NCAA wk 13
|
|
Sorry everyone - Maxed out at 31 write-ups ! ![]()
Always underestimate the amount of time it takes - BUT - love doing it !!
Gonna spend the rest of my time now trying to see if I want to go with one of my leans.....and of course carry on the discussion with anyone that has questions.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TODAY !!![]()
Sorry everyone - Maxed out at 31 write-ups ! ![]()
Always underestimate the amount of time it takes - BUT - love doing it !!
Gonna spend the rest of my time now trying to see if I want to go with one of my leans.....and of course carry on the discussion with anyone that has questions.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TODAY !!![]()
I have never posted until this last few weeks, and used to find your analyses intimidating. Now that I read through them....I see how silly I was thinking that.
I have never posted until this last few weeks, and used to find your analyses intimidating. Now that I read through them....I see how silly I was thinking that.
barnstorm, abizzo
.....just not sure what to make of Jimbo/Les and how it relates to capping those games
thejhnny - No read on the UCLA game bro - sorry - I would take the points if I had a choice....GL ![]()
alopez ![]()
...thanks buddy appreciate it !!! glad you had Tulsa and Washington nice work
upside
....BIG fan of SD St not crazy about laying 17 tho....you know me - chicken of laying DD - GL!
Titlemax
Did not look at that game in detail - to me is Memphis or nothing GL
Brian
thx !!! I would love the BC under BUT have ignored Syracuse for the last month not sure what kind of shape their D is in nor what the QB situation is GL
gman ![]()
estes ![]()
JKelley - thx man - GL today !![]()
slomotion ![]()
![]()
Igglez - THANKS a million bro
appreciate it bro GL
barnstorm, abizzo
.....just not sure what to make of Jimbo/Les and how it relates to capping those games
thejhnny - No read on the UCLA game bro - sorry - I would take the points if I had a choice....GL ![]()
alopez ![]()
...thanks buddy appreciate it !!! glad you had Tulsa and Washington nice work
upside
....BIG fan of SD St not crazy about laying 17 tho....you know me - chicken of laying DD - GL!
Titlemax
Did not look at that game in detail - to me is Memphis or nothing GL
Brian
thx !!! I would love the BC under BUT have ignored Syracuse for the last month not sure what kind of shape their D is in nor what the QB situation is GL
gman ![]()
estes ![]()
JKelley - thx man - GL today !![]()
slomotion ![]()
![]()
Igglez - THANKS a million bro
appreciate it bro GL
Not on any of your plays Mega, but of course I wish you the very best of luck in your wagering endeavors nonetheless!!!
![]()
FREAK !!!!!
enjoy the rest of your weekend pal !
Not on any of your plays Mega, but of course I wish you the very best of luck in your wagering endeavors nonetheless!!!
![]()
FREAK !!!!!
enjoy the rest of your weekend pal !
Sorry everyone - Maxed out at 31 write-ups !
Always underestimate the amount of time it takes - BUT - love doing it !!
Gonna spend the rest of my time now trying to see if I want to go with one of my leans.....and of course carry on the discussion with anyone that has questions.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TODAY !!
Can you rank your leans for us please? I'm really liking LSU today..think they put it all out there for Les
Sorry everyone - Maxed out at 31 write-ups !
Always underestimate the amount of time it takes - BUT - love doing it !!
Gonna spend the rest of my time now trying to see if I want to go with one of my leans.....and of course carry on the discussion with anyone that has questions.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TODAY !!
Can you rank your leans for us please? I'm really liking LSU today..think they put it all out there for Les
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,372
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 648
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,042
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,575
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,801
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
