edit UA/LSU rematch not UF
'Bama is SO much better...
No your the idiot for not already thinking this through...IF there is no more undefeated teams do you want this wager? I have already stated COUNTLESS times in various threads the SEC coaches themselves 5 years ago make it loud and clear why there should be NO rematches in the title game regardless if it is the 2 best teams. There is NO WAY a 1 loss Alabama plays over a 1 loss OU, Stanford, or Oregon considering they win THEIR CONFERENCE. There are direct quotes from Miles, Tuberville, and Meyer themselves on this subject that WILL be brought back up by Big 12/Pac 12 pundits if needed to contradict any sendiments for a UA/LSU rematch
Again do you want to wager on the above? Have I made this clear to you? $200 up to 1K? If not shut the fuck up on this subject already.This is a gambling forum not a fan forum. So lets makes this wager or shut up on this topic already...ball is your court
No your the idiot for not already thinking this through...IF there is no more undefeated teams do you want this wager? I have already stated COUNTLESS times in various threads the SEC coaches themselves 5 years ago make it loud and clear why there should be NO rematches in the title game regardless if it is the 2 best teams. There is NO WAY a 1 loss Alabama plays over a 1 loss OU, Stanford, or Oregon considering they win THEIR CONFERENCE. There are direct quotes from Miles, Tuberville, and Meyer themselves on this subject that WILL be brought back up by Big 12/Pac 12 pundits if needed to contradict any sendiments for a UA/LSU rematch
Again do you want to wager on the above? Have I made this clear to you? $200 up to 1K? If not shut the fuck up on this subject already.This is a gambling forum not a fan forum. So lets makes this wager or shut up on this topic already...ball is your court
First of all.. I do not gamble anymore this season. I only come in here on the topics of Bama, and discuss them
I stopped reading after this. Go to https://alabama.rivals.com/forum.asp where other broke/non wagering UofA fans chat
/thread
First of all.. I do not gamble anymore this season. I only come in here on the topics of Bama, and discuss them
I stopped reading after this. Go to https://alabama.rivals.com/forum.asp where other broke/non wagering UofA fans chat
/thread
No your the idiot for not already thinking this through...IF there is no more undefeated teams do you want this wager? I have already stated COUNTLESS times in various threads the SEC coaches themselves 5 years ago make it loud and clear why there should be NO rematches in the title game regardless if it is the 2 best teams. There is NO WAY a 1 loss Alabama plays over a 1 loss OU, Stanford, or Oregon considering they win THEIR CONFERENCE. There are direct quotes from Miles, Tuberville, and Meyer themselves on this subject that WILL be brought back up by Big 12/Pac 12 pundits if needed to contradict any sendiments for a UA/LSU rematch
Again do you want to wager on the above? Have I made this clear to you? $200 up to 1K? If not shut the fuck up on this subject already.This is a gambling forum not a fan forum. So lets makes this wager or shut up on this topic already...ball is your court
![]()
Bama took LSU to overtime............... or vice versa........ but it was an overtime.
Thinking everybody already knows Bama is a good team. They got a chance.
No your the idiot for not already thinking this through...IF there is no more undefeated teams do you want this wager? I have already stated COUNTLESS times in various threads the SEC coaches themselves 5 years ago make it loud and clear why there should be NO rematches in the title game regardless if it is the 2 best teams. There is NO WAY a 1 loss Alabama plays over a 1 loss OU, Stanford, or Oregon considering they win THEIR CONFERENCE. There are direct quotes from Miles, Tuberville, and Meyer themselves on this subject that WILL be brought back up by Big 12/Pac 12 pundits if needed to contradict any sendiments for a UA/LSU rematch
Again do you want to wager on the above? Have I made this clear to you? $200 up to 1K? If not shut the fuck up on this subject already.This is a gambling forum not a fan forum. So lets makes this wager or shut up on this topic already...ball is your court
![]()
Bama took LSU to overtime............... or vice versa........ but it was an overtime.
Thinking everybody already knows Bama is a good team. They got a chance.
I stopped reading after this. Go to https://alabama.rivals.com/forum.asp where other broke/non wagering UofA fans chat
/thread
I stopped reading after this. Go to https://alabama.rivals.com/forum.asp where other broke/non wagering UofA fans chat
/thread
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,400
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 628
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,590
- PART DEUX 300
- PART DEUX 132
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,748
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
