Florida Atlantic -10 5 BU
There is nothing wrong with making money and being rich. I know how to make money betting on sporting event outcomes. See how. Those are my winning picks for today
I respect your grit. You started slowly and if I may say - awfully. Your preaching didn't match your results. But, you didn't break and never lost the sense of humor and self confidence. And, now here we are - you're Back in Black!!!
Well, thanks. If not that Toledo let down - I'd be 10 units up. But would be's do not count and accidents do happen. Keep the serotonin levels high!!!
I respect your grit. You started slowly and if I may say - awfully. Your preaching didn't match your results. But, you didn't break and never lost the sense of humor and self confidence. And, now here we are - you're Back in Black!!!
Well, thanks. If not that Toledo let down - I'd be 10 units up. But would be's do not count and accidents do happen. Keep the serotonin levels high!!!
Arkansas is the covering machine with 6-0 ATS. Gators supporters have to lay 17 points. The Razorbacks covered a +14.5 line against the Aggies away. The Gators too lost to the Aggies away but didn't cover being favored altogether to win by 6 points.
I do not see the Gators covering 17 points here. Unless it isn a total fix - the Razorbacks are the play here
Arkansas +17 1 unit
The Owls visit the Knights. This is a let down spot for the Knights after a 44-21 win in Houston and the opposite for the Owls after 23-47 set back at home against the Mustangs (#18).
Temple +25.5 1 unit
Arkansas is the covering machine with 6-0 ATS. Gators supporters have to lay 17 points. The Razorbacks covered a +14.5 line against the Aggies away. The Gators too lost to the Aggies away but didn't cover being favored altogether to win by 6 points.
I do not see the Gators covering 17 points here. Unless it isn a total fix - the Razorbacks are the play here
Arkansas +17 1 unit
The Owls visit the Knights. This is a let down spot for the Knights after a 44-21 win in Houston and the opposite for the Owls after 23-47 set back at home against the Mustangs (#18).
Temple +25.5 1 unit
I also like the Wolverines playing host to the Badgers. Three games played by Jim Harbaugh boys including two lay downs for Vegas will benefit them to cover against the badgers who have only one game under their badge.
Michigan +6.5 3 units
I also like the Wolverines playing host to the Badgers. Three games played by Jim Harbaugh boys including two lay downs for Vegas will benefit them to cover against the badgers who have only one game under their badge.
Michigan +6.5 3 units
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- PART DEUX 265
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,101
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,600
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,013
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 744
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
