![]()
There is nothing wrong with making money and being rich. I know how to make money betting on sporting event outcomes. See how. Those are my winning picks for today
Anyone can lose, but to boast of your expertise and then post massive losers takes some hutzpah---actually just some loads of bullshit claiming someone will "get rich" betting sports what a riot![]()
Anyone can lose, but to boast of your expertise and then post massive losers takes some hutzpah---actually just some loads of bullshit claiming someone will "get rich" betting sports what a riot![]()
Long enough on Covers to know what to expect after a losing night and also after a winning night. I love all of you all the same. I love all the comments - wise, smart, stupid, poisonous or preposterous. I love them all. I'm sure we all understand the rules of this game and do not believe for a moment that anyone seriously thinks I can win them all or lose them all. I can assure you that I win way more than lose. The key is money management and you can be rest assured I do have excellent skills in that department. As I read here not long ago - winners never quit and quitters never win.
I respect the time each of you invested in commenting here and promise to answer those that require an answer. And yes - I too miss Mr Bator
I do promise you to do my best effort to turn this thread into a winner thread and keep the entertainment value at the highest![]()
Long enough on Covers to know what to expect after a losing night and also after a winning night. I love all of you all the same. I love all the comments - wise, smart, stupid, poisonous or preposterous. I love them all. I'm sure we all understand the rules of this game and do not believe for a moment that anyone seriously thinks I can win them all or lose them all. I can assure you that I win way more than lose. The key is money management and you can be rest assured I do have excellent skills in that department. As I read here not long ago - winners never quit and quitters never win.
I respect the time each of you invested in commenting here and promise to answer those that require an answer. And yes - I too miss Mr Bator
I do promise you to do my best effort to turn this thread into a winner thread and keep the entertainment value at the highest![]()
Who did you call at the halftime of BSU-BYU game? I can't believe the over is most probably gonna hit
I agree both - the Cougars and the Broncos - came out of cannon for the second half. Over was the play and both teams made sure to get it. And as soon as they did - they stopped playing. Lucky me
When such turn around happens, a 1-1 night feels like 5-0. Entertainment and adrenaline junkies like ourselves - what we need more?
Who did you call at the halftime of BSU-BYU game? I can't believe the over is most probably gonna hit
I agree both - the Cougars and the Broncos - came out of cannon for the second half. Over was the play and both teams made sure to get it. And as soon as they did - they stopped playing. Lucky me
When such turn around happens, a 1-1 night feels like 5-0. Entertainment and adrenaline junkies like ourselves - what we need more?
This is fantastic HCG, and now Mr coffee shop, all we need is Bator and this will be some serious wheels turning.
How are we doing so far?
This is fantastic HCG, and now Mr coffee shop, all we need is Bator and this will be some serious wheels turning.
How are we doing so far?
One slight correction... "For thousands of years, philosophers, thinkers, and prophets have besmirched money and called it the root of all evil"... Not exactly... "For the LOVE of money is the root of all evil..."...is the actual bible quote from 1 Timothy 6:10...nothing wrong with money in and of itself...but when it becomes your end all/be all...then ...bad things are going to happen...
If at one point or another you feel you have to get rid of some money cause... whatever the reason, please let me know. I might be able to help you.![]()
All with love off course. Appreciate the quote and the thought behind your comment![]()
One slight correction... "For thousands of years, philosophers, thinkers, and prophets have besmirched money and called it the root of all evil"... Not exactly... "For the LOVE of money is the root of all evil..."...is the actual bible quote from 1 Timothy 6:10...nothing wrong with money in and of itself...but when it becomes your end all/be all...then ...bad things are going to happen...
If at one point or another you feel you have to get rid of some money cause... whatever the reason, please let me know. I might be able to help you.![]()
All with love off course. Appreciate the quote and the thought behind your comment![]()
Recapping yesterday:
Initial Bankroll (IB) at the beginning 50 units = 1000 Money Units (MU)
Betting Unit (BU) size = 20 MU
We flat betted 2 units = 40 MU (20+20) at the odds of -110 each.
We won 1 bet and lost another = we won 18.8 MU and lost 20 MU = -1.2 MU n the day
Our current bankroll is 998.8 MU
Recapping yesterday:
Initial Bankroll (IB) at the beginning 50 units = 1000 Money Units (MU)
Betting Unit (BU) size = 20 MU
We flat betted 2 units = 40 MU (20+20) at the odds of -110 each.
We won 1 bet and lost another = we won 18.8 MU and lost 20 MU = -1.2 MU n the day
Our current bankroll is 998.8 MU
The Industrial Revolution turned the timetable and the assembly line into a template for almost all human activities. Shortly after factories imposed their timeframes on human behavior, schools too adopted precise timetables, followed by hospitals, government offices, and grocery stores. Even in places devoid of assembly lines and machines, the timetable became king. If the shift at the factory ends at 5 p.m., the local pub had better be open for business by 5:02.
