks like a guy who is confused most of the time. I know that N.D is a pretty good team this year, but Michigan made them look like the 95 cornhuskers. I think you scrap the plan if you're Michigan and do what I said from day of fall camp, play Shane Morris!

    2. The big question around the college football world after this Saturday is, is the Big Ten finished? Yes they are. Why? Virginia Tech is a improved football team but don't make them out as some kind of world beaters cause they're not. If you want my opinion I think I would say V.T is about the 5th best team in the ACC. Losing in the " shoe " at night isn't acceptable. Sparty got K'Oed... But let's be honest here. Losing at Oregon isn't unexpected. Most teams are gonna lose in that situation.

    3. South Carolina is a bad football team. Anybody who watched that game last night knows for a fact the refs bailed them out several times in that game. East Carolina was very much in that game and if not for a few " questionable calls " things could have went south fast in Columbia. So what now? What can you do Ole ball coach? Not much in short...What's going on in that secondary right now can't be fixed quickly. Oh yeah, Gurley is coming to stadium near you soon. Am I taking Georgia this weekend? LMAO, uhhh yeah.

    4. You know whats funny? Florida gator football fans. I actually had one of them clowns coming into my thread yesterday bragging about beating the fighting Eastern Michigan Eagles. Look are you better then last year? Yes. Why? You can't be any worse. Remember you lost to Georgia Southern lat year @ home. So in short, until you win a football game vs a real team. STFU. I don't hate Florida. I really don't. I just hate the fan base. Why? Because next to the Dallas Cowboys it's the dumbest fan base on the planet.

    5. A team you guys need to keep your eye on, the Cal bears. I know I know.  It's 2 wins vs Northwestern and Sac who, but watch and see. I didn't do a college breakdown this season on covers but make no mistake about it the Cal bears were on my teams to watch out for. Sonny Dikes as I have said for years on here is a brilliant offensive mind. Of course he is the son of legendary Spike Dikes. These guys are " football " guys. I think this team will improve to a bowl team this season. Not a bold prediction you say!! Well, it's a big step.

    6. Stanford chit the bed yesterday more then any team I have seen in a long time. How many times can a team enter the red zone and screw it up? No question Stanford -3 yesterday was the right play. But hey, that's football. I think it's funny that Steve called the AD...excuse me " text " the AD to come down and get " his back " on the situation. USC is a good football team, but not better than Staford. But none of that matters now. USC won the game.

    7. MY goodness. What has happened to Texas football. I would dare to say as soon as Colt got hurt in that championship game years back that Texas football hasn't been the same. I need a Texas man to tell me whats going on down in Texas. I think Texas is about the 4th best team in the state of Texas. WOW and WOW!!! BYU just smacked you in the mouth. AGAIN!

    8. I need everyone to make a list of overrated teams. Please put UCLA on top of that list. I bet on them yesterday and let's be honest here, they almost got beat by Memphis at home. I thought this was the year that they " took the next step "? Ohio st, UCLA,  South Carolina, Michigan and Iowa all make my list.

    9. Conference update. Why conference update you say? This is day in age we live in. In today's college football fan and world conference pride is important. Why, I'm not sure. But I guess one must live off the accomplishments of others. Funny..... But anyways, here we go. 1. SEC 2. PAC 12 3. ACC 4. Big 12 5. Big Ten. Now does make any of you feel better? Wow.... I know if does for the Vandy fans. Moving on.....

    10. Week 2 is done. Finished! We wait all year and 2 weeks are gone already. I know that I enjoy college football maybe as much or more then anyone in the world. But I know that in the end, it's just a game. It's just stuff we can brag about at the water cooler at work. Do we want to make a little money off this? Of course we do. We ARE GAMBLERS! Money and football are 2 of the same. I just encourage you to be responsible in your " recreational " gambling. I have been doing this for a LONG time now. I have been successful for years, but any responsible gambler can tell you that patients and understanding your limits is as important as winning itself. So in short, take a deep breath. It's only week 2. Stay focused guys....THE BEST IS YET TO COME.   



    picks later............




    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    YTD

    14 - 8



                                               Ten Things We Learned


    1. The beat down in South Bend. WTF? I mean seriously! What has happened to Michigan football. Brady looks like a guy who is confused most of the time. I know that N.D is a pretty good team this year, but Michigan made them look like the 95 cornhuskers. I think you scrap the plan if you're Michigan and do what I said from day of fall camp, play Shane Morris!

