• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    College Football 2014 : Odds I hit 70% for the season

    123 Next Last»
    TRAIN69
    packers1992
    ksuwins
    MichaelRocks
    warcameagle56
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7236
    Posts: 66
    123 Next Last»
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: May. 16, 2014 - 8:03 PM ET #1

    Sitting at even money right now. I'm gonna wait for the haters to bet I dont push the OVER to +120 and then make my play.

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Sitting at even money right now. I'm gonna wait for the haters to bet I dont push the OVER to +120 and then make my play.

     

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: May. 16, 2014 - 9:54 PM ET #2

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    70%???   Are you Steve Stevens?   
    No, I give him the plays I'm not too sure about.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    70%???   Are you Steve Stevens?   
    No, I give him the plays I'm not too sure about.
     
    packers1992
    packers1992
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 11854
    Posted: May. 16, 2014 - 11:36 PM ET #3

    Train you and i know winning % is overrated. The cigar smoking monkey from Family Guy has a better winning % than me the last 2 seasons but i've made 15K in those 2 years. Of Course i did say Michigan would win it all LY so
    Reply
    Train you and i know winning % is overrated. The cigar smoking monkey from Family Guy has a better winning % than me the last 2 seasons but i've made 15K in those 2 years. Of Course i did say Michigan would win it all LY so
     
    ksuwins
    ksuwins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 4081
    Posted: May. 17, 2014 - 12:32 AM ET #4

    I'm already in...on a hunch.  If it goes to 120, I'll double up on the same hunch.  

    But...could you post your f u c k i n g ATS record each week?  And maybe fewer games?  How am I supposed to keep up for schitt's  sake?  geezus

    Sincerely,

    Reply
    I'm already in...on a hunch.  If it goes to 120, I'll double up on the same hunch.  

    But...could you post your f u c k i n g ATS record each week?  And maybe fewer games?  How am I supposed to keep up for schitt's  sake?  geezus

    Sincerely,

     
    MichaelRocks
    MichaelRocks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 373
    Posted: May. 17, 2014 - 9:13 AM ET #5

    you know you don't track your 50 picks a week.....you're all talk w/ a high post count  


    Reply
    you know you don't track your 50 picks a week.....you're all talk w/ a high post count  


     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: May. 17, 2014 - 3:52 PM ET #6

    Mizzou is gonna bring than money again in 2014..Sup Train?
    Reply
    Mizzou is gonna bring than money again in 2014..Sup Train?
     
    dugie243
    dugie243
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3388
    Posted: May. 17, 2014 - 5:35 PM ET #7

    what about any alt lines? whats the over pay on 72.5 and 75% buddy?

    Reply
    what about any alt lines? whats the over pay on 72.5 and 75% buddy?

     
    jmyane
    jmyane
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 293
    Posted: May. 17, 2014 - 7:36 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Sitting at even money right now. I'm gonna wait for the haters to bet I dont push the OVER to +120 and then make my play.

     



    Ignore the haters/emotion and good luck, let's make serious money this year. EVERYBODY, LET'S JUST STFU AND MAKE $$$$$
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Sitting at even money right now. I'm gonna wait for the haters to bet I dont push the OVER to +120 and then make my play.

     



    Ignore the haters/emotion and good luck, let's make serious money this year. EVERYBODY, LET'S JUST STFU AND MAKE $$$$$
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: May. 17, 2014 - 8:51 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelRocks:

    you know you don't track your 50 picks a week.....you're all talk w/ a high post count  


    Been talkin and winnin for a decade before you signed up. 

    SmokinRocks is more like it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelRocks:

    you know you don't track your 50 picks a week.....you're all talk w/ a high post count  


    Been talkin and winnin for a decade before you signed up. 

    SmokinRocks is more like it.
     
    Oktoberfestlax4
    Oktoberfestlax4
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 1037
    Posted: May. 17, 2014 - 10:08 PM ET #10

    Wait...When do we all get to smoke rock?     

    Looking forward 2 this year and even if you fail, at least you get the luxury of all the misguided hate from so many wonderful people. Let's do this my friend!
    Reply
    Wait...When do we all get to smoke rock?     

    Looking forward 2 this year and even if you fail, at least you get the luxury of all the misguided hate from so many wonderful people. Let's do this my friend!
     
    MichaelRocks
    MichaelRocks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 373
    Posted: May. 18, 2014 - 10:32 AM ET #11

    hit dog hollers....but good luck to your fantasy 70%
    Reply
    hit dog hollers....but good luck to your fantasy 70%
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: May. 18, 2014 - 6:35 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by dugie243:

    what about any alt lines? whats the over pay on 72.5 and 75% buddy?

    Still waiting on the alternate lines to come up. 75% should be @ +800 . Decent value as 80% is my real goal.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dugie243:

    what about any alt lines? whats the over pay on 72.5 and 75% buddy?

    Still waiting on the alternate lines to come up. 75% should be @ +800 . Decent value as 80% is my real goal.



     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: May. 19, 2014 - 8:46 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by ksuwins:

    I'm already in...on a hunch.  If it goes to 120, I'll double up on the same hunch.  

    But...could you post your f u c k i n g ATS record each week?  And maybe fewer games?  How am I supposed to keep up for schitt's  sake?  geezus

    Sincerely,

    I think you are going to be surprised by the new TRAIN this year.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ksuwins:

    I'm already in...on a hunch.  If it goes to 120, I'll double up on the same hunch.  

