Stayed up way too late yesterday working through some of the 5D College Extra games. Almost forgot to post. One play for now. Week 0/1 plays: Syracuse -1.5 (2u) Wyoming +1 (1.5u) Central Florida -16.5 (0.75u) Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u) Washington +5.5 (0.5u) Florida Atlantic +24 hook (0.3u) Texas -7 hook (0.2u) Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)Ball State -9.5Villanova +18.5Iowa State -12South Dakota State / Iowa State Under 56.5Florida -33Louisiana Monroe -11College Extra Week 1:Added: Eastern Kentucky -23.5 RSW Win Totals:Tennessee Under 6.5 -165 (risk 0.5 to win 0.303) LSU Over 6.5 -110 (0.5u) Washington Over 8.5 -195 & -200 (risk 0.985 to win 0.5u)New Mexico State Under 6 -135 (to win 0.5u)Louisville Under 7.5 -120 (to win 0.5u) Colorado State Over 5.5 -115 (to win 0.5u)Ole Miss Under 6.5 -120 (1u)Tulane Over 4.5 -110 (0.5u)
Where do you see Washington O/U at 8.5?
Quote Originally Posted by TD21:
Stayed up way too late yesterday working through some of the 5D College Extra games. Almost forgot to post. One play for now. Week 0/1 plays: Syracuse -1.5 (2u) Wyoming +1 (1.5u) Central Florida -16.5 (0.75u) Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u) Washington +5.5 (0.5u) Florida Atlantic +24 hook (0.3u) Texas -7 hook (0.2u) Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)Ball State -9.5Villanova +18.5Iowa State -12South Dakota State / Iowa State Under 56.5Florida -33Louisiana Monroe -11College Extra Week 1:Added: Eastern Kentucky -23.5 RSW Win Totals:Tennessee Under 6.5 -165 (risk 0.5 to win 0.303) LSU Over 6.5 -110 (0.5u) Washington Over 8.5 -195 & -200 (risk 0.985 to win 0.5u)New Mexico State Under 6 -135 (to win 0.5u)Louisville Under 7.5 -120 (to win 0.5u) Colorado State Over 5.5 -115 (to win 0.5u)Ole Miss Under 6.5 -120 (1u)Tulane Over 4.5 -110 (0.5u)
And fck me, I wait on the opener Austin Peay +45.5 thinking I can get a slightly better number. Then Fromm hurts his non-throwing hand and is not even expected to miss time, yet AP still gets bet (I am convinced based on the Fromm news and not any of the other "right" reasons). Looks like I'll have to wait until the morning of game day to still consider AP at a better number than what is currently offered.
And fck me, I wait on the opener Austin Peay +45.5 thinking I can get a slightly better number. Then Fromm hurts his non-throwing hand and is not even expected to miss time, yet AP still gets bet (I am convinced based on the Fromm news and not any of the other "right" reasons). Looks like I'll have to wait until the morning of game day to still consider AP at a better number than what is currently offered.
5D has most of the week 1 FBS vs. FCS lines out as of this evening.
unbelievable thread TD ! Thank you.
gwjtf, thank you for the kind words.
I share what I can as time permits, but sometimes I don't get much time to elaborate on my plays or thoughts in general. Pretty darn busy between work & family when not trying to keep up on reviewing college football teams & crunching #s.
Best of luck to you this season!
Quote Originally Posted by gwjtf:
5D has most of the week 1 FBS vs. FCS lines out as of this evening.
unbelievable thread TD ! Thank you.
gwjtf, thank you for the kind words.
I share what I can as time permits, but sometimes I don't get much time to elaborate on my plays or thoughts in general. Pretty darn busy between work & family when not trying to keep up on reviewing college football teams & crunching #s.
I was so excited to share my The Citadel play earlier this week that I forgot to post my other College Extra play. I haven't been listing units for these plays to show my confidence level since my limits are so low. Couldn't pass this one up, but this next one is a smaller play. I took about 2 minutes to decide that McNeese State can't b i t c h about a playoff snub again in 2018 if they don't win this non-conference game. Perhaps a little trigger happy on the play; ran the #s in more detail and I was surprised at how low this line really should be. Anyway, I still think the McNeese offense matches up well and will run the ball with some success on a Northern Colorado defense that will struggle to stop the run. McNeese is always solid on defense, they just have to replace quite a few guys in the Secondary this year. McNeese kicking game looks soild as well.
Some other updates are below. Playing for a middle on UCF / UConn. I leaned UConn in the spring at the right #, but I couldn't pass up the BOL opener on UCF either. I debated on waiting for +24.5, but I am good with +24 @-105.
