Boom, curious why you like USC to cover that big number.. few things that have me gun shy:
- BC extra day to prepare (its only a day but i think that can help at the college level) - USC just came off win over hated rival - USC already thin based on scholoarship restrictions - USC has to fly all the way across country
but the number does seem LARGE to me so you may be on to something...
Boom, curious why you like USC to cover that big number.. few things that have me gun shy:
- BC extra day to prepare (its only a day but i think that can help at the college level) - USC just came off win over hated rival - USC already thin based on scholoarship restrictions - USC has to fly all the way across country
but the number does seem LARGE to me so you may be on to something...
Boom, curious why you like USC to cover that big number.. few things that have me gun shy:
- BC extra day to prepare (its only a day but i think that can help at the college level) - USC just came off win over hated rival - USC already thin based on scholoarship restrictions - USC has to fly all the way across country
but the number does seem LARGE to me so you may be on to something...
All of what you said is true and factored into the line. However, the Trojan defense will travel well and I will be shocked if BC put more than 10 on the board. This is a 38-7 ball game, due to USC not playing its best ball. Could be 55-0 in all honesty
Love all your plays thus far and just added the Ill/UW over....A&M should be good for 60 alone vs Rice....
BOOM
Quote Originally Posted by abizzo24:
Boom, curious why you like USC to cover that big number.. few things that have me gun shy:
- BC extra day to prepare (its only a day but i think that can help at the college level) - USC just came off win over hated rival - USC already thin based on scholoarship restrictions - USC has to fly all the way across country
but the number does seem LARGE to me so you may be on to something...
All of what you said is true and factored into the line. However, the Trojan defense will travel well and I will be shocked if BC put more than 10 on the board. This is a 38-7 ball game, due to USC not playing its best ball. Could be 55-0 in all honesty
Love all your plays thus far and just added the Ill/UW over....A&M should be good for 60 alone vs Rice....
Boom, curious why you like USC to cover that big number.. few things that have me gun shy:
- BC extra day to prepare (its only a day but i think that can help at the college level) - USC just came off win over hated rival - USC already thin based on scholoarship restrictions - USC has to fly all the way across country
but the number does seem LARGE to me so you may be on to something...
You're right... It looks like we/me are on the wrong side on this thing as it's moving down. But hey, you can't hit them all. If I lose this game it won't be the first....and certainty not the last.
But that being said...I just can't see BC matching up at all in this game. I think train is about right 38 -7??
Quote Originally Posted by abizzo24:
Boom, curious why you like USC to cover that big number.. few things that have me gun shy:
- BC extra day to prepare (its only a day but i think that can help at the college level) - USC just came off win over hated rival - USC already thin based on scholoarship restrictions - USC has to fly all the way across country
but the number does seem LARGE to me so you may be on to something...
You're right... It looks like we/me are on the wrong side on this thing as it's moving down. But hey, you can't hit them all. If I lose this game it won't be the first....and certainty not the last.
But that being said...I just can't see BC matching up at all in this game. I think train is about right 38 -7??
All of what you said is true and factored into the line. However, the Trojan defense will travel well and I will be shocked if BC put more than 10 on the board. This is a 38-7 ball game, due to USC not playing its best ball. Could be 55-0 in all honesty
Love all your plays thus far and just added the Ill/UW over....A&M should be good for 60 alone vs Rice....
BOOM
Train...
A&M is last years Baylor
BTW.... that A&M defense is fools gold right now
Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:
All of what you said is true and factored into the line. However, the Trojan defense will travel well and I will be shocked if BC put more than 10 on the board. This is a 38-7 ball game, due to USC not playing its best ball. Could be 55-0 in all honesty
Love all your plays thus far and just added the Ill/UW over....A&M should be good for 60 alone vs Rice....
Arkansas is on my radar this week- I also think the Florida/Kentucky game will give us a much better picture of where this Gator program is at
Arkansas
Look.... Is Florida better? I think they are. But who really knows??? It's ok to question what's going on in gainsville right now. I think Mushchamp is nothing more than a coordinator at a high profile job. No way no how did he deserve the Florida job.
Now with that being said, you can flip the script and say Dabo had no business getting a job like Clemson either....and I agree. I was very much on the fence when he was hired. But one thing can't be denied....The has elevated the program whereas Muschamp hasn't. Dabo has alot of big wins under his belt in such a short time... Beating Auburn twice, V.T twice (when they were very good), LSU, Florida st, S.C ( 1 - 5 tho ), Ohio st, Georgia....Conference championship and a BCS Orange bowl.... I don't think Muschamp will ever sniff Championships....like I say tho ( my opinion )
Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:
Arkansas is on my radar this week- I also think the Florida/Kentucky game will give us a much better picture of where this Gator program is at
Arkansas
Look.... Is Florida better? I think they are. But who really knows??? It's ok to question what's going on in gainsville right now. I think Mushchamp is nothing more than a coordinator at a high profile job. No way no how did he deserve the Florida job.
