taking tenn for a reason to watch gl all
NCAA FOOTBALL. 151
Well not the. Best start. But 28-22 in college....16-5 nfl. 44-27 on str up plays. And have had like 5 really bad. Beats. On str ups we. Are ahead. And have hit a few parlays and teasers. But on str upps we are ok. Not great. But ok
Well not the. Best start. But 28-22 in college....16-5 nfl. 44-27 on str up plays. And have had like 5 really bad. Beats. On str ups we. Are ahead. And have hit a few parlays and teasers. But on str upps we are ok. Not great. But ok
DAMN....WHO HAD THE OVER UTSA/Col st game as their lock??? 28-14 early 2nd qtr. Col st took 14-0 lead. Utsa with 28 unanswered. This is going OVER....DAMNIT
DAMN....WHO HAD THE OVER UTSA/Col st game as their lock??? 28-14 early 2nd qtr. Col st took 14-0 lead. Utsa with 28 unanswered. This is going OVER....DAMNIT
Well louisville not looking good. Over looks good. But louisville is going to lose. Did a live play on them at+3.5 cause it looked bad then they got a int...
So did another ml parlay
Boise st ml....west Virginia ml....ark st ml....lsu ml...airforce ml. Im using ark st and airforce from prior one....
Also big money came in on missouri...I understand expecting a close game...but I cant get over the fact of how lucky they have been last 2 games..and how well miss st has played...but I see why people think this is a. Game to go with dog...but again I think missouri will need help. If they get turnovers of. Course they could win. Or cover. I am hoping miss st plays well. Line is now 4.5. So thats a big move of 2 pts. But then the over in the louisville game went down 2 pts too. And they got 35 in 1st half
Well louisville not looking good. Over looks good. But louisville is going to lose. Did a live play on them at+3.5 cause it looked bad then they got a int...
So did another ml parlay
Boise st ml....west Virginia ml....ark st ml....lsu ml...airforce ml. Im using ark st and airforce from prior one....
Also big money came in on missouri...I understand expecting a close game...but I cant get over the fact of how lucky they have been last 2 games..and how well miss st has played...but I see why people think this is a. Game to go with dog...but again I think missouri will need help. If they get turnovers of. Course they could win. Or cover. I am hoping miss st plays well. Line is now 4.5. So thats a big move of 2 pts. But then the over in the louisville game went down 2 pts too. And they got 35 in 1st half
thats why i hate betting a game just to watch it why i posted it was a bet just to watch
added post play
Mich st +6.5 at Hardrock Nebraska is 0-10-1 ats as fav's of less than 21 off back to back str up and ats wins they won 34-7 last game not sure if they covered and they are really bad after scoring 35 pts...they scored 34 lol
still on them today
thats why i hate betting a game just to watch it why i posted it was a bet just to watch
added post play
Mich st +6.5 at Hardrock Nebraska is 0-10-1 ats as fav's of less than 21 off back to back str up and ats wins they won 34-7 last game not sure if they covered and they are really bad after scoring 35 pts...they scored 34 lol
still on them today
airforce is 8-1 ats off a str up and ats loss ,,,5-0 away after allowing 35 pts Nevada is 1-9-2 as conf home dogs last 5 years
airforce could be good off the home loss to ND st -5.5
airforce is 8-1 ats off a str up and ats loss ,,,5-0 away after allowing 35 pts Nevada is 1-9-2 as conf home dogs last 5 years
airforce could be good off the home loss to ND st -5.5
Wow someone knew something. How do they score 45 1st half. Then 12. But thats why you buy down a point ...always in stead of losing 110 you win 100. I still cant believe they only kicked fg's 2nd half. Once it was 27-27 I knew i won...and I bet wake +3.5. To cover the parllay and teaser loss. I. Had too. And hoped to middle
Wow someone knew something. How do they score 45 1st half. Then 12. But thats why you buy down a point ...always in stead of losing 110 you win 100. I still cant believe they only kicked fg's 2nd half. Once it was 27-27 I knew i won...and I bet wake +3.5. To cover the parllay and teaser loss. I. Had too. And hoped to middle
This could go over 58 also. No bet though. But was watching another one and. Forgot ....ole miss getting 3.5 looked like someone was begging me to bet ole miss. Figured florida 1st half was the play. I had that in parlay that lost
This could go over 58 also. No bet though. But was watching another one and. Forgot ....ole miss getting 3.5 looked like someone was begging me to bet ole miss. Figured florida 1st half was the play. I had that in parlay that lost
Maybe should not have added plays. Mich st. Wisconsin not looking good have not seen them to know why but they are. Not doing anything....Georgia looks good. Not adding anymore. Got enough going late.