Week 0/1 plays:
Syracuse -1.5 (2u)
Wyoming +1 (1.5u)
Florida State -6 (1u)
Central Florida -16.5 (0.75u) & Added Connecticut +24 -105 (0.75u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Washington +5.5 (0.5u)
Stony Brook / Air Force Under 60 & Added Under 59.5
College Extra Week 1:
Eastern Kentucky -23.5
The Citadel +15 & +14.5
Added: McNeese State PK
RSW Win Totals: Tennessee Under 6.5 -165 (risk 0.5 to win 0.303)
LSU Over 6.5 -110 (0.5u)
Washington Over 8.5 -195 & -200 (risk 0.985 to win 0.5u)
New Mexico State Under 6 -135 (to win 0.5u)
Louisville Under 7.5 -120 (to win 0.5u)
Colorado State Over 5.5 -115 (to win 0.5u)
Ole Miss Under 6.5 -120 (1u)
Tulane Over 4.5 -110 (0.5u)
I was so excited to share my The Citadel play earlier this week that I forgot to post my other College Extra play. I haven't been listing units for these plays to show my confidence level since my limits are so low. Couldn't pass this one up, but this next one is a smaller play. I took about 2 minutes to decide that McNeese State can't b i t c h about a playoff snub again in 2018 if they don't win this non-conference game. Perhaps a little trigger happy on the play; ran the #s in more detail and I was surprised at how low this line really should be. Anyway, I still think the McNeese offense matches up well and will run the ball with some success on a Northern Colorado defense that will struggle to stop the run. McNeese is always solid on defense, they just have to replace quite a few guys in the Secondary this year. McNeese kicking game looks soild as well.
Some other updates are below. Playing for a middle on UCF / UConn. I leaned UConn in the spring at the right #, but I couldn't pass up the BOL opener on UCF either. I debated on waiting for +24.5, but I am good with +24 @-105.
Week 0/1 plays:
Syracuse -1.5 (2u)
Wyoming +1 (1.5u)
Florida State -6 (1u)
Central Florida -16.5 (0.75u) & Added Connecticut +24 -105 (0.75u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Washington +5.5 (0.5u)
Wow... Tulane Over 4.5?! thats a straight steal!! well done sir...
Any thoughts on UCF @ 9 wins? Seems a little high to me....
And Duke at 6.5? I feel like they could have won 9 games last year and return most of the team. Also play 4 non-conference opponents that they played last year only now they will be a little more experienced and familiar. Daniel Jones is sneaky good. I can see Duke hittin the 7 any thoughts welcome... Great stuff TD
Wow... Tulane Over 4.5?! thats a straight steal!! well done sir...
Any thoughts on UCF @ 9 wins? Seems a little high to me....
And Duke at 6.5? I feel like they could have won 9 games last year and return most of the team. Also play 4 non-conference opponents that they played last year only now they will be a little more experienced and familiar. Daniel Jones is sneaky good. I can see Duke hittin the 7 any thoughts welcome... Great stuff TD
Wow... Tulane Over 4.5?! thats a straight steal!! well done sir...
Any thoughts on UCF @ 9 wins? Seems a little high to me....
And Duke at 6.5? I feel like they could have won 9 games last year and return most of the team. Also play 4 non-conference opponents that they played last year only now they will be a little more experienced and familiar. Daniel Jones is sneaky good. I can see Duke hittin the 7 any thoughts welcome... Great stuff TD
GW, we can all thank steponaduck for the Tulane play at 4.5. I had seen 5.5, but he pointed out 4.5 and I jumped in as well.
I agree with your two leans but not at those #s. I would shop around some if you can.
BOL has Duke Over 5.5 -110
5D has UCF Under 9.5 -115
Quote Originally Posted by GENERALWIZDOM:
Wow... Tulane Over 4.5?! thats a straight steal!! well done sir...
Any thoughts on UCF @ 9 wins? Seems a little high to me....
And Duke at 6.5? I feel like they could have won 9 games last year and return most of the team. Also play 4 non-conference opponents that they played last year only now they will be a little more experienced and familiar. Daniel Jones is sneaky good. I can see Duke hittin the 7 any thoughts welcome... Great stuff TD
GW, we can all thank steponaduck for the Tulane play at 4.5. I had seen 5.5, but he pointed out 4.5 and I jumped in as well.
I agree with your two leans but not at those #s. I would shop around some if you can.
Wow... Tulane Over 4.5?! thats a straight steal!! well done sir...
Any thoughts on UCF @ 9 wins? Seems a little high to me....