    2. The big question around the college football world after this Saturday is, is the Big Ten finished? Yes they are. Why? Virginia Tech is a improved football team but don't make them out as some kind of world beaters cause they're not. If you want my opinion I think I would say V.T is about the 5th best team in the ACC. Losing in the " shoe " at night isn't acceptable. Sparty got K'Oed... But let's be honest here. Losing at Oregon isn't unexpected. Most teams are gonna lose in that situation.

    3. South Carolina is a bad football team. Anybody who watched that game last night knows for a fact the refs bailed them out several times in that game. East Carolina was very much in that game and if not for a few " questionable calls " things could have went south fast in Columbia. So what now? What can you do Ole ball coach? Not much in short...What's going on in that secondary right now can't be fixed quickly. Oh yeah, Gurley is coming to stadium near you soon. Am I taking Georgia this weekend? LMAO, uhhh yeah.

    4. You know whats funny? Florida gator football fans. I actually had one of them clowns coming into my thread yesterday bragging about beating the fighting Eastern Michigan Eagles. Look are you better then last year? Yes. Why? You can't be any worse. Remember you lost to Georgia Southern lat year @ home. So in short, until you win a football game vs a real team. STFU. I don't hate Florida. I really don't. I just hate the fan base. Why? Because next to the Dallas Cowboys it's the dumbest fan base on the planet.

    5. A team you guys need to keep your eye on, the Cal bears. I know I know.  It's 2 wins vs Northwestern and Sac who, but watch and see. I didn't do a college breakdown this season on covers but make no mistake about it the Cal bears were on my teams to watch out for. Sonny Dikes as I have said for years on here is a brilliant offensive mind. Of course he is the son of legendary Spike Dikes. These guys are " football " guys. I think this team will improve to a bowl team this season. Not a bold prediction you say!! Well, it's a big step.

    6. Stanford chit the bed yesterday more then any team I have seen in a long time. How many times can a team enter the red zone and screw it up? No question Stanford -3 yesterday was the right play. But hey, that's football. I think it's funny that Steve called the AD...excuse me " text " the AD to come down and get " his back " on the situation. USC is a good football team, but not better than Staford. But none of that matters now. USC won the game.

    7. MY goodness. What has happened to Texas football. I would dare to say as soon as Colt got hurt in that championship game years back that Texas football hasn't been the same. I need a Texas man to tell me whats going on down in Texas. I think Texas is about the 4th best team in the state of Texas. WOW and WOW!!! BYU just smacked you in the mouth. AGAIN!

    8. I need everyone to make a list of overrated teams. Please put UCLA on top of that list. I bet on them yesterday and let's be honest here, they almost got beat by Memphis at home. I thought this was the year that they " took the next step "? Ohio st, UCLA,  South Carolina, Michigan and Iowa all make my list.

    9. Conference update. Why conference update you say? This is day in age we live in. In today's college football fan and world conference pride is important. Why, I'm not sure. But I guess one must live off the accomplishments of others. Funny..... But anyways, here we go. 1. SEC 2. PAC 12 3. ACC 4. Big 12 5. Big Ten. Now does make any of you feel better? Wow.... I know if does for the Vandy fans. Moving on.....

    10. Week 2 is done. Finished! We wait all year and 2 weeks are gone already. I know that I enjoy college football maybe as much or more then anyone in the world. But I know that in the end, it's just a game. It's just stuff we can brag about at the water cooler at work. Do we want to make a little money off this? Of course we do. We ARE GAMBLERS! Money and football are 2 of the same. I just encourage you to be responsible in your " recreational " gambling. I have been doing this for a LONG time now. I have been successful for years, but any responsible gambler can tell you that patients and understanding your limits is as important as winning itself. So in short, take a deep breath. It's only week 2. Stay focused guys....THE BEST IS YET TO COME.   



    picks later............




     
    smarterthanyou
    smarterthanyou
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 2341
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 5:36 PM ET #2

    #11--smu and vandy ARE that bad
    Reply
    #11--smu and vandy ARE that bad
     
    stjudepirate
    stjudepirate
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 311
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 6:12 PM ET #3

