IF Alabama wins by more than 17 then I'll change my theory from "Jimmy the bookie" to "Jimmy the dude with inside info"
those are the only 2 obvious possibilities besides being drunk out of your mind, as to why he would offer a +16.5 bet to strangers for even money over a message board.
That's what I said...game isn't over yet.
IF Alabama wins by more than 17 then I'll change my theory from "Jimmy the bookie" to "Jimmy the dude with inside info"
those are the only 2 obvious possibilities besides being drunk out of your mind, as to why he would offer a +16.5 bet to strangers for even money over a message board.
This game could not of been handicapped more wrong and it had to hurt even more with the back door cover, You handicap a game totally wrong and get lucky enough to have a miracle cover slip away in the last 6 seconds.
This game could not of been handicapped more wrong and it had to hurt even more with the back door cover, You handicap a game totally wrong and get lucky enough to have a miracle cover slip away in the last 6 seconds.
Well if anyone actually follows these posts, it's their own fault really.
That's why I posted and said I ignored this warning. Because I knew Clemson was the right side. I am surprised they didn't win the game though, I really thought they would.
Well if anyone actually follows these posts, it's their own fault really.
That's why I posted and said I ignored this warning. Because I knew Clemson was the right side. I am surprised they didn't win the game though, I really thought they would.
Jimmy misunderstood what I was trying to say. He thought the ONLY reason I picked clemson, was because he made this post and picked Bama. That wasn't it at all....I picked Clemson from the start, I made a post about it over a week ago.
However, if you have a known bookie or bad capper, then sure, why not fade their plays. Especially if you cap the play and see they are on the wrong side. But I have no idea if Jimmy is a good capper or bad capper. i have never once seen any of his plays at all. This was the first time. And it just happened to be that it disagreed with my pick
This game wasn't the type of game you cap, just go with your gut, and gut said clemson...so I already admitted I did not cap this game. I had a strong feeling clemson would cover and probably win outright, so I went with that and for the most part it came true, except for the outright win. lol
Jimmy misunderstood what I was trying to say. He thought the ONLY reason I picked clemson, was because he made this post and picked Bama. That wasn't it at all....I picked Clemson from the start, I made a post about it over a week ago.
However, if you have a known bookie or bad capper, then sure, why not fade their plays. Especially if you cap the play and see they are on the wrong side. But I have no idea if Jimmy is a good capper or bad capper. i have never once seen any of his plays at all. This was the first time. And it just happened to be that it disagreed with my pick
This game wasn't the type of game you cap, just go with your gut, and gut said clemson...so I already admitted I did not cap this game. I had a strong feeling clemson would cover and probably win outright, so I went with that and for the most part it came true, except for the outright win. lol
Jimmy its to early to be drunk, ok to drink but to early to be drunk bro.
This was the smartest post of this thread. Jimmy must have been wasted and full of swagger to give out his +16.5 at even money for 1000$ . And to believe that if the Tide would have beaten that spread, that 2 internet strangers were going to give him 500$ each. He was probably snorting something to .
Quote Originally Posted by Teaser78:
Jimmy its to early to be drunk, ok to drink but to early to be drunk bro.
This was the smartest post of this thread. Jimmy must have been wasted and full of swagger to give out his +16.5 at even money for 1000$ . And to believe that if the Tide would have beaten that spread, that 2 internet strangers were going to give him 500$ each. He was probably snorting something to .
so jimmy ws cavalier and bama did not cover...get over it...you should have done your own research. jimmy is just a schmo like the rest of us , has a good track record. get over it already, you hateful degenerate morons you should have made your own decisions based on the merits. don't blame jimmy...he 's going to eventually save your behind...blame yourself...
LonghornHoosier
so jimmy ws cavalier and bama did not cover...get over it...you should have done your own research. jimmy is just a schmo like the rest of us , has a good track record. get over it already, you hateful degenerate morons you should have made your own decisions based on the merits. don't blame jimmy...he 's going to eventually save your behind...blame yourself...
This was the smartest post of this thread. Jimmy must have been wasted and full of swagger to give out his +16.5 at even money for 1000$ . And to believe that if the Tide would have beaten that spread, that 2 internet strangers were going to give him 500$ each. He was probably snorting something to .
You're an idiot.
Jimmy is well respected and had a great bowl season. He had a similar bet last week with relax_dude and won with ease. He obviously felt the same again this week but it didn't work out unfortunately. His team did end up winning though
Quote Originally Posted by DeLoreanStylez:
This was the smartest post of this thread. Jimmy must have been wasted and full of swagger to give out his +16.5 at even money for 1000$ . And to believe that if the Tide would have beaten that spread, that 2 internet strangers were going to give him 500$ each. He was probably snorting something to .
You're an idiot.
Jimmy is well respected and had a great bowl season. He had a similar bet last week with relax_dude and won with ease. He obviously felt the same again this week but it didn't work out unfortunately. His team did end up winning though