And Duke at 6.5? I feel like they could have won 9 games last year and return most of the team. Also play 4 non-conference opponents that they played last year only now they will be a little more experienced and familiar. Daniel Jones is sneaky good. I can see Duke hittin the 7 any thoughts welcome... Great stuff TD
By the way, BOL still has Tulane at Over 4.5 @-140.
Quote Originally Posted by GENERALWIZDOM:
Wow... Tulane Over 4.5?! thats a straight steal!! well done sir...
Any thoughts on UCF @ 9 wins? Seems a little high to me....
And Duke at 6.5? I feel like they could have won 9 games last year and return most of the team. Also play 4 non-conference opponents that they played last year only now they will be a little more experienced and familiar. Daniel Jones is sneaky good. I can see Duke hittin the 7 any thoughts welcome... Great stuff TD
By the way, BOL still has Tulane at Over 4.5 @-140.
I jumped the gun a little bit on the previous Big Ten post; forgot a couple inputs I wanted to include. I've now added all other Power 5 conferences except the Pac 12, not done yet. I use these PR #s for a baseline point spread and then use another column to manually adjust on a case by case basis.
Preliminary 2018 Big Ten week 1 PR#s:
Ohio State 97.3
Wisconsin 91.2
Michigan 90.4
Michigan State 88.7
Penn State 88.5
Iowa 79.0
Nebraska 76.2
Northwestern 75.1
Maryland 74.1
Purdue 73.4
Indiana 72.3
Minnesota 71.3
Illinois 67.4
Rutgers 66.2
Preliminary 2018 Big 12 week 1 PR#s:
Oklahoma 92.4
Texas 87.7
West Virginia 80.9
Oklahoma State 80.6
TCU 80.1
Iowa State 78.3
Texas Tech 75.6
Kansas State 75.5
Baylor 75.4
Kansas 59.7
Preliminary 2018 ACC week 1 PR#s:
Clemson 99.2
Miami 87.8
Florida State 86.7
Boston College 79.3
North Carolina State 77.2
Louisville 77.2
Georgia Tech 76.9
Duke 75.8
Virginia Tech 75.6
North Carolina 75.0
Syracuse 74.8
Pittsburgh 74.7
Wake Forest 73.4 *does account for suspensions
Virginia 67.6
Preliminary 2018 SEC week 1 PR#s:
Alabama 98.5
Georgia 97.3
Auburn 91.0
Mississippi State 90.8
Florida 84.5
LSU 84.5
Texas A&M 81.7
South Carolina 77.7
Missouri 74.7
Arkansas 74.6
Kentucky 73.2
Mississippi 72.5
Tennessee 72.4
Vanderbilt 64.4
Again, some more confident / feeling real solid than others -- I'll see how fall camp shakes out and adjust some if needed for new injuries, suspensions, recovery time coming back from 2017 injuries, etc..
I jumped the gun a little bit on the previous Big Ten post; forgot a couple inputs I wanted to include. I've now added all other Power 5 conferences except the Pac 12, not done yet. I use these PR #s for a baseline point spread and then use another column to manually adjust on a case by case basis.
Preliminary 2018 Big Ten week 1 PR#s:
Ohio State 97.3
Wisconsin 91.2
Michigan 90.4
Michigan State 88.7
Penn State 88.5
Iowa 79.0
Nebraska 76.2
Northwestern 75.1
Maryland 74.1
Purdue 73.4
Indiana 72.3
Minnesota 71.3
Illinois 67.4
Rutgers 66.2
Preliminary 2018 Big 12 week 1 PR#s:
Oklahoma 92.4
Texas 87.7
West Virginia 80.9
Oklahoma State 80.6
TCU 80.1
Iowa State 78.3
Texas Tech 75.6
Kansas State 75.5
Baylor 75.4
Kansas 59.7
Preliminary 2018 ACC week 1 PR#s:
Clemson 99.2
Miami 87.8
Florida State 86.7
Boston College 79.3
North Carolina State 77.2
Louisville 77.2
Georgia Tech 76.9
Duke 75.8
Virginia Tech 75.6
North Carolina 75.0
Syracuse 74.8
Pittsburgh 74.7
Wake Forest 73.4 *does account for suspensions
Virginia 67.6
Preliminary 2018 SEC week 1 PR#s:
Alabama 98.5
Georgia 97.3
Auburn 91.0
Mississippi State 90.8
Florida 84.5
LSU 84.5
Texas A&M 81.7
South Carolina 77.7
Missouri 74.7
Arkansas 74.6
Kentucky 73.2
Mississippi 72.5
Tennessee 72.4
Vanderbilt 64.4
Again, some more confident / feeling real solid than others -- I'll see how fall camp shakes out and adjust some if needed for new injuries, suspensions, recovery time coming back from 2017 injuries, etc..