THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!!
I don't know where my post went too but to follow up joe . ole miss had a 20 point lead and called the dogs off and it almost back fired on them. I don't know what game you watched but Alabama couldn't stop ole miss. and that was early in the season before Chad Kelly became a great QB
I want Alabama to lose so that liar FIENDORK will choke on his words.
I don't know where my post went too but to follow up joe . ole miss had a 20 point lead and called the dogs off and it almost back fired on them. I don't know what game you watched but Alabama couldn't stop ole miss. and that was early in the season before Chad Kelly became a great QB
I want Alabama to lose so that liar FIENDORK will choke on his words.
This is a public service announcement!!!
Those who have ears listen now!!! If you like Clemson, sit back and watch the game. Whatever you do, DO NOT bet on Clemson. Clemson is going to get completely obliterated tonight - Notre Dame style.
On the other hand, if you like money, put as money as you can on Alabama. At no time will your money be in peril. In fact I will take it one step further. If you really, really like money, take the prop bet of Alabama -21.5 @ +500.
You have been officially warned!!!
![]()
:)
This is a public service announcement!!!
Those who have ears listen now!!! If you like Clemson, sit back and watch the game. Whatever you do, DO NOT bet on Clemson. Clemson is going to get completely obliterated tonight - Notre Dame style.
On the other hand, if you like money, put as money as you can on Alabama. At no time will your money be in peril. In fact I will take it one step further. If you really, really like money, take the prop bet of Alabama -21.5 @ +500.
You have been officially warned!!!
![]()
:)
This thread was bad mojo from the start. I have the trademark for warnings on covers.com
This thread was bad mojo from the start. I have the trademark for warnings on covers.com
This is a public service announcement!!!
Those who have ears listen now!!! If you like Clemson, sit back and watch the game. Whatever you do, DO NOT bet on Clemson. Clemson is going to get completely obliterated tonight - Notre Dame style.
On the other hand, if you like money, put as money as you can on Alabama. At no time will your money be in peril. In fact I will take it one step further. If you really, really like money, take the prop bet of Alabama -21.5 @ +500.
You have been officially warned!!!
![]()
This is a public service announcement!!!
Those who have ears listen now!!! If you like Clemson, sit back and watch the game. Whatever you do, DO NOT bet on Clemson. Clemson is going to get completely obliterated tonight - Notre Dame style.
On the other hand, if you like money, put as money as you can on Alabama. At no time will your money be in peril. In fact I will take it one step further. If you really, really like money, take the prop bet of Alabama -21.5 @ +500.
You have been officially warned!!!
![]()
Adding:
Alabama -21.5 @ +500 vs. Clemson
To recap, here are all of my plays on tonight's game, and all five will win:
Alabama -6.5 vs. Clemson
Alabama (2nd Half) vs. Clemson
Alabama Team Total OVER 28.5
Clemson Team Total UNDER 21.5
Alabama -21.5 @ +500 vs. Clemson
![]()
Lets see what happens this 2nd half Jimmy.
Adding:
Alabama -21.5 @ +500 vs. Clemson
To recap, here are all of my plays on tonight's game, and all five will win:
Alabama -6.5 vs. Clemson
Alabama (2nd Half) vs. Clemson
Alabama Team Total OVER 28.5
Clemson Team Total UNDER 21.5
Alabama -21.5 @ +500 vs. Clemson
![]()
Lets see what happens this 2nd half Jimmy.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,692
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,279
- PART DEUX 268
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,434
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,670
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,584
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Sept. 28, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays*** 3,085
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
