Posted:
#51
Quote Originally Posted by ksuwins:
Thanks for all the stuff, man.
Thanks for all the stuff, man.
Agree on Oregon. I rode them for several games in the second half of the season. Impressive turnaround. I figure UO is looking forward to a strong finish, while TCU limps into this thing.
Hadn't really thought about Ole Miss, but it looks like I need to. I think I'm pretty sure which team is physically tougher.
Really like USF. Man, they looked good to finish the season.
yep Love Ole Miss...
*but a little less with their best player doing a 60's style LSD failed flying attempt thing............only negative is their best players looking at huge deals.....as Thorpe mentioned
*my hunch is Okie St isn't good enough to really threaten them here.....and off a horrific bowl LY....they will choose the other route........use the bowl to IMPRESS scouts
Ironically...Frogs off same type of season Ole Miss had LY
*top of the world > injuries > season screwed > regroup / finish strong > season OVER whew..........wait you say we gotta play again WTF...........
I take it you gotcha some of that Kan St vs Kansas gravy.....
*kinda funny every year I point it out.....but don't bet it myself
guess I don't like to come in on the tail end of a run....but this run maybe has no end ....until Snyder retires ...........
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
