don't do it Jimmy is a rat and won't pay Trust me
THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!!
don't do it Jimmy is a rat and won't pay Trust me
don't do it Jimmy is a rat and won't pay Trust me
Let me see, you handicap football games based on how sure someone is about a side of a play on a bet? You're a f**king a genius!!!
I'll tell you what genius. Let's test out your genius handicapping method right here and now. I will give you Clemson +16.5 points right now for as much money as you can afford to bet.
Let me see, you handicap football games based on how sure someone is about a side of a play on a bet? You're a f**king a genius!!!
I'll tell you what genius. Let's test out your genius handicapping method right here and now. I will give you Clemson +16.5 points right now for as much money as you can afford to bet.
Sounds good buddy. I'm a man of my word so may the best play win.
Not sure what condition I'll be in tonight, but if not tonight, certainly tomorrow.
![]()
Sounds good buddy. I'm a man of my word so may the best play win.
Not sure what condition I'll be in tonight, but if not tonight, certainly tomorrow.
![]()
No idea who that guy is, but you will most definitely get paid if you win.
![]()
No idea who that guy is, but you will most definitely get paid if you win.
![]()
I will be away from my computer for a while, so I guess you can take mgm's spot.
You're on!
![]()
I will be away from my computer for a while, so I guess you can take mgm's spot.
You're on!
![]()
Dam, Jimmy. i already locked in Clemson at +7, but your public service announcement having me 2nd guess my bet.
Dam, Jimmy. i already locked in Clemson at +7, but your public service announcement having me 2nd guess my bet.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,692
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,279
- PART DEUX 268
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,434
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,670
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,584
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Sept. 28, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays*** 3,085
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
