![]()
Bowl Money ~ HooTrain Collab
Recommendation Number 1 UTSA - 9.5 marshall is a terrible football team with no identity, they have more opt outs, program is a mess, utsa got better as the season went along, I called the Train & we agree this is a smash, lesss go homies
Recommendation Number 1 UTSA - 9.5 marshall is a terrible football team with no identity, they have more opt outs, program is a mess, utsa got better as the season went along, I called the Train & we agree this is a smash, lesss go homies
Early UDMLP just to have some action on the Army/Navy game..... Navy Boise St USF Air Force UNC Rutgers Bowling Green Iowa
are we betting the Iowa team total over 2.5 ?
Early UDMLP just to have some action on the Army/Navy game..... Navy Boise St USF Air Force UNC Rutgers Bowling Green Iowa
are we betting the Iowa team total over 2.5 ?
Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Early UDMLP just to have some action on the Army/Navy game..... Navy Boise St USF Air Force UNC Rutgers Bowling Green Iowa are we betting the Iowa team total over 2.5 ?
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Early UDMLP just to have some action on the Army/Navy game..... Navy Boise St USF Air Force UNC Rutgers Bowling Green Iowa are we betting the Iowa team total over 2.5 ?
![]()
@WahooS
Train & Wahoo: I appreciate both of you guys and the generous time you spend helping others with your bowl pics! Win or lose,,, it is Priceless to say the least & that is something we all should do more of including myself.
Wolfeman and several others on here do the same thing to help others & im greatful for all of you!
Thanks again & Happy Holidays!
Let’s have some fun & good luck! ![]()
Last year you guys hit some unbelievable
UDMLP pics that brightened the holidays for sure!! God Bless!
![]()
@WahooS
Train & Wahoo: I appreciate both of you guys and the generous time you spend helping others with your bowl pics! Win or lose,,, it is Priceless to say the least & that is something we all should do more of including myself.
Wolfeman and several others on here do the same thing to help others & im greatful for all of you!
Thanks again & Happy Holidays!
Let’s have some fun & good luck! ![]()
Last year you guys hit some unbelievable
UDMLP pics that brightened the holidays for sure!! God Bless!
![]()
@WahooS
Wahoo/S.....BOL with all your plays buddy....
here's to a successful Bowl Season.....
always appreciate your thread .....
and yours and everyone's thought's......indy
@WahooS
Wahoo/S.....BOL with all your plays buddy....
here's to a successful Bowl Season.....
always appreciate your thread .....
and yours and everyone's thought's......indy
@WahooS Train & Wahoo: I appreciate both of you guys and the generous time you spend helping others with your bowl pics! Win or lose,,, it is Priceless to say the least & that is something we all should do more of including myself. Wolfeman and several others on here do the same thing to help others & im greatful for all of you! Thanks again & Happy Holidays! Let’s have some fun & good luck! Last year you guys hit some unbelievable UDMLP pics that brightened the holidays for sure!! God Bless!
@WahooS Train & Wahoo: I appreciate both of you guys and the generous time you spend helping others with your bowl pics! Win or lose,,, it is Priceless to say the least & that is something we all should do more of including myself. Wolfeman and several others on here do the same thing to help others & im greatful for all of you! Thanks again & Happy Holidays! Let’s have some fun & good luck! Last year you guys hit some unbelievable UDMLP pics that brightened the holidays for sure!! God Bless!
@hapunbaby
I’m taking first half under on all Friday and Saturday games next week! Last year they hit like 80% of the time! I’m happy if they hit 60%+!
@hapunbaby
I’m taking first half under on all Friday and Saturday games next week! Last year they hit like 80% of the time! I’m happy if they hit 60%+!
All aboard the HOO TRAIN…get that thing cranked up and let’s go!!!!
All aboard the HOO TRAIN…get that thing cranked up and let’s go!!!!
@TRAIN69
@WahooS
I appreciate y'all so much more each year. As I have gotten older and my health has declined, I find it very difficult to invest the time and mental energy to properly handicap games. It is just too draining on a regular basis, I still have my opinions, but I leave the heavy lifting to the two of you. I enjoy the banter and I try to anticipate what picks you will share (not very well). At any rate, thanks for all your effort on my (our) behalf. I hope you both have a wonderful and Merry Christmas, and that we all find the season profitable in our own way.
![]()
![]()
![]()
@TRAIN69
@WahooS
I appreciate y'all so much more each year. As I have gotten older and my health has declined, I find it very difficult to invest the time and mental energy to properly handicap games. It is just too draining on a regular basis, I still have my opinions, but I leave the heavy lifting to the two of you. I enjoy the banter and I try to anticipate what picks you will share (not very well). At any rate, thanks for all your effort on my (our) behalf. I hope you both have a wonderful and Merry Christmas, and that we all find the season profitable in our own way.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Cops showed up at my house today…kicked in my door for “stalking”! Wanted to know why I was checking this thread 25+ times a day to see if the HooTrain had posted any new bowl picks!
![]()
![]()
Cops showed up at my house today…kicked in my door for “stalking”! Wanted to know why I was checking this thread 25+ times a day to see if the HooTrain had posted any new bowl picks!
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,629
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 764
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,310
- MLB Playoffs 11,117
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,820
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,751
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,201
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