    Thanks for the write-up, enjoy reading your inputs,,,
    i too was on Ucla,,,but i played the 1st half over...
    and the Texas game under...
    lost big with MS.ST,,,giving up big plays to UAB....
    That was my 4 tm parlay, 1st half 120unit
    OK
    MSST-Lost
    FLA
    AUB
    1200 :(
    like you said the best is yet to come...
    Like TEX AM and MISS wk 3..
    glta...
    Reply
    Thanks for the write-up, enjoy reading your inputs,,,
    i too was on Ucla,,,but i played the 1st half over...
    and the Texas game under...
    lost big with MS.ST,,,giving up big plays to UAB....
    That was my 4 tm parlay, 1st half 120unit
    OK
    MSST-Lost
    FLA
    AUB
    1200 :(
    like you said the best is yet to come...
    Like TEX AM and MISS wk 3..
    glta...
     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 6:15 PM ET #4

    Florida gonna hurt your heart this year
    Reply
    Florida gonna hurt your heart this year
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 6:20 PM ET #5

     RE #2.........besides the marquee losses, the MAC took some of the other b10 teams down. I can't foresee any way this conf. can get a team into the playoff.

     #3 ......I've always thought the Ol Ballsack was overrated........& this year is no different. It's a joke this team is even ranked.

     #8.......Washington...........it makes me ill to watch them run Boise's offense when they're built for Sark's. Peterson also needs to realize that, as a P12 HC, you don't need to limit yourself to going after 2-3 star recruits anymore..........you're in the bigs now.

     I would consider betting the over on every Washington game this year. Losing Wilcox to USC with Sark hurt a lot....... this D looks like a Nick Holt D..........they'd rather defend space than players. They're gawd-awful right now.
    Reply
     RE #2.........besides the marquee losses, the MAC took some of the other b10 teams down. I can't foresee any way this conf. can get a team into the playoff.

     #3 ......I've always thought the Ol Ballsack was overrated........& this year is no different. It's a joke this team is even ranked.

     #8.......Washington...........it makes me ill to watch them run Boise's offense when they're built for Sark's. Peterson also needs to realize that, as a P12 HC, you don't need to limit yourself to going after 2-3 star recruits anymore..........you're in the bigs now.

     I would consider betting the over on every Washington game this year. Losing Wilcox to USC with Sark hurt a lot....... this D looks like a Nick Holt D..........they'd rather defend space than players. They're gawd-awful right now.
     
    Boom_Boom
    Boom_Boom
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 17342
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 6:51 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by jwheels86:

    Florida gonna hurt your heart this year


    example
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jwheels86:

    Florida gonna hurt your heart this year


    example
     
    Boom_Boom
    Boom_Boom
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 17342
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 6:54 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     RE #2.........besides the marquee losses, the MAC took some of the other b10 teams down. I can't foresee any way this conf. can get a team into the playoff.

     #3 ......I've always thought the Ol Ballsack was overrated........& this year is no different. It's a joke this team is even ranked.

     #8.......Washington...........it makes me ill to watch them run Boise's offense when they're built for Sark's. Peterson also needs to realize that, as a P12 HC, you don't need to limit yourself to going after 2-3 star recruits anymore..........you're in the bigs now.

     I would consider betting the over on every Washington game this year. Losing Wilcox to USC with Sark hurt a lot....... this D looks like a Nick Holt D..........they'd rather defend space than players. They're gawd-awful right now.


    hey mugg... great to see you

    Washington should be fine IMO.... You know them better then me but I think the coaching is just fine.

    defensively.... but they should get better as the year move along.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     RE #2.........besides the marquee losses, the MAC took some of the other b10 teams down. I can't foresee any way this conf. can get a team into the playoff.

     #3 ......I've always thought the Ol Ballsack was overrated........& this year is no different. It's a joke this team is even ranked.

     #8.......Washington...........it makes me ill to watch them run Boise's offense when they're built for Sark's. Peterson also needs to realize that, as a P12 HC, you don't need to limit yourself to going after 2-3 star recruits anymore..........you're in the bigs now.

     I would consider betting the over on every Washington game this year. Losing Wilcox to USC with Sark hurt a lot....... this D looks like a Nick Holt D..........they'd rather defend space than players. They're gawd-awful right now.


    hey mugg... great to see you

    Washington should be fine IMO.... You know them better then me but I think the coaching is just fine.

    defensively.... but they should get better as the year move along.
     