Wait for Sunday. Gl everyone. Let's get these late plays
Maybe should not have added plays. Mich st. Wisconsin not looking good have not seen them to know why but they are. Not doing anything....Georgia looks good. Not adding anymore. Got enough going late.
Wait for Sunday. Gl everyone. Let's get these late plays
@HDROADKING1998
You love me deep inside I can tell. Dude I am here to cause no pain to anyone. I mention that I went with something different after the fact and you lose your lunch. Chill. Sorry, but I live here in the South and this was a coming out for Clemson. I also like TT over 33.5 with Bama, and over TT 34.5 with Oregon State. And I posted a parlay that I love. What are you playing HD? Again, just enjoy football.
@HDROADKING1998
You love me deep inside I can tell. Dude I am here to cause no pain to anyone. I mention that I went with something different after the fact and you lose your lunch. Chill. Sorry, but I live here in the South and this was a coming out for Clemson. I also like TT over 33.5 with Bama, and over TT 34.5 with Oregon State. And I posted a parlay that I love. What are you playing HD? Again, just enjoy football.
Pisses me off too I was liking okla st all week too.....all those idiots on gameday talking about how good WV is at home at night....well why was. The line just 1.5??? The over was easy too. You know with okla st there will be points..WV off huge win too. Just like ole miss and both will lose
Pisses me off too I was liking okla st all week too.....all those idiots on gameday talking about how good WV is at home at night....well why was. The line just 1.5??? The over was easy too. You know with okla st there will be points..WV off huge win too. Just like ole miss and both will lose
Losses. Mich st.....late add. But loser
Tulsa+8.5. Bad play period....loser
Miss st. Winner. Early play
James madison -4.5. 1st play of week Winner
OVER 56.5 Louisville. Winner..early play canceled then bet again after line drop
Over Alabama 53.5 Winner.
Wisconsin +11.5 outright winner...it looked like it was going to be close down 10 most 2nd half. Then won it.
Tennessee winner....posted as a bet to watch. But they did cover
Over oregon/usc. Slow start but they caught up and went over by more than a td.
Louisville cost me a parlay and teaser but live betting wake got that back
7-2 on str up plays.....what pisses me off is early in week favored okla st....also liked Florida and Florida 1st half....was happy with early thoughts posted this week....late adds were so-so. And airforce not looking. Good late. I didnt play but was. Liking them. Had a airport run so was gone late. Ill take 7-2 on str ups. YTD 35-24 IN COLLEGE
GL 151. ps really hope I'm not forgetting one. Lol
Losses. Mich st.....late add. But loser
Tulsa+8.5. Bad play period....loser
Miss st. Winner. Early play
James madison -4.5. 1st play of week Winner
OVER 56.5 Louisville. Winner..early play canceled then bet again after line drop
Over Alabama 53.5 Winner.
Wisconsin +11.5 outright winner...it looked like it was going to be close down 10 most 2nd half. Then won it.
Tennessee winner....posted as a bet to watch. But they did cover
Over oregon/usc. Slow start but they caught up and went over by more than a td.
Louisville cost me a parlay and teaser but live betting wake got that back
7-2 on str up plays.....what pisses me off is early in week favored okla st....also liked Florida and Florida 1st half....was happy with early thoughts posted this week....late adds were so-so. And airforce not looking. Good late. I didnt play but was. Liking them. Had a airport run so was gone late. Ill take 7-2 on str ups. YTD 35-24 IN COLLEGE
GL 151. ps really hope I'm not forgetting one. Lol
Thanks again for the early games you plotted out. You were spot on with JMU and Mississippi State, played both and I had Miss St in a parlay as well.
Yeah, you missed one I think
, but you must not have played it. I was also totally in once you posted you took Cal because Tech was so dependent of their QB last year they are not that good this year. I had +2 at -110. So I think you were one more win, but only you know. Thanks again RUM.
Thanks again for the early games you plotted out. You were spot on with JMU and Mississippi State, played both and I had Miss St in a parlay as well.
