![]()
There is nothing wrong with making money and being rich. I know how to make money betting on sporting event outcomes. See how. Those are my winning picks for today
I have no intentions offending anyone or creating more division between all of us, but, I have to say what I feel with the election saga coming to an end.
I really have nothing against Mr Joe Biden. Really. But, I want to thanks Mr Donald Trump for his 4 year tenure in the White House. He returned most troops home, created peace agreements and moved American economy ahead more than anyone in modern history. He did nit represent no lobby and did not push agendas on someone elses behalf. Thank you Mr Trump. Shame your term has ended and we will once again roll into a make belief pretending world of lies and false politically correct BS. Thank you
I have no intentions offending anyone or creating more division between all of us, but, I have to say what I feel with the election saga coming to an end.
I really have nothing against Mr Joe Biden. Really. But, I want to thanks Mr Donald Trump for his 4 year tenure in the White House. He returned most troops home, created peace agreements and moved American economy ahead more than anyone in modern history. He did nit represent no lobby and did not push agendas on someone elses behalf. Thank you Mr Trump. Shame your term has ended and we will once again roll into a make belief pretending world of lies and false politically correct BS. Thank you
From the excerpts of the British implementation of time and the music innovations particularly the Beatles, led zeppelin, etc I'm glad we can agree that the British, although they didn't necessarily invent all these masterpiece ideas, they certainly knew how to innovate them. As far as American politics, we haven't had a real president in this country since Lyndon Baines Johnson and I'll leave it at that. ![]()
From the excerpts of the British implementation of time and the music innovations particularly the Beatles, led zeppelin, etc I'm glad we can agree that the British, although they didn't necessarily invent all these masterpiece ideas, they certainly knew how to innovate them. As far as American politics, we haven't had a real president in this country since Lyndon Baines Johnson and I'll leave it at that. ![]()
1-3 on the evening
2-4 overall
Will come back with accounting after the bet settlements.
Youre welcome to my thread that I will create soon in the NFL with todays games
1-3 on the evening
2-4 overall
Will come back with accounting after the bet settlements.
Youre welcome to my thread that I will create soon in the NFL with todays games
You want me to count for you? You're gonna post picks tonight here?
Yes. I am posting this evenings games. And there is no need for you to count for me. I can very well do that myself. ~Besides - on the NFL thread all is counted and accounted for
You want me to count for you? You're gonna post picks tonight here?
Yes. I am posting this evenings games. And there is no need for you to count for me. I can very well do that myself. ~Besides - on the NFL thread all is counted and accounted for
Under 58 Ohio - Akron W
Under 55.5 Bowling Green - Kent L
NFL 4-4 +0.8 units
Together with NCAAF 6-9 -2.7 units
IB 1000 MU=50 BU
Now = 47.3 BU (betting units)=946MU
Under 58 Ohio - Akron W
Under 55.5 Bowling Green - Kent L
NFL 4-4 +0.8 units
Together with NCAAF 6-9 -2.7 units
IB 1000 MU=50 BU
Now = 47.3 BU (betting units)=946MU
Looks like you're gonna sweep tonight Coffee, have your broom ready
Thanks HeyJoe. I saw you're doing not bad yourself. You too are about to sweep. No?![]()
Looks like you're gonna sweep tonight Coffee, have your broom ready
Thanks HeyJoe. I saw you're doing not bad yourself. You too are about to sweep. No?![]()
@IronParlay
@Mr_Coffee_Shop Central Michigan -6 was a charitable donation to all betters tonight. Best of luck on toledo +1 just got close
Donation? Ha ha. May be a loan as we all know Vegas is bout everything but charity...
Yes, Toledo is leading by only 3 now but I believe they will hold on![]()
@IronParlay
@Mr_Coffee_Shop Central Michigan -6 was a charitable donation to all betters tonight. Best of luck on toledo +1 just got close
Donation? Ha ha. May be a loan as we all know Vegas is bout everything but charity...
Yes, Toledo is leading by only 3 now but I believe they will hold on![]()
Ball State - Eastern Michigan Over 62 1 BU W
Central Michigan -6.5 3 BU W
Toledo +1 5 BU L
So here we are me instead exercising bragging rights for the 9 unit 3-0 sweep - I have to be explaining why Toledo loss was ridiculously set
NFL 4-4 +0.8 units
NCAAF 4-6 -4.6 units
IB 1000 MU=50 BU
Now = 46.2 BU (betting units)=934 MU
Ball State - Eastern Michigan Over 62 1 BU W
Central Michigan -6.5 3 BU W
Toledo +1 5 BU L
So here we are me instead exercising bragging rights for the 9 unit 3-0 sweep - I have to be explaining why Toledo loss was ridiculously set
NFL 4-4 +0.8 units
NCAAF 4-6 -4.6 units
IB 1000 MU=50 BU
Now = 46.2 BU (betting units)=934 MU
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- PART DEUX 265
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,101
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,600
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,013
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 744
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