    Cover34
    Cover34
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 7249
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 6:58 PM ET #8

    #8 Kent ST...
    Bet with your wallet,not your heart
    Reply
    #8 Kent ST...
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 7:02 PM ET #9

    I see you are still an egotistical jack azz- I am no Florida fan but to say they have the dumbest fan base on the planet is why people think you are a jerk- 

    The same goes for your comments about conference pride- You still don't get it- it's not about rooting for other teams in your own conference, it's about getting the best recruits - 

    But it's funny to read this as this(college football) seems to be everything you have in your pathetic little world

    Reply
    I see you are still an egotistical jack azz- I am no Florida fan but to say they have the dumbest fan base on the planet is why people think you are a jerk- 

    The same goes for your comments about conference pride- You still don't get it- it's not about rooting for other teams in your own conference, it's about getting the best recruits - 

    But it's funny to read this as this(college football) seems to be everything you have in your pathetic little world

     
    tideman
    tideman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4810
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 7:14 PM ET #10

     no remarks about Clemson in your " stupid shi t you learned list" ?  I guess Clemson's win yesterday against Sister Mary's School Of The Blind, was enough to make you forget about the azz beating Georgia gave them last week....   Its funny, I would have thought you would have learned from your past mistakes of letting your mouth write checks that your azz couldn't cash...

     

    Reply

     no remarks about Clemson in your " stupid shi t you learned list" ?  I guess Clemson's win yesterday against Sister Mary's School Of The Blind, was enough to make you forget about the azz beating Georgia gave them last week....   Its funny, I would have thought you would have learned from your past mistakes of letting your mouth write checks that your azz couldn't cash...

     

     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 7:17 PM ET #11

    I forgot to add.... I always thought one particular Clemson fan was the dumbest on the planet! 
    Reply
    I forgot to add.... I always thought one particular Clemson fan was the dumbest on the planet! 
     
    USC1969
    USC1969
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 129
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 7:31 PM ET #12

    Good stuff Boom 

    What is with Georgia at -3.5?

    South Carolina can't hang with them. 

    Reply

    Good stuff Boom 

    What is with Georgia at -3.5?

    South Carolina can't hang with them. 

     
    Boom_Boom
    Boom_Boom
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 17342
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 7:47 PM ET #13

    Georgia  -4

    Kentucky  +17.5

    USC  -19.5


    Virginia  +7


    all for now.........
    Reply
    Georgia  -4

    Kentucky  +17.5

    USC  -19.5


    Virginia  +7


    all for now.........
     
    jack4469
    jack4469
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 515
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 7:56 PM ET #14

    WOW I  THOUGHT  YOU  LEFT.NICE  TO SEE YOU  BACK.VERY  GOOD  CAPPER  AND  GREAT  INSIGHTS.GL TO YOU .I HAVE  GEORGIA  -6.STILL  A PLAY  AT  6?TY  HAVE   A GOOD  ONE.

     

    Reply

    WOW I  THOUGHT  YOU  LEFT.NICE  TO SEE YOU  BACK.VERY  GOOD  CAPPER  AND  GREAT  INSIGHTS.GL TO YOU .I HAVE  GEORGIA  -6.STILL  A PLAY  AT  6?TY  HAVE   A GOOD  ONE.

     

     
    bookieassassin
    bookieassassin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10314
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 7:56 PM ET #15

    BOL this week man..........



    Not that my help is needed here......but you guys should pay attention to what the Boomster says.....especially this week and the next 2-3
     
    The basic problem in capping these games this week...
      *is way too many teams are sending us MIXED signals right?
    kinda like a chick...................................................................
      *we don't have a clue really.......which team is gonna show up

    What Boom does better than anybody.....
     *is learning who these teams really are .....ignoring all the other crap.../ not wavering back and forth with their erratic play......probably the best trait to have IMO.................
    It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
    Reply
    BOL this week man..........



    Not that my help is needed here......but you guys should pay attention to what the Boomster says.....especially this week and the next 2-3
     
    The basic problem in capping these games this week...
      *is way too many teams are sending us MIXED signals right?
    kinda like a chick...................................................................
      *we don't have a clue really.......which team is gonna show up

    What Boom does better than anybody.....
     *is learning who these teams really are .....ignoring all the other crap.../ not wavering back and forth with their erratic play......probably the best trait to have IMO.................
     
    Cover34
    Cover34
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 7249
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 8:14 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    BOL this week man..........



    Not that my help is needed here......but you guys should pay attention to what the Boomster says.....especially this week and the next 2-3
     
    The basic problem in capping these games this week...
      *is way too many teams are sending us MIXED signals right?
    kinda like a chick...................................................................
      *we don't have a clue really.......which team is gonna show up

    What Boom does better than anybody.....
     *is learning who these teams really are .....ignoring all the other crap.../ not wavering back and forth with their erratic play......probably the best trait to have IMO.................
     

