CINCINNATI +6.5-110
GOOD LUCK!
P.S. Even thought I already liked U of Houston tonight I just read a review of the game from a student that goes to Tulane. He made some good points that I didn't know. Example; I was unaware the school is currently on a break and most of the students aren't going to be there tonight. I also didn't know the QB has a concussion. As I said; I already liked Houston, but INFORMATION IS POWER!! Good luck to all tonight.
Taking Toronto in baseball tonight, U of Houston, Boise, Bearcats, and UNLV!! Book it baby, LOL!!
P.S. Even thought I already liked U of Houston tonight I just read a review of the game from a student that goes to Tulane. He made some good points that I didn't know. Example; I was unaware the school is currently on a break and most of the students aren't going to be there tonight. I also didn't know the QB has a concussion. As I said; I already liked Houston, but INFORMATION IS POWER!! Good luck to all tonight.
Taking Toronto in baseball tonight, U of Houston, Boise, Bearcats, and UNLV!! Book it baby, LOL!!
