• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    College Football 2014 : Odds I hit 70% for the season

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    TRAIN69
    tiasman
    GoGoplata123
    Theone324
    Super_Chicken
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7236
    Posts: 66
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2014 - 7:06 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    For the year?
      *about as much as Michael Sam getting some p-u-s-s-y....

    Maybe do like some....only post when hot....then only 3-5 or less
    have a bad week?....disappear / return when hot again > Covers brain-trust will declare you a genius!  .

    BOL this year Train ............

    Sam could get some....he just doesnt want it! Ewwww

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    For the year?
      *about as much as Michael Sam getting some p-u-s-s-y....

    Maybe do like some....only post when hot....then only 3-5 or less
    have a bad week?....disappear / return when hot again > Covers brain-trust will declare you a genius!  .

    BOL this year Train ............

    Sam could get some....he just doesnt want it! Ewwww

     

     
    tiasman
    tiasman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 3733
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2014 - 1:02 PM ET #27

    Nice to see you held down the fort during my vacation. 
    Reply
    Nice to see you held down the fort during my vacation. 
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2014 - 7:01 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by ksuwins:


    Hopefully good for you...but I always liked having your big list of s h i t to bounce through...I can't possibly come up with that many to start with.  On a good week, I might find 7 or 8 I like.

    Whatever the case, I'm enjoying this time of year but I'm ready for some college football. 
    Oh, I will still have a laundry list of plays every week. Dont you worry.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ksuwins:


    Hopefully good for you...but I always liked having your big list of s h i t to bounce through...I can't possibly come up with that many to start with.  On a good week, I might find 7 or 8 I like.

    Whatever the case, I'm enjoying this time of year but I'm ready for some college football. 
    Oh, I will still have a laundry list of plays every week. Dont you worry.  
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2014 - 7:02 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by ticojoe:


    Sorry train I posted 154 Pick last year on this forum and hit 59.78% using my own statistical formula. You have zero chance of hitting 70% even if you only pick 100 ATS.

    Good luck and if you do I be the first one to kiss your behind but like I said highly unlikely.......

    However myself I will do 62% or better this coming up year, but since this forum is more on the bookie side will only be placing my picks within my own facebook page only. You can find me under 

    ( ticojoe )
    Wish you much luck again this season tico
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ticojoe:


    Sorry train I posted 154 Pick last year on this forum and hit 59.78% using my own statistical formula. You have zero chance of hitting 70% even if you only pick 100 ATS.

    Good luck and if you do I be the first one to kiss your behind but like I said highly unlikely.......

    However myself I will do 62% or better this coming up year, but since this forum is more on the bookie side will only be placing my picks within my own facebook page only. You can find me under 

    ( ticojoe )
    Wish you much luck again this season tico
     
    GoGoplata123
    GoGoplata123
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 864
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2014 - 11:05 AM ET #30

    Train, wanted to formally invite all the guys I follow and respect to be part of the Sunbelt Conference capping team. Would Love to have you in board brother. You up for it??
    Reply
    Train, wanted to formally invite all the guys I follow and respect to be part of the Sunbelt Conference capping team. Would Love to have you in board brother. You up for it??
     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2014 - 10:57 AM ET #31

    if you break 50 percent i will be impressed
    Reply
    if you break 50 percent i will be impressed
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2014 - 12:30 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

    if you break 50 percent i will be impressed
    Prepare to be very impressed.

    Less douchy would be cool too.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

    if you break 50 percent i will be impressed
    Prepare to be very impressed.

    Less douchy would be cool too.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2014 - 5:33 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:

    Odds Train has 100 plays by Week 2? 

    Haha can't wait for the season. Hope all is well Train 
    Man, that over is tempting.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:

    Odds Train has 100 plays by Week 2? 

    Haha can't wait for the season. Hope all is well Train 
    Man, that over is tempting.
     
    Super_Chicken
    Super_Chicken
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 904
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2014 - 7:34 PM ET #34

    TRAIN, I like your style, Dude.  I think you can hit 75% with that stupid plastic thing on your face, and 90% if you ever take it off.   

    Reply
    TRAIN, I like your style, Dude.  I think you can hit 75% with that stupid plastic thing on your face, and 90% if you ever take it off.   

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2014 - 6:04 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Chicken:

    TRAIN, I like your style, Dude.  I think you can hit 75% with that stupid plastic thing on your face, and 90% if you ever take it off.   

    75% will have to do.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Chicken:

    TRAIN, I like your style, Dude.  I think you can hit 75% with that stupid plastic thing on your face, and 90% if you ever take it off.   

    75% will have to do.....
     
    ac_bum
    ac_bum
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 22968
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2014 - 10:22 PM ET #36

     WILL TAKE MY MLB BANKROLL WILL JUMP ON THESE CFB LINES EARLY
    Reply
     WILL TAKE MY MLB BANKROLL WILL JUMP ON THESE CFB LINES EARLY
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2014 - 11:09 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Chicken:

    TRAIN, I like your style, Dude.  I think you can hit 75% with that stupid plastic thing on your face, and 90% if you ever take it off.   



