Hey Mega....Navy is at -1....according to your write up would that be a good pick, think u said it was a lean at -3 where as -4 was too steep. Thank u in advance
Hey Mega....Navy is at -1....according to your write up would that be a good pick, think u said it was a lean at -3 where as -4 was too steep. Thank u in advance
Hey Mega, big fan and every post of yours. I see the Buffolo game under line is at 55. Rain and Wind is certain. Do you think 55 is a good number to place an under bet? Yes or a No will help. Thanks Mega
Hey Mega, big fan and every post of yours. I see the Buffolo game under line is at 55. Rain and Wind is certain. Do you think 55 is a good number to place an under bet? Yes or a No will help. Thanks Mega
I kid you not, I was trying to put Marshall (+10) in a parlay and I couldn't submit it for at least 10 seconds because the line kept changing. In the matter of that 10 seconds it climbed all the way to Marshall +13. My heart dropped. Did someone get hurt walking from the bus to the locker room?? Any reasons for this or just typical line movement. Any who I added another $70 to my straight bet.
I kid you not, I was trying to put Marshall (+10) in a parlay and I couldn't submit it for at least 10 seconds because the line kept changing. In the matter of that 10 seconds it climbed all the way to Marshall +13. My heart dropped. Did someone get hurt walking from the bus to the locker room?? Any reasons for this or just typical line movement. Any who I added another $70 to my straight bet.
I kid you not, I was trying to put Marshall (+10) in a parlay and I couldn't submit it for at least 10 seconds because the line kept changing. In the matter of that 10 seconds it climbed all the way to Marshall +13. My heart dropped. Did someone get hurt walking from the bus to the locker room?? Any reasons for this or just typical line movement. Any who I added another $70 to my straight bet.
I think its a trap... take +13!
Quote Originally Posted by dylk1510:
I kid you not, I was trying to put Marshall (+10) in a parlay and I couldn't submit it for at least 10 seconds because the line kept changing. In the matter of that 10 seconds it climbed all the way to Marshall +13. My heart dropped. Did someone get hurt walking from the bus to the locker room?? Any reasons for this or just typical line movement. Any who I added another $70 to my straight bet.
That's exactly what I did Prophet. I had them locked in at +11 from when Mega first posted, so I added an extra $70 from my budget! Good Luck to you, and to the rest of the forum.
Most of all Thank you MEGA!
Quote Originally Posted by Prophet1:
I think its a trap... take +13!
That's exactly what I did Prophet. I had them locked in at +11 from when Mega first posted, so I added an extra $70 from my budget! Good Luck to you, and to the rest of the forum.
i fuuucking hate f@ggot behind kickers that cant convert easily makeable FG's , seriously my biggest pet peeve when betting football games (that and ticky tack penalty flags that nullify huge plays)
that said we mighta caught another break here, WKU turning the ball over once again (i hope)
i fuuucking hate f@ggot behind kickers that cant convert easily makeable FG's , seriously my biggest pet peeve when betting football games (that and ticky tack penalty flags that nullify huge plays)
that said we mighta caught another break here, WKU turning the ball over once again (i hope)