I have no side in the fight, but Army will be fine, plug and play…Army will win ML, the cover will make army backers sweat though still possible. I think it sucks that they let these now semi pro college programs not disclose these injuries a reasonable period before the game. I know tve benefit of not disclosing, but it does not seem right.
Army Vs Airforce Line Droppage?
I have no side in the fight, but Army will be fine, plug and play…Army will win ML, the cover will make army backers sweat though still possible. I think it sucks that they let these now semi pro college programs not disclose these injuries a reasonable period before the game. I know tve benefit of not disclosing, but it does not seem right.
Reminds me of the UTAH situation. Cam Rising listed as "probable" and people bet on UTAH, but at the last moment they pulled the rug from underneath us.
Reminds me of the UTAH situation. Cam Rising listed as "probable" and people bet on UTAH, but at the last moment they pulled the rug from underneath us.
The college football show I am watching just announced that Coleman will make his first career start against Air Force as both QBs are out. OH well another College wtf day.
The college football show I am watching just announced that Coleman will make his first career start against Air Force as both QBs are out. OH well another College wtf day.
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,283
- Monday 10/05/2026 698
- PART DEUX 196
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,812
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,814
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,152
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,656
- MNF 1,069
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,736
- MLB Playoffs 8,673
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