A crucial link in the spreading timetable system was public transportation. If workers needed to start their shift by 8:00, the train or bus had to reach the factory gate by 07:55. A few minutes’ delay would lower production and perhaps even lead to the layoffs of the unfortunate latecomers. In 1784 a carriage service with a published schedule began operating in Britain. Its timetable specified only the hour of departure, not arrival. Back then, each British city and town had its own local time, which could differ from London time by up to half an hour. When it was 12:00 in London, it was perhaps 12:20 in Liverpool and 11:50 in Canterbury. Since there were no telephones, no radio or television, and no fast trains—who could know, and who cared?
The first commercial train service began operating between Liverpool and Manchester in 1830. Ten years later, the first train timetable was issued. The trains were much faster than the old carriages, so the quirky differences in local hours became a severe nuisance. In 1847, British train companies put their heads together and agreed that henceforth all train timetables would be calibrated to Greenwich Observatory time, rather than the local times of Liverpool, Manchester, or Glasgow. More and more institutions followed the lead of the train companies. Finally, in 1880, the British government took the unprecedented step of legislating that all timetables in Britain must follow Greenwich. For the first time in history, a country adopted a national time and obliged its population to live according to an artificial clock rather than local ones or sunrise-to-sunset cycles.
The Industrial Revolution turned the timetable and the assembly line into a template for almost all human activities. Shortly after factories imposed their timeframes on human behavior, schools too adopted precise timetables, followed by hospitals, government offices, and grocery stores. Even in places devoid of assembly lines and machines, the timetable became king. If the shift at the factory ends at 5 p.m., the local pub had better be open for business by 5:02.
A crucial link in the spreading timetable system was public transportation. If workers needed to start their shift by 8:00, the train or bus had to reach the factory gate by 07:55. A few minutes’ delay would lower production and perhaps even lead to the layoffs of the unfortunate latecomers. In 1784 a carriage service with a published schedule began operating in Britain. Its timetable specified only the hour of departure, not arrival. Back then, each British city and town had its own local time, which could differ from London time by up to half an hour. When it was 12:00 in London, it was perhaps 12:20 in Liverpool and 11:50 in Canterbury. Since there were no telephones, no radio or television, and no fast trains—who could know, and who cared?
The first commercial train service began operating between Liverpool and Manchester in 1830. Ten years later, the first train timetable was issued. The trains were much faster than the old carriages, so the quirky differences in local hours became a severe nuisance. In 1847, British train companies put their heads together and agreed that henceforth all train timetables would be calibrated to Greenwich Observatory time, rather than the local times of Liverpool, Manchester, or Glasgow. More and more institutions followed the lead of the train companies. Finally, in 1880, the British government took the unprecedented step of legislating that all timetables in Britain must follow Greenwich. For the first time in history, a country adopted a national time and obliged its population to live according to an artificial clock rather than local ones or sunrise-to-sunset cycles.
@sundance
I will take another cup please! Black. No cream and sugar. How about a chocolate chip cookie on the side!
Munchies are all we're about. Chocolate chip cookie on side it is
@sundance
I will take another cup please! Black. No cream and sugar. How about a chocolate chip cookie on the side!
Munchies are all we're about. Chocolate chip cookie on side it is
It almost never fails and hope Im not jinxing it by saying this: when two top teams meet - the first thing that jumps in our minds is how much scoring they do. Our mind associates Clemson with blowout scores. This season - the Irish too began qualifying for that in our collective memories. Its like great rock bands that associate in our minds with metal hits: Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Ozzie (alone) etc etc. But, truly - the greatest songs they ever wrote are quite ones. Soldier of Fortune, Blind Man, Lalenia, Child in Time, Stairway to Heaven, Since Ive been lovin you, Im going home, Temple of the king, catch the rainbow, Baby I, gonna leave you, etc etc. Same goes here. `those two teams have great defenses and the real reason they are so fearsome is for their impenetrable defenses and not for the offenses as they could score half the points they did and still have the same record.
Under 50 Notre Dame - Clemson
same as the other two posted today - flat 1 unit bet
It almost never fails and hope Im not jinxing it by saying this: when two top teams meet - the first thing that jumps in our minds is how much scoring they do. Our mind associates Clemson with blowout scores. This season - the Irish too began qualifying for that in our collective memories. Its like great rock bands that associate in our minds with metal hits: Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Ozzie (alone) etc etc. But, truly - the greatest songs they ever wrote are quite ones. Soldier of Fortune, Blind Man, Lalenia, Child in Time, Stairway to Heaven, Since Ive been lovin you, Im going home, Temple of the king, catch the rainbow, Baby I, gonna leave you, etc etc. Same goes here. `those two teams have great defenses and the real reason they are so fearsome is for their impenetrable defenses and not for the offenses as they could score half the points they did and still have the same record.
Under 50 Notre Dame - Clemson
same as the other two posted today - flat 1 unit bet
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- PART DEUX 265
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,101
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,600
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,013
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 744
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