Yeah, you missed one I think
, but you must not have played it. I was also totally in once you posted you took Cal because Tech was so dependent of their QB last year they are not that good this year. I had +2 at -110. So I think you were one more win, but only you know. Thanks again RUM.
was 25-19 before week started 0-2 losing CCU and the under went 3-1 friday then 7-2 saturday on straight up plays 35-24 but who cares no trophy
was 25-19 before week started 0-2 losing CCU and the under went 3-1 friday then 7-2 saturday on straight up plays 35-24 but who cares no trophy
Interesting games this week......
N.texas +2.5 @ Tulsa....
N.western +2.5 at home vs Penn st
Wake forest -13 vs Stanford
Utsa -10.5 @ rice. Or maybe utsa over team total
Arizona st -3.5 @home vs Baylor. Still think ariz st is a very good team
Wisc -10.5 @ home vs mich st....can they stay up after big road comeback
U mass -4 @ home vs EMU. u mass 4-0 start
Just a few. Gl
Interesting games this week......
N.texas +2.5 @ Tulsa....
N.western +2.5 at home vs Penn st
Wake forest -13 vs Stanford
Utsa -10.5 @ rice. Or maybe utsa over team total
Arizona st -3.5 @home vs Baylor. Still think ariz st is a very good team
Wisc -10.5 @ home vs mich st....can they stay up after big road comeback
U mass -4 @ home vs EMU. u mass 4-0 start
Just a few. Gl
Going to go ahead and take N.Texas +2.5. Just do not see this going up...i think Tulsa is struggling right now...
N.texas +2.5. Could win outright
Also one of the games I posted as interesting, u mass has went up to 5.5 now from. 4.5. Again I pickout these games. And its crazy how the public ends up being with me....as in UTSA THEY were -10.5. Today. Its 11.5...u mass went up......Arizona st was 3.5. Today they are 4.5.....
Usually by week 4-5. I can just look and bet barring injury reports once you look at teams week by week you just get. To know them...wish I had bet ariz st at -3.5....its a. Huge jump from 3.5 to 4.5....and utsa to get under 11 is uch better than over 11.....
Anyway 1 play in N.Texas +2.5...@ may bet ariz st if I can find 3.5 or just lay 4.
Gl.
Going to go ahead and take N.Texas +2.5. Just do not see this going up...i think Tulsa is struggling right now...
N.texas +2.5. Could win outright
Also one of the games I posted as interesting, u mass has went up to 5.5 now from. 4.5. Again I pickout these games. And its crazy how the public ends up being with me....as in UTSA THEY were -10.5. Today. Its 11.5...u mass went up......Arizona st was 3.5. Today they are 4.5.....
Usually by week 4-5. I can just look and bet barring injury reports once you look at teams week by week you just get. To know them...wish I had bet ariz st at -3.5....its a. Huge jump from 3.5 to 4.5....and utsa to get under 11 is uch better than over 11.....
Anyway 1 play in N.Texas +2.5...@ may bet ariz st if I can find 3.5 or just lay 4.
Gl.
there is suppose to be rain thursday in tulsa , something i forgot to check into, this could help tulsa, even though N.Texas loves to throw the ball and create explosive plays they do have a very good running back in White, if there wasnt any rain in the forcast i would feel much better about this play, will be keeping track might just stay away but as of now my bet is still in , might cost me a little to cancel, but i usually stay with my plays , rain can also help the offenses in a passing game as long as its not heavy, if its a heavy rain may just stay away gl
there is suppose to be rain thursday in tulsa , something i forgot to check into, this could help tulsa, even though N.Texas loves to throw the ball and create explosive plays they do have a very good running back in White, if there wasnt any rain in the forcast i would feel much better about this play, will be keeping track might just stay away but as of now my bet is still in , might cost me a little to cancel, but i usually stay with my plays , rain can also help the offenses in a passing game as long as its not heavy, if its a heavy rain may just stay away gl
Arizona St IS a good team and working toward being very good this year .....great young coach should get them to where they want to go
I like Ariz St as one of my ML keys that I am wheeling
this week RUM
Arizona St IS a good team and working toward being very good this year .....great young coach should get them to where they want to go
I like Ariz St as one of my ML keys that I am wheeling
this week RUM
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
