I LOVE IOWA, I'm 2-0 in betting in IOWA games this year.
Thanks, I do too!!
... Just not sure why the line is so low. AZ has had some upsets at home over the past few years but Iowa is a different beast.
![]()
Thanks, I do too!!
... Just not sure why the line is so low. AZ has had some upsets at home over the past few years but Iowa is a different beast.
![]()
Thanks, I do too!!
... Just not sure why the line is so low. AZ has had some upsets at home over the past few years but Iowa is a different beast.
![]()
i just refreshed and its still +5.. are you signed in? alot of times i look at a line, go to bet it, and it tells me to sign in. then it changes once i sign in. they always get me like that
i just refreshed and its still +5.. are you signed in? alot of times i look at a line, go to bet it, and it tells me to sign in. then it changes once i sign in. they always get me like that
i just refreshed and its still +5.. are you signed in? alot of times i look at a line, go to bet it, and it tells me to sign in. then it changes once i sign in. they always get me like that
i just refreshed and its still +5.. are you signed in? alot of times i look at a line, go to bet it, and it tells me to sign in. then it changes once i sign in. they always get me like that
that is strange.
i got mine in at 3:25 @+5 then refreshed at 3:35 and still +5. i guess they do give different lines
that is strange.
i got mine in at 3:25 @+5 then refreshed at 3:35 and still +5. i guess they do give different lines
that is strange.
i got mine in at 3:25 @+5 then refreshed at 3:35 and still +5. i guess they do give different lines
Hmmm.... this brought up a theory that I always thought. Online sportsbooks may have automatic programs and adjust the odds +/- based on the tendency of a player. I never had proof so didn't look further until you guys bring this up again.
that is strange.
i got mine in at 3:25 @+5 then refreshed at 3:35 and still +5. i guess they do give different lines
Hmmm.... this brought up a theory that I always thought. Online sportsbooks may have automatic programs and adjust the odds +/- based on the tendency of a player. I never had proof so didn't look further until you guys bring this up again.
Hmmm.... this brought up a theory that I always thought. Online sportsbooks may have automatic programs and adjust the odds +/- based on the tendency of a player. I never had proof so didn't look further until you guys bring this up again.
this has crossed my mind also but i usually only bet underdogs on betus. ![]()
Hmmm.... this brought up a theory that I always thought. Online sportsbooks may have automatic programs and adjust the odds +/- based on the tendency of a player. I never had proof so didn't look further until you guys bring this up again.
this has crossed my mind also but i usually only bet underdogs on betus. ![]()