    Great great responce.And I agree

    Bet with your wallet,not your heart
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    BOL this week man..........



    Not that my help is needed here......but you guys should pay attention to what the Boomster says.....especially this week and the next 2-3
     
    The basic problem in capping these games this week...
      *is way too many teams are sending us MIXED signals right?
    kinda like a chick...................................................................
      *we don't have a clue really.......which team is gonna show up

    What Boom does better than anybody.....
     *is learning who these teams really are .....ignoring all the other crap.../ not wavering back and forth with their erratic play......probably the best trait to have IMO.................
     

    Great great responce.And I agree

     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 8:41 PM ET #17

    Can't wait for next weeks excuse when the Gators drub UK 
    Reply
    Can't wait for next weeks excuse when the Gators drub UK 
     
    FunnyCide
    FunnyCide
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 502
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 8:42 PM ET #18

    Nice work boom!!
    Reply
    Nice work boom!!
     
    Boom_Boom
    Boom_Boom
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 17342
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 8:54 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    BOL this week man..........



    Not that my help is needed here......but you guys should pay attention to what the Boomster says.....especially this week and the next 2-3
     
    The basic problem in capping these games this week...
      *is way too many teams are sending us MIXED signals right?
    kinda like a chick...................................................................
      *we don't have a clue really.......which team is gonna show up

    What Boom does better than anybody.....
     *is learning who these teams really are .....ignoring all the other crap.../ not wavering back and forth with their erratic play......probably the best trait to have IMO.................


    Hey Bookie...

    I tell ya man. It's hard to talk " football " around here anymore. Problem is people don't like truth


    Real quick...here is some football talk.

    I'll give you my top 4 real quick ( forget what the AP, ESPN or whatever poll says ) I'm gonna give you my 4 based on just what we know so far....

    1. Auburn
    2. Oregon
    3. FSU
    4. Georgia


    Now....want to hear a list of teams that are good football teams that most just dont know it yet???

    Arkansas - Much better than appear. As the year moves along this team will show it's worth. Now what is " showing " worth? competitive and respectable.

    Michigan st - Another team that is better than what we saw yesterday....Look, it's hard to win out in Oregon. Solid football played with a toughness.

    Kentucky - it's just 2 wins yes.... will they win 6 games this year??? Who knows. But a program at times needs to take steps. This team like Arkansas is taking " steps "....

    Clemson - Yes, Georgia beat them. We all know that... But let's not forget it was 24-21 in the 4th quarter when Georgia wore a young but very very talented team down.... Here is a big thing that people don't understand about COLLEGE football at times. Most of the time the game is simply won because of where it's played. Simple as that.
     
    Clemson finds itself as the year moves along. But let's give Georgia some credit here too... this is a good football team that IMO, will go down to Columbia and lay the wood.

    Kansas st - I know they let me down yesterday...but let's not forget that is a little bit of a rivalry game there. Hey, as long as Snyder is on the side lines...I would never want to play this team. Who is he?? THE GOAT.


    Talk a little overrated -

    UNC - Not liking what I see....Evidence? Just use your eyes

    UCLA - Something is broken....maybe they are suffering from what the gamecocks are suffering form right now.... ( they listened to the hype ) 

    Gamecocks - Just read what I wrote about UCLA

    Miss st - My gut tells me they are better than what my eyes have seen so far.... but my guy can lie, my eyes dont

    Texas Tech - I hope the coach has his focus on football and not the chicks down in Lubbock. Just saying.

    I will say this about them aggies from A&M... tread lightly.... The eyes can play tricks sometimes. You have to know the personal a team is playing against before you jump through hoops.

    I could add teams like... Michigan, Texas, and Iowa.. But why? We kind of knew what we were going to get, right?



    Believe me when I say this people..... we only know about 20% about the 2014 season right now....

    The one thing I have always said is.....trust your eyes





     



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    BOL this week man..........



    Not that my help is needed here......but you guys should pay attention to what the Boomster says.....especially this week and the next 2-3
     
    The basic problem in capping these games this week...
      *is way too many teams are sending us MIXED signals right?
    kinda like a chick...................................................................
      *we don't have a clue really.......which team is gonna show up

    What Boom does better than anybody.....
     *is learning who these teams really are .....ignoring all the other crap.../ not wavering back and forth with their erratic play......probably the best trait to have IMO.................


