No way. A pitt penalty????? Cmon
Oh my god. 2 penalties. Wtf???
Thanks for Liberty final RUM, even at 7 -130 it was never a doubt like you called. Northwestern good so far also, let's keep it up. I did nothing on VT and PITT, you were on one, then changed to VT so I stayed away. On GA St already and BYU tomorrow. Thank you!
Thanks for Liberty final RUM, even at 7 -130 it was never a doubt like you called. Northwestern good so far also, let's keep it up. I did nothing on VT and PITT, you were on one, then changed to VT so I stayed away. On GA St already and BYU tomorrow. Thank you!
Take my alma Mater Georgia also RUM. They are quietly 4-0 against spread already and will take care of Vandy. Ride that pony til I get bucked off.
Take my alma Mater Georgia also RUM. They are quietly 4-0 against spread already and will take care of Vandy. Ride that pony til I get bucked off.
Wow....that had to be close....thats another hard loss to take....a good fg kicker misses easy fg. Cost me 130 and a 3 team parlay because of maybe 6 feet. Sickening. Wanted a sweep. To turn i t over 4 times inside your own 40 and have a shot to winstill is crazy... maybe 550 yds of offense to maybe 250 and you lose.
Liberty. N.western. so I win money.
Go 2-1. Lose a half unit parlay.
Teasers are alive. VT +4.5. Miss st+12..5...wisc-2.5.
Teaser NW +8.5. U MASS PK. TEXAS ST +1.5.
NTEXAS WIN
LIBERTY WIN
N.WEST WIN
VT ML. LOSS
BYU-5.5.
GA ST -1.5
OVer 56.5 Florida
Over. 59.5 Bama
Still like UTSA CAN GET 11.5 -115. 10.5 -130......ALSO STILL FAVOR arizona st line dropped back to 3.5.....Fla st +2 2.5. Think they show up ...if weather in Oregon st is good the over looks tempting 61....miss st +6. Maybe florida...maybe SMU IF 20 OR LESS ...hate to say UNDER airforce maybe. But I hate them.... and maybe miami fl if under 14...... maybe just 2 more. Pissed i didnt get VT .
Got a 330 am ride to tampa..yawn!!!!!
Gl.
Wow....that had to be close....thats another hard loss to take....a good fg kicker misses easy fg. Cost me 130 and a 3 team parlay because of maybe 6 feet. Sickening. Wanted a sweep. To turn i t over 4 times inside your own 40 and have a shot to winstill is crazy... maybe 550 yds of offense to maybe 250 and you lose.
Liberty. N.western. so I win money.
Go 2-1. Lose a half unit parlay.
Teasers are alive. VT +4.5. Miss st+12..5...wisc-2.5.
Teaser NW +8.5. U MASS PK. TEXAS ST +1.5.
NTEXAS WIN
LIBERTY WIN
N.WEST WIN
VT ML. LOSS
BYU-5.5.
GA ST -1.5
OVer 56.5 Florida
Over. 59.5 Bama
Still like UTSA CAN GET 11.5 -115. 10.5 -130......ALSO STILL FAVOR arizona st line dropped back to 3.5.....Fla st +2 2.5. Think they show up ...if weather in Oregon st is good the over looks tempting 61....miss st +6. Maybe florida...maybe SMU IF 20 OR LESS ...hate to say UNDER airforce maybe. But I hate them.... and maybe miami fl if under 14...... maybe just 2 more. Pissed i didnt get VT .
Got a 330 am ride to tampa..yawn!!!!!
Gl.
@Degenbeter
smart play i had VT live and won but i waited for the line to drop and take ml still think they should have won that game but it is what it is congrats
@Degenbeter
smart play i had VT live and won but i waited for the line to drop and take ml still think they should have won that game but it is what it is congrats
Miss st +6.5 -125 bet last night not sure why it isnt posted thought i did
Over 30.5 TT Florida -130
BYU-5.5.
GA ST -1.5
OVer 56.5 Florida
Over. 59.5 Bama
Miss st +6.5 -125 bet last night not sure why it isnt posted thought i did
Over 30.5 TT Florida -130
BYU-5.5.
GA ST -1.5
OVer 56.5 Florida
Over. 59.5 Bama
Miss st +6.5 -125 bet last night not sure why it isnt posted thought i did
Over 30.5 TT Florida -130
BYU-5.5.
GA ST -1.5
OVer 56.5 Florida
Over. 59.5 Bama
Miss st +6.5 -125 bet last night not sure why it isnt posted thought i did
Over 30.5 TT Florida -130
BYU-5.5.
GA ST -1.5
OVer 56.5 Florida
Over. 59.5 Bama
2 team teaser Wake forest -8.5/Miami fl -9.5 1.5 units
also opinion over 17.5 1st half pts wake forest weather will be good whole game at wake today
2 team teaser Wake forest -8.5/Miami fl -9.5 1.5 units
also opinion over 17.5 1st half pts wake forest weather will be good whole game at wake today
3 team teaser i like Over 45.5 s.car/ Iowa +21.5/Florida +1.5 1.5 units 7 pt +115
hopefully have some late liking Iowa, Florida, and late games later i have airport pickup at 430 so of course istening on sirrus but i hate during weekend football...lol but its money... be back by 530 for later plays gl everyone
3 team teaser i like Over 45.5 s.car/ Iowa +21.5/Florida +1.5 1.5 units 7 pt +115
hopefully have some late liking Iowa, Florida, and late games later i have airport pickup at 430 so of course istening on sirrus but i hate during weekend football...lol but its money... be back by 530 for later plays gl everyone
@RUM151
also opinion over 17.5 1st half pts wake forest weather will be good whole game at wake today.........then you post "Cmon wake score 3 more"
WTH Rum you said opinion only above, why are you saying this??? Didn't play and I loved this, was waiting for you pulling trigger and saying "Play"
@RUM151
also opinion over 17.5 1st half pts wake forest weather will be good whole game at wake today.........then you post "Cmon wake score 3 more"
WTH Rum you said opinion only above, why are you saying this??? Didn't play and I loved this, was waiting for you pulling trigger and saying "Play"
Let's see. Did like Wisconsin they seem to be looking good ...i did like houston early in week glad i stayed away....under in the airforce game looks good but I. Hate unders.....smu up 9 I can only imagine how mmany turnovers they. Have had.....added miss st last night. I didnt think super Mario would have 4 turnovers....I posted that under because some people like them...everytime I play one when I follow someone it loses...maybe I should try one if I really like it......I should have stayed away from miss st I already had them teased...so this will cost me. And wake forest. I mean that really should have been a big play..Stanford traveling. Their TT was 34.5. The over worried me because wasn't sure if Stanford would get enough. And when you. Have that thought. You should lay the 14 pts. Easier said now. But true
Let's see. Did like Wisconsin they seem to be looking good ...i did like houston early in week glad i stayed away....under in the airforce game looks good but I. Hate unders.....smu up 9 I can only imagine how mmany turnovers they. Have had.....added miss st last night. I didnt think super Mario would have 4 turnovers....I posted that under because some people like them...everytime I play one when I follow someone it loses...maybe I should try one if I really like it......I should have stayed away from miss st I already had them teased...so this will cost me. And wake forest. I mean that really should have been a big play..Stanford traveling. Their TT was 34.5. The over worried me because wasn't sure if Stanford would get enough. And when you. Have that thought. You should lay the 14 pts. Easier said now. But true