    But...could you post your f u c k i n g ATS record each week?  And maybe fewer games?  How am I supposed to keep up for schitt's  sake?  geezus

    Sincerely,

    I think you are going to be surprised by the new TRAIN this year.

     
    avenue
    avenue
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 7616
    Posted: May. 20, 2014 - 7:16 PM ET #14



    BOL



    T SIX NINE



    Get the cash buddy




    Reply


    BOL



    T SIX NINE



    Get the cash buddy




     
    Skipster
    Skipster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 6422
    Posted: May. 20, 2014 - 7:42 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Still waiting on the alternate lines to come up. 75% should be @ +800 . Decent value as 80% is my real goal.





    why not 105%?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Still waiting on the alternate lines to come up. 75% should be @ +800 . Decent value as 80% is my real goal.





    why not 105%?
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: May. 20, 2014 - 8:28 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipster:



    why not 105%?

    Lets not get ridiculous. Even as good as I am, I will surely miss a game or two.....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipster:



    why not 105%?

    Lets not get ridiculous. Even as good as I am, I will surely miss a game or two.....

     
    ksuwins
    ksuwins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 4081
    Posted: May. 24, 2014 - 1:18 AM ET #17

    Kidding about the ATS thing...poking fun at the peanut gallery, of course. 
    Reply
    Kidding about the ATS thing...poking fun at the peanut gallery, of course. 
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: May. 26, 2014 - 5:37 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by ksuwins:

    Kidding about the ATS thing...poking fun at the peanut gallery, of course. 
    I know brother, but I'm gonna be a more focused TRAIN this season.....in all aspects.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ksuwins:

    Kidding about the ATS thing...poking fun at the peanut gallery, of course. 
    I know brother, but I'm gonna be a more focused TRAIN this season.....in all aspects.
     
    ticojoe
    ticojoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: May. 30, 2014 - 2:18 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Sitting at even money right now. I'm gonna wait for the haters to bet I dont push the OVER to +120 and then make my play.

     


    Sorry train I posted 154 Pick last year on this forum and hit 59.78% using my own statistical formula. You have zero chance of hitting 70% even if you only pick 100 ATS.

    Good luck and if you do I be the first one to kiss your behind but like I said highly unlikely.......

    However myself I will do 62% or better this coming up year, but since this forum is more on the bookie side will only be placing my picks within my own facebook page only. You can find me under 

    ( ticojoe )
    Pura Vida
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Sitting at even money right now. I'm gonna wait for the haters to bet I dont push the OVER to +120 and then make my play.

     


    Sorry train I posted 154 Pick last year on this forum and hit 59.78% using my own statistical formula. You have zero chance of hitting 70% even if you only pick 100 ATS.

    Good luck and if you do I be the first one to kiss your behind but like I said highly unlikely.......

    However myself I will do 62% or better this coming up year, but since this forum is more on the bookie side will only be placing my picks within my own facebook page only. You can find me under 

    ( ticojoe )
     
    ksuwins
    ksuwins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 4081
    Posted: May. 31, 2014 - 12:06 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    I know brother, but I'm gonna be a more focused TRAIN this season.....in all aspects.

    Hopefully good for you...but I always liked having your big list of s h i t to bounce through...I can't possibly come up with that many to start with.  On a good week, I might find 7 or 8 I like.

    Whatever the case, I'm enjoying this time of year but I'm ready for some college football. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    I know brother, but I'm gonna be a more focused TRAIN this season.....in all aspects.

    Hopefully good for you...but I always liked having your big list of s h i t to bounce through...I can't possibly come up with that many to start with.  On a good week, I might find 7 or 8 I like.

    Whatever the case, I'm enjoying this time of year but I'm ready for some college football. 
     
    HookEmHorns22
    HookEmHorns22
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 22266
    Posted: May. 31, 2014 - 10:08 PM ET #21

    Odds Train has 100 plays by Week 2? 

    Haha can't wait for the season. Hope all is well Train 
    Reply
    Odds Train has 100 plays by Week 2? 

    Haha can't wait for the season. Hope all is well Train 
     
    bburgess1978
    bburgess1978
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2014 - 10:24 AM ET #22

    are y'all talking about a covers contest?
    Reply
    are y'all talking about a covers contest?
     
    packers1992
    packers1992
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 11854
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2014 - 4:38 PM ET #23

    No burgess train bets a lot of games and this thread is to screw with all of his "fans" who show up week in and week out. Namely people who act as if they've never lost a bet ever.
    Reply
    No burgess train bets a lot of games and this thread is to screw with all of his "fans" who show up week in and week out. Namely people who act as if they've never lost a bet ever.
     
    bookieassassin
    bookieassassin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10317
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2014 - 5:11 PM ET #24

    For the year?
      *about as much as Michael Sam getting some p-u-s-s-y....

    Maybe do like some....only post when hot....then only 3-5 or less
    have a bad week?....disappear / return when hot again > Covers brain-trust will declare you a genius!  .

    BOL this year Train ............
    It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
    Reply
    For the year?
      *about as much as Michael Sam getting some p-u-s-s-y....

    Maybe do like some....only post when hot....then only 3-5 or less
    have a bad week?....disappear / return when hot again > Covers brain-trust will declare you a genius!  .

    BOL this year Train ............
     
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2014 - 7:05 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by packers1992:

    No burgess train bets a lot of games and this thread is to screw with all of his "fans" who show up week in and week out. Namely people who act as if they've never lost a bet ever.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packers1992:

    No burgess train bets a lot of games and this thread is to screw with all of his "fans" who show up week in and week out. Namely people who act as if they've never lost a bet ever.

     

    All Forums | College Football
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 188
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,791
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,128
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,612
    • MNF 1,040

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.