    Hey Bookie...

    I tell ya man. It's hard to talk " football " around here anymore. Problem is people don't like truth


    Real quick...here is some football talk.

    I'll give you my top 4 real quick ( forget what the AP, ESPN or whatever poll says ) I'm gonna give you my 4 based on just what we know so far....

    1. Auburn
    2. Oregon
    3. FSU
    4. Georgia


    Now....want to hear a list of teams that are good football teams that most just dont know it yet???

    Arkansas - Much better than appear. As the year moves along this team will show it's worth. Now what is " showing " worth? competitive and respectable.

    Michigan st - Another team that is better than what we saw yesterday....Look, it's hard to win out in Oregon. Solid football played with a toughness.

    Kentucky - it's just 2 wins yes.... will they win 6 games this year??? Who knows. But a program at times needs to take steps. This team like Arkansas is taking " steps "....

    Clemson - Yes, Georgia beat them. We all know that... But let's not forget it was 24-21 in the 4th quarter when Georgia wore a young but very very talented team down.... Here is a big thing that people don't understand about COLLEGE football at times. Most of the time the game is simply won because of where it's played. Simple as that.
     
    Clemson finds itself as the year moves along. But let's give Georgia some credit here too... this is a good football team that IMO, will go down to Columbia and lay the wood.

    Kansas st - I know they let me down yesterday...but let's not forget that is a little bit of a rivalry game there. Hey, as long as Snyder is on the side lines...I would never want to play this team. Who is he?? THE GOAT.


    Talk a little overrated -

    UNC - Not liking what I see....Evidence? Just use your eyes

    UCLA - Something is broken....maybe they are suffering from what the gamecocks are suffering form right now.... ( they listened to the hype ) 

    Gamecocks - Just read what I wrote about UCLA

    Miss st - My gut tells me they are better than what my eyes have seen so far.... but my guy can lie, my eyes dont

    Texas Tech - I hope the coach has his focus on football and not the chicks down in Lubbock. Just saying.

    I will say this about them aggies from A&M... tread lightly.... The eyes can play tricks sometimes. You have to know the personal a team is playing against before you jump through hoops.

    I could add teams like... Michigan, Texas, and Iowa.. But why? We kind of knew what we were going to get, right?



    Believe me when I say this people..... we only know about 20% about the 2014 season right now....

    The one thing I have always said is.....trust your eyes





     



     
    GotNYCinme
    GotNYCinme
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 9:04 PM ET #20

    Reply
     
    soonboomer
    soonboomer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 9:09 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    BOL this week man..........



    Not that my help is needed here......but you guys should pay attention to what the Boomster says.....especially this week and the next 2-3
     
    The basic problem in capping these games this week...
      *is way too many teams are sending us MIXED signals right?
    kinda like a chick...................................................................
      *we don't have a clue really.......which team is gonna show up

    What Boom does better than anybody.....
     *is learning who these teams really are .....ignoring all the other crap.../ not wavering back and forth with their erratic play......probably the best trait to have IMO.................

    Well said. Watch the games and trust what you see.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    BOL this week man..........



    Not that my help is needed here......but you guys should pay attention to what the Boomster says.....especially this week and the next 2-3
     
    The basic problem in capping these games this week...
      *is way too many teams are sending us MIXED signals right?
    kinda like a chick...................................................................
      *we don't have a clue really.......which team is gonna show up

    What Boom does better than anybody.....
     *is learning who these teams really are .....ignoring all the other crap.../ not wavering back and forth with their erratic play......probably the best trait to have IMO.................

    Well said. Watch the games and trust what you see.


     
    LonghornHoosier
    LonghornHoosier
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12303
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 9:14 PM ET #22

    nice work Boom! 
    LonghornHoosier
    Reply
    nice work Boom! 
     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16552
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 9:15 PM ET #23

    GL this week
    Reply
    GL this week
     
    sportschat
    sportschat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16552
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 9:16 PM ET #24

    and great start
    Reply
    and great start
     
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55665
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 9:36 PM ET #25

    Surprised to not see you on ECU with VT off that huge primetime upset....Carden aint JT Barret....
    Reply
    Surprised to not see you on ECU with VT off that huge primetime upset....Carden aint JT Barret....
    All Forums | College Football
    12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,659
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,763
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
    • PART DEUX 255
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,424
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,663
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,557
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,593

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.