Now with that being said, you can flip the script and say Dabo had no business getting a job like Clemson either....and I agree. I was very much on the fence when he was hired. But one thing can't be denied....The has elevated the program whereas Muschamp hasn't. Dabo has alot of big wins under his belt in such a short time... Beating Auburn twice, V.T twice (when they were very good), LSU, Florida st, S.C ( 1 - 5 tho ), Ohio st, Georgia....Conference championship and a BCS Orange bowl.... I don't think Muschamp will ever sniff Championships....like I say tho ( my opinion )
Boom - could not agree more that A&M is last year's Baylor - they will roll and score a lot of points until they see the better teams and those teams get adjusted to them - I also like their coach. Like your insight and plays as always. Taking a trip way out west tomorrow to follow the Huskers to Fresno - making a mini-vacation out of it. Also believe Nebraska will smack Fresno this week - Huskers are hurting with injuries - lost starting MLB, CB, OL in Fall Camp, and lost receiver and possibly two last week. But believe they will be focused this week after the near debacle last week. They have a tough road ahead of them. Fading them later might be good - tough to say as an alum, but $ is $.
GL!!!
Boom - could not agree more that A&M is last year's Baylor - they will roll and score a lot of points until they see the better teams and those teams get adjusted to them - I also like their coach. Like your insight and plays as always. Taking a trip way out west tomorrow to follow the Huskers to Fresno - making a mini-vacation out of it. Also believe Nebraska will smack Fresno this week - Huskers are hurting with injuries - lost starting MLB, CB, OL in Fall Camp, and lost receiver and possibly two last week. But believe they will be focused this week after the near debacle last week. They have a tough road ahead of them. Fading them later might be good - tough to say as an alum, but $ is $.
Lot of Clemson haters everywhere.. hard to figure. Especially SEC fans. Seems like they would pull for Clemson since they play SC and SC likes to ride the SEC coattails. Seems like most of the guys forgot how close the UGA game was through 3 quarters. I love it thought because it gives future value. Clemson had about 10 freshman play offense that game of course they are going to get better.
Boom you ever listen to Walt Deptula?
Lot of Clemson haters everywhere.. hard to figure. Especially SEC fans. Seems like they would pull for Clemson since they play SC and SC likes to ride the SEC coattails. Seems like most of the guys forgot how close the UGA game was through 3 quarters. I love it thought because it gives future value. Clemson had about 10 freshman play offense that game of course they are going to get better.
It is weird how the usc line has moved down- but think about it- does vegas really know how the game will play out? I think some big sharps are making a play on the west coast team traveling east as well as the let down factor- I will probably bet it again at a better number- my eyes watch as BC team who is atrocious on offense - Trains prediction should be close-
Agree totally with the Muschamp comments- he just seems to be a glorified cheerleader
Boom-
It is weird how the usc line has moved down- but think about it- does vegas really know how the game will play out? I think some big sharps are making a play on the west coast team traveling east as well as the let down factor- I will probably bet it again at a better number- my eyes watch as BC team who is atrocious on offense - Trains prediction should be close-
Agree totally with the Muschamp comments- he just seems to be a glorified cheerleader
Lot of Clemson haters everywhere.. hard to figure. Especially SEC fans. Seems like they would pull for Clemson since they play SC and SC likes to ride the SEC coattails. Seems like most of the guys forgot how close the UGA game was through 3 quarters. I love it thought because it gives future value. Clemson had about 10 freshman play offense that game of course they are going to get better.
Walt.....that guy is a nut.
I don't dislike Walt. But Walt can get on my nerves. I can listen only a little at a time. Too much me me me with him.
But he is a smart sports guy. Never met him but if we did I would imagine we would fight then go get a beer or something
Quote Originally Posted by acoustix08:
Boom you ever listen to Walt Deptula?
Lot of Clemson haters everywhere.. hard to figure. Especially SEC fans. Seems like they would pull for Clemson since they play SC and SC likes to ride the SEC coattails. Seems like most of the guys forgot how close the UGA game was through 3 quarters. I love it thought because it gives future value. Clemson had about 10 freshman play offense that game of course they are going to get better.
Walt.....that guy is a nut.
I don't dislike Walt. But Walt can get on my nerves. I can listen only a little at a time. Too much me me me with him.
But he is a smart sports guy. Never met him but if we did I would imagine we would fight then go get a beer or something