    70% Train???  Really dude???  Why such low expectations this season???  I expect more out of you than a measly 70%.  That said, I handicap the odds at 90% with the iconic Hannibal Lecter mask, 0% without it.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Chicken:

    TRAIN, I like your style, Dude.  I think you can hit 75% with that stupid plastic thing on your face, and 90% if you ever take it off.   



    70% Train???  Really dude???  Why such low expectations this season???  I expect more out of you than a measly 70%.  That said, I handicap the odds at 90% with the iconic Hannibal Lecter mask, 0% without it.


     
    findawinner
    findawinner
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 284
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2014 - 11:58 PM ET #38

    you know its getting close when you see the Legend's posting.  College football is on the way
    Reply
    you know its getting close when you see the Legend's posting.  College football is on the way
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2014 - 4:35 AM ET #39

    Reply
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2014 - 7:25 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    70% Train???  Really dude???  Why such low expectations this season???  I expect more out of you than a measly 70%.  That said, I handicap the odds at 90% with the iconic Hannibal Lecter mask, 0% without it.


    70% seemed easily achieveable. 7/10 is doable

     

     

    I really hope you plan on posting this year Freak.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    70% Train???  Really dude???  Why such low expectations this season???  I expect more out of you than a measly 70%.  That said, I handicap the odds at 90% with the iconic Hannibal Lecter mask, 0% without it.


    70% seemed easily achieveable. 7/10 is doable

     

     

    I really hope you plan on posting this year Freak.

     
    lmb4321
    lmb4321
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 12523
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 1:57 AM ET #41

    Train, been following you Calbear, Tree, double, and others for many years but have been too busy with work....,Things are a little slower now so... just wanted to say thanks for all the input and entertainment...and lets kick some fking behind this year.......
    Reply
    Train, been following you Calbear, Tree, double, and others for many years but have been too busy with work....,Things are a little slower now so... just wanted to say thanks for all the input and entertainment...and lets kick some fking behind this year.......
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 7:49 PM ET #42

    I hope u hit 90% Brother train ..... aany Missouri predictions
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    I hope u hit 90% Brother train ..... aany Missouri predictions
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 8:38 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    I hope u hit 90% Brother train ..... aany Missouri predictions
    I think 5-7 or 6-6
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    I hope u hit 90% Brother train ..... aany Missouri predictions
    I think 5-7 or 6-6
     
    SatNightFever05
    SatNightFever05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 3689
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 11:08 PM ET #44

    I mean, if Missouri can win the SEC East... anything can happen!
    Reply
    I mean, if Missouri can win the SEC East... anything can happen!
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 11:49 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by SatNightFever05:

    I mean, if Missouri can win the SEC East... anything can happen!
    Indeed!!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SatNightFever05:

    I mean, if Missouri can win the SEC East... anything can happen!
    Indeed!!

     

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2014 - 9:17 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by lmb4321:

    Train, been following you Calbear, Tree, double, and others for many years but have been too busy with work....,Things are a little slower now so... just wanted to say thanks for all the input and entertainment...and lets kick some fking behind this year.......
    You are welcome!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lmb4321:

    Train, been following you Calbear, Tree, double, and others for many years but have been too busy with work....,Things are a little slower now so... just wanted to say thanks for all the input and entertainment...and lets kick some fking behind this year.......
    You are welcome!
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2014 - 8:41 PM ET #47

    Alternate Lines are up!!!

     

    Under 60% 1000-1

    Under 65% 100-1

    Over 75% -150

    Over 80% +110

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Alternate Lines are up!!!

     

    Under 60% 1000-1

    Under 65% 100-1

    Over 75% -150

    Over 80% +110

     

     

     

     

     

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2014 - 8:53 PM ET #48

    Here's a huge longshot parlay in your honor Train

    Under 60%
    Under 1.5 of your weekly threads moved to the PBox 


    That payout would be massive



    Reply
    Here's a huge longshot parlay in your honor Train

    Under 60%
    Under 1.5 of your weekly threads moved to the PBox 


    That payout would be massive



     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2014 - 10:17 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Here's a huge longshot parlay in your honor Train

    Under 60%
    Under 1.5 of your weekly threads moved to the PBox 


    That payout would be massive



    I dont even know if I would be brave enough to bet that!

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Here's a huge longshot parlay in your honor Train

    Under 60%
    Under 1.5 of your weekly threads moved to the PBox 


    That payout would be massive



    I dont even know if I would be brave enough to bet that!

     

     

     
     
    2020dr
    2020dr
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 524
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2014 - 1:08 AM ET #50


    Best of luck this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply

    Best of luck this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 188
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,791
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,128
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,611
    • MNF 1,